Taking Allison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake thrusted his hips up as the young wife bounced up and down on him, her ass cheeks firmly in his hands, he had complete control of the movements and motions of her.

"Oh god! Yes! Yes!" Allison screamed, "Fuck me, Jake!"

She moved her head down to his, their lips crashing in passion, Allison was moaning loudly into Jake's mouth as they hungrily kissed one another.

As Adam watched, he knew he barely existed within that room. Jake and Allison were the only people that mattered to one another in that moment in time.

Allison threw her head back, pleasure filled her body, her loins were on fire. "I'm gonna cum." She announced through her deep breaths and moans.

Jake looked up at her and grabbed her hips, grinding her, Allison had given him complete control of her body.

Allison's moans were nearly screaming at this point. "Yes! I'm almost there!"

Allison continued to ride Jake's large cock until she finally gasped loudly. "Oh my god, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She screamed in ecstasy as she reached her climax. Allison wasn't easy to make cum, yet Jake was able to do it in just a few minutes.

She slowed her pace on Jake's shaft as she came down from her climax. The two lovers locked eyes, she kissed Jake deeply once more, she ran her hands through his short grey hair.

Jake kissed her back for a moment then asked "Wanna take this to the bedroom?"

"Yes." She said, out of breath. She climbed off and stood in front of Jake, trying catching her breath. She looked at her husband who was stroking himself through his jeans, she grinned at him devilishly.

Jake stood next to Allison and wrapped his arm around her giving her neck a few kisses, she was his for the night. He looked at her husband, "C'mon Adam, you gotta see this too."

Jake swept Allison off her feet, causing her to squeal and giggle in delight. Jake swung her over his shoulder, he rubbed her ass and gave it a playful smack, further claiming dominance over the young wife. Allison giggled, she was surprised by his strength at his age, how he was able to just whisk her off her feet right after fucking her brains out.

Adam stood up and followed behind. Allison looked up at Adam as she was carried by Jake, grinning to her husband as the naked stranger carried her back to his den so primitavely.

"Having fun?" She asked as Jake carried her up the stairs.

"Very much so," Adam affirmed nod, "How about you?"

Allison grinned, her eyes rolled back. "Oh god yeah."

"For what it's worth, I'm having a lot of fun." Jake added, emphasising a lot.

The three finally reached the master bedroom, where Allison was dropped onto the king sized bed.

"Adam you can sit on the chair there." Jake told him as he motioned to the comfortable plush chair in the corner of the room. Adam followed the direction and took a seat, watching the show that was already beginning to unfold in front of him.

Jake's head was between Allison's legs, his tongue hungrily lapping her warm labia and clit, this caused Allison tense up and whimper.

Her breasts heave as she let Jake taste her, her breaths were heavy, she gripped onto the covers of the bed. She couldn't take any more, "Come fuck me." Allison was able to say through her deep breaths.

Jake looked up at her and smirked, his fingers slid in and out of her soaked lips,

"Beg me."

Allison grinned, but was frustrated, She was too desperate to not play into it, she was in heat.

"PLEASE fuck me, Jake! I want you so badly."

Jake continued to finger her, he turned his head to look at Adam.

"What do you think, Adam, should I fuck her?"

"Definitely." Adam said simply. He was about ready to bust. Seeing his wife taken in such a way was the one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

Jake got up to his knees and crawled on top of Allison, he positioned himself between Allison's spread legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against her opening, teasing the desperate woman who was whimpering out for him.

He slid himself back inside her, Allison gasped again, she still not used to the drastic size difference between Jake and her husband.

"Oh Jake! Fuck me!" Allison called out, she was so needy for him, he couldn't get enough of her either. She wrapped her slim legs around Jake's torso, connecting the two even further.

Jake began to pick up speed on her, the bed was shaking and creaking.

Adam watched in a near trance, his own penis was desperately pushed up against his jeans, it was almost painful to him at this point. He decided he had enough, he unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and quickly unzipped. His cock sprung out, he quickly began stroking himself. He couldn't believe how much he actually wanted his fantasy to come true, watching his wife be completely dominated by somebody else.

Allison continued to scream out, the two would kiss deeply as they were wrapped up in one another. The two felt so greedy for one another, sex had never felt this incredible to her.

Jake released his cock from her warm grip, he took Allison's hand and pulled her to her knees.

"Face your husband while I fuck you. Look what he's doing." Jake ordered,

Allison got on her hands and knees, she stuck her ass out for her new lover. She watched her masturbating husband. It was so hot to her, so perverted. She was so ravenous for Jake at this point that she wasn't able to process how wild the scenario truly was.

"I'm glad you're liking the show, baby."

Adam smiled back at his wife and watched as Jake moved behind his wife. Jake leaned down, his head finding its way to her exposed rear.

His tongue began to lap at her asshole. Allison yelped sharply, surprised by new experience, Adam hadn't ever eaten her ass before.

"Ohh, baby, he's eating my ass." She told Adam, she was surprised, but was loving it nonetheless.

"How does it feel?" Adam asked, he looked his wife in the eyes as he stroked himself.

"It feels good." She moaned out. "Ohh my god, he's amazing."

Jake then positioned his cock back to her pussy and mounted the young wife "God you feel incredible." Jake told her as he winced in pleasure.

Allison moaned out, rocking back and forth to meet Jake's thrusts.

Jake grabbed her hips and started to pound heavily. Allison's moaning got much louder as Jake started going harder, he smacked her ass, causing Allison to scream out.

"Oh, spank me again!" She begged, to which Jake was all too happy to oblige.

"I didn't know you liked being spanked." Adam told Allison.

"Oh, it's so hot when he does it. Everything he does feels so good" She responded through breaths and moans.

Jake rubbed on her clit as he took her from behind, Allison couldn't keep her composure.

She was completely enamored by her new bull, her new lover. Her moans were turning to screams, she was nearing another orgasm. "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!"

Jake continued to furiously hoist himself into her.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" Allison shut her eyes, she gasped as Jake used her body, the top half of her body collapsed on the bed, only being held up by Jake gripping her hips. Her loins sent volts all throughout her body. Allison wailed out hysterically, her body was reaching a peak she had not yet reached before.

Adam too had cum during Allison's display, a complete sensory overload for him, seeing and hearing his wife, hearing sounds from her she hadn't made before. Adam groaned as he shot his load.

As Allison tried to catch her breath, Jake turned her over on her back and went inside her once again, barely giving her any time to recover.

"Oh god, Jake!" She called out, she threw her head back. Jake thrusted fast into her rapidly, he was nearing his own orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, baby. Are you ready to taste it?"

"Oh, yes!" Allison responded, exasperated.

Jake thrusted as fast as he could, breathing heavily as he was finally nearing the finish line, sex with Allison was like running in the world's best marathon.

Jake took himself out of her and began to jerk himself, she quickly got on her knees and took his cock into her mouth and hungrily bobbed her head on his shaft. Jake threw his head back and gripped the back of Allison's head, he groaned out as a torrent of his semen finally filled her mouth.

"God, you're amazing." Jake declared as the woman released him from her mouth.

Allison took a deep gulp, swallowing his cum, something she didn't do for Adam. "Did you have fun?"She asked, her tongue began running over his cock, cleaning him.

"Oh, honey, you have no idea."

"Well, I have some idea." Allison retorted before planting a kiss on the head of his cock.

"Did you swallow?" Adam asked with a laugh, he was surprised and slightly jealous.

"Maybe if you fuck me like that, I'll do the same for you." She jabbed at him playfully before cuddling up with Jake.

The three stayed in the bedroom another hour. Allison sucked Jake's cock again and the two fucked one more time, ending with Allison achieving an intense orgasm yet again.

By the time they were finished, it was 1:30 in the morning. Adam was nearly falling asleep, Allison was spent and Jake was tired as well, being the conductor of their multiple sex sessions throughout the night. Allison and Adam were surprised he was able to keep up so well.

"I think we should call it a night, I'm ready to go to bed." Adam said as he yawned, he watched the two from the corner of the room.

Allison was still cuddled up with Jake. "Mm, well I'm already in bed, so I guess you'll have to figure something out." She joked to him and laughed "Alright, fine let's go, let's go." She leaned up and kissed Jake on the lips. "I suppose we have to get dressed and go home."

Jake kissed her back and nodded. "Next time you'll have to bring an overnight bag, I have plenty of space."

Adam noticed him say "Next time" though by the way they made love, he didn't think Allison was going to be done with Jake.

The three walked downstairs and to the living room. Jake found his boxers and put them back on. Allison retrieved her clothes, throwing her bra, and tights in her purse.

The two met Jake at the front door. "Well, hey thanks for coming by. It was so nice to meet you both." He shook Adam's hand firmly, the two looked one another in the eye. "You're a good man, Adam. You have an incredible wife."

Adam nodded and smiled. "I know. Thank you for having us." The two nodded at one another, Adam exited the door frame and turned to watch his wife say her goodbyes.

"Mmm, thank you so much for everything." Allison said as she wrapped her arms around Jake's neck and pulled him in. Jake was happy to oblige as the two's lips met and parted for one another. The two stood there for half a minute, making out, their tongues wrestling delicately, nearly starting everything all over again.

Jake squeezed her ass, Allison was stroking his cock through his boxers. They pulled away from the kiss.

Allison held her hand out to Jake "Here, have these as a keepsake from an incredible night." She handed Jake the tiny black lace pair of panties she was wearing.

Jake smiled and raised the waded panties to his nose, taking a small whiff. "I'll think of you fondly when I look at these."

"You can think of me fondly next time too." Allison told him in a sultry voice, standing close to her new bull. Adam loved the enthusiasm but he was exhausted. "C'mon you two, let's wrap it up. It's 1AM." He barked.

The two exchanged one more kiss, Allison exited the house, and was Adam's once again. "I guess you'll have to find a new favorite pair of my panties." Allison told him as they got in the car. "How are you?" Adam asked as they exited the driveway and headed home. "That was incredible...he's something else." Allison was already reminiscing but quickly caught herself. "How are you? Are you ok, honey?" She was worried. She and Jake had we so wrapped un in one another for the past couple hours and nearly forgot about Adam. "It was great. You were incredible to watch." He assured her, the two of them didn't talk much over the ride. They got home and went to bed.

The next morning, the couple woke up later than usual. Allison decided to skip her morning run and took a shower instead as she was sore and tired from a night of rigorous and passionate sex.

Adam sat on the living room couch with a cup of coffee as he tried to watch TV. He couldn't pay attention, all he could think about was his night watching his wife having sex with another man, how much she loved it. How much he loved it, the feelings were conflicting, but exciting. He felt himself getting hard again just replaying the night in his head. His wife was always sexy to him, but something came out in her last night, and he wanted to see more.

Just then, Allison walked downstairs with wet hair, wearing fresh shorts and a t-shirt. "Good morning." She said sweetly, sitting on the couch next to him, she gave Adam a kiss on the side of his head.

"Good morning. How are you feeling this morning."

Allison closed her eyes and smiled. "I'm sore. But good. Last night was something else." She had spent the entire shower reminiscing about their night with her new lover. "We're okay, right?" she asked with an air of concern, she loved the way she felt last night, but only because of her husband's acceptance and presence.

Adam nodded. "Of course. I would be lying if I said last night wasn't extremely hot." He looked at his wife.

Allison smiled and rubbed her husband's back softly. "I know. It was...I've never been fucked like that before." She admitted, the memories of the night prior were swarming her head, and she was loving it,

She quickly caught herself. "I didn't mean it like that, babe! I just mean,"

Adam cut her off, "It's ok," He quickly assured her, he looked into her bright blue eyes.

"Seeing a man take you like that was...it was so erotic. I didn't realize I'd like it so much."

Allison listened to his words, relief washed over her. She was afraid that once the arousal and excitement wore off there would be mistrust and resentment towards her. She kissed him on the lips softly.

"I'm so glad. Just know that I love you. I may have fucked him, but it's you that I love."

Adam nodded, then joked. "Yeah, you sure did fuck him, didn't you."

Allison laughed and rolled her eyes. Adam then asked. "Have you talked to Jake this morning?" He was trying to get a grasp for what may come in the future.

"He texted me this morning, just thanking us for the fun night. He said to let him know when we wanna meet up with him again. Adam looked at her. "So when do you wanna meet?" Allison smiled, trying to hide excitement. She looked over at her husband.

"Soon."

The couple enjoyed the rest of their weekend together, running errands and cleaning around the house. Jake didn't come up much in their conversations.

Allison and Jake would text over the course of the day. Allison told him how much fun she had, admitting she hadn't planned on having sex with him outright, but her feelings were changed over the course of their date. Allison told him how hot she thought it was when Jake finally took Allison from Adam and claimed her for himself.

Jake told Allison he had a lot of fun too and really enjoyed the couples' company. He again expressed how wonder he thought Allison was, and told her what a fantastic lay she was.

He finally texted, "So what do you think? Should we meet up again?"

Allison stared at her phone, reading the text over and over.

She typed "Yes."

Jake replied, "Why are you guys free?"

Allison thought about asking Adam, but remembered his words. She remembered him talking about how much he enjoyed the show.

"Next Saturday?" She texted.

"It's a date." Jake replied. "Bring the hubby."

Allison grinned at the text, feeling a tad giddy. That night the two laid in bed. "So, Jake invited us over next Saturday."

Adam nodded and looked at her. "What did you tell him?"

Allison looked back at him, she was grinning devilishly.

"I told him yes."

Adam pulled Allison over to him, by this point it had been a couple days until their date with Jake and Adam hadn't reclaimed his wife. The two kissed deeply and touched one another. It wasn't long before the couple was having sex. Allison rode her husband, the couple feeling relief that they still maintained a connection that she didn't share with Jake.

Adam looked up at his wife, her head was thrown back as she moaned. Adam noticed that her moans weren't nearly as loud as they were with Jake. He would have to wait next weekend to hear that.

To be continued.