All Comments on 'Taking Allison Ch. 01'

by EasyDen

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

Cuckolding by numbers...

1: Husband “wants” to watch his wife with another man

2: Find same on internet

3. Other man has bigger cock

4. Husband is only about 4inches

5. Wife becomes totally infatuated with her new man

6. Husband quickly relegated to a bit player

7. Wife spends more time with new partner

8. Meets new partner on her own without any input from hubby

Etc. Etc. Etc.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Old and lame

This lame old take on the cuck and whore story has been written a hundred times, including a couple of times this month. Cuck stories are always just reheated garbage served up by those with no imagination or ability of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very hot. I really enjoy watching my wife surrender to a large cock. You captured it.

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
For once, fully agree with 26thNC.

Everything is worn out classicism : the wife who does not swallow her husband's sperm, but that of her stud, the husband who watches porn videos of cuckolds, unable to separate fantasy and reality, the messages exchanged, and of course the 61-year-old "bull" capable of erotic prowess without Viagra, which the husband does not even dare to imagine. Not to mention his pleasure, which came out of nowhere to see "Alison taken" by Joe.

Unless there is a twist that I don't feel coming, yet the same story seen and reviewed. The rest is written.

Having said that, a bit long, since we already know everything that is going to happen, but done well.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

Overused plot...word by word...You must try to innovate or stop writing...1*

pixie07pixie07over 3 years ago

Awesome story please continue. It reminds me of my wife and her bull .

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
An author who launches himself: I deepen my comment

In the same vein : Eileen by murphy621 © (Literotica)

Same type of story, covered in one page, much more realistic in terms of the characters.

Not a lot of emotion, but just as classic and nothing original.

Very rarely have I read a cuckold (or hotwife) story that does not somehow copy what has already been written 20 times. (Lushstories has authors who specialize in this type of repetitive topic).

Nevertheless, a fairly successful and rare example: Sharing Claire - The Agony & The Ecstasy by rawraw25. The rest of his "work" just repeats less well and repetitively what he once achieved.

angieseroticpen (Lushstorie too) knows how to start, but does not know how to finish ... too bad.

As for most of the authors, they are content to pull the line, chapters after chapters, going further and further in the humiliation of the husband, and transforming the wife into a whore who spends her time fucking everything who moves.

Once the situation is set up, it is the ideas that are generally lacking.

I have only seen one author capable of intelligently introducing a cuckold/hotwife story, it is "Ping" and he seems to have disappeared without having really solved the problem of the relationship that is set up between the two members of the couple.

Check out what Britease can write (Literotica) for example

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPERHOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well written and it is amazing how well you manage the tempo and explains it in fantastic slow way!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Belongs in E C

Place this story in erotic couplings where it belongs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sexy

An amazing erotic loving wife story, very good job! Look forward to future adventures of this happy couple.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Dumb. You’re saying her husband is only 2 to 4” in length?

Right. No, tell us more. Oh right, he’s flabby and she doesn’t swallow his cum and she doesn’t enjoy sex as much with her husbsnd; but somehow she loves him.

Riiiiight. Do us a favour, don’t write a follow up unless she’s leaving her husband for another man. Clearly her husband is a pathetic excuse for a man because he’s got nothing going for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I take umbrage with 26thNC

It is not hundreds but thousands of time and and there will be many multiples yet this week!

It is like a mimeograph interfaced to the internet :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved it, please keep going and ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

she will never be the same and that is good. She has been released to be a sexual person!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

The other commenter is correct, just ignore the haters. I mean, are you gonna trust the opinion of someone so mysoginistic that they think a wife would leave her husband just because of good sex? Imagine what that persons relationships must be like?!?

Sorry guys, my wife just loves me that much more.

Anyway, great story, thank you for sharing it. You do have quite a few small errors and could use some editing, but the overall flow and story were excellent! Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait for Jake to dominate Adam

Hurry with chapter 2!

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
The marriage may not be over but it’s changed

The wife can never look at the husband the same. She is already disrespecting him and it’s no longer husband and wife with a third person. It’s now wife and boyfriend and third wheel husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is OK

Only if I'm "Jake"...oh, wait...I am. I've had about 30 wives, the youngest being 29. The women in their late 30s and early 40s were always better than the youngest ones.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 3 years ago
enjoyed this tale

Haven't had a cuckold relationship nor written any story about one yet, but found this one enticing and agreeable, also exciting. Allison's personality is delightful--she is a truly sexual lady. I could relate readily except that she's obviously more entrancing than real-life characters. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editor?

Enjoyable story, but lots of little typos that reduce the readability. Please find an editor or proofreader. If nothing else, read it aloud to yourself before posting.

hornycarolhornycarolover 3 years ago
Wow

Keep it going. Very erotic. Well written. There is nothing like watching your wife get fucked.

depechdepechover 3 years ago
Wow! I love it.

Great start for your first story. I love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story

I enjoy these stories, some better written than others, this one is better. Very good flow and description. One thing I like to read the description of the woman's second thoughts as she is reaching for his dick. Hurry with the second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such an odd fetish, . . .

I always wonder what the author is trying to say, or illustrate. If a man really really loves a woman, why would he want to saddle her with his useless self? Adam should give her her freedom and accept the role that Darwin has waiting for him. There's lots of room in the tar pit. The sooner he enters the better off civilization will be, safe from his defective DNA.

And thanks for the honesty, and effort.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Cant wait until he loses her to Jake, shes already putting Jake first.

I do hope you put some good effort into the divorce part too.

Phoenix215Phoenix215over 3 years ago

This story stuck out to me very well. Wish the cuckolding didn't begin so early, as in immediately in the first chapter. I feel like Allison should have taken a bit longer to process her husband's fetish, especially since he didn't actively pursue it or anything. He was only jerking off to it. So by writing the 1st chapter it looks like Alison was simply ready for any excuse to fuck another dick.

That aside I'm loving the rest of it. The sex was really hot, Jack is one hell of a bull though he is a tad bit too nice. I'm hoping the next chapter shows more dominance and more humiliation across the board. Also love how you wrote Adam, he basically is in inner turmoil that on 1 end he enjoys the cuckolding but jealousy is kicking in knowing that his wife is giving more liberty to Jack than him.

Hopefully you update soon and add more humiliating factors like eating creampies, dick cage, maybe even wearing panties. CANT WAIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How long till she tells Adam she is carrying Jake's baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

It made my tiny penis so stiff. I hope my Mistress will allow me to rub it.

silverado01silverado01over 3 years ago
What a great debut !!! Fantastic story !

I love such stories when young wife is seduced and made a hotwife by much older well endowed guy. The contrast beetwen beautiful young wife and older guy is very hot. I love description of sex and the interaction beetwen charactes - especiall wife and husband. The wife is having so much fun like never before but still loves husband. I don`t like humiliation stories when husband became sissy. So please don`t go that way with this story. I wish she will have more fun with Jake even like anal and rimjob him. Mabe in the next level Jack will invite his old big black cock friend {not handsome, bold, belly but well endowed} to double the pleasure of Alisson. I have only one remark: that wife should be more recultant and seduced, convinced step by step and not so fast. Please don`t make us wait too long for another part of this masterpice ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start

Well written story. Like how it’s progressing. I like to when he gets her to come over and has the husband wait at home. Show him the control he has over the wife and how much she loves his big dick. Once that happens he can have a friend join them and they can tag team her so she can tell her husband how much she’s fucked over there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story. I hope there is a follow up.

chief573chief573over 3 years ago
Great first chapter

... never mind the haters who read stories they know they are not going to like and then whine about it.

In the next chapters, it will be time to gradually increase the delicious tension, as Allison finds Jake taking over more and more of her sexual and then later emotional life. How will Adam deal with this process? We cannot wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife

Nothing new in terms of story. But I enjoyed it. Found the build up very hot. I would love to turn my wife over to Jake next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good read. Nice to find a story which crosses between hot wife and cuckold. He’s not a complete wimp but genuinely seems to enjoy seeing his wife well fucked

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Well done. Please ignore the haters, this is what they do. I've been 'Adam' in the story, never been so turned on. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: Please ignore the haters, this is what they do

The commented on the story, but you commented on them. In what alternate universe are THEY the haters?

<P>

Not liking a story does not make someone a hater. Denigrating others for the sin of having a different opinion DOES make someone a hater.

aliciamom50aliciamom50over 3 years ago
Loved it!

I thought this story was awesome! Very sexy!

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Adam what have you done. Wait till Saturday to her your wife your property cry out with a passion you won't hear if it's just the two of you. I sorry to be the one to tell you Adam, but Allison was taken from you and well things are going to be very different after Saturday.

Did I mention it was hot to see her accept a new Lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story but I could never be the hubby . In reality who would want to know , see and hear another man dominate your wife sexually to the best sex she ever had. Hear her love it way more than you can do to her. I also find the old man to thrr Ed hot 37 year old weird. I even find it weird when a hot older woman fucks a 30 something. A question I have for stories is why f do ones in this case the wife do things that she never does with hubby ? There are sugar daddy sites where older well off guys get younger girls to take care of . Some had said they don’t even have to have sex with them but I know of a few guys and they all had collage girls who were basically sex toys for them .

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
NICE STORY

mostly I appreciated the author keeping hubby and wife together.. I can't stand authors that have wife going off on her own cheating and fucking without hubby there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Adam is in the perfect position to fulfil his ultimate cuckold fantasy of having Jake claim her and Allison fully wanting it. Lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost me when

Jack was 7 or 8 inches and easily 4 inches bigger then her husband !!!

Was hubby 3 inches big?!? Well that’s just draw by numbers crap.

Fishing for turds, aren’t we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very well written, super story

very well written, super story.

jap71jap71over 3 years ago
great story

Compliments for your beatiful characters, so complex and with sentiments, lust but fears too. I hope you'll can also explore the humiliation side of Adam without destroy the fantastic complicity and love of their relationship. Thank you hoping to read soon others chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok

I'll keep reading until hubby gets humiliated or she leaves him because she fell for the older man..then I'll feel like you let us down..loving wife's dont leave their husbands..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!!

I was slightly disappointed at the ending though, she didn't give Adam a blow job and maybe reassure him by looking directly at him as she swallowed HIS cum.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
High ratings for eroticism

If Adam is only 3 to 4 inches it is obvious why Jake really rang her bells. But, isn't that the point? For her to have a good time and have her brains fucked out? EasyDen has done a great job conveying Adam's conflicting feelings of jealousy and arousal.

qtowncpleqtowncpleover 3 years ago
One of the better cuckold stories

Enjoy this story very much. Enthusiasm was well presented in the writing. Husband was mild but not abused. Reminds me of our experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
On the way

to the latrine.

Brainless slut & stupid cuck headed for the end of their sorrow marriage.

Poor plot, shallow characters, all you need for a boring drivel.

Gods_FavoriteGods_Favoriteover 3 years ago
Amazing

I love this series please continue it I’m curious to see how far Allison’s Bull stretches her limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice 👍 has plot line and very engaging.:.looking to forward: “to be continued!” Please don’t make us wait too long!!!

See above!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful! All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 3 years ago

A really well-told story of a young wife's first time with a hung stud who was nearly 40 years older than her!

Everything seemed to work out perfectly and as a new mfm combination, we are in store for very much more story content that will include hubby as well as his lovely sexy wife.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Great story hope chapter 2 coming soon I believe Allison had done met Jake and fucked him

seem she really loved his cock no to just fucked the first time Allison needs to confess and tell the truth

about how many times she fucked Jake and I think she in love with him

Regards

Jimmy

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago

Absolutely hilarious! So clichéd!! Like every other "hot wife" story, the bull whether black, white, Mexican is huge - at least 8 to 12 inches and thick as a beer can - and every husband has a tiny 3 to 4 inch cock.

BTW, there's no such thing as a "hot wife", just cheating, lying, adulterous, manipulating, gutter gash, trailer trash slut whores. No spouse can consent to another spouse's adultery. A spouse can only condone wife's behaviour after the fact. So the hot wife is still nothing more than a cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it was very interesting . Some stories drag on and on but theirs held my interest.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

Great Story line. Looking forward o the next chapter. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@beauready.....it takes a special kind of asshole to come to a free porn site, to a category specifically created for stories about wives having sex with other men, then whine like a little bitch when that’s what he finds. Take your lame ass back to the gay category and jerk your tiny pecker there. Clearly you don’t belong here.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Once she get use to Jakes size Alex will become expendable as he will no longer be able to satisfied her. Alex is really stupid to ever start this crap in the first place, if the saga continues Alex will be out and Jake will be in. So much for wedding vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this non-conflicted, straight-forward, and highly erotic story. The older, big-cocked man put Adam’s young, beautiful, sexy wife through the paces, and everyone was happy. Allison found her bull and experienced savagely satisfying sex. My wife was cheering her on!

My wife was first initiated into being a hot wife, when we were only 25 years old. It was by our 55-year-old neighbors. The wife was post-menopausal, and sex was uncomfortable for her because of the husband’s big cock.

Over a period of several months, the wife shared with my wife what a great a lover her husband had been. Her stories were juicy and compelling. My wife would come home and tell me the stories during our foreplay.

They had a nice pool and invited us over for a BBQ one Saturday. The four of us enjoyed some beers, played water volleyball, and switched partners during the game. He became increasingly frisky with my wife, and she was really enjoying it.

Both he and I wore very tight, skimpy Speedos; however, his looked like there was an anaconda snake hidden in there. He would often embrace my wife from behind to help ‘stabilize’ her while she made a tricky shot. He was grinding on her, and she was grinning from ear-to-ear!

My pencil-thin, 4-inch dick was constantly hard. When his wife saw my diminutive bulge in my Speedo she smirked and said, “Isn’t it exciting to see your sexy wife responding to my husband’s advances?” I mumbled an agreement.

After a delicious BBQ we were all slow dancing on the patio. He was manhandling my young, sexy, wife. She turned her back to him, reached up with her arm, and pulled his head close to her ear. He said something, she giggled, and responded with something I could not hear. Then, his hand began to inch its way down - toward my wife’s crotch. God: that was an agonizing minute or two as he took his time to reach my wife’s marital treasure!

She leaned back into him, spread her legs, and his large hand went all the way down into her bikini bottoms. She looked directly at me and smirked! She then shimmied out of bikini bottom for him. He penetrated her with his finger and they both smiled at me. She eagerly unbuckled the top of her bikini, and as it fell away, his other hand began to caress her firm, 36C breasts.

His wife reached down, gave my ‘package’ a squeeze, and I shot off! She giggled and said, “Glad you are enjoying this!” Soon the husband picked my wife up, like she was his bride, kicked the door open and took her off to their master bedroom. His wife grabbed one of the chairs from the dinner table and started walking toward the bedroom. Over her shoulder she said, “Grab a chair, and let’s make ourselves comfortable. This is going to be a great porn show!”

He fucked my wife, most of the night, in every imaginable position. And she was constantly cumming! In the wee hours of the morning, I heard my wife cum one last time. As she did so she whispered to him, “You are now my bull. My pussy belongs to you, lover; and not my husband!”

My wife says, “All young wives should get the chance to experience and older, big-cocked bull. Those guys really know what they are doing. And us young wives need to be broken in right!”

We loved your story and can’t wait to read the next chapters!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. The characters were well drawn and the good times were hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Extra fun

Maybe allison pregnant by adam,then jake fucking her while is carrying her

husband baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Different strokes for different folks.

Great story.what if allison is carrying adam's child,while jake is

Fucking her ,adam would see his pregnant wife being serviced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Love to see my wife swept off her feet by a confident man with a big thick cock. I want her to be so overwhelmed she forgets I’m there and can only hang on as he fucks her to death. At the start of the evening she needs to go slow as he stretches her, making her grimace In discomfort but by the end he’s broken her in and she’s cumming hard for him. Love seeing her turned into a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not impressed. Pretty generic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Adam, you don't have to get snippy with me. " also wife "porn ewwww" lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit old, stale, worn out big cock bull/little cock hubby stereotypes. In any event, getting fucked better than by hubby has pretty well ruined the marriage. It's now only a countdown until implosion and destruction. It's the oldest of stories - Adam and Eve - Eve gives in to the devil and sins, biting into the forbidden fruit (apple), then convinces Adam to commit the same sin. Result: they get thrown out of paradise. And as they used to say about soldiers just after WWI, how do you keep the boys back on the farm, once they've seen Paree (Paris)?

Two in a relationship is stable. More than two, especially where one is experiencing multiple partners, is dangerously unstable and explosive - just a time bomb ready to blow...

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

men in 2022 = PUSSIES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love stories about wives having their eyes opened by men with big cocks. I understand the sick feeling in the pit of his stomach when he sees how hung the other man is and her reaction to getting a truly big dick in her. The feeling of seeing her moaning and groaning as he dominates her, showing her what a real man is capable of doing to her.

I love seeing the leftovers as she’s left on the bed when he’s done using her. Looking at me telling me he’ll be back next weekend for more before he leans over and tells me he’s going to enjoy fucking her whenever he wants..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God I love you. Then it hit me what I said to Paul a guy I met in a nightclub while out with friends. Tim was called into work to help with a break down. Tim my husband and I had fantasized some while screwing I didn't say while we made love because Tim would stop instantly if we were making love. He said there is a difference between making love or just screwing. I agreed but why was I in the back seat of Paul's car on my back and Paul between my legs? We both still had all of our clothes on when I opened

my eyes and looked up seeing Tim looking at me. Tim grabbed Paul and jerked him out of the car throwing him into another car. Paul got up cussing Tim asking him what the Hell he thought he was doing and that he was going to beat his ass. Tim said one thing you DUMB F____r that slut is my wife . Maybe you shouldn't leave her alone I'm still going to kick you ass. Bring it on. Paul once again went at Tim and Tim again slammed Paul into his own car and put a dent in it. Tim said I'm going home I'm to ashamed to go in with our friends. I caught up with him before he got to our car. It was a quiet ride until I finally said iwas sorry. He asked sorry for what? Sorry for drinking to much and messing up I really sorry. He was really cold to me but I did deserve it. We were out again two weeks later. We were dancing and visiting with friends. At the time I was dancing with one of our friends that damn Paul cut in and Tim was there in a heart beat and cut in he was pissed. He actually asked if I wanted a divorce? No OMG no I explaining Paul cut in and I didn't even know he was here I told him. We stayed that night for our normal time. When we were driving home I asked Tim if we were OK? He said yes and Thank God we were. I heard later that Paul had gotten beat up. Of course he tried to blame Tim but we were at a conference out of town with plenty of witnesses. Be careful girls I was lucky. Don't push your man to far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore and wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so me..I the husband wanting to see his young wife being fucked senseless by a oldman over sixty with a fat 7'' uncut cock whilst I watch. Man you are gunna have to work on your writing skills. A lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never heard my wife say I am cumming with me. . I would give anything to hear her say that. I don't care if it is with other men, she deserves to cum. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

My wife never allowed me to cum in her mouth, She loved Denise's cum. I did not mind as I knew she would ingest his cum and thus become part of him and when I ate her and tatsed her cum I would be in effect eating his cum. One time would have been nice, cumming in her I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just plain stupid the beginning of cheater. We (had) a friend Lonnie that was old enough to be my wife's Diane dad. We ran around together our families visit with each other and so on. Diane and Lonnie actually worked together beginning advisers and served on different committees. I began to see changes in Diane staying later after committee meetings and having more meetings. I asked her and she had reasonable answers. I was beginning to have difficulty in believing that all the meetings were nessary and brought it up again by saying I didn't have any problems as long as it was work related and talking over problems but I would not tolerate any disrespectful behavior. She said I didn't have anything to worry about. I just said I hoped so for everyone good. Well I was headed back to the shop and seen both of their vehicles parked at one of the city parks as I passed. I turned around and pulled up behind them so neither could leave. They were sitting in his truck so I walked up to the passenger side and knocked on the window. The windows were fogged up and I did see her jump. She looked at me and opened the window asking what's up hon? That's exactly what I would like to know? She said that they were discussing problems. Really I said I think that you and I need to discuss a serious relationship problem. I turned to walk away. Diane said wait Jeff. Why I got children at home that need their parents and I guess that my wife is to busy for them you just go ahead with all of your business problems and leave the family problems to me. Lonnie got out and started to say it's not what you think buddy. I said shut the Hell up you cheating SOB I know about Tracy and Ellen so just shut up. He at least went back and got in.I got in my service truck and drove away. I seen Diane get in our car and soon she was right behind me. I pulled in the shop and she was parked behind me got out walked to me. I was pissed and asked how many times have you F_____d him? I don't know. Well at least you did lie about F_____g him. How many times? Seriously 2 or 3 I don't really know. It doesn't matter once was to many. I guess you are wanting a divorce so you can split up 2 families and be with daddy? No I don't want a divorce. What do you mean by be with daddy? The SOB is old enough to be your daddy. Omg Jim. That's exactly what I think. Just what the Hell were you thinking if you don't want a divorce I asked? I don't know she said I messed up. I suppose he's really hung and you couldn't resist? It just happened and no he has to have health issues. Why do he just shoot off so much you just can't refuse? No actually it was 6 or 8 years ago and I said that it wouldn't happen again and it hasn't happened again. Wow that is just so awesome you broke it off but you are still seeing him I'm sorry I'm through and I walked on into the house. The children greet me with hugs and kisses. When Diane walked in our oldest daughter Stephanie said Omy mom's home didn't you have a meeting or something to attend? I said Stephanie behave and apologize to your mother. Stephanie I said again. Sorry mom. Dad may I be excused she asked? No help your mother with supper. When Diane was near me shortly she said thanks. I just said not that you didn't deserve it I was teaching respect you could stand a lesson. Things were pretty cold for a while. Diane finally asked what I wanted? I asked really what do you want? I would like forgiveness and stay married to you I know that I messed up and it won't happen again. I said you are still here so I'd say you are forgiven and I want to stay together. She said then why haven't you said anything? You need to be checked out for VD and what ever before I will touch you. That SOB is a known cheater. I know I was for sure not thinking. I said well if you are really serious about trying to stay together you had better not be around him alone. She resigned the next day. To my knowledge she hasn't been alone with him or any other man.

paaragdepaaragdeabout 2 years ago

Just love it - had one of those experiences ourselfs very well written

doug1247doug1247almost 2 years ago

Sounds sexy but you never know with human hormones and deep brain structures designed to protect a mate or attach to another more desirable one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! 5 stars. Reminds me of us. We met her stud online three years ago when my wife was 27 and he was 51. He is 2 inches longer and much thicker than me. They have sex in our apartment 3 - 4 times a week with me getting sloppy seconds. I am now worried about losing her since I can't get her off anymore and it seems she only wants him to fuck her. She is not as tight as she once was and only wants me to go down on her on their off days.

UmraojiUmraojialmost 2 years ago
Intense!

Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Foolish is the man that allows his wife to sleep with another, for it won't be long until he loses her love. For how can she respect a man that lets others have her treasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was ridiculous. First this author knows nothing about cuckholding.. They never set rules before sex THAT is a no no. Most won't allow kissing or extended hours of sex like this story had. Secondly the wife was too familiar with Jake texting him pics and wanting to lay around cuddling after sex. That is not done in those type of arrangements to prevent romantic feelings developing from the wife. If you allow that you won't have a wife for long and why many only use a guy for a couple of times at most and move on to another guy to stop feelings from developing. I realize it's a fantasy but some realistic elements still need to be in the story.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Only complaint I have is you just basically skipped half the sex in two sentences:

"The three stayed in the bedroom another hour. Allison sucked Jake's cock again and the two fucked one more time, ending with Allison achieving an intense orgasm yet again."

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

One of the hottest stories I have ever read on this site. I would love to find a young couple just like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well written. I like the slow buildup. Extremely HOT situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm of two minds about this story. The buildup is hot, the sex is hot...

.

But it seriously needs a copy-edit. Punctuation, spelling, etc. The occasional error is fine - a few always slip through - but this story is kind of "death of a thousand cuts".

.

I'd also like to have seen something about Allison's motivation. She goes from "you're gross" to "Look, I'm not mad, I'm just...curious", to taking all the initiative herself - creating a profile, replying to Jake's message, deciding he's a candidate for her to have sex with - and we have no idea what's driving her change of attitude.

.

Don't get me wrong; I liked your story, and I'm definitely going to keep reading! I'm absolutely not one of the haters. Just offering some constructive suggestions for your next time out. I hope you'll take them in that spirit.

.

Thanks.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit10 months ago

"I think so, but I do NOT want to make sure we're doing this right." - Duh???

(Ch.1, p.2, line 13:- She slowly nodded her head. "I think so, but I don't want to make sure we're doing this right.")

Well,

Where AA stands for Author Arrogance.. where he/she couldn't give a fleeting-flea's-fuck on a flying-fig-tree... one has to ask whether they are writing this for their reader's sake or, to satisfy their OWN peacock's vanity strut- "Look-at-me"! Aren't I a clever little shit, -a clever little bullshitter, well I am then so there!

Nere, nere, nah-nere-nere! Up yours"!

Very engaging! Very mature .Very inciteful, very respectful... not!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog10 months ago

Excellent story but I thought it needed a little more detail. Still very hot situation though. 5 stars for that

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

o.k. storyline but is badly in need of an edit. So many pronoun and posessive adjective errors that a reader has to stop and go back a line to work out what they should be reading rather than the confusion they have just struggled thru.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So far fetched it’s ridiculous. I need even just a bit of plausibility and this story has absolutely none. It’s not even sexy in the slightest. All the characters are lowlifes or morons or both. Really bad!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Far fetched? You've never been part of anything like this in real life, have you?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just finished reading this one. 16 years ago my wife and I tried this. I can say it definitely did not play out like this story. We took much more care before moving forward. The couple here just jumps in and takes no time to carefully consider the ramifications.

This story feels more like someone’s imagining of how this might play out. Our experience was nothing like this. I’d hope people took more care than these two did

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too many things are wrong. The wife is all in immediately as though it was a perfect opportunity to get the sex she wanted but loved her husband enough not to complain. She says to him I love you baby but you can’t fuck me like Jake does. This is in response to Jake pushing her to taunt the husband. Ouch! Jake is manipulating both of them. He wants her and is seducing her with his wealth, lifestyle & much better sex than she was having. Staying with Jake while the hubby is away? He’s not too comfortable with it but he knows she wants it. He gives in saying he trusts her. What a fool. Hubby can never put the genie back in that bottle. She wouldn’t stop even if he asked her to. Pathetic cuck

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

A nice story and start to the series. I really thought at bedtime she would say she was already in bed and make the husband go find a guest room while she stayed with Jake for the night.

Can’t wait to see where this goes, but I have a feeling it’s not going to be good for the husband in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

My wife did something on the same lines on our honey moon ,Tom was a 74 year old Blackman and to this day we still see Tom ,my wife says it’s just his size she loves, but I know he has been asking for us to move into his house with him ,Donna my wife is 23 years old said she just can’t do without his huge cock she loves it it’s 9 1/5 inches long and like the leg of a table compared to my 4 inch cock,When I go to work she calls everyday to toms house and Tom and his friend stanly fuck her for hours My wife has told me if I don’t like it I can fuck off and she will move into toms house with Tom and stanly and be there play thing now she said Norman toms friend from the army days is going to come stay for a few weeks at toms so she is going to stat at toms house until Norman returns back home

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Worthless shit! Just another heartless CUNT and weak sissy POS. Only the husband hating CUNTS like this shit. This is the LW cuck template. Boring and Pathetic!

olblueyesolblueyes20 days ago

oh my, going to be just another cucky story with a weak husband cleaning out skank wife pussy...whoops, got sucked in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous