All Comments on 'Taking a Wife to Slutdom Pt. 02'

by here_subbie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

May e she has a secret desire to be addicted to meth, then you can enable that. And when she wants to commit suicide, I’m sure you’ll hold the gun to her head because why not? It’s not like you acted like an adult and said that somethings are better alone.

Fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your first story didn't reach a rating of 3, I can't imagine this will do any better. When will dolts like you figure out very few find crap like this entertaining?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF was this bullshit

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Sorry: this story is as tasteful as flat diet-coke. "How she'd the fluffer, and cock and cunt cleaner and a dogging session." Please, readers deserve at least a modicum of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going; get her doing it for real and hubby her subbie (and her Bull's as well, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old bullshit. I am still amazed men don't understand being fucked over and disrespected and humiliated should not even be considered in a relationship. And why would anyone have such a nightmare? Allowing yourself to be cucked is fucked up only mentally ill men would allow it.

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465over 1 year ago

I am looking forward to you continuing - ignore the naysayers!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nasty cuck shit.

encore769encore769about 1 year ago

it sounds like you are describing me. I read erotic stuff and chat with dominate guys on the internet. I have a pretty much sexless life at home and am attracted to men who are much more assertive than my husband. I have sent xxx pictures of myself to them and admit doing it excites me. I have never told my husband about this, I'm sure he wouldnt understand. In some of my fantasies, he watches me with another man and gets off doing it.

Carol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous