Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

I was too busy to ask, 'Knew what?' The smell of her got stronger and stronger as I licked, nibbled and sucked on her tender tissues. The wetness became almost a flood. She took my hands from her legs and put them on her tits. Her hands on top of mine squeezed her own tits and showed me what she wanted me to do to them. I felt her approaching a climax and I stuck my tongue inside her vagina, licking upwards across her clit.

She arched her back. Her legs clamped onto my head and she squeezed her tits with my hands hard enough I was sure it hurt. The muscles in her pussy spasmed and she screamed.

When she started to calm down I released her clit from my mouth. I kissed the inside of her thigh, up close to her pussy.

"Oh God, Nick! Please fuck me! Please fill me up and make me scream again!"

She pulled her legs up near her chest and wiggled around until I was lined up and sliding inside her. I didn't have a condom! She saw the momentary alarm on my face.

"Nick, no man has been inside me in eight years. I don't have any diseases. I can't get pregnant. Please, do me! Make me cum for you."

I slid in deep and began the dance we both wanted to dance. I did last a long time. We kissed and we mated. We touched and explored each other while I slid in and out of her. I bent myself and sucked and kissed her breasts as we fucked.

She felt me approaching my orgasm. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply as I shot everything I owned inside of her. When I stopped squirting I started to pull out. Her legs wrapped around me and held me inside her.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted that."

"We met yesterday."

"No. We didn't meet yesterday." I had wilted enough and popped out of her. She rolled me off of her and snuggled against me, her head on my chest.

"Nick, When I got divorced a few years ago I changed my first and last name. I started over. Marrying John was a mistake. I knew it at the time and did it because the man I loved didn't know I was alive."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"When we showered you found and washed my scar. You knew someone who had a scar like that, didn't you?"

"Yes. Her name was Pat. She was two years younger than me. She got hurt during harvest."

"I remember it just like it was yesterday."

"You can't be Pat! She had brown hair, she was skinny and had no boobs."

"Last time you saw her she was fifteen. During eleventh grade puberty hit her like a runaway train. She grew these." She held her beautiful D-cup or bigger breasts. "She quit being mousy brown and became a blond. But, it was too late. You had graduated and gone away to college."

"You're Pat?"

"I'm Pat. I'm Amanda. I'm happy."

"Wait! This is too big a coincidence! I've never driven this road before. I'm going for a strange vacation. How can I bump into you like this?"

"I cheated."

She moved and put herself on top of me, positioned my hands on her ass and her lips on mine for a few kisses. When we came up for air she said, "You got an invitation to Graybrooke Lodge. It was signed by Alison. Alison is my younger sister. The small select group is you and me. We will be pampered and catered to for a week."

"You invited me? Maybe I'm dense, but why?"

"My heart has lusted after you since high school. You had locker number 81. I had 82. I saw you every day for two years. I wanted you to notice me, see me, like me. The day you noticed me was the day I got hurt. You were the one who held the pressure bandage on me all the way to the hospital. I lay across your lap in the back of the truck and you held the cloth against my leg and butt."

"I remember. I remember hoping you wouldn't notice my hard on."

"I noticed. It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me."

"That was over twenty years ago."

"Twenty-one years ago."

"If you wanted to find me, why wait twenty-one years?"

"I didn't. I knew you went to Northwestern, so I applied to Northwestern and went there. You had transferred and I didn't know where. I searched and made up a story that you knew I was looking for you and didn't want to be found."

"I didn't know."

She nodded. "I said I made it up. So I cried and quit looking. When John and I got divorced I needed a career and saw an ad for a school for investigators. I took the course and discovered I liked it, and I'm good at it. Six months ago a woman came in and asked me to find her brother. His name was Nicholas Petersen."

"I'm not Nicholas."

"His name was spelled s-e-n and yours is s-o-n, too. But finding him got me to realize I had the skills to find Nick Peterson too."

"So, you found me. Why the invitation, the secrecy?"

"You knew Pat, flat Pat. Odds were good you wouldn't be interested in her. I've seen pictures of Ayla, Bonny, Cyn, Carole, and Emiko. Flat Pat wouldn't get your attention. I also knew I couldn't walk up to your front door and knock. You live in a fortress."

"My housekeeper calls it the hermitage."

"She's right. The hermit lives there. I had to find a way to get him to leave his cave. When you didn't respond to the first invitation we sent the second one. When the phone rang Alison and I were having dinner. I almost wet myself when we heard your voice say you would attend!"

"So, why are we in a hotel? You have me set up for Graybrooke Lodge."

"I couldn't wait! I followed you from L.A.. By the time we were in St. George I wanted to cause an accident so I could talk to you. In Idaho Falls I stood outside your door for almost an hour waiting to bump into you."

"I thought we did bump into each other."

"I was prepared to tackle you there in the hallway, if that was needed."

"This is good for my ego. I don't think anyone has ever stalked me before."

"You'd be wrong. Cyn spent four months getting your attention. All her friends had bets of how long it would take for her to get you home. She still kicks herself for taking the job in Paris and leaving you."

"You seem to know more about my life than I do."

"I'm good at what I do."

"Ok. You got my attention. You got me in bed and got your taste in my mouth. What's next?"

"How about I turn in my rental car and we go together to Graybrooke Lodge? How bout we play together in luxury for a week and then talk about what's next then?"

"That sounds like a good idea." I rolled to the edge of the bed and reached for my cell phone. "I need to make a call." I dialed a business associate and when he answered I said, "It's Nick. I want you to check on someone for me."

She smiled.

He asked, "Name?"

"Amanda Stark."

He laughed. "You can save your money! I can give you the report right now. Amanda is rapidly becoming the best investigator in the west. She's good. She's through and she's tenacious."

"I want to know about her, the person not her the professional."

"No relationships except professional ones. No boy friends. No girl-friends. No dogs, cats or hamsters that anyone knows about."

"Money?"

"She makes six figures, easily."

"Thanks."

"Whoa! Why the interest in Amanda?"

"I'm going to meet her today and I needed a little background."

"Prepare yourself! I've met her twice and she's hot. Beautiful, in a classy way."

"Thanks for the heads up." I hung up.

"Did Mike give me a good recommendation?" She smiled and kept playing with the hair on my chest. I nodded.

"Can I use your cell or shall I get mine?" She asked. I handed her mine. She dialed and said, "We'll arrive in time for lunch tomorrow."

I heard a scream from the phone. I got up and went into the bathroom. Whoever she was talking to was in on the plan. I drained my radiator and checked for whisker stubble, then I rejoined Amanda in bed. Her hand wrapped around my penis and she stroked me as she talked on the phone.

When I was fully hard I took the phone from her and said, "We have to hang up now. We're about to have sex... again. Bye." I folded the phone and put it on the nightstand.

"Alison is running around the lodge screaming right now!"

"I feel like running around screaming too." Instead, I kissed her and let my fingers do the walking, jumping, running, touching and exploration. When we got so far as my cock entering her I lifted her leg and as I pushed in I traced the scar I held so many years before.

More than once before dawn I kissed and touched that scar. All the things she told me made sense but didn't. Why would she carry a torch for twenty years, twenty-one years for someone she'd never even kissed? We never dated. It didn't make sense. Yet, here she was.

I called for room service in the morning and we had a good breakfast. She made arrangements to turn in the rental car. I carried her suitcase to my car. I followed her to the rental office and when her business was done she slid in beside me. My GPS kept giving me instructions a few seconds after Amanda gave me the same instructions.

Graybrooke Lodge was stately and a good three-quarters of a mile from any other structures. The driveway had been plowed recently and we could see wisps of smoke curling up from two chimneys as we drove up to the front of the lodge.

A young man dressed in denim pulled the bags out of the trunk and carried them inside. A young woman held the door open for us. Neither of them said anything other than "Good Morning." I wondered if the young woman was Alison.

We followed the young man and out luggage down a hallway to an open doorway. He stopped and turned to face us. "One room or two, Sir?"

I held up one finger. He smiled and all the bags went into the room with the open door. The young woman who had held the door followed us into the room and the two of them unpacked us. They were efficient and quick. When they finished I reached for my wallet. The young woman said, "Sir, everything has been paid for in advance, even the gratuities. While you are here it is our pleasure to do whatever we can to make your stay with us joyful."

She and the young man started to leave. I asked, "May I know your names?"

"Alison and Scott Stark." She said, then they were gone.

"The lodge is yours?" I asked.

"Yes. I've spent a week here every year for ten years. The rest of the time it's a lodge rented and used. This is the second time I've been here with a man. The first time was with my husband."

"Good guy?"

"Yes! He gave me Scott and the lodge. He paid for my schooling and enough to start my business. We divorced because he realized he wasn't the love of my life and he could be the love of someone's life. He has remarried and they are very happy."

"Scott's your son?"

"And Alison's my sister."

"Scott is in on the plan to lure me here and have your way with me?"

"Scott helped plan the invitation. He volunteered to work here this week. He is so close to Alison you might think they were brother and sister. He has wanted to meet you his whole life."

"I hope he isn't disappointed. Hearing legends your whole life will make it hard for me to live up to the legends."

A knock came on our door. I called out, "Yes."

"Lunch is served." Scott announced.

"We'll be there in one minute, Thank you."

When we entered the dining room a small table was set up by a window. There were two chairs, two place settings and two lunches. I walked us to it and helped Amanda sit. I moved to Alison and whispered in her ear. She stiffened and asked, "Are you sure?"

I nodded. She scurried away. I pulled two chairs from the big table to our small table. I sat across from Amanda.

Scott came in and set two more places at the table. Alison came in with their lunches. When everyone was seated I said, "The plan is changing. How many staff are here this week?"

Alison answered, "We are all here, having lunch with you."

"Good! From now on we share the work and the play. I want to get to know all of you. I don't fully understand what I did in high school that sparked Pat to want this, but I now want it too. You're a family. It's obvious that you both love Amanda. Let's get to know each other. Ask me anything."

"Have you been married?" Scott asked.

"No. I've lived with people and people have lived with me, but no marriages, no children, no dogs, cats or strange animal pets."

"Why?" Amanda asked.

"I don't have pets because I haven't found one willing and able to clean up his own crap." I smiled. It wasn't the question she wanted answered.

She slowly looked up from her salad and when her eyes met mine she asked, "Why no wives?"

"I got close a couple times. What stopped me was realizing that I was more devoted to her than she was to me. She liked being with me, liked our life together, but I never got the feeling that if I had a heart attack she'd still be there a week later."

Her eyes had never left mine. Alison asked, "Why have you been a hermit?"

"Five years ago I was in love with Ayla. I thought she was in love with me. I made long term plans for us and was ready to have her move into my life, full time. As is my practice with any venture I hired Mike to investigate her. I wanted to know where all the bones were buried, so there wouldn't be any surprises. Mike discovered she was the sister of a business competitor. She was taping into my business and helping her brother ruin me. When confronted she laughed and told me blood was always thicker than water. When she walked away she and her brother took eleven and a half million dollars with them. The money hurt. The stab in my heart hurt worse."

"So you retreated and stayed where you wouldn't be hurt." Scott said.

"You understand well for such a young man. Where do you go to school and what do you plan to do later?"

"I am home schooled and I plan to get into Stanford next year. I want to study engineering, probably electrical."

"Why Stanford?"

"Connections. The location. No snow. Aunt Alison went there."

"Is there a girl-friend in your life?"

"I date. Nothing serious enough to call her the girl."

I shifted in my chair half an inch and Alison said, "My turn."

"Yes. Stanford grad. Do you run the lodge?"

"Yes! I have since I graduated three years ago and we have stayed in the black all three years."

"Year around?"

"Yes. Lots of private conferences, management pow-wows, secret plotting meetings and the like as well as perks for execs and their families or friends with privileges."

"Still want to be doing this in ten years?"

"Yes. Maybe twenty. I love this place, this job and most especially my boss."

"Hmmmm. What is it about your boss that you like the best?"

"She never asks how I do it. She gets a balance sheet from the auditors once a month. As long as we're making money, she lets me run the business. I don't know how she might be if we start losing money and I hope to never find out."

"Amanda, what do you want to be doing in ten years?"

"Professionally? Training others to take over my business, maybe franchise it."

"Personally?"

She hesitated. To stall she took the last bite of her salad. She looked up at me and said, "You asked directly. I'll answer the same way. I don't want to scare you off, but ten years from now I want to be staying home taking care of my husband. I'd like to be visiting my grand children, too." She touched Scott's arm when she said that. He smiled.

"Amanda, in your fondest dream about this week what do you want to have happen?"

"I... I want... I want you to tell me you love me."

"Once burned, twice shy."

"Call Mike again. Have him check me out farther. I don't have a brother, never did. If I did you'd know. I don't want or need your money. I want to wake up next to you. I want you to tell me how your day was. I want to be there when you don't feel good, make you chicken soup and stay with you if you ever have that heart attack. This week is it. I won't stalk you, follow you, after this week. I just want to offer you me, not Flat Pat."

"And what things have you planned for us? Some things other than staying in our room?"

"We have skis, snowmobiles, a weasel, ice skates and snow shoes. No swimming pool. We have a hot tub. Our neighbor has some horses he rides, even in this season. He says we are welcome to ride with him. Alison is a certified massage therapist. She does Swedish, deep tissue, Okamura, Shiatsu, and reflexology. What would you like?"

"This evening, I want to vegetate, sit by the fire, relax and get to know all three of you better. Tomorrow, let's wait until then to decide. Ok? The list of choices is very tempting."

We cleaned up lunch together, talking all the while. Scott wanted to know about my business, not about how I ran it. He wanted to know what it was about it that had me love it. Alison wanted to know about Cyn. "Why did you let her move to Paris?"

"Simple. On a Saturday morning we were in bed snuggled together and she told me of the offer she had for the position in Paris. As I listened I felt her energy. Both her energy and her words said she had to go. It had been a dream since she was six and started dancing. A week later I kissed her good-bye, she walked onto an Air France jet and she was gone. Twenty times I thought about leaving everything in L.A. and going to live in Paris. I never even called."

Amanda said, "She still loves you."

I looked at Amanda and at Alison. "I still love her too. I love her enough to let her live her dream."

Scott asked, "Could you love my mom, too?"

"Do you love her?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Do you love Alison, too?"

His head nodded and he said, "Yes!"

"I'm sure that I can love Amanda. I'm just as sure I can love you and Alison as well."

He smiled and said, "That makes the question, are you willing?"

"Ask me tomorrow. Right now, I think a short walk outside would be good for me."

Amanda asked, "Is this the hermit needing a little space and quiet?"

"Yes, I guess it is. I have a lot to think about."

"My mom and aunt think with their mouths open." Scott said.

"You don't?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Then get your coat. We can walk together."

He came back with both our coats and we walked out the front door. We turned right and walked. Two hours passed and nothing was said. I learned a lot about Scott and about the two women in his life. He had been given permission to be a man, quiet, and thoughtful. The women in his life hadn't demanded he learn to process the world in his mouth, or even quickly.

For almost the entire two hours I was lost. We came up a short rise and I caught sight of the lodge. It was beautiful. I stopped. He faced me.

"This is the best I've felt in years."

"Me too." He almost said more, thought about it and didn't. I had more I could have said, but I didn't, either. We walked on to the lodge. Inside we stomped the snow off, hung our coats by the front door, and found Amanda by the living room fire.

She greeted both of us with kisses. Scott's were on his cheeks. Mine were a bit more probing. She didn't ask questions. We sat near the fire and warmed. After a few minutes Alison arrived with a tray carrying hot tea, cookies, and a diet Coke. I took the diet Coke. Scott, Amanda and Alison had tea. Again I saw evidence of their background investigation. I was sure they knew I only drank tea in Chinese restaurants.

The cookies were shortbread cookies and very good.

"What would you like to do?" Alison asked.

"I want to ask questions." Scott sat up straighter, turned slightly to more directly face me. Amanda and Alison put their cups back on the tray and straightened their posture as well.

Amanda said, "I can only speak for me, but you can ask me anything."

"How close are you and your sister?"

"There is nothing I have in my life that I wouldn't share with her. I do share with her."

"Not long ago you said Alison and Scott were a lot like brother and sister. What I've seen and heard makes me believe it's more like Scott has always had two moms. Not two mothers, two mom's."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers