Taking Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dasoon
Dasoon
94 Followers

***

The bed was in complete disarray, soiled in their rough nasty fucking; he'd need to do laundry tomorrow. Tonight, they'd sleep in her bed. Right now, he would have to let his new mother-slut rest in their filth, drenched in sweat, and dripping cum; it leaked from her vagina to pool under her ass. He went downstairs to grab a drink and protein bar for them both, before returning his bar already half done. He hoisted her onto her legs, they were jello, and as he started to come down for his high, he noted the fatigue that encapsulated his form. Kristen met him at the door wobbling on her own legs.

Silently she helped bathe their mother and place her in his mother-slut's bed. His sister kissed him on the lips deeply, and said 'Goodnight'. She woke as he brushed his teeth and John helped her drink some electrolytes and eat some protein, before tucking her in for the night. Susan, while barely conscious, had felt her daughter's hands linger on her in the bath, now her master's hands caressing her in their bed. The food dropped to her stomach filled with sperm, and the electrolytes moved almost directly to her blood stream as it pumped through her sore genitals. Out of the bath she felt the sperm John had put in her leak to the sheets below. His cock rested between her cheeks, she felt it twitch one last time before he whispered "I love you", and sleep took her for the night.

Thanks for reading my first erotic story hope you enjoyed. I would like to thank my editor Amber_Embers for helping fix my atrocious grammar and instill a little more clarity into my dialogue. I am thinking of making this a regular serious but make no promises as of yet.

Dasoon
Dasoon
94 Followers
12