All Comments on 'Taken Down A Peg'

by Trysexuality

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Hot hot hot

Scorching even, great read for your first effort. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice short story

Making the effort to get a guy to take the dildo is well worth it. The relationship is more exciting and changes for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well that was just plain nasty

He filed for divorce right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No he waited for your wife tocome over again dear annony!!

A big old 5 to help the score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your first story

Damn pretty hot hot hot story for your first story. Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope to read more great writings in the future. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Super hot, hope it continues

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 8 years ago
Hot and tasty

Just loved it. Very well told, very sensual. Just loved how it made me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!!!!

Incredibly kinky! Oh God! I'm cumming! Spank me, fuck me, do me right! Feel my ass, it's so tight! Where's Grandpa? Wait! There's a corncobb up my ass. Hot butter runs from Grannies withered niplets. A8D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES, loved it.

Makes me want to surf on my wife's computer and leave the apps open... maybe she'll get the same idea..... ;-)

tallmtredtallmtredover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

You nailed one of my all time fantasies. Maybe I'll have the courage to ask my wife to do this some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
problematic

well, first off I know it's just a story. that said, no consent for the bondage, no safe word, and she threw him into a full bdsm scene with no discussion, no boundaries, she didn't get his feedback prior to the scene. Also would a man in a straight vanilla marriage, suddenly call his wife mistress the moment she tickled his ass a bit? How is he going to feel after the excitement is over? How is she going to feel? He might feel emasculated. She might lose respect for him. Just because you jerk off to something on the internet, that doesn't mean you want it in real life. The next morning is going to be really awkward. If she wanted to try bdsm, she needed to ease him into it a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No consent just anal rape. Fantasies are exactly that: just fantasies. Just because you fantasize about something doesn’t mean you want it to happen.

I thought BDSM was Sane, Safe and Consensual. To take a virgin without discussion is not safe and it’s certainly not consensual. It’s rape.

As for sane; well he probably would have ended up in the ER needing stitches in his ass.

He could never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rape is rape whether it be female or male.

This is exactly why you never, ever, ever, tell a woman your fantasies. This is just revenge for watching a bit of porn.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting comments from Anons about Rape and BDSM about Men. There are So Many stories in Non Consent and BDSM with girls just over 18yrs to in their 20's in violent Rape stories and some of which shouldn't have been published. Usually Mouth rape, vaginal rape and anal rape in a story and have been abducted and tied down. This includes violence or threats of violence towards the female, abuse and alot of the time, they are virgins or inexperienced and Mouth and anal virgins, many have sexual assault with fingers in vaginas and anal without lube (spit or natural vaginal lube isn't a substitute for anal lube, as it's thicker and doesn't dry out as quickly as vaginal lube from a tube or bottle) and the girls/women don't orgasm, but if they do then the stories and comments say they must of wanted it, and it's not rape!! (which is a rape myth and is physiological due to friction and Not emotional) Of course they are rape fantasies and BDSM fantasies but not as tame as the man in this story has about wanting his wife to peg him, and she cleans his Anus and rectum in the shower with him.(Hardly any of the girls and women in Non Consent and BDSM, have their Anus and rectum cleaned out so faecal matter will feature in RL!! But not in the stories!!) He is only tied down for a very short time, and he is enjoying this stimulation and has a long orgasm while they look into each others eyes with his wife, while pegging him. She spanks his bottom a few times. You can find girls/women having their bottoms spanked, In Every Category!! Without permission. It's not BDSM and that category is again full of girls/women under the control of Men, and so many of the stories there's coercion, manipulation, subversion, never been smacked, never been submissive before and told they are!, alot of the stories don't mention Safety, Sane and Consensual, SSC and some stories are using canes on novices and beatings especially on the genitals and breasts, as well as elsewhere on the body (should be only from below the waist to mid thighs and not on the genitals unless agreed by the girl/woman without duress). They also get fucked in the mouth, vagina and Anal without lube or say. Very few stories about BDSM are factual about boundaries and safe words, influenced by 50 shades book's and films (which the BDSM community disowned) And fewer are stories where BDSM is about trust, SSC and more like real life. In both those categories, Non Consent and BDSM, I rarely see comments like the Anons below, for girls and women instead of a Man. There is alot of misogyny in the world, unfortunately...and girls and women's rights are less now than 20 years ago. Also straight men (this is said by the man in the story) think that a finger in their Anus rubbing their prostate gland, or a special prostate vibrator or being pegged and having a prostate orgasm (the male g spot and works on men with good prostate health, 98% will orgasm but in women it's only 20% with the g spot) is the most enjoyable orgasm a man can experience, but alot view anything to do with the Anus as "Being Gay". Having a P orgasm, the man will orgasm longer, more intensely and ejauclate for longer. As I work in medicine, I use facts and you can Google for more information. As a person, I think some commentators "protest too much" (a quote from Shakespeare, Macbeth) *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous