All Comments on 'Taken Hiking'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Got me leaking

God I so want to be Noah. Having lots of horny men ploughing my willing arse, leaving me gaping and leaking cum loads down my thighs. Wouldn't worry about the money!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wanna join that hiking club

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Loved this tale of discovery. What fun Noah had and has in store. Three more years of college and a career start in NYC begs for a series! Hope you consider it. Just know it would be HOT.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Hawt

AS USUAL YOUR STORIES ARE SUPER HAWT. God, what a fantasy, would die to be the bottom in the cabin, at least in fantasy. Our door sex is awesome, butt being the hole centre of attention, with a constant supply of hard cocks, is a dream. ]

Luv your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

whew, what a ride!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories7 months ago

What a sad story! Taking an angel (as you remind us of about 100 times) and his first experience he’s practically rapped. Then he has to have sex with his roommate in order to get a ride. Then he gets to the bar to meet his camping buddy only to be rapped by so many men we couldn’t count. Then you write that he considers becoming a whore because some of the guys paid him. And not very much I might add. This is trash from the beginning! Try writing something hot and valuable, not this shit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...