All Comments on 'Taking a Chance'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 4 years ago
Really like the second perspective

Fun reading both sides. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you....

....for a sweet and lovely story (actually, two of them -- I just read both).

My "Linda" was my wife of more than 20 years. Pharmacy technician, but knew as much or more than the pharmacists did. Tea drinker. Broke up with three guys for me. Enjoyed having her earlobes nibbled. Athletic, but never found a sports bra that could hold her huge tits. I enjoyed fucking her and feeling her big boobs against my chest as I came. Even better was fucking her between her 40DDs and shooting my load all over her cleavage.

She died seven years ago. Thank you for making me think of her.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Good Follow-Up***

Thanks for sharing.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 4 years ago
Wonderful POV

You did a great job of telling her point of view in mostly third person but was also very good with her thoughts. I totally enjoyed reading this companion story to @Secobd Chance”. Thank You and always looking forward to reading more of your wonderful stories.

auwingerauwingerabout 4 years ago
Nice story!

Maybe I should have said stories, but both were nice on their own. Good job of blending the two together, also! Now I'm going to have to read more of your writings!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 4 years ago

Very good and much needed follow-up. The change from his perspective to hers was good but the 3rd person/1st person switches in this one was somewhat jarring, particularly the one in the middle of the Renee Z paragraph. It’s generally better to pick one and stick with it unless it’s clearly a case of the 3rd person character thinking to him or her self.

Enjoyed the ending. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just read both stories. I did like them and was a breath of fresh air from all the junk on the other categories.

Two problems for me. I have a very hard time thinking that a woman of her age is passing for early 30's. Maybe cindy crawford or one of the other super models? If she is 50's she can [ass for 40's. Second issue was the cock ring. As soon as I saw her wanting to put her deceased husbands sex thing on my dick I would say hell no. I am not her deceased husband and I am not having something that was on his dick on mine - except for her lady parts that have since been cleaned after 3 years of non use.

BenLongBenLongalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments all, especially the "breath of fresh air." I believe if you read back, I stated that "he" thought she was 35... perhaps 40? One (supposed) truism is that you never ask a woman her age, and Never, Never, Never "accuse" her of being older than she is. 50, and tell her she looks 40, you're golden. 50 tell her she looks 50? She may bronze your cock and balls and put them on the wall. Here we had a situation where the protagonist didn't know how old she was, but "guessed" on the allowed conservative side. That's just the way the world is. Me? I have a hard time EVER guessing a woman's age.

As for plastic used for enhancement of pleasure... hey, if you've got a hang-up so be it. Do you use silverware that has been used by others, even though it's been through the dishwasher? Have you ever "borrowed" a tee-shirt from someone else, and worn it, even though it was "clean" and came out of a drawer? I've got a sister in law who, when she tries on pants, shirt, underwear, bra, socks - just tries them on and immediately takes them off as they are the wrong "color" or whatever, will put them into the dirty clothes as they've "been worn." Get real.

No harm if that's your feeling, that a pleasure extending device last used by someone else three years ago is too "Ugh" inducing for you... oh well, sorry for your squeamishness.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So why would she hang on to her deceased husbands cock ring and why would she think putting it on her new guy would be OK? I would think there are far better moments to keep around to remind you of good times. I wonder how many widowers have their deceased wifes diaphragm in the bedside table ready to take out at a moments notice?

BenLongBenLong11 months agoAuthor

Obviously you have no idea what a cock ring is.

Have you ever put on someone else’s wristwatch? Have you ever seen a stretchy bracelet that kids wear? Cock ring = same thing. A constricting ring made of rubber, leather or other adjustable/stretchable material to prevent blood from flowing back and maintaining an erection. No correlation to a rubber. No correlation to s diaphragm.

As for one being in a bedside table- quite probable. If you only take it out for sex, and your husband is deceased, and you haven’t been having sex with anyone else - is it still going to be there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1457 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.