All Comments on 'Taking Charge Pt. 07'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

is this the very end? T.T

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
End?

Unless I write a sequel or spinoff, yep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great ending to an otherwise cheating wife.

One complaint, if you could call it that: the constant attention you paid to the enormous cock. Really, not every description needs to include how huge he is and how it rearranged her insides. Besides being over the top, it relegated the entire act into a parody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved

Great job! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm surprised

that there's so little positive feedback on the story! Seems like no one can get past the huge cock (envy?) and cheating wife/weak husband set up. But maybe the abundance of strong comments against the story means you hit a nerve.

The story is beautifully written, the last chapter addressed ALL plot twists and concerns. The thought I got out of the story is that if your marriage is failing, don't lose hope and try harder. And if that doesn't work, try again! Thank you - really - thank you for posting it. Please don't get discouraged and carry on. I prefer your real life stories to sci-fi :)

redskyesredskyesalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re: I'm surprised

"that there's so little positive feedback on the story! Seems like no one can get past the huge cock (envy?) and cheating wife/weak husband set up. But maybe the abundance of strong comments against the story means you hit a nerve."

I think a bit of both, hitting a nerve and the tone. In my story Never Enough, I went for realism. In the story I Lost His Number, I amped it up with perception. In this one, I gave perception and desire a massive shot of steroids, so that Becca's tale would be more intense and even comical at times. I know that I went over the top with Becca's viewpoint and her descriptions of sex, but that was how her character saw Jake, and later, her husband too. I don't like the term, but she was so closeted that her experiences with Jake (and Ryan in the end) were just overwhelming.

Glad you liked the story!

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Positive comments

Hang in there on the positive comments; they'll come, but it'll maybe be a while. Your story is really very good, but its really long, too, and it was all put out in about a week. Only a certain type of reader is going to read the new segment every day. I think, over time, this is going to be an extremely popular story, and you will be abundantly rewarded with praise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK So here goes a positive comment.

This is not what I usually read, but something made me check it out. I finished each chapter the same day it was posted and I did enjoy the entire series. I am married and understand how bad cheating can be. The fact that he knew and allowed it to happen changes things a great deal. There are many different kinds of relationships and not every one is limited to two people. It is a good story and I am happy with the way that it ended. One other thing to address here the size issue. Most of the stories have people who are described as great looking with awesome bodies and that is part of fantasy. If entertainment was more like the real world it would be less entertaining.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Sherrylee1015

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
About as graceful as it will get...

To attempt a story like this was bold. To deliver a story of a horrific love affair that had a happy ending for all is a stretch of the imagination. But you did it. Now, the whole Bromance angle kind of took things south for me, but it was really the only way that this would work. This story was very well done. The sex was hot with both guys---at least it worked out that way in the end. The emotional connection that would have inevitably been built between Becca and Jake was acknowledged fully by all three of the characters. That is what made it work. Very well done, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I've read tons of stories of multiple women loving the same man and sharing him (and yes even "forcing" him to cheat with one before everything becomes "open") with very rare negative feedback. That this was actually better crafted than most of those and yet gets such vitriol from each chapter really floors me. Such a double standard. Bravo on a great story.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_1975almost 11 years ago
A good story.

I found this series good. A good emotional connection between the main character and the men she loved. The sex scenes were hot, and the story around them well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this story. It made me understand love in a different way than I've ever imagined before. The emotions you wrote about felt very real, and I liked Becca'a narrative. The charming tale drew me in and I read all the chapters in one sitting. I can only pray and hope that one day I'll experience love as strong and deep as that between Ryan and Rebecca.

puplechicpuplechicover 10 years ago
Honestly?

I would have enjoyed it even more if Becca and Jake became a couple.

In any case, it's one of the best written stories in here.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow...

First off, I don't like nerotare stuff... Having some random person steal the person you love and hold close to your heart pains me to see it... In fact, I even skipped some of the stuff in here because it really hurt to see. I wasn't even sure about finishing it. But I'm so glad I did... Seeing those two fix their relationship, enjoying each other and their time in bed (and the floor, and the kitchen, and the shower, etc.) made me feel so happy... That last scene with Jake was a bit hard for me, considering I still don't like married couples having sex with other people, but all in all, I enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for making this story end on a happy note. Honestly, I cannot thank you enough. All the hentai and such out there let the bad guys win. But this... Far from it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story, great job telling it!

Not much more to say, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Denied

sorry - wrong category - should have been in the Fantasy section. So a stud becomes an impotent dud because his wife is so sexually innocent? Then said wife with very little fightback becomes a adulterous slut...and he wanted it to happen...looking for the easy way out? Seriously? Did these two ever have any kind of real conversation, any simple expression of honesty? Fucking A! This is nothing but cuckolding claptrap with closeted bisexual codependency. Pity any children...yikes.

LyrilenLyrilenalmost 9 years ago
Incredible writing - Plot brings mixed emotions.

Primarily, I'd like to thank you for writing this. The timing and precision of your sexual descriptions is astounding. Your use of actual character development and plot twists is refreshing. While it is another of your stories that holds the award for my favourite, this was an important one for me to read.

As a passing comment, it truly amused me as you interacted with your trolls.

It was clear from other comments, that this strikes a chord with many of us - which, as stated, is why you wrote it. What the trolls forget is what you also mentioned in the introduction - that as a writer you felt it needed to also be entertaining. You also gave it a (sort of) happy ending. It is a modern day fairy tale.

I wonder if trolls bashed the Grimm brothers too?

As a wife that is suffering through the real version of a painfully vacant marriage and extra-marital affairs, this was as difficult to read as it was entertaining - due to the contrast between reality and this story being similar to the contrast between Jake and the average man. (Grin). I appreciate it very much though - because it is through the use of fiction - and fairy tale - that light is shed on these very difficult topics.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Troll

Ryan's a pussy, Becca's a slut, Jake is a huge douche and I'm a Troll. GRRR.

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 8 years ago
For Chissakes, no sequel, no update, no epilogue nor anything further

So long winded it became absolutely boring. One thing missing was guts, guts enough to stick a shotgun up Jake's ass and unload. A second thing should have been selling Becca to the pimp on the corner so he could take her to Mexico and service all the cocks she could find. All three of the characters were despicable, no redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a terrible ending

Ryan wasn't angry at all? Total cop out. And they all know that Jake is a lowlife in general so why are they still friends with him? The poor single mother that Jake hooked up with is in for a rough time with this group.

Despite my complaints I did enjoy the story. Just could have used some more tension in the final act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re:What a terrible ending

Do you really think that morality is universal and not learned? What would upset you won't upset everyone. Your lack of empathy is really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh

I have to admit I was shocked - and a tiny bit disappointed - that Ryan didn't give permission for Jake to be their sperm donor.

That said, it was one of the most thought out stories I've read - sometimes perhaps a bit too much. In the end it was worth every one of the 5 stars.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
These people are complete morons

Get a divorce and move on - all of them. They don't have the IQ's of a rock. This was just awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome work

One for best series I've read on Lit, thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jake the man got a single mom! Woof! And Ryan has a man crush with Jake and is totally cool with the betrayal - because to any men worth his salt what Becca did was a betrayal. Truly a female fantasy or not. This story is nearly ten years old and now this kind of thinking is becoming the normal way of thinking.

Strange times.

This is well written and probably well made to fit the chosen narrative. Unfortunately I can't find it exciting. You see, trying to be the man that women told me they wanted me to be lead to me having good female friends but not girlfriends. It was only when I started paying attention what they were doing instead of they are saying that I saw the light. Therefore I reject the theme on a very fundamental level. You even took the balls out of Jake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What made Ryan ... essentially ... lack confidence? Also, what made him decide that his wife having an affair with Jake would help the two of them stay together instead of losing her? Finally, I would like to know how much Jake's girlfriend is like Rebecca, which we may never know, of course. Lots of emotions running rampant in this series ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disliked this, Jake would have taken a few rounds for his betrayal.

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Really a great story, had me guessing, and the characters were well developed and believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous