All Comments on 'Taking Charge Pt. 02'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 11 years ago

well, honestly......i am trying to still keep an open mind about your story after your reply to my comments........but ........ it seems as if cheating and extra marital affairs and infidelity is OK by your characters.

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Too jealous

I'm a jealous one. Affair or not, I would still want him to myself. Can't really embrace the group sex scene in this case. Good writing, but difficult to enjoy myself. I hope she gets him to herself soon and that Carole gets the hell out. LOL

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@wolf

" it seems as if cheating and extra marital affairs and infidelity is OK by your characters."

Well, it certainly is okay for a lot of them, particularly those that came right out and said it was. :) I'm not saying it's okay at all, but I'm not my characters.

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
@joodle

"I'm a jealous one. Affair or not, I would still want him to myself. Can't really embrace the group sex scene in this case. Good writing, but difficult to enjoy myself."

I totally get that. I'm not good at sharing either, and I'm terrible at dividing my attention between two partners. I've tried it before, and the experiences were awkward at best, despite the happy endings. I have a really difficult time writing from the perspective a person that is trying to split their attention between two lovers. This scene was easier because Becca's participation in the scene strictly applied to Jake (from a physical standpoint). If I'd tried getting her to play with Jake and someone else, it wouldn't have worked well at all. I understand that scenes like this won't work for everyone, so I hope later scenes will still peak your interest.

Thank you for the feedback!

Moonlighting1797Moonlighting1797almost 11 years ago
Great Read

Love this story so far. Can't pull myself away from the computer to stop reading it. So wrapped up in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would not do any of this, but . . .

I certainly find it sexy as hell. I don't like infidelity as I was cuckolled in my first marriage and it hurt, a lot, for a long time. That, for me, just stretches my "open-mindedness" in making believe I am part of (or at least observing) the story that Red Writinghood is creating. I have never seen a man this big, and I spent 10 years in school locker rooms and men's shared lilving quarters and three years in the army with no privacy whatsoever, but it makes a good story. I am not saying freaks of nature don't occur, just that I have never observed one. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
In the comments

of chapter 1 you said that you "despise" typical cuckold stories. I find that hard to believe considering the scenario you're setting up in this one. You've got the alpha male caricature with the foot long dick, the "wimpy" husband with feminine features who seems bizarrely averse to sex with his wife, and finally the wife who's only interest seems to be Jakes super cock. You must have something up your sleeve or you don't despise cuckold stories as much as you think.

Even if the hubby is the mastermind of the whole business for some reason that doesn't change the fact that his wife's friends are all assholes that don't have an ounce of respect for him or his marriage.

Still love the story though. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous