Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott jumped in. "I've always been clear that Mom is mom and Alison is Aunt Alison and she has always felt like a second mom. They both tucked me in when I was little and I can and do talk to them about everything."

"Alison, have you thought about being married?"

She looked at Scott and hesitated. There was a truth she hadn't ever shared with him in the answer to my question. "Yes, I've thought about it a lot. Amanda and I have talked about it a lot. Maybe, before the week is over, we can talk about it with you."

The pieces of the puzzle were coming together. I needed another walk. The hermit was seeking the solitude of silence to put the pieces together in my head and heart.

I'd sat silent long enough. Both women fidgeted.

"What do you have planned for dinner?"

"I was thinking of a stew with fresh bread." Alison said.

"I'd like to chop carrots, potatoes and things." I said.

All of us got up and went to the kitchen. Alison was in charge. In less than an hour the kitchen was smelling of stew and yeast. Two hours later we had hollowed out loaves of bread filled with stew. I sat facing Scott with Amanda to my left and Alison to my right.

The meal was wonderful. Without much spoken we cleaned up and adjourned back to the room with the big fireplace. Scott added two logs to the fire. Amanda sat next to me and rested her hand on my leg. I looked into the fire. Alison sat in a wing-backed chair a scant few feet away from Amanda and me. She was dressed in wool slacks and a soft sweater that was caressing her and when I looked at her I was aware of her strong sexual energy.

I focused on the future. "Let's say Amanda and I become a couple. I don't really want to leave Los Angeles."

"Would you invite me or us to live in the hermitage?" Amanda turned slightly to more directly face me. That little twist exposed the swell of her breast to me, and I smiled.

"Or, sell it and build or buy something else, but in or near L.A."

"Build or buy as partners?"

"Full partners. We design it together, build it or remodel it together and make it our own."

"From what I know about the hermitage, it is much like a castle. Stone, dark woods, heavy castle furniture."

I laughed. "It was all that when I bought it. It was also easy to secure. It is like a fortress. But, even a fortress could have frilly curtains, in some of the rooms."

I pointed at the fireplace. "I have a fireplace. There has even been a fire in it, once. I'd like a big soft couch near the fire where we can sit and talk, and play."

I'd included her in what I wanted. I'd said it out loud. I knew both women had heard every word I'd said.

"The hermitage is quiet. The nearest neighbor is a quarter mile away and old. It has plenty of room and the rooms are large. I'd like music. When Ayla left I shut off the stereo and it hasn't been on since."

Amanda stood and asked, "Would you like music now?"

"Yes. Feel my mood and put something on you think I'll like, please."

She left the room and very soon I heard music. Andre Segovia playing classical Spanish guitar. When she came back she handed me a remote control. I looked at it and then her face.

"When the third cut comes on, I think you will want more volume." She didn't resume her seat on the couch but slid into my lap and curled up. I closed my eyes and listened to the guitar. I could picture the plains of Spain and a dusty dirt road as I listened.

The second cut was slow, soft and reminded me of flowers. Mid way through the cut I opened my eyes as Scott gently covered Amanda and me with a light lap blanket. He bent to Amanda and kissed her cheek as he whispered, "Night Mom." Alison took his place and kissed Amanda good-night as well. Their lips touched and I was aware that the touch lasted a hair longer than a sisterly kiss. Then Alison kissed me good night and it was on my lips, soft, warm and wanting. Then she backed off and stepped back. Scott and Alison left us.

The third cut demanded more volume. It pulsed with power and forcefulness. I touched the button and the room nearly shook with the power of Segovia. I enjoyed the power and the wonderful sound system while my head wrapped around all the signals I was getting. Alison and Amanda. Amanda and Alison. Amanda and me.

Amanda and me and Alison? Was that what was here?

When the cut ended I reduced the volume so low we barely heard the music at all.

"I would like it very much if you would take me to bed." Amanda said.

"And, I would like it very much if you would lift your skirts and lie here in front of the fire."

"By your command, Sire." She stood and gathered her skirts. Seconds later she was on her back in front of the fire.

I joined her on the floor and we kissed. She was not assertive, demanding or frantic. She was soft and pliant.

Between kisses she whispered, "Whatever you want. I surrender. I give myself to you."

We melted together, slowly and carefully, in front of the fire. Long after Alison and Scott had left us, we left our spot in front of the embers only fire and went to bed.

When we awoke the sun was up. I kissed Amanda awake and entered her. She opened herself to me and made me quite welcome. We began in the missionary prayer position and when Amanda came she was on her knees and I was holding her hips. Her orgasm inspired mine and afterwards we snuggled on top of the bed.

It was nearly eleven in the morning when we finally came out of the bedroom. I heard a bell ring, once. By the time we reached the kitchen breakfast was nearly ready.

That day and the next were filled with us, the four of us, doing things. We laughed and enjoyed being together and both evenings we spent near the fire in quiet conversations. Both evenings ended with Alison and Scott going off to their rooms and leaving us to whatever pleasures we might think up. Scott always left us first, then Alison.

We had arrived on the first of March, a Sunday. On the fifth, Thursday, Scott and I went for our walk, just as we had done every day. The first walk had been as evening came, the second was after lunch. On Thursday we went again just after lunch. The day had begun with snow falling silently. By noon the sun was out and the world sparkled. We walked away from the lodge and when we were out of sight of the lodge Scott spoke.

"I think I should go."

"Where?"

"Doesn't matter. I should go so the three of you can be together."

"We've been together every day and night for days."

"I know you feel it. You felt it on Monday. Mom and Alison love each other, much more, much stronger than most sisters. Mom also loves you and wants you to love her."

"I do."

"If it's going to work between you and Mom you need to love Alison too."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I've been waiting for you to love us all my life. When you walked through the door I did my employee of the month act. What I wanted to do was throw my arms around you and say, "Welcome home, Dad!"

We stopped, faced each other and I hugged him as he hugged me. My eyes leaked. When the hug ended I said, "Thanks, son." His eyes leaked too. We walked on.

"You want to go so I can love both women freely. You think they're holding back because you're here?"

"I feel it. I may be young, but I've lived with them my whole life. They both want to love you. Mom already does and I think all that's missing for Alison is for you to take her in your arms."

"Where will you go?"

"Mom and I live most of the year in Seattle. I'll go home. When the week is over, you or Mom can call me and let me know what's next."

"In my opinion the what's next is a visit by all of you to L.A. and a visit by me to Seattle. Then we'll make plans for how to best combine the family. I'm in."

"Can I call you Dad?"

"I'm not your Dad. I've never been a Dad."

"I have a father. He's a good guy, but he never has been my Dad. In this one week I've gotten closer to you than I've ever been to him. The biggest part of that is that I've waited for you all my life. When you finally showed up, you haven't held back. From the first moment I felt accepted."

"You are. If it's Ok with Amanda, I'd be honored to be called Dad."

The rest of our walk was without conversation. We huffed and puffed up hill in the snow back to the lodge, but we didn't talk.

The ladies were waiting for us with tea, a diet Coke and cookies when we stomped into the lodge. Amanda also had my cell phone.

"It rang about half an hour ago. I didn't answer it, but thought it might be important." Amanda said.

"I opened it and saw that the call was important. I excused myself and called Oscar Patterson, my attorney, back."

"Nick. Thanks for calling me back. I know you're on a vacation but I thought you should know, William Shire has been indicted. From what I know so far, the feds have him and his sister for a number of fraud and embezzlement charges. They want to talk to you."

"Why me?"

"The agent I spoke to said he was aware of the eleven mill they took from you and he thinks he can help you get most of it back. He wants you to call him, today, if possible."

I got the number, thanked Oscar and called the agent. He answered and we talked for ten minutes. He needed to meet face-to-face with me. He said he would be in Seattle on Monday and be flying to Los Angeles on Thursday. I walked into the living room and asked, "Can we be in Seattle on Monday? I need to meet with someone that day."

Amanda nodded.

I said I'd call him on Monday morning to set the details of our meeting and we ended the call. I told the ladies about the feds and the indictments. Amanda apologized for the house in Seattle. "We haven't been there in two months. It'll need a good cleaning."

I turned and faced Scott. "Scott, if I pay you a thousand dollars would you be willing to leave today, drive to Seattle and clean the house so your Mom will stop apologizing for the dust?" As I asked I grinned so only he could see. My request worked right in with our conversation.

"Can I visit a girl-friend while I'm getting the house clean?"

"You can even get her to help you clean!"

"I'll pack. Alison, could you please make me some food for my trip?"

"Sandwiches, fruit and drinks. I'm on it!" She headed for the kitchen. Amanda said, "The house isn't really all that bad. He doesn't need to go."

I faced her and said, "Please, let him go." She looked into my eyes, waited a few seconds and said, "I'll help him pack."

Seconds later I was alone in the living room, sipping on my diet Coke.

In less than an hour Scott was ready to go. We walked him out to his Toyota pick up truck and he kissed his Mom and Alison good-bye. He got in the truck and rolled the window down. He started the engine and said, "See you in a couple days, Dad!" Smiled and drove away. Alison and Amanda looked shocked, but they didn't say anything.

The three of us went into the kitchen and began preparations for dinner. They talked about sending Scott to clean the house and how crazy that sounded, given what his room looked like most of the time.

"I wanted an excuse to get the two of you alone. I don't care if he cleans the house." The activity in the kitchen stopped. They both faced me.

"Why did you want us alone?" Amanda asked.

"I want to have a conversation with the two of you that I wasn't willing to have in front of Scott."

Alison asked, "What conversation?"

I shut the burners of the stove off. I moved both of them to the stools next to the island in the kitchen. I sat them on the stools, next to each other. Then, I stood in front of Amanda.

"For the next few minutes I want to speak. Please don't interrupt. Ok?"

They both nodded.

"Amanda, I love you. I'm convinced that if or when I have the heart attack, you'll stay. I'm convinced that you love me. I don't understand how that happened or why, but I don't need to understand. I want you to marry me." She started to move and to speak. I held up a hand and she stopped. I continued, "For the last six days and nights we have been lovers. Alison and Scott have made sure we had clean sheets and full stomachs for whatever we wanted to do. They have been very careful and so have you, Amanda. I saw what I saw anyway."

I moved over in front of Alison. I said, "You love your sister. You're proud of her and you love her. I could see it the minute we met. An hour later I knew you and Amanda were more than sisters. You're lovers too." She started to move, to speak. I put a finger to her lips. She froze.

"If I'm going to love Amanda for the rest of my life, I need to be able to love who she loves. Scott and I have made each other family. I love him as a son and he asked if he could call me Dad. That leaves you. I already love you. I want your life to work, for you. I'm committed to you having a great life and I want to be a big part of it. I don't want for you to be Aunt Alison. I want the three of us to love each other completely."

Amanda couldn't stay quiet any longer. "You love us both?"

"Yes. It was obvious to me by lunchtime Sunday you two are a package deal. Loving one of you without the other would be like loving only one of your legs. I knew I had seven days to decide to love both of you. I knew that while Scott and I went for our walks the two of you were loving each other. You've been having sex together for most of your lives. I don't want that to stop! I don't want to get between you. I want to be with you."

"You love me?" Alison asked.

"Yes." My hands gently held her face and I slowly moved my face to hers and kissed her. It was not tentative. I kissed her. My tongue probed into her mouth and she welcomed me. When the kiss ended she said, "I've waited twenty years for that kiss."

"This is the conversation I didn't want to have in front of Scott."

Alison's hands went to the buttons of my shirt. She undid the top two buttons and asked, "Can we go to a bedroom?"

"Yes!" Amanda said. They each took a hand and we went to the bedroom. We undressed Alison together as we touched, kissed and I explored her. When she was nude Amanda helped her onto her back in the middle of the bed. Then, she undressed me and dropped to her knees. Alison watched as her sister used her oral skills to get me very hard. It took all of five seconds. She backed away and undressed herself while I climbed onto the bed with Alison.

She reached for me and I stopped her. "This is not the time for you to give. That time will come. This is the time for you to receive. Allow us both to show you we love you."

We kissed and I lay against, but not on, her. Lots of my skin against hers as we kissed. My kisses worked their way down her neck and she turned her head to open herself to whatever I wanted.

Amanda stood beside the bed and bent to her sister's breast, sucking the areola and nipple into her mouth. I was kissing my way to her other breast and noticed how hard Amanda was sucking the breast she had in her mouth. I nipped at the skin of her breast. Tiny bites. She moaned and her back arched, lifting her breasts to our mouths.

I opened wide and sucked her breast in. My tongue played with her nipple for a few seconds until I suddenly sucked as hard as I could! Her hands came up off the sheets and grabbed my head. "God! I want this! Suck me!"

I shifted my weight and moved so my hips were between her legs. She opened her legs to welcome me. I released her breast and lifted myself up enough to touch my cock to her opening. Amanda was still sucking her other nipple.

"Amanda, my love, help me into your sister." She released the breast and turned her attention to my cock. Her hands grasped my shaft and guided me to her sister's open vagina. All three of us knew I didn't need help, but wanted all three of us involved. She rubbed the tip of my cock along her sister's slit to wet it, then positioned it at the opening and said, "Fuck her!"

As my cock slid deep inside Alison I lowered my mouth to hers and we kissed. It was heaven! A few strokes later I lifted and kissed Amanda. I lifted more and Amanda threw a leg over her sister's head and lowered her pussy to Alison's mouth.

My hands held Amanda's tits as we kissed. My cock slid in and out of Alison's pussy making wet slippery noises. Those sounds were mixed with the moans and wet sounds of Alison eating Amanda. My fingers pinched Amanda's tits, pulling and twisting. She began shaking and I knew her orgasm was very close.

Alison lifted her legs high and I slammed inside her. Harder and faster until she screamed into Amanda's cunt! Her body thrashed and Amanda bit my tongue as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I suddenly realized that I was cumming too! I buried myself deep inside Alison and emptied my load into her.

We dropped beside Alison and waited for our breathing and blood pressure to return to normal. Amanda's hand toyed with Alison's breast. My hand played in the slippery slits of both women, slowly stimulating them. Alison's hand wrapped around my cock.

Minutes passed. Finally, Amanda asked, "Think you could stand to have Nick do that to us again?"

"How soon?"

"How about daily?" Amanda answered.

They both sat up and attacked me with kisses and caresses. I lay on my back with a beautiful woman pressed against each side. Their hands touched me affectionately and their breasts pressed against me delightfully. I knew I was the only one relaxing. Amanda's mind was going. Alison's mind was going too. The question was, which woman would speak first.

Amanda. "What do we do now?"

I said, "Finish making dinner?"

"I didn't mean in the next half hour! I meant, what do we do now?"

"What do you want to do?"

Alison answered, "I run this lodge. You can live where you want, go where you want. This is my life."

"We just took a big step towards being a family. I'm clear that we won't be the poster family for a conservative traditional nuclear family. We also probably won't all be together every day. PI's travel. I travel. I want to spend time here with you often. I'd like you to schedule vacations away from here to spend with us. I think our stuff should be combined somewhere and we should be there as often as we can."

Amanda laughed. "Alison hasn't ever taken a vacation."

"I never had a reason to take a vacation. Now, I do. Before, we couldn't go anywhere as lovers. Scott needed us as moms. Now he's older and Nick is here."

"Nick is finally here." Amanda said.

"Nick is also hungry." Alison said, as she got off the bed. She didn't pick up her clothes, she just headed for the kitchen. Amanda got up too and looked at the bedroom.

"Someone is messy! Look at this room. Clothes everywhere! And, look at the bed! There's cum all over. Come on big guy, help me strip the bed. We can start a load of wash before dinner."

We stripped the bed and started the wash. The three of us had dinner nude. We went to bed after dinner in Alison's bedroom. Outside it stormed and dropped more white on Montana. Inside it heated up and got very slippery. We discovered we fit together well and enjoyed how we fit in various contortions and configurations.

Near midnight we went back to the kitchen and made a midnight snack. As we ate the fruit and crackers Amanda checked on-line for a weather forecast. She gave us the news: If we needed to be in Seattle on Monday, we needed to be on the road.

An hour later, Amanda and I were packed and in the car. Alison needed to stay behind. Eight couples would be arriving in two days for the next week. She had lots to do. Amanda and I kissed her good-bye and promised to be back soon. She had tears in her eyes as we left.

We drove straight through to Seattle, stopping for pit stops and gas. It snowed the entire trip. Amanda called Scott and let him know where we were and she called Alison and I talked to her. When Amanda drove I did a lot of thinking. She was kind enough to let me be a hermit for hours. I was kind enough to share my thinking every hour or so.