Taking a Wife to Slutdom Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 - cucking the husband.
1.9k words
3.35
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cucking the husband

The reason we clicked in the first place was my early recognition that she needed to be exposed and humiliated, which was confirmed by a description of what would happen when we first met and the subsequent session in a hotel room. More on that later.

And it's a deep-seated desire for public exposure as a bimbo fuck pig. She's tired of hiding what she really believes herself to be -- a nasty filthy slut, free to be used and abused. The problem is she's a wife, mother and grandmother -- a bimbo gilf, mmmmmm. She's a highly respected professional -- we've discussed how our related professional lives overlap, so I know her position and the risks that exposure bring. But she still wants it. Not to the extent that she 'will' be exposed, but just the thought of exposure brings thrills to her core.

Enough that she wants her name, Andrea, to be known. Andrea is a secret slut. Andrea will do most anything for anyone. Grandmother Andrea is going to be the star of her own porn channel, where professional Andrea will be making copies of her favourite porn flicks.

Her desire is abundantly genuine. She's been out for the occasional fuck with gentlemen in the past, like the whorewife she is, but its just not enough for her. She needs more. Andrea needs to fully immerse herself in her kink and to be fulfilled.

The main block to her achieving this is her husband. Isn't it always. Her FetLife profile states that 'he bores me it leaves me horny' -- no shit Sherlock! It's pretty much a sexless marriage of convenience, maintaining the façade for the family. She has made an attempt to engage him, asking him to dominate her, but he declined. So he's not dominant and therefore has either given up thinking about sex or is a secret sub.

This has fed Andrea's fantasies, which can be seen from the videos in her favourites, and is peppered with cuckold vids, cucks cleaning up their wives used holes, cucks fluffing large black cocks. She really does have a filthy mind -- nice!

So it was clear that the only way her fantasies were ever going to be realised was by getting some form of consent from her husband -- whether it was a grudging acceptance that she is plating away from home (because she won't stop) or having him as a cuckold, to the ideal as a participating sissified cuck -- one can but dream. Of course she agreed with the proposition.

Sex was non-existent. They hadn't fucked in months. Every few weeks, she'd wank him off and that would be it. Given that they have separate bedrooms he hadn't seen her naked in months either. And this point is quite important. One of her strongly articulated needs is body modification, particularly pierced and tattooed nipples and heavily pierced cunt lips, with a degrading tattoo on her mons. We'd never be able to make an early start on that if hubby was occasionally seeing her naked. So one of the first rules was that he was forbidden from seeing her naked.

So I gave her a plan that would test her husband's interest, but that at the very least would inform him of what she needed, and leave him the decision whether he participated or not -- there is no room for his permission.

It began with regular wanking sessions. 'It's been a few weeks love, would you like me to take care of you?' with a discrete nod at the bedroom. But her tits and cunt were not to be exposed.

As these progressed Andrea began to include fantasising about being seen naked by another man, as she wanked hubby. Which progressed to wondering what it would be like to be controlled by a stranger and told what to do.

The big step was her disclosure that these thoughts were increasingly exciting her, and turning her on 'you don't mind do you honey?' -- a form of consent to continue. He never once told her to stop.

Her confidence grew over time, he never objected. So she was given a clear plan for her next 'wank training' as we had begun to term it. This was the plan.

This Friday, during the evening tell him that he's due a wank, DO NOT hint, TELL him.

Make sure you're provocatively dressed once you get to the bedroom, but tits and cunt not on display.

During your early stroking of his cucky cock, spit on his knob and rub it around.

Remind him of your request of him from some months back that you wanted to be dominated, and that he declined. Tell him that the feelings haven't gone away, in fact they've increased. Explain that you think it is down to 'the change' -- some women lose their libido completely, others become raving nymphos.

Tell him that it's leaving you wanting to be controlled and to submit to a dominant man and to be told what to do. Sympathise that you know he can't do that for you, but the feelings just aren't going away.

Tell him that you still love him, but that you need to scratch the itch, and don't want to do anything that would betray your relationship and trust.

Tell him that you've been looking at stories online and that it gets you really hot. Take a tit out of your bra and rub his knob with the nipple after sucking it.

Ask if him you should keep reading stories. And that you see comments about the stories and have responded to some of the comments. Tell him that some of the men tell you to play with yourself and that it gets you so hot that your cunt runs with juice. Put your hands in your panties and get cunt juice and rub it over his cock.

Tell him you really want to continue, but you want him to know and be okay with it. That you'll always tell him what has happened.

Tell him that if he wants you to stop to tell you, if he's okay then he should cum in your mouth. Then keep wanking his cucky cock with your mouth open.

That's the goal for this Friday.

In her words "it pretty much went to plan". He came in her mouth. Andrea, the mother, grandmother and highly respected professional woman and wanked her husband into her mouth while she described her plan to be dominated.

We'd reached a milestone. Her desires were now out in the open, but we had to press on. But she felt that he didn't think that she was serious, that she was just playing.

During our chat that Sunday evening she came five times. She was told to keep a record of how many times she had cum each day.

The next weekend she got the next set of instructions.

This weekend. When it starts wanking his cucky cock, give your hand a good spit. Show him it is not playing at this.

Ask him if he's still happy that you're scratching your itch and that tell him that you've been chatting with men online.

Ask him if he wants to know what you've been chatting with them about. Tell him you've been talking about your being controlled and made do what you're told.

Start to take control. Tell him that you're enjoying it, spit on his cock as you do.

Tell him how many times you've cum this week. Ask him if he'd like to know what it was thinking about.

I think if it gets this far, we have him.

And again, he came in her mouth. He didn't object. But she still felt that he didn't believe she was serious, that she was playing a fantasy game. So we had to dispel that myth.

All her online playing was done in the privacy of her own room. Obviously. But if she wanted to become a real life nasty fuck pig, which she did, she had to make hubby realise that she wasn't playing a game. But by hiding the rabid fucking of her cunt while watching deviant porn and being told what a depraved pig she was (to be pedantic, that really should be 'what a depraved pig she WANTED TO BE), she had to make a change.

So we got to the milestone of showing hubby that she was serious. She was told to ping me when she was settled on the couch next to him.

"I'm really scared" I told her it was anticipation.

Turned out it wasn't fear of the consequences, just of being her normal filthy self in the lounge rather than her room lol.

She was still in her work clothes, leggings and a dress. We started our normal type of chat, her watching the vids that I sent her and discussing how we'd recreated them. Gradually Andrea settled down and the juices started.

She slid down a bit in the sofa. We discussed how I would face fuck her in a department store changing room. How she'd the fluffer, and cock and cunt cleaner and a dogging session. I was winding up her lust.

'Sooner or later you're going to be sitting in the same position with its legs spread wide, fucking my cunt and with him watching'.

She was told to slip her hand down to her crotch and begin a slow rubbing.

We watched videos of heavily pierced cunts with kilos of chain hanging from them. Of bimbos with big lips being throat fucked. She was getting more and more turned on.

She was told to relax her legs and let them open. Her hand reached further down.

She was on the mark when she said he showed no interest, despite her subtle efforts, nothing.

Finally she gave up on the subtlety 'I'm going to make him notice'.

She spread her legs wide, skirt having ridden up, her crotch now being blatantly rubbed in front of her husband. At last, he noticed.

"I did it"

He was watching her rubbing her cunt, legs splayed like a cheap slut. She smiled demurely at him as he watched. "I'm so horny chatting to a guy online. You said it was okay." He continued to watch her.

"He's being so dirty, telling me what he'd get me to do. I'm so fucking horny." He continued to watch her.

Get your hand down the waist band of your tights and into your cunt.

"He's told me to finger my cunt." He continued to watch her.

"He wants me to be his submissive slut." He continued to watch her as her fingers reached her clit.

Rub your clit, look at him. She told me that he was watching her hand moving around under her tights.

Get a finger in your cunt, then take it out, make sure he sees how wet it is then suck it clean.

"He's told me to get my finger wet with my juices and then suck it clean." He continued to watch her.

She took her hand out of her tights, held her finger up and then sucked it clean. He continued to watch her.

I told her it was time to go to her bedroom.

"He wants me in my room now. Good night."

Now he knew that she wasn't playing.