Taking Elaine: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy withdrew his cock from her ass. She felt relief, but also emptiness. Her abused sphincter slowly closed. Roy got up to wipe his penis off, he noted a few small streaks of blood, but she had held up well.

Roy uncuffed Elaine from the bed, but cuffed her hands and feet together. She sat up, leaning on one of the bedposts for support. The bed sagged in the middle where they had broken it.

He poured two more drinks and slipped something into Elaine's to help the pain and let her relax. He downed his in one long shot. Elaine took three sips then shot the rest. She sighed again and closed her eyes, tears still running freely down her cheeks.

"I told you earlier that I would explain things to you later. Well, it's later. Here's what's going on..."

She opened her eyes to listen.

"Amanda sold you out. She was on her way to Goldwash with a man named Frank Goller. She was going to turn you into his slave. She would probably make it some sort of sex game and trick you into signing a contract. That contract would make you a slave and she would turn you over to him."

"Is that legal?" Elaine asked.

"In a strict sense, none of this is legal. Slavery is illegal and has been since the Civil War. But, there are enough people who follow and respect the contracts to make them enforceable. Did Amanda tell you about Hunter?"

Elaine nodded, she remembered him well. Amanda had talked about him in hushed tones, Amanda liked it rough and Hunter had scared her.

"He chases escaped slaves and brings them back to their owners. Few ever try again. So it's not legal but it is enforceable. You can lie, coerce, blackmail and even pay women to sign the contracts. You cannot put a gun to someone's head to get them to sign, but otherwise about anything is okay. Once you sign you are a slave per the rules of the Association."

"What is the Association?"

"It has a really long and obscure title so everyone just calls it the Association. Basically it's the governing body of slaves and owners. It sets rules of treatment of slaves, like monthly medical checkups and making sure you aren't getting hooked on heroin or meth. It also has a ton of rules about the rights and privileges of owners and other members. It says how you can sell a slave or even free one. Lots of paperwork."

Roy took another drink and continued.

"Amanda owes some people, some people you don't want to be in debt to. Goller offered to cover the debts if she got you for him."

"How does he know me?"

"He was at the party. I think he was the first one to have you. I guess he's been trying to get you since then, but Amanda held out. She made some bad choices and got in deep so Goller offered to help."

"In exchange for me."

"In exchange for you. Amanda did not fight it, in fact, she suggested you. She was in trouble and took the opportunity to get out. All it took was you."

"How do you know all of this? Are you a slave owner?"

"No, but I'm a member of the Association. Not all members are owners. There are always guys around to fuck slaves when masters need them and I was one of those guys. We get invited to orgies, gangbangs, parties and so on. Every master wants to let some other guy fuck his slave, it's a power trip. It's a great way to get laid for guys like me. I've never owned a slave, yet.

"I was at that party, too. But I did not get to have a turn with you."

"I had a mask on, how did you know it was me?"

"Your tattoo. I bet it was Amanda's idea, wasn't it?"

Elaine nodded.

"I do a lot of computer stuff. I'm really good at it. I do security work for the casinos. I hacked into Amanda's e-mail and from there into her computer. She has a lot of files on you. Amanda is big into e-mail and electronic communication so it was like listening in the same room.

"About two months ago Goller called in her debts. She tried briefly to negotiate then offered up you. Goller accepted. They worked out the exchange which was to happen in Goldwash. Unfortunately for them, someone slashed all four of their tires." He smiled smugly.

"I hacked into her e-mail and financial accounts. I found the flight information and a record of the purchase of a bus ticket, but no destination. That bus line is still in the 1960s. So I paid the guy at the ticket counter 20 bucks to tell me where a beautiful woman traveling alone was going. Kind of creepy, really.

"I had this spot picked out when they agreed to the meeting. I rode ahead and when the bus dropped you off I came to your rescue."

She yawned. The drug was taking effect.

"What about the scumbags in Goldwash?" she asked.

"I paid them $20 each to scare you. Otherwise I doubt you would have run away with me."

"No, probably not," her eyes were getting glassy.

"They are still after you and if they get you you will be Goller's slave. Amanda has files on you, videos from the party, even some from your time at the Grand Canyon. She will blackmail you if she can't trick you into signing the contract."

Elaine was getting disgusted. Her roommate and lover was going to sell her to save her own ass. This hurt her more than Roy raping her.

"There is a way out," Roy told her.

She opened her eyes.

"Become my slave. I have a contract, if you sign it he can't get you. You know you were born to be a slave, you were born to be owned and used. The question is, will it be me or him?"

"I don't know. I can't think straight right now."

"Sleep on it. We've got a busy day tomorrow."

If he said anything else, she didn't hear. He carried her to the other, unbroken, bottom bunk and laid her down. He left her wrists and ankles cuffed and the collar on, but covered her with a blanket.

Roy briefly thought about sleeping with her and maybe getting a little action in during the night, but if he was going to elude Amanda and Goller he needed sleep. And he was really tired. He climbed up to the top bunk and quickly fell asleep.