All Comments on 'Taken for the First Time Ch. 02'

by CandleLit

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good story. It amazes me how many men find out they love gay sex once they try it. I truthfully had never thought of sucking a cock or getting fucked, but once it happened, I felt it was the best sex I had ever had. I think I was gay but never knew it. I do know that after sucking a cock and getting fucked I never have had sex with a woman.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4ualmost 9 years ago
This story is every straight guy's fantasy. now how do i make it come true.

Funny how today it would 've acceptable but growing up in the 70's the stigma was too great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Responding to the first Anonymous' comment!

How sad to think that most straight men have never had a prostate induced orgasm...they never knew what they were missing! Even if they had asked their girlfriends/wives to "help them out" I doubt they would have complied...most women are to repressed for that, and I am one! (not a repressed one that is, just a woman). Some straight men wouldn't even think to ask women/men to help them have a prostate-induced orgasm...how sad is that? If only men could get over their hang-ups about sleeping with other men/ experimenting with other men for pleasure, they would all be a lot happier and a lot more sexually fulfilled! Women who don't want to try anal sex are stupid and ignorant too, if done properly, it's more enjoyable than vaginal sex...I just wish I had a prostate... although toe-curling, Vaginal/anal induced orgasms are pretty F-ing awesome too and probably equivalent to a prostate-induced orgasm...or maybe not, I'll never know! I'm definitely coming back as a very gay man in my next life though and want an experience like the incredible story above...SO HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

This story was fantastic !!! It's exactly how I feel. I love older men. I used to be "bi" but now I'm very attracted to older men and I now know that I'm really "gay". I love an older man holding me, kissing me, feeding me his cock and cum, and then fucking me deep and hard (just like in your story) then shooting his big load of cum inside my man-pussy. Please continue this story -- I want to read about the girls next door watching the older man fuck you. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved the story.It reminded me of my first time.I was seduced by an older man at age 20 and fell in love with cock.I thought that I was straight too,lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Very well written.I would love to experience a sexual seduction like that. It would be so hot to suck a mans cock and let him take me analy .I want to try all of it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love older men too

Even though I'm married, I find that I'm so attracted to older men. For the past 3 years I've been sucking cock, making out with older men (hot french kissing) and getting fucked regularly. I love being taken and treated like a faggot cocksucking bitch -- because that's what I am. Please continue. I can't wait to read about the girls next door watching the old man fuck you in front of them. That would be a real turn on for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!!!

Just really fantastic, erotic, wonderfully written stuff. Keep it up! ;)

bendigoboybendigoboyover 7 years ago
again a winner

Loved it as much as part 1. Would really like to hear where this relationship goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is my story!

This is almost exactly the story of me being turned out, except that it happened in an ocean front room in the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. By the time my older tourist lover left, I was a confirmed bi cock slut. He told me about the motto: Anything That Moves, and I've lived by it ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrific Story!

This story had me hard from the start. I felt the passion of the kisses and wanton they create. I'm a married bi curious man and my fantasy is meeting a like minded bud to make out passionately and see where we go from there. I want to taste my first cock. It makes me hot wandering!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Married, but Gay

I am married and love cock. I'm really very Gay. I love the kissing cum swallow, cum sharing with a deep passionate kiss. I want a married lover just like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very erotic story

I was stroking my hard cock while reading this story and had to stop several times so I wouldn't cum. I've always considered myself bi but recently I've been searching more and more for men to have sex with. I enjoy reading stories like this and seeing how hard it makes me I often wonder if I'm more gay than bi. I enjoy sex with my girlfriend but find myself thinking about cock while we fuck. I would really like to have a man make love to me and let him take me like in this story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm married and gay too

I love reading the comments from your other readers. Like me, a married man who has been having gay sex for a few years is wonderful. My wife doesn't know yet but maybe one day I'll muster up the courage to tell her. Then I can come out of the closet and she can then watch me with my gay lovers -- making out with other men, sucking their cocks, swallowing their cum, and then getting fucked deep and hard. I truly wish she knew. Please tell more stories like this one. Continue with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want this too

I ama married also and love cock..the taste.. the feel.. being filled..... this story makes me crave cock all the more...I need to be fucked.

eljaybeljaybalmost 6 years ago
So well written

I was getting so hard when I read part one and part two was equally as good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brings back memories

Wow, this story blows my mind. When I was 20, I started a 10 year affair with a 40 year old gay massage therapist. It was the most passionate sex I ever had, with either a man or woman.

Feeling vulnerable as he took me and taught me the joys of MM sex. While I have had a few other male partners, I never let myself open up to another man like I did with him. 30 years later, married, with kids, I still think of him, and miss the connection, both sexual and otherwise.

The first time he took me raw (after 7 years and recently tested) was a feeling I can never forget. Only thing I "regret" was never having him cum in me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I gave in

I also met a man like this. I was visiting a summer tourist town. He spoke to me briefly on a beach. Then he sat next to me at a bar. Next thing I knew I was checking out his summer home. And I was on my knees. I had never been with a man before, This story reminded me of that wknd giving myself to this kind older wealthy man,

Tink22004Tink22004almost 5 years ago
Wish there was more

Both chapters were so hot!! I wish there was more of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I would rate this second part as a 10 star if it existed!

excellent!

robin48robin48almost 4 years ago
wonderful

lust romance excitement..a real modern tale

fagshaunbosfagshaunbosover 3 years ago

VERY HOTT

fairly new to m2m just north of boston would love to experience this scenario with a gl man or men .any one up for a hot relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want that too just as much just as hard just as long.i would let someone have my sweet virgin ass right now 🤤🤤🤤🤤🥰🥰🥰🤪🤪🤪🤪🥵🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

good details enjoying first cock is best

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmmover 1 year ago

Love the way a boy has his true feelings released by a man.

When I had my first, it was more powerful than with any woman.

It was the most intense feeling to give my self up to a man for his pleasure.

Told beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If only I could be so lucky to lose my anal virginity that way! Ready hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Being taken by a man a few years older was wonderful. I was so surprised that he knew I wanted to fuck him. I too loved him going balls deep inside of me. When he finished, he called me his cunt. I was surprised again when I agreed with him so easily

CuriousPeteCuriousPete10 months ago

Really enjoyed both chapters. Very hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Incredibly hot

CuriousPeteCuriousPete5 months ago

Super hot. Loved it. Sorry you didn't keep it going.

2lois2lois3 months ago

It can't end there!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

LOVE IT! ★★★★★ (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

TAKEN FOR THE FIRST TIME CH. 02 is an excellent gay first time story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandleLit@CandleLit
If you enjoy my stories, please consider buying them in a compilation on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Candlelit-Stories-Erotic-stories-loving/dp/B09H8P8ZXG/ Thank you and hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES