All Comments on 'Taking Advantage'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nope your back sliding again.

Silly Story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 15 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I like stories that are a little different, but somehow possible. This character was a fairly typical male, but with more nerve than most of us. I liked the story and the way it ended. Well done.

BlueFinchBlueFinchabout 15 years ago
Nice and different

Not the hottest story ever, but a good read. Makes up for the lack of hot scenes with a pleasurable writing style that leaves the reader not having to compromise. Too many stories on this site have the sex and ignore the rest, this could have been an entirely non-erotic story but would still have worked well. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
like minds

liked it a lot ..i play a similiar game here...can relate to the mental state of the protagonist

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A good fetish story with a twist

I would like to read that Karen is cheating on him, and he is going to have to win her back. Once he finds out that other men want her, he begins to lust after her. Even though she is a little plump, she can turn him on if she acts a little slutty.The thought of his wife fucking someone else makes him want to compete with her lover for her sexual pleasure.Thanks for the story....Rich

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Pleasant Light Read

The male character does have a tendency to dither with the

iniative is with the lady. Personally this is a completed tale to be appreciated as such. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice story

Well written and containing your usual sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice light read

Main character is a not very intelligent over confident jerk, doesn't seem quite as happy once he realizes he wife getting the same services he's been getting. quid pro quo, right?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Lol your sinking feel ing was probably right -

Lie and you lose d00d

Nicely told -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a putz he is

and she is just another fucking skank slut whore...deserve each other for both being assholes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Insulting to all Massage Therapists

As a Licensed Massage Therapist I think I can speak for all of us, or at least the vast majority. Hopefully prostitution will be legalized soon so that our profession won't have to be maligned as a sexual oddity. Between that and idiots posing as massage therapists it is hard enough to overcome the negative connotations of the general public and governments as a whole, some of which were hinted at in this story. Also, as the story points out, any legitimate therapist wouldn't (with rare exceptions) risk jeopardizing the substantial financial outlay and ones income. Fantasy drivel such as this only exacerbate our situation. We are, in deed, trained professionals. The knowledge of physiology, pathology kinesiology, etc. required for national certification and licensing (in most states) exceeds, in many areas, that which I covered in paramedic school.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Story****

I hope he's not going to rub his wife the wrong way. Thanks for sharing I enjoyed the story.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Been awhile

Since I came in to read some of the comments. I was reading this one and saw one comment that dang near made me spit up my Coffee!

From someone posting "anon", claiming to be a "licensed massage therapist" that is "insulted" by a story mentioning hanky panky during a massage???

"Insulted"..?? While reading the story on a SEX site intended to have stories that are perhaps mildly erotic??

And.. "insulted."

Now THAT one, that was funny right there!...*LOL**

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's clear that MGM has no fucking clue what an actual massage therapist does. Educate yourself, moron.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Despite the author’s claims, not every massage therapist is a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS