All Comments on 'Taking Care of a Problem'

by furrybert

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God

Oh you're back, sweet Jesus don't leave again! Please! I'll read like..your grocery list and like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woohoo!!

Welcome back!! And please don't ever go away!

Hunted is one of my absolute favourites, for years I've just been reading it over and over - especially the end when Sasha finally tracks down Suzanne.. so good!

Thanks for coming back, I really enjoyed reading this - it's already amazing after just one chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy cow you are back?!

I would read your grocery list too! Hunted is my favorite. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Her move?

She called the police, went to the hospital for a rape kit and sent his ass to prison for 18 to 20 years wherein he became Bubba's Butt Buddy. You think she remained silent? You're truly delusional. Ridiculous, unbelievable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anonymous on 1/1/19

Are you lost?

You read all the way to the end of a non consent story and then decided to complain?

Fairytale endings are not all that common here, and definitely not with this author.

NoFillaNoFillaover 5 years ago

Ughh. Absolutely perfect - you've got the gift! Is this going to be a multi-parter? Because it's awesome and I sure would like it to be!

AJadedSoulAJadedSoulover 5 years ago
Unf

So happy to see you still writing!

Hunted was the first story I ever read on here.

And this one is just perfect too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit!

I was reading this and loving Ben's scorching-hot dirty talk (it's hard to find good dirty talk for some reason). Then I saw your name and actually said, "Holy shit!" out loud and a couple "Oh my Gods." I have to admit there were a few moments of extreme fangirling before I could start reading again. So excited to see a new story!

This it's not just top quality dubcon smut (which it definitely is) but nice overall writing as well. Ben violates Lily in a way that lets the reader (and Lily) enjoy it without it losing any that noncon edge. Damn. Well done. And hot as fuck.

Does this mean you might be posting again? Be prepared. You're about to be inundated with welcome back messages from happy fans and well-deserved praise from old and new readers.

DragonmeadeDragonmeadeover 5 years ago
So glad to see you are back!

I was thrilled to see you are submitting again! Hunted was the very first Lit submission I ever read--and this new one is every bit as good. I hope there are more to come!

lissy310lissy310over 5 years ago
Wow!!!

So hot! And I echo the other's sentiments with a very excited "welcome back"! Hunted is one of my absolute favorites and I just happened to pop over today to read it and saw this new post and couldn't believe it after all this time. Soooooo good. She's not calling any cops, that's for sure. Can't wait for what I hope will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
plot and grammar errors

it may be good as idea, but there are too many grammar errors, plot nonsenses, one verb for another ... rewrite it in "english" ... or choose another language

furrybertfurrybertover 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous on 1/3/19:

Erm. Feel free to point them out...

What on Earth were you reading? 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jesus Christ...

...this was so fucking hot. Thank you very much--the overall quality of writing was *excellent.* I enjoyed the dynamic between Ben and Lily, and I hope we see more. Thank you for the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

FUCKING HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Would ADORE a second part of this! Like what happened after? I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More More More!

Oh my god, SUPER hot. I love this, both the story AND the writing. I've never commented on this site in all the years I've been coming here, but I wanted to thank you and beg for a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You’re back!

So glad you returned with this gem! Can’t wait to read (and favorite) more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Glad to see you're back with another well written piece... Keep writing!!

thirstformiserythirstformiseryover 5 years ago
A new buffet of dark, angsty super hot sex at last

It’s Friday night, I have wine and my favorite writer is back! I may be biased because this story speaks to all the dark fantasies that lurk in the filthy alley that is my brain but it is one of the best things I’ve read on here. Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my GOSH

This was the best story I've ever read on this website. I'm completely and utterly invested in this story. The characters felt so real. The dialogue was amazing and exactly like an actual conversation. You have so much talent! This was by all means INCREDIBLE.

Writer2000Writer2000over 5 years ago
Congratulations!

This is superb. You write well except for a few grammatical errors and typos but your descriptions are wonderful. This is a very erotic story. Well done! I'll look forward to reading more.

Bellie444Bellie444about 5 years ago
More please :)

Great intensity without being too brutal. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please Don't Act Like My Dad & Only Come 'Round Every 5 Yrs or So (You Bringing Beautiful Unfinished Stories, He Bringing Half a Pair of Dopeass Wheelies)

Look. You don't have to show up to my Bdays, and I promise to be nice to your girlfriends that are the same age as me. All I ask is you finish this fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whew! That was hot!!

You still got it! Wish you would grace us with your writing more often.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
Oh I like it!

So Erotic, Well Done!

AlacranAlacranalmost 5 years ago
Please write more

Your writing permeates the senses with its forceful & deeply erotic timing and detail. I return to these stories you’ve posted, time and again, because few people write non-con with nuance like you do. What a shame that you don’t write more. I think you must be sadist! So fucking hot...

hornyslutwifehornyslutwifeabout 4 years ago
Yay

I really like this story. It reads like a non-con smutty version of 'The Town' and it's sort of fantastic. It would only be better if we could read more about Ben and Lily. He's a terrible person but not totally irredeemable. They seem physically and perhaps psychologically made for each other. Maybe she saves him somehow. And he rewards her by continuing to fuck her roughly as hard and often as possible (which she discovers she really, really likes).

carmenvampcarmenvampabout 4 years ago
One of My Favorites

Love this story. It never gets old. If you ever have the urge to continue Ben and Lily's story you'll definitely have happy readers.

Very hot.

MamashornyMamashornyover 3 years ago
Favorite story!

This is my favorite story! I always come back to it. Please continue the story. It is so exhilarating when I need a pick me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More, Please?

More story, just like this, if you please, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Recent treasure

Just read this story, many years after release. I hope you consider restarting, very engaging & well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You have to continue

You have to revisit and continue this story. Its bloody brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The author could have been more descriptive regarding the accent in Boston. And should have stuck with one nickname for the protagonist. But otherwise well done.

AspieGirl88AspieGirl88over 2 years ago

Holy crap, this was HOT! Would love to read more of this! 😊

whichhazelwhichhazelabout 2 years ago
My heart stilled

My heart stilled multiple times. First when I saw that you've written something again. Again, so many times, while I read. Please, like many of us in the comments, I'd love to see more and read more from you. You have a brilliant way of crafting your descriptions and presenting the steaming hot brutality of some of your characters... ah, I'm in love, and I'll let my heart still a thousand more times for what you put out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need more, holy shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This. Was. So. Good! I need more!!!

Demaris7Demaris79 months ago

I would love a part 2

hellokitty802hellokitty8028 months ago

I hope you come back to give us more 😢

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Part 2!! I would love for her to get threatened by some other townie and Ben come to her rescue 🥵🥵🥵 only HE can rough her up and use her body!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfurrybert@furrybert
To clear up any misunderstandings in future, my stories are also available on other websites, possibly under the penname of Rennergetica, zeke, zekey or furrybert. I also have Hunted published as an e-book available at many ebook outlets under the penname of Zeke Connor. It ...