Taking Elaine: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her gorgeous ass bounce as she walked away. She was still wobbly and stumbled a few times before getting into the outhouse. Roy was in a daze, too. He had never imagined it would go quite like this. This was an amazing woman he had taken.

Roy looked around, it was getting towards evening. It would be getting cold soon. He went into the cabin and lit the fire in the wood stove. He put a pot of stew on top to warm up and then went outside with 2 towels and blanket to wait for her. He hung the towels on a tree limb and spread the blanket on the ground by the creek bank.

Elaine took her time in the outhouse. It was not the nicest place, but still better than the bus station this morning. Was it only this morning? Still, she made a point of not looking down the hole. She suddenly sneezed and a load of semen dropped out of her. She had to chuckle a bit at that one.

Elaine finished emptying herself, wiped and walked back outside. The sun was already sinking behind the canyon walls, the creek only had a few minutes of light on it. She wanted to get cleaned up before she lost the warmth of the sun. Roy walked over to her and took off the cuffs and collar. She rubbed her wrists then grabbed her bag and took out the soap and shampoo. She gave a quick look to Roy (he was already getting hard again, the recovery time of a young man!), then waded into the water.

The creek was cool, but refreshing. The cool water felt good on her abused pussy. She swirled around a bit then vigorously soaped up. She washed the dried semen off her legs and crotch and the sweat off everywhere. She plunged in again to rinse off and get her hair wet. She stood up, the water up to her waist, she wanted to keep the cool water on her pussy as long as possible, she knew she wasn't done yet.

Roy watched her with undisguised lust. His cock was already at attention. The cold water gave her goosebumps all over her body and her nipples were rock hard and standing straight out. He had to resist the urge to drag her up here and fuck her again. He barely caught the bar of soap when she tossed it at him.

"You, too," she said as she shampooed her hair.

He splashed into the water, the cold water quickly killed the immediate desire for Elaine and his cock went flaccid. Might as well make the best of it, he thought and swam around. He washed as Elaine got out. The water glistened on her body in the afternoon sun as she climbed up the bank.

He loved watching her. She had a beautiful body, a smooth stomach that curved down to the mound that had brought him such pleasure. As she walked away he stared at her ass, the firm hills of flesh and the valley between them. Her thighs just seemed to cry out to be held and caressed. Her calves were a little skinny but still had nice tone. She had a lovely complexion, pale but healthy. She had a few freckles but they seemed to highlight rather than detract from her beauty. He smiled thinking of what he was going to do to her later.

Roy was turned on by the fact that she was older than him, too. Some women seemed to get better looking as they went through their 20s, Elaine was one of them. He also had found that young women tended not to fully appreciate what was being done to them, while Elaine was fully aware of what she was experiencing. At this point she should be with older men, more established, but here he was at 22 using her, ravishing her. She would not refuse him, she had no choice.

She toweled off and he rinsed off. By the time he got out and started to dry off she was sitting on the blanket with the towel around her combing out her hair. Elaine was not sure that she had ever felt this alive before. She was aware of her whole body, her orgasms made every inch of her tingle and resonate. She had waited 30 years to feel this level of satisfaction and it had taken being kidnapped and raped to make it happen.

Roy was feeling refreshed by the swim and wash. He was horny, too. His time working with the Association had given him the endurance and experience of an older man but his 22 years gave him the desire and recovery of a young man. He had a woman in his power and he would make the most of her.

When Elaine had finished with her hair, Roy sat down behind her. He slid the towel from her shoulders and pulled her arms behind her. He locked the cuffs on her wrists and the collar on her slender neck.

His hands slid down and cupped her breasts. He fondled them, first kneading them then pulling on her nipples. He ran his hands across her nipples, letting each finger individually brush her erect buds. He kissed her neck and shoulders and turned her head to kiss her. He invaded her mouth again with his tongue, but the kiss she returned this time was both submissive and passionate.

For several minutes more he kissed her and played with her small sensitive breasts. Elaine surrendered to his touch, she closed her eyes and concentrated entirely on what Roy was doing to her. She was breathing hard and aroused when he stood up. She began to lean back, ready and eager to be fucked again, but he caught hold of her collar and kept her sitting up. He walked around so he was standing in front of her and pulled her up to her knees by the collar.

His seven inch cock was at attention right in front of her face. He did not say a thing. Elaine looked up at Roy and he gave a slight nod. She leaned in and kissed his shaft in the middle then licked it from base to tip. She ran her tongue around the edge of his knob then briefly took the tip into her hot mouth. She sucked for a second then took her mouth off to continue licking. She tilted her head sideways and slid her mouth up and down the front of his cock.

Elaine knew that cocksucking was not her strong point. She tried and had improved, but at the party the men had tired of her efforts. After a little of her work they grabbed her head, forced her all the way down their shafts and fucked her face. On her own she could never get more than two or three inches in. That might have been enough for one of her boyfriends, but the men who used slaves wanted something more.

Roy was a little more patient and tolerant. Besides, he liked watching her work to please him. He pulled down on her collar and guided her down to his balls. She nibbled and sucked at them enthusiastically, lifting them with her tongue.

Elaine was trying. She wanted to please this man, she wanted to fulfill his desires. She enjoyed the feel of his cock in her mouth and the feel of it against her tongue. The hair on his scrotum was kind of annoying, but each little bit of discomfort fueled her submissive passion.

He lifted her by the collar. She licked his shaft up and down three or four more times then she took the tip in her mouth again. He put his hands on her head holding her there. With one hand he held he there, the bulb of his penis in her mouth, with the other hand he softly caressed her cheek.

Elaine took in a deep breath through her nose then Roy pushed her head all the way down on his throbbing member. She gagged as he pushed past her tongue and teeth and into her throat, but quickly adjusted to him. He held her there for a second, a suffocating rod of flesh cutting off her air. He slid his hips back and drew his cock back, letting her breathe. He pushed back in slowly and began fucking her face.

He started slowly but quickened the pace. Soon he was furiously sliding in and out of her mouth and throat. Elaine took it, she had to. She timed her breathing to his thrusts, but the muscles in her face and mouth were tired and sore. His pubic hair tickled her nose and she tried hard not to sneeze. She opened her eyes once, but all she could see was the hair on his lower stomach coming back and forth at her.

Finally, with a few hard strokes he finished, shooting a load of hot semen down her throat. She gagged once and let it slide down into her stomach. He had taken her again and while she did not cum this time, the humiliation of Roy fucking her mouth made her want him more.

He shook his cock in her mouth to get the last few drops out then pulled out of her mouth. He stroked her cheek again and smiled at her. She opened her beautiful eyes and returned a timid smile even as streams of drool dripped from the corners of her mouth.

The sun was down past the walls of the canyon. It was getting colder. He pulled her up by her elbows and walked her to the cabin.

The cabin was what they called a line shack. In the spring the cowboys would bring the cattle through here on their way up to the mountains and in the fall they would bring them back through to the desert. In the summer it went unused. It wasn't very big, maybe 10' by 15'. Inside were two sets of bunk beds, a table and chairs and a wood stove. The floor was bare wood, a little dirty but no trash. One window on each wall provided light and air, heavy curtains hung by them. The ceiling was open to the roof, a pair of beams crossed the otherwise open space and a gas lantern hung from each of those. If one was to use a single word to describe it it would be "cozy".

He closed the door behind her and locked it with a loud click. He took off her cuffs and set them down on the table.

The stew was simmering on the stove and the place still held some of the heat from the day in it. But this was the High Desert and the breezes coming in through the windows had a biting chill to them. Roy struck a match and lit the lanterns then closed the windows and curtains. They were sealed in for the night.

Elaine kept her eyes locked on Roy as he worked around the cabin. He fascinated her. He had ripped her away from her mundane and lonely life and done things to her that no one ever had. He had made her feel things no one ever had. She thought dreamily of his cock in her mouth or pounding away inside her pussy. He said he was going to take her in the ass after dinner and it was time for dinner. Soon he would violate her again, she worried about it even as she waited for it.

As she smelled the stew Elaine realized how hungry she was. It was evening and all she'd had to eat all day was a bag of chips at the bus station and a pb&j after Roy fucked her the first time.

Roy took a bottle of whiskey from a bag and poured two big glasses. He slid one to her and sipped on his then finished it in one gulp. She picked up hers and quickly drained it. She wasn't much of a drinker, but it was a trying day. The liquor began radiating warmth out from her stomach and she relaxed a little.

He ladled out a bowl of stew. Roy would have liked to say he made it, but it was from a can. Elaine was hungry enough that she didn't care. She ate the first bowl then started a second. Roy ate his slowly, watching his toy shovel the food into the mouth he had just cum in.

In silence, they ate. Finally, Elaine finished the last bite and put her spoon down in the bowl. She looked straight down.

"Please be gentle."

Roy stood up and walked behind her. He tenderly brushed her hair aside and whispered in her ear.

"No."

He put his fingers in her collar and pulled her to her feet. She rose and let him lead her to one of the bunk beds. He pointed to the bottom bunk. She lay down on her stomach, stretching out her arms and legs, trembling as she did.

She was afraid. Roy seemed to enjoy hurting her when he took her and he could really hurt her now. Elaine had never tried anal before. She did not really see the appeal of it, especially for the woman. She had a perfectly good vagina, why not just stay with it? Amanda had put a finger in her ass before, but Elaine would not let her do any more than that. It was also a matter of control, even with Amanda she still wanted to have at least one part of her body that she had final control over. Now Roy was going to take that away.

He cuffed each of her hands to bed posts then her legs so she was spread like an x. He shoved a pillow under her hips so her ass was thrust into the air. He ran his hand from her neck down to her ankle, relishing the feel of her helpless body. He caressed the inside of her thighs, stroking the silky smoothness. With one hand he reached under her and gently brushed her clit, her whole body shuddered.

Elaine pulled on her hands and feet, but the cuffs were secure. She was not going anywhere until Roy was done with her. She started getting wet again thinking of being in his power.

Roy kept stroking her clit from below and reached another hand around from behind to work her slit. He roughly spread her lips and jammed two fingers into her already abused pussy. He fucked her pussy with two fingers until she was sloppy wet. Elaine moaned in disappointment when he stopped and pulled his fingers out

Roy turned his attention to her beautiful ass. He spread her cheeks and looked down at the valley of her crack. There was his target, the puckered brown hole. He would violate and punish it. He stroked his hand up and down her crack, gently brushing her small hole each time. He rubbed around the edge of her anus, pushing down but not penetrating. He bit, kissed and licked her firm cheeks. Elaine was aware of her ass like she never had been before. Each time he touched her sphincter she jumped a bit.

"You have a great butt, Elaine," he said as he pushed a finger into her resisting sphincter. "Someone should have raped your ass a long time ago." He worked his finger all the way in and began stretching her.

Elaine cried softly. He was going to do this to her and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Worse than that, his finger actually felt good in her, she wanted him to take her every way possible and bend her to his will.

Roy continued to lick and kiss her cheeks as he worked another finger inside her. Elaine tried to pull away from this painful intrusion, but she was held in place. Roy kissed her tattoo. It was on her upper right cheek and was a little turtle poking its head out. Amanda said it symbolized Elaine coming out of her shell.

Roy pulled his fingers out and grabbed a tube of lube. Elaine enjoyed the brief respite with Roy out of her, but knew it would not last. Elaine flinched as he squirted some of the cold lube into her. He put his two fingers back into her, turning, working the lube in and stretching her more. It would still be tight and hurt her, Roy knew that and liked hurting her some, but this way she wouldn't be wrecked.

He was ready.

He climbed on the bed, in between her legs. He placed his cock in her smooth butt crack and lay down on top of her. He whispered in her ear "Now I'm going to fuck you hard. It is going to hurt you but feel great for me. There is nothing you can do to stop me." He moved his hips and slid his cock up and down her crack a few times. Elaine felt his weight pressing down on her and his cock in her crack, she could not fight or escape.

Roy got off of her and kneeled between her legs. He bent down and kissed each butt cheek once more and softly bit her tattoo. He squirted some lube on his hand and rubbed it on his cock. He could not believe that he was about to anally deflower this gorgeous woman.

He placed the tip of his cock on her tight little hole and pushed gently, not penetrating yet. She tensed, her hands grasped the bedposts in anticipation of this violation of her tender body.

Relax, she thought, open up, be ready to take it.

He forced the head of his cock in past her resisting rim. She let out a small cry. It hurt and burned, stretching her. Even with lube it was painful, this was a whole new world for her. He was inside her, he had started.

"Relax," she kept thinking, "open up."

Slowly but inexorably he pushed all the way into her. She cried out as she felt his rough pubic hair against the soft flesh of her ass, his balls rested against her wet slit. She was acutely aware that for the first time in her life there was a cock up her ass, she felt full and stretched. The pain was intense, she did not know how she was going to be able to take this.

"Please stop, oh please stop," she whispered. "I'll do anything you want. This hurts..."

"You'll do anything I want anyway."

He pulled all the way out, leaving her empty. He smiled then he forced his way back into her. This time he thrust all the way in fast and hard. She yelled out in pain. It felt as though she was being split in half, that her ass would burst and rip.

To Roy it felt great. Not only was his cock buried in a beautiful woman's tight virgin ass, but he loved the power he had over her. He was going to fuck her hard, it would hurt her but it would pleasure him and that almost made him cum right there.

He was doing this, Elaine thought, he was really doing this. He was doing what no one had ever done to her before. He did not care if she wanted it, he did not care if it hurt her, all he cared about was what felt good to him. This was what it was to be truly powerless, and that was what she had always wanted. She needed him to conquer her.

He started thrusting hard, in and out, long, powerful strokes. Her anus stretched and burned around his cock as he relentlessly slammed into her defenseless body. Each one made her cry out, to Elaine each one felt like the end of the world. After a few minutes there was nothing she could do anymore except take it. Her body had lost the power to resist this savage assault upon it, her arms and legs went limp.

Then something changed, the pain was still there, but now pleasure began to mingle with it. At this moment she realized that she had truly received the ultimate violation. She had suffered pain so that he might know pleasure. All of those years of dreaming of rough sex and rape fantasies were now becoming real. He was using her, raping her tender ass and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Finally, she surrendered to his brutalization. His conquest was complete.

He pounded away at her ass. When he felt her go limp he knew that this was truly a conquest, he now owned her and nothing would change that. He might lose possession of her, but he owned her.

Only a few whimpers and moans escaped her lips now. It took Roy a few more minutes to finish. His orgasm was massive and with the last few thrusts he put his entire weight into them, cracking a couple of bed slats.

Roy stayed inside Elaine and lay on top of her, sweaty and panting. He nibbled her ear. She sobbed quietly, part in relief that it was over, part in agony and part in humiliation. Her ass burned and ached, her muscles throbbed, her bowels feebly and futilely tried to expel this intrusion. His weight pressed down on her immobile body.

"Your ass is a great fuck, Elaine," he whispered in her ear, "I'm going to do this every chance I get. You're mine now, your ass belongs to me."

Roy began to tenderly nibble and kiss her neck and ear while he slid his left hand under her. He found her clit and began to stroke it. He flexed his hips, forcing her into his hand. He stroked more, dipping into her wet pussy to lube his fingers then rubbed some more.

"Oh Roy," she moaned, "please don't. Please don't make me cum."

He stroked her some more and pushed down with his hips. She whimpered, moaned then her body exploded into a massive orgasm. Her violation by Roy fueled her passion, his hard cock in her brutalized anus was the center of her orgasm, it was the embodiment of his conquest of her. Elaine cried out, it was a primal cry of pleasure and pain. She spasmed, her climax completing her surrender. Her orgasm seemed to last forever and she knew her life had forever changed. Before she had just thought she wanted to be a slave, now she was one. She would never be the same and Roy would always have a claim on her body and soul.

As the last spasms finished running through her body Roy turned her head and kissed her mouth. Elaine returned the kiss with a deep, strong passion. Then she lay her head down on the bed, closed her eyes and sighed deeply.