All Comments on 'Taken to the Halloween Party'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Candy9Candy9over 14 years ago
Very Hot

This story is a bit longer than I usually prefer, but it certainly didn't drag at all. Lot's of action and lots of surprises. Why don't I ever get invited to these kind of parties?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ever read what you write ?

this story is rather schizophrenic from the point of view of the main male carachter. First he complains, that he hasn't found the love of his live and now being 30, the good ones are taken. which leaves him only the barflies which of course are nice to fuck but that he has gotten tired of finding every other day another face in his bed in the morning and he is tired of the risk getting std's. so he starts flirting at work and he has a first fuck and then a date. so far the story was really not bad. but I guess the guy just really has a bad taste in women and he'll never find a decent woman. Because when it turned out to be a fuckparty he should have told the girl(s) sorry not what I looking for. But he just went along his old ways and fortunatly he is superman and fucks the whole party where it seems is no other man at all. but you could fill a regular telephonebook with all possible halloween carachters. and of course std's are no problem cause an ivent like that is a lot saver than picking up a barfly. you see a meat market is not erotic at all and when the sex gets the value of having a sandwich in a canteen, somebodys life is really fucked up and I personally have pity for him. if mr. and missis cool are not able to develop any more feelings they are living dead. I guess thats where the word zombie describes it best. writing is good, story is poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Was there any socially redeeming feature to this

rambling of words?

mBrowmBrowover 14 years ago
What's the beef?

The writer is prolific and appreciated: Check all the "Hot-H's" on his Stories page. This story is also provocative, well-written, and consistent with his previous efforts. Those who want socially redeeming prose should go read a sociology text, or perhaps "War and Peace!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Remarkable

I want to say wow what a great story. The first actual erotic tale I've read. I like how you start this story giving us a background on this man, we get a feel for him, he's been a husband, and a player, now he's looking to settle down. I like that he nonchalantly flirts with a coworker, and it turns into something. I like that he wants to settle down, and is willing to take a risk at a saucy party. I loved this story and I will definitely be reading more of your work. Best of luck in this contest, yours truly is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it going!

this was a great story! I love how you told it, describing the main character, describing the various outfits, describing the sex, it's definately one of my favorite stories I've read recently.

Make it a series and keep it going! id love to read more about what happens

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Hot

A very well written hot and sexy Halloween story. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb

Great descriptions of characters and overall great writing.

More suspense could have been added? just an opinion, i haven t been to such a party maybe you just fuck anything that moves...

tkb2tkb2over 14 years ago
You Did It Again!

Once again m_storyman_x delivers another winner of a tale. He makes me cum every time. Enjoyed the read! Good luck in the contest!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Too good to live through -

I fear most of us mere mortals would die - with a smile - trying to meet that demand for any prolonged period of time - but damn what a way to go if everyone was actually that accepting of the activity - highly unlikely -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice

hope to hear more of this story

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkalmost 7 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. You have all kinds of wonderful foreshadowing to work with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gotta have more

Please continue the story. To much left hanging.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Simply Marvelous

You have an absolutely brilliant mind when it comes to writing your stories.

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 5 years ago
I know you wrote this a longtime ago

This was a great story I hope sometime you come back to it to continue it.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam dam this end way too soon and need more chapters for sure. Hears hoping you will add more.

tms2009tms2009almost 2 years ago

Great story you have written but I'd love to read a continuation. Would love the trouble these three ca get themselves into

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS