Taking Allison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Saturday, Allison was doing chores around the house when she saw her phone light up. It was Jake.

"So, when am I going to get to meet you and that husband of yours?"

Allison read the message, her stomach churned. She was being asked out on a date by somebody else, and she wanted to go.

Allison walked down to the basement where Adam was sitting on the couch, playing a video game. He looked up at his wife

"So, Jake wants to meet with us. For dinner or drinks. What do you think?"

Adam paused his game and sat silent for a moment.

"What do you wanna do?"

Allison shrugged. "I mean, I want to make sure we're ready." She sounded concerned

"Are you ready?"

Allison paused.

She slowly nodded her head. "I think so, but I don't want to make sure we're doing this right."

Adam leaned towards her and took her hand. "Let's just do it. You said it's just dinner or drinks. We can go, meet him, and see how we feel. If it's cool, we can think about how we want to advance, if not we never have to see him again. I'll be there too so you have nothing to worry about."

Allison smiled, feeling comforted by his words, she was happy to have his permission. "Okay then," She grinned. "I'll tell him yes." she let out a nervous, yet excited sigh.

Allison and Jake made the plan to have drinks the next Friday. The two continued to text throughout the week. They were being even more cheeky with one another than the prior week. Allison would send him more messages in her skimpy, spandex workout gear, taking full length mirror shots at the gym, showing off her butt in the tight spandex. Jake would reply calling her sexy, saying he couldn't wait for Friday. Allison wasn't planning on doing anything but meeting for drinks, but she still liked the attention.

On Friday, she was nervous at work, she could barely focus on her tasks. Adam and Allison were to meet Jake at 7 that evening.

Allison got home after work and immediately started to get ready. She used a hot curling iron to give her hair a wave and then did her make up.

She walked into the bedroom and opened her underwear drawer and retrieved a pair of tiny lacey black panties. They were a favorite of Adam's. She stepped into the underwear and pulled them up, the thin black lace material hugged her hips tightly, the back accentuated her round peach shaped ass. She wasn't planning on letting Jake see them, but they made her feel extra sexy, and she figured it would be a nice surprise for Adam later.

Allison continued to get dressed, completing her outfit with a pair of sheer black tights under a short black pleated skirt. She put on a matching black lace bra and finally a grey sweater that was short enough to expose a bit of navel. She completed the outfit with a pair of black platform heels.

Adam entered the room, he was wearing a pair of dark jeans and a button down shirt.

"Wow, don't you look nice." Adam's eyes looked his wife up and down.

"You like?" Allison smirked and gave him a little twirl.

"I think anyone with eyes would like."

"Yeah, I'm pretty hot." She teased with an air of confidence, she gave a few poses for her husband.

The couple arrived at the bar a couple minutes after 7. "Oh, I'm nervous." Allison admitted with a laugh. "Don't be, you look great, you'll be great." Adam assured her.

The couple walked into a low-lit and classy cocktail bar. Allison scanned the room and found a man sitting at a booth by himself with a scotch on the table in front of him. It was Jake. "There he is." Allison announced to Adam. She took his hand and led him to the booth.

Jake noticed the couple approach, his face lit up.

"Hello! Allison!" He exclaimed and stood up.

"Hi!" Allison smiled nervously, Jake hugged her and kissed her cheek softly, he smelled good, he was a bit chubbier than she expected, but she was happy to see him.

Jake released Allison and shook Adam's hand firmly "And this must be Adam, the husband, nice to meet you man!"

"Hey, nice to meet you too." Adam returned the handshake. He seemed friendly enough.

"Sit, sit!" Jake said. "Do you two want a drink?"

"Yes." Allison replied sharply, with a laugh, it was apparent she was a bit nervous. Jake picked up on it.

"Oh, don't be nervous, you look incredible, we're all just friends having drinks here."

The three sat down. Adam ordered a whiskey and coke and Allison ordered a mojito. Over the course of the hour, the three talked and had drinks. It didn't take long for the couple to get comfortable around Jake.

Allison found him even more charming in person as over text. Jake got to know the two, making sure to pay attention to Adam as well. Jake would ask him questions about his life, his hobbies and his career. Adam appreciated it, though they were there to meet the man who would potentially take his wife to bed, he didn't want to be an afterthought.

At a certain point, Adam had stopped drinking as he was the one that drove but his wife continued. "I'm gonna hit the restroom." Adam announced and got up.

He returned a few minutes later to find Allison was sharing Jake's booth with him on Jake's side of the table, they were sitting close.

Jake had her hand in his hand and his other hand he was gently stroking the top of her delicate hand. Adam couldn't make out what Jake was saying, but Allison was giggling, she was clearly giddy

"What's going on here?" Adam asked, slightly amused as he took a seat.

"Oh, hey honey. He's checking the pressure points of my hand." She was giggling, slightly buzzed, but was well in control of herself.

"I can't seem to find them." Jake admitted, he was obviously using pressure points as an excuse to touch her. He looked at Adam "You have a gorgeous wife, Adam. You're a lucky man." Jake kissed her hand softly.

Allison smiled and let him. She felt the stranger's warmth, loving the attention he was giving her, she was enjoying his touch.

The three of them stayed for a half hour longer, Allison remained next to Jake the entire time, having a couple more drinks. Jake and Allison continued to flirt and got a lot more touchy feely with one another. Allison glanced down at one point and noticed a bulge in Jake's pants.

"So would the two of you like to come back to my house for a drink or two?" Jake finally asked.

Allison looked at Adam, Adam returned the look.

"Honey?"

Both of them were having fun, and both knew what they wanted to do. They were both afraid to be the one to make the plunge.

Adam finally came out with it "Sure, why not, the night's young."

Allison smiled, she was having fun with the two of them, and was interested to see where the night would go.

"Excellent!" Jake exclaimed, he smiled and picked up the tab when it arrived. Adam tried to fight him on it, but Jake insisted.

The three left the restaurant and walked out to the parking lot where Jake gave them his address. "I'll see you there." Jake kissed Allison's cheek and walked to his car.

Adam and Allison got in their car. "So, what do you think?"

"I like him! He's so nice, and he made the situation not feel weird. Besides, he's handsome." Allison responded honestly, she was excited.

Neither seemed to want to talk about the possibility of the night ending with her having sex with Jake. Allison liked him, but wasn't planning on having sex with him that night.

Adam reached Jake's house, they were both surprised to see such a nice, large, house right on a lake. They parked in the driveway and walked to the front door.

Jake opened the door as they walked up. "Hi, welcome, welcome." He greeted the two and put a hand on Allison's shoulder, guiding her in, Adam right behind her. The house had high ceilings and large windows. It was clean, the furniture looked expensive.

The three moved from the foyer into the living room. The couple were greeted to a picturesque view of the lake outside of the large windows as the sun was beginning to set.

The couple looked around, both of them expressed how nice it was. "Jake, this house is gorgeous." Allison gushed.

"Oh, thank you, thank you." Jake smiled.

Allison walked over to the window, she was in awe of the view, she bent over slightly as she looked out, the hem of her skirt raising just slightly.

Jake walked over to the bar and poured two glasses of Dalmore scotch and went over to Adam, offering him a glass.

"Cheers to that view, eh?" Jake asked Adam, though he clearly meant Allison, rather than the lake.

Adam smiled and took the glass of whiskey. "Absolutely. Cheers." The two clinked glasses, and Adam had mixed feelings about Jake being so open about how attractive he thought his wife was...but, he liked it for some strange reason, plus, he agreed with what Jake was saying. He took a sip of the scotch and winced at how strong it was.

Allison still had a slight buzz from their drinks earlier. She turned around and faced the two men. "Oh, should I leave you two to it?" She joked.

Jake laughed. "And for the lovely lady, can I grab you something?" Jake offered, playing into her behavior.

"Please." She nodded. "Something with Vodka."

Jake used what was behind the bar to make a cosmopolitan for Allison, Jake was often used to hosting guests and parties, he was used to playing bartender. He walked over to Allison, handing her the bright pink cocktail. Allison took the drink gently from Jake's hand.

"I figured we could sit and look at the view and have our drinks, I can take you on a tour of the house in a bit." He guided the couple over to the set of couches in the living room. Allison and Adam sat on one, and Jake sat on the one across from them. The two continued to chat over the course of 20 minutes, each of them refilling their drinks in the span of time.

Jake sipped his scotch and placed it on the marble coffee table placed between him and the young couple. He leaned back and looked at Allison, drinking her in. Man was she sexy, it was difficult to behave around her.

"I know I keep saying it, but Allison, you are stunning." Jake was direct, Allison liked that. She smiled at his words.

"I hope you don't take offense at me saying that, Adam." Jake added.

Adam shook his head. "None at all. Infact, I agree with you"

Allison looked over at the older man, "Oh you're sweet, and for what it's worth, Jake, I think you're very handsome" She admitted. The two watched one another. There was a palpable tension in the room.

Jake stood up and walked over to their couch. "Sorry, Adam, but I'm gonna have to steal her away." He took her hand gently and helped her to her feet. Allison giggled, but did not object. She stood up and allowed Jake to guide her back over to the couch he had occupied.

The two sat down, Jake wrapped his arm around the 27 year old wife, she responded by snuggling up close.

Adam simply watched as the near stranger took his wife. He had a strange sense of arousal from it. The way this man just took his wife, and how his wife happily obliged.

Jake was rubbing Allison's arm, he looked over at Adam, "I couldn't take it anymore, she was just driving me crazy, sitting over there." Allison was tickled by her words, she nuzzled into him, but looked over at Adam. She was relieved to see him so relaxed.

"Hey, I can't say I blame you." Adam replied.

He watched the two of them snuggled up to one another, he felt himself begin to stiffen in his jeans. He liked what he saw and wanted to see how far it would go.

Jake's hand trailed down from arm, down her side and finally to her thigh, resting right under the hem of her skirt.

"Oh you're being bad, Jacob." Allison cooed, though she didn't tell him to stop.

Jake's hand rubbed the nylon material of her tights that covered her leg. The two were looking one another in the eyes, staring.

"Adam, please don't hate me for this." Jake said as he leaned in to Allison, their lips met. Softly at first, the two lingered on one another, Allison giving Jake the same amount of loving energy he gave her. The kiss started to intensify, their mouths opening and closing in unison, their tongues intertwined into one another's mouths, tasting like a mixture of cosmopolitan and fine scotch.

Adam watched in silence as the two made out, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He got a sinking pit in his stomach and his heart was racing, though his cock was stiff in his jeans. He had watched the two flirt all night, but now seeing them close together, kissing, was so erotic.

Jake was rubbing Allison's thigh, his hand getting a bit more brave as to where it traveled, moving just above the hem of her skirt, but not going too far north, yet.

Allison let out a soft whimper into Jake's mouth, the fact that Jake took her from Adam, and was now taking what he wanted was so hot to her. She loved the feeling of another man conquering her in front of her husband. Jake pulled away from her and began kissing and sucking on her neck. His hands found her breasts, kneading them over her sweater as he fed on the young wife.

Allison was moaning softly. Her eyes opened and looked to her husband

"Are you ok, honey?" She asked between the soft moans, she was concerned about his feelings, but she was loving how this older man, a near stranger, was making her feel.

Adam smiled at his wife and gave her a thumbs up. "All good over here, babe."

Allison was relieved, she did not want to stop. She grabbed Jake's head and brought him to her lips, they kissed deeply once again.

Allison took it upon herself to straddle Jake, they continued to make out as she grinded on him, simulating sex, she could feel how hard he was getting. She knew it was only a matter of time before she'd find out firsthand.

Jake trailed his hands down her back and lifted her skirt. Her black lace panties were visible to Adam through her see through tights. Adam continued to watch, fighting the feelings of jealousy and instead enjoyed the sensuality of it. Jake squeezed her round ass greedily and gave her a spank, Allison squealed in delight. Adam was surprised, he didn't often spank her, but he never did it that hard and never got such a response.

"Do you wanna see it?" Jake asked against her lips, Allison knew what he was talking about.

"Yeah." She whispered and climbed off Jake. She knelt on her knees on the couch and lifted her shirt above her head, but kept her black lace bra on. Jake stood up to get undressed, he had a clear bulge against his trousers. She looked over to her husband briefly, then back to Jake His crotch level lined up where Allison's face was. She smiled and ran her hands up Jake's hairy stomach and chest. It was much different than her husband's, who didn't have much body hair. She liked it, it was so masculine to her.

Jake undid the button fly and zipper and dropped his pants and underwear. Allison's eyes widened. Jake was an easy 7 or 8 inches, and was much thicker than her husband. This was beginning to feel just like the videos they were watching in bed, weeks prior.

"Wow." Allison said in wonder. She took Jake's cock in her hands and slowly started to rub it. She looked over at her husband before turning back to the new cock. She took the large mushroom head in her mouth, she had never experienced a cock so big, especially not from her husband who was easily 4 inches smaller.

Allison slowly ran her tongue over the head of his cock and slowly took it deeper in her mouth, getting used to the change of size. Jake ran a hand through her hair and stroked her cheek, he let out a pleased sigh. Allison struggled with a big, it was so big to her, so unfamiliar, she quickly began to get more comfortable with the size.

"Your wife is very talented." Jake told Adam.

Adam sat and watched the naked standing 61 year old man getting sucked off by his wife. It was so arousing.

Allison went as deep and held for a brief moment before abruptly releasing the cock from her mouth. She gasped for air as she stroked him. "It's huge." She told him with a laugh, slightly exasperated. These were words Adam never heard from her.

"I want you to continue, but I wanna see that body first." Jake directed.

Allison stood up as Jake sat down on the couch, she was now standing in front of him.

"Oh, is this what we're doing?" Allison smirked, standing in her bra and skirt.

"Yes, pretend you're a dancer." Jake smirked back as he stroked himself.

"Mm, I like to see you stroke that big cock for me." She told Jake, she turned around briefly, her back was to Jake and she was looking at Adam. She blew her husband a kiss as she swayed her hips in front of Jake, she teased Jake by lifting the hem of her skirt, giving him glimpses of what she had on underneath, glimpses of her round ass. She finally unzipped and pulled the skirt down.

Jake gazed at her ass in aw. "God, you are stunning."

He ran his hands up each of her legs, his hands gave her ass a firm squeezed when they reached it. Allison smiled and hummed in pleasure as she swayed her ass and bent over slightly.

Jake's hands then reached the top of her tights and pulled them down, Allison stepped out of the tights, standing there only in her matching black lace bra and panty set. She straddled Jake again, Jake's cock was pushing against pussy, only stopped by the thin lacy material of her wet panties. Allison moaned softly and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Jake studied her breasts, he felt like the luckiest man in the world. He was definitely the luckiest man in the room. His hands were resting on her hips, they trailed up her sides and moved to her breasts, finally placing them in her hands. Allison moaned, and leaned back a bit, letting Jake touch her as he pleased. Jake squeezed and kneaded on her round breasts, his thumbs rubbed her nippled.

Allison moaned softly as she looked at Jake. Jake returned the look, staring into her blue eyes. Her grinding on his naked cock was driving the two of them wild.

Allison slid down to her knees onto the floor in front of Jake and took his cock into her mouth, sucking his cock wearing only her panties. She hungrily sucked on it, she was enthralled by it.

Adam watched his wife. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked. He took a look at her ass that was bent out slightly, he absolutely loved seeing her in those panties. He couldn't believe she was sucking another man cock, let alone one much larger than his.

The young wife ran her tongue up the shaft and took the head in her mouth she took the rest of her shaft into her mouth. Adam was both impressed and slightly jealous by her performance. She was so eager.

Jake groaned as the 27 year old woman sucked on his 61 year old cock. "Do you wanna ride it?" Jake finally asked while looking down at the young wife.

"Yes." Allison admitted, she had been so worked up by this point that she would've pounced on him soon if he didn't ask. Jake pulled Allison up to her feet. She stood in front of Jake and pulled her panties down, she straddled Jake and reached her hand down to his saliva covered cock. She positioned the head to her pussy and slowly sunk down on it.

Allison gasped in pleasure, she was surprised by the difference in feeling of his size compared to what she was used to with her husband's. "Oh my god." She murmured as she slowly moved up and down, trying to get used to the size. Jake grabbed her round ass and helped guide her.

He moaned softly as well, looking up at the young woman, he had been looking forward to this moment since he sent his first message to her.

"Oh my god, it's so big." She wailed out.

Her speed was picking, her moans were getting louder.

Adam watched his wife, he wasn't used to hearing her moan with that level of volume . Jake was getting her to make noises that Adam had never heard before.