Taking Charge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And all the while I thought of these things, my skin grew hot, my nipples tightened, and my insides clenched.

"Be right back," I muttered, climbing quickly out of the pool.

"You okay?" Susan asked.

"Sure, sure," I nodded, not looking back. "Bathroom."

I went straight to my bathroom and ran the cold water at the sink, splashing my face. From the corner of my eye, I saw the toilet. I glanced at it, saw myself there, naked, Jake's giant cock sticking out from his body and my lips wrapped around the big tip. I gasped and looked away, stared at the mirror and marveled at the flushed skin of the woman staring back at me. Her nipples were clearly outlined under her bikini top. Her lips were parted and her breasts looked swollen. Her eyes were wide and dark, pupils dilated, and though I couldn't see it in the mirror, her insides were hot and wet. It was a woman in need, and it was me.

With a sigh, I dried my face and turned off the faucet. Through the bathroom window, I heard the laughter of my girlfriends. I wanted to go back out there and join them, but then I heard the deep sound of Jake's chuckle.

It was out there. With that one look, we had finally acknowledged what we'd done. Our indiscretion was real. It was no longer a mere nightmare -- or dream, fantasy, whatever. I had watched Jake with his girls. I had sucked his cock. I had swallowed his semen, let him anoint my body with it. And I had loved all of it.

I couldn't go back out there. I couldn't face him again today. Maybe not ever again.

With a sigh, I grabbed a towel and threw it over the bench at the foot of the bed and sat down, burying my face in my hands. I sat there for a while, listening to my friends laughing and occasionally moaning, one after another, looking up briefly when I heard the sound of feminine laughter get louder for a moment, the patio door sliding open and closing, the sound muffled once more. A moment later, the bedroom door opened. I didn't look up. I didn't have to. I knew it was him. I could feel his presence, powerful and overwhelming.

I sensed him coming closer. I saw his feet before I smelled him, his rich masculine scent faintly tinged with chlorine and tanning lotion. His fingertips touched my cheek and the scent of lotion grew stronger, and I knew why he smelled like that, why my friends had been moaning. Those big strong hands had been applying lotion to some of them, maybe all of them.

His fingers pushed into my hair and his huge hands cupped my head.

Was that all he'd done, spread lotion over their scantily clad bodies?

His hands lifted my chin up, just a little, and he sighed softly, almost imperceptibly. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see, not wanting to know.

Had he seduced my friends, like he'd seduced me?

His musk grew stronger, and I could feel the warmth of his big body, his huge presence drowning my senses.

Had Jake had his way with one of them? With all of them?

The tip of his crown brushed against my parted lips, slippery with his arousal, the salty taste exploding across the tip of my tongue. I should have pulled away, pushed him away, put a stop to this. I didn't. I couldn't.

Had he put his cock in their mouths, as he had done with me?

His hands tightened on my head and I relaxed my jaw, let my mouth fall open. His wide tip pushed against my lips. I opened my mouth wider, letting him in. He filled my mouth with ease, his broad crown gliding over my tongue, which I pressed up against the underside of him, and he sighed, drawing almost completely out and pushing back in. Not a lot. Just a little.

Had he fucked one of their mouths, as he was fucking mine right then?

His hands tightened on my head even more, turning my face up so that my mouth was more easily accessible, and he pushed that big cock of his over my tongue and to the opening of my throat. I didn't gag, even when he held himself there, even when he pushed a fraction further, down my throat just a little. He pulled back, dragging his tip over my tongue, then pushed back in to my throat, over and over, fucking my face with slow short thrusts.

My eyes were still closed, but when I heard him groan softly, a sound of such pure pleasure, raw and masculine, I had to look, had to see. I opened my eyes and found myself looking up into his. I can't really describe his expression. It was lust, adoration, need, worship, demand, and serenity. His big blue eyes gazed down at me while he fucked my face, my mouth open wide, willingly accepting the onslaught of his enormous cock.

He slid one of his hands behind my head and to the back of my neck, fingers nimbly untying the knot there. Pressing his cock into my mouth, he leaned over me and pushed his hand down my back, untying the knot there too, then he pulled my bikini top off and dropped it on the floor. My big breasts spilled out into the open and Jake groaned at the sight. With his thick member filling my mouth, he cupped one of my breasts in his free hand, stroked the slope with his thumb and pinky finger, then the tight nipple.

Fucking my face was bad enough, but touching my bare breasts, it was too far. It was too much. Still, I couldn't stop him. In an instant of horrifying clarity, I realized that I was thrilled, alive, being used and loving it. A soft sound of surrender escaped me, a moan, or a whimper, muffled by the hot thick meat in my mouth.

The sound I made did something to him, affected him in some way, because his eyes fluttered shut and he groaned. His cock twitched in my mouth and the salty taste of him intensified as he leaked onto the back of my tongue. Still cupping my head with one hand, he released my breast and wrapped his other hand around his shaft, near the base. He stroked his fist up to the tip, so that his fingers were pressed against the seal of my lips around his shaft, and holding his hand there, he slowly drew his cock out of my mouth, dragging it through his fist. He released my head then, uncurled his hand from his cock and pushed his thumb into my mouth, which I closed my lips around and suckled.

Jake explored my teeth, tongue, and lips with his thumb while he wrapped his other hand around his cock and resumed stroking it, spreading my thick saliva along the tremendous length of his wide shaft. He wasn't looking at me. His head was hanging down and his eyes were still closed. I let my gaze fall to his throbbing penis, huge and hard, watching him stroke his mighty erection. A bead of clear fluid welled up from the huge slit at his tip. His hand clenched at the very base of his crown, then he groaned and a truly enormous glob of white spilled out and over his thumb. Jake pushed that thumb into my mouth, along with the rich cream that coated it. I couldn't help myself. I licked his thumb clean, pulling the fat glob of cum onto my tongue and drawing it to the back of my mouth to swallow it.

Jake sighed and hooked both thumbs at the corners of my mouth, drawing them away from each other, pulling my lips wide open. His eyes opened and the hot demand in them scalded my body and soul. With his eyes locked on mine, his thumbs lewdly stretching my mouth wide, Jake pushed his fat dripping cock past my lips and right to my throat. His lips pressed in a thin line, he began to fuck my face, short but powerful jabs of his dick, the wide tip banging against my throat. I still didn't gag, but I struggled to swallow the obscene quantities of thick saliva that kept building up in my mouth.

I felt him jerk in my mouth and he released my lips, grabbing the sides of my head firmly. Something about the way he held my head, the way he towered over me, the way I sat helpless and nearly naked, it broke me. I gave in, completely.

I closed my lips around him and his mouth fell open. He fucked my face faster, pushing his huge dick in and out. I slurped and sucked, flicked his tip and shaft with my tongue. He took a huge breath and held it. His cock swelled even more, absolutely straining my jaw, but knowing that he was so close to release kept me going, kept me sucking and slobbering all over his perfect cock, and it was such an incredible rush, the realization that I was the one with the power, to make him come or not. Scalding hot fluid erupted into my mouth, a monstrous flood that filled it in an instant. It was so much that I couldn't swallow all of it. His rich cream trickled out of the corners of my mouth, but I swallowed the rest.

Jake wasn't anywhere near finished.

He gushed into my mouth over and over, each hot creamy burst overfilling me. His cum flowed over my chin and neck, but most of it ended up in my stomach. Finally, he drew his hips back. His cocktip hovered in front of my mouth, bobbing up and down with the beat of his heart, an angry shade of dark red and glistening wetly. I extended my tongue and licked up the occasional drop of thick semen that appeared there, gobbling down every drop he offered me. His hands fell to his sides and he watched me as I leaned forward, taking him back into my mouth, sucking and slurping on his huge tool.

It was so surreal. I kept my hands firmly planted on my thighs and slurped on his meat, taking him as deep into my mouth as I could, letting the opening of my throat nip at his tip. I bobbed my head back and forth and sucked his fat dick like a cheap whore. And that's how I saw myself. I was a cheap whore, a worthless slut, an unpaid hooker, a tramp that couldn't get enough of his big beautiful cock, a trollop that would do anything he wanted.

Jake sighed and cupped my chin in his big hand, making me look up at him. His cock fell out of my mouth and he rubbed his thumb over my lips.

"This is mine," he said softly, but so very firmly.

I could only nod.

"Whenever I want it."

I nodded again.

He smirked. "Good girl."

Pushing his hands under my armpits, Jake hauled me up to my feet and the feel of my hard nipples rubbing up his stomach and chest made my insides clench. One hand slid to the nape of my neck while the other drifted down my body, over my breasts and to my side, down to my hip. He stared at my mouth and his fingers pushed under the strap of my bikini at my hip, the backs of his fingers gliding over my overheated skin as they drifted in towards my stomach, then down, under the triangle that covered my womanhood. My breath hitched when his fingers slid under me, the backs brushing against my shockingly wet vagina, then he pulled the material aside and I felt his huge cock push under the bottom of my bathing suit.

His enormous crown pushed right against my poor overheated pussy, spread my lips apart, and it felt so good that I simply couldn't fight him. Jake pushed his cock head up my slit and rubbed it over my clit, followed by his unbelievably long shaft. My legs were shaking and my knees were threatening to buckle, and by the time he had slid against me as far as he could go, I had nearly climaxed. I stood there, a quivering mess perched on the edge of my own erotic demise, with my husband's best friend's cock shaft firmly wedged between my labia.

Jake let my bikini bottoms snap back into place, trapping his cock there, and I looked down to see his huge hard pole pointed straight up, the lower part of his shaft pressed against my mound, my bathing suit imprisoning his big beautiful dick against my body.

"This will be mine too," he said quietly, and for emphasis, he moved his hips, sliding his shaft down my slit and pushing it back up.

Reality came crashing down around me. That was too far. This was too much. He could have my mouth, since it was already his, but I couldn't give him that. Not that.

I shook my head.

Jake cocked an eyebrow and gave me a firm look, one of demand, and impatience.

"I won't take it from you," he told me, and his lips pressed into a firm line again. "You'll give it to me."

I gaped at him. I couldn't possibly do that. I simply couldn't go that far. There was no way that I could betray my husband like that.

The corner of his mouth lifted with a confident, cocky grin, and with one deft move, he pulled his cock out of my bottoms and left the room.

Chapter 7

I spent the rest of the afternoon in a daze, though I did rejoin my friends downstairs. They were lounging outside the pool, soaking up the sun while Jake swam laps, his powerfully muscled body cutting through the water with brute force. It was hot outside, but there was a nice breeze and the occasional dip in the pool kept us cool. It was a lovely day, really, but it was also terrible.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jake. I stole glances at him every chance I got. The worst was when he got out of the pool to come catch some rays with us. Water ran in rivulets down his perfectly chiseled body, and when he raised his arms to slick back his hair to push the water out, his biceps bulged massively. His entire upper body flexed beautifully. I had never seen a man so gorgeous, so incredibly fit. He even had muscles on his ribs!

Jake took the lounger that was between me and Carole. I couldn't bring myself to interact with him, largely because I could still taste him in my mouth, but Carole struck up a conversation with him with ease. Jake kept her smiling and laughing the whole time, and Carole couldn't seem to keep her hands off of him. She was constantly touching him, little brushes of her fingers down his arm, playful slaps to his shoulder. She was very animated too, sitting up on the edge of her lounger and turning towards him, leaning forward to push her huge rack pretty much right into his face, and Jake never even batted an eye. He openly stared at her big breasts, grinning appreciatively.

A while later, I went inside to fix us a snack. My phone lit up on the counter with an old text message. It was from Ryan, telling me that he would be coming home very late, again. A feeling of helplessness came over me, and I realized that I had been looking forward to him coming home, much more so than usual. I missed him, rarely saw him those days, so that was part of it. But more importantly, I'd screwed up again, taken Jake into my mouth and his seed into my stomach for the second time. If Ryan was home, I couldn't possibly make the same mistakes.

Ryan was the one in charge. He made all of the big decisions in our lives. I needed him with me, to remain in charge. Without him, Jake was in charge, and apparently, he was in charge of me too. I stood at the counter and looked at Jake through the window at that realization. No wonder I felt helpless. Jake was a lot like Ryan, only bigger, stronger, more imposing, and more...

I shook my head, refusing to complete the line of thought. My husband was handsome, and looks weren't everything, and there was nothing wrong with his...um, with him, down there. Ryan wasn't as long, nor was wide, and he never got fully erect, but he was just fine.

The day took a turn for the worse, because the moment word got out that Ryan wasn't going to be home until super-late, the afternoon gathering turned into an evening slumber party that just so happened to include one great big hunk of a man. Naturally, it had been Carole's idea, particularly the menu.

"I'll hit the store," Jake said, heading up to his room to change clothes.

"You sure you don't mind?" Carole batted her lashes.

Jake grinned. "Champagne, strawberries, chocolate syrup and whipped cream. With a menu like that, you couldn't keep me away from a grocery store by waving a gun in my face."

While Jake was gone, the girls and I made chicken caesar salad. They took the opportunity to gush about Jake's good looks.

"He's so fit!"

"And attractive."

"Gorgeous, and so tall!

"God, his muscles!"

They were laughing and giggling, and I invariably got swept up in their mirth. It felt like we were young girls again, gushing about the hot boy in school.

"Did you see how big he was? My God, it looked like he'd shoved a giant stick of salami down his trunks!"

That last one was from Carole, of course, and while the girls tittered and chuckled, I blushed furiously.

"He can't be that big," Jody scoffed, dismissing the idea with a wave of her hand.

"Oh, come on. You saw it yourself!" Carole said.

Jody shrugged. "Trick of the light, I bet."

"You know what I bet?" Carole said with a smirk, then she turned her grin on me. "I bet Becca's seen it."

"W-what?" I stammered, feeling my face flush with heat.

Carole's eyes went wide and her grin broke out into a huge smile, and I knew my blushing hadn't gone unnoticed. "Oh my God! You've seen it!"

I shook my head, vehemently. "No! No, I-I didn't...he hasn't..."

Susan gave me a look of sympathy, then saved me with, "I dare you to ask him, Carole."

Carole gave her a funny look. "Ask him what?"

Susan grinned. "Ask him how big he is."

Carole pressed her lips into a thin line, narrowed her eyes, then flashed a big grin. "Fine. I will."

I mouthed a thank you to Susan and she gave me a nod and a sweet smile. The girls went on and on about Jake, and by the time he got back, I felt a whole lot better about the situation. It felt like I was no longer alone, like I was just a member of Team Jake (Twilight reference totally unintentional), as opposed to standing on my own as Prime-Target Rebecca.

Jake swaggered into the kitchen with the groceries, his muscled upper body cording powerfully under his tight white tee shirt. "What did I miss?" he asked with a grin.

"Nothing," Carole blushed, but she managed to give him a sultry grin and added, "You'll find out. Or we will, I guess." That set off a round of giggling, myself included.

She'd blushed because four seconds before Jake had walked into the house, she'd been comparing his endowment to that of a horse.

Jake smiled, like he knew exactly what had been the topic of conversation moments before his return.

The lot of us sat down at the table to eat our salads, talking about everything and nothing, from books and music to movies and sports -- the last from Jody, who was a tennis nut. When Susan asked Jake where he grew up, Carole stopped her.

"Uh-uh," she shook her head. "That's what the strawberries and champagne are for."

"Huh?" Jody frowned.

"We're going to play a game," Carole told her.

Jake glanced at me and raised an eyebrow, and there was something so boyishly handsome about his expression that I found myself smiling at him. The corner of his mouth lifted and his big blue eyes sparkled dangerously, making me swallow.

But aside from that look, I'd just spent the last half-hour or so with him, and he'd been perfectly polite and charming, even innocent. I had a feeling it was because he had the attention of four women, instead of just mine.

Hm. Maybe that was the key. Jake was a conqueror. When he was with his girls, as I'd seen with my own eyes, he owned them, dominated them. He took what he wanted and made them feel what he wanted. Jake was the kind of guy that never backed down from a challenge. Maybe that's why he was pursuing me like he was. Maybe I was a challenge. Maybe if I stopped fighting him so much he would back off a little.

"What game?" Susan asked.

Carole asked me and Jake to open the champagne and get flutes, while she arranged the strawberries around the edge of a big platter, surrounding two bowls with the chocolate syrup and Cool Whip. She had Jake move the coffee table against the far wall, while she, Jody and Susan grabbed pillows from the bedrooms and linen closet. They made a semi-circle shaped pillow lounge in front of the couch, and scattered a few more in front of that.

"Have a seat, young prince," Carole told Jake, taking his hand and guiding him to sit in front of the couch, then she gestured for us to sit across from him.

Jake grinned and asked, "Okay, what's this all about?"

"This--" Carole placed the platter on the floor between Jake and us. "--is a Q&A game with rewards and penalties."