All Comments on 'Taking Mom to the Movies'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep!

Lucky son to have such a liberal fucking mom. Wish I had one like her. I've also fucked in a movie and yes the tension to keep silent as you come is wow! Looking to read more, thanks.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 9 years ago
Want

I want a mom like this. yummmmm very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter

Please continue on with the next chapter. Just leaving hanging is putting one in suspense.

So far great story.

sexzensexzenover 9 years ago
moore

i want mooore

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very very well done

Very hot I always dreamed of having sex with my mother. This was simply one hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
king Kong

ThisThis was a very nice and exciting story, iI simply came in my pants while reading it. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Continue this is one of the best stories I read in awhile

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked the story but I'm not sure if there's enough there to warrant a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a mother who has a deft hand with the zipper on her boy's pants is a joy in any family

Just as it's always a joy to see a new story by the great HeyAll. What I like especially in this fine tale is that it's mom who takes the initiative, while her son's mind is still entangled in the stupid, outmoded and fast-fading taboo. Face it, it's only natural for a mother to be deeply interested in what her boy's got between his legs, just as it's entirely natural for a son to be really interested in what his mommy's got between her own legs. A mother and her male child have the closest human connection there is. She has a very special affection and yes, love for her boy's precious penis. He can't help being drawn to the warm wet loving vagina he came out of. They both have a need for that penis and that vagina to come together, and sometimes, as in this story, it's the mother's job to open up her son to his own innate need. Nothing can ever feel as good, as exciting--as simply right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Having his cock up inside his mother up to his balls is awesome and his young body glows all over. When the boy unloads his balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of semen they both know that that's where his semen just fucking belongs--and that it's the best life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NICE!!

Hope you continue with this saga. Really enjoyed story. Well balanced with the right amount build up to get to the climax. With the cloths off heading for shower warrents a follow up!

GizmorGizmorover 9 years ago
Mom

Hope we find out if there'll be any offspring? Really enjoyed your story. Hope for more cumming soon. Thanks.

bigtimers69bigtimers69over 9 years ago
your story

Very nice story .. would love to be in his shoes

craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Good Work!

Very hot, very erotic, the combination of public sex and the first time a Mother takes her son.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story!

I was bummed out when it ended, hopefully there's more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sit on me Mum!

Please continue. They must do more outrageous exhibitionist stuff. Its so horny!

shang40shang40over 9 years ago
मॉं को चाेदता है साले

अच्छी चुदाई करनी पडेगी तुझे

Spencer333Spencer333over 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it real life story, please need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think now that they are home, they should do it right. Make out, be really close and just screw each other very well. Share the love and sex and help each other.

There is a great potential in this story. Please write another chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read!

A very erotic story. Please write the sequel.

PraipusPraipusover 9 years ago
Well done!

Like the movie, it holds your attention. Realistic scenario, with all of the appropriate, "No...! No...! No...!... Popcorn?... "YES... YES... YES!"

Chapter 2, "The Shower," will be even better I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooked like a cheap addict...

Please write another chapter or three. This story has places to go and we all want to go on that journey. Making love in public places is something they obviously get off on, quiet library corners, the park, train stations, behind the bleachers...Don't keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

Please keep writing. I would like to know what happens between the two of them in the shower...and then as they head into bed together. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

i enjoyed your story from start to finish great read just wish they could have continued making love when they got home but still wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story!

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
thank you

nice story. would love to have been in that theater.

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago
You are a fantastic writer!

OMG, this story is hot. You do a beautiful job at developing the psychology of the characters and detailing their struggles with crossing the boundary. THAT is what makes this story sizzle. Well done.

Whooo! Somebody turn on the fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ditto

Yeah, ditto what kjane said. Wonderful storytelling!

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 9 years ago
double ditto

excellent story, write more let us see where they go....

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
You did it again.

Another good story . I really like your work been on my favorites list for some time . Keep writing and I'll keep reading .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best....!!!

One of the best I've read in this genre. I do hope that we can read more of this author.

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
5 Stars

Great story thanks for sharing.

rkp1705rkp1705over 9 years ago
I agree. . .

with the requsts for another chapter or two. This was really well written - like your other work. Keep on keeping on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it cumming!

Chapter two! Chapter two! Chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Believable

There was enough believability in the story to make it arousing.....great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

HI WHATEVER U SAY SEX WITH MOTHER IS THE ULTIMATE FANTASY ONE CAN THINK OF

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Suspend all disbelief as you read this!

kiwiloverkiwiloverover 9 years ago
Nice...

This is not my favoured genre - I just picked this to read for a change but it was most enjoyable. The dialogue is a little stilted and I didn't get the chemistry but the scenes and the sex were excellent.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
A SOLID 5*

GREAT! No other comment necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Liked the story and how it built to hot sex. Could use more chapters noting how the romance continues. This could really get hot and very steamy.

ekim22ekim22over 9 years ago
THANK YOU

When I saw the story title I got excited. When I then glanced over and saw the author, I knew I would not be disappointed. Great job - you're on of the best on here at this category.

Appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worked up

We both ( my wife and I ) both came a few times.

And then cum buckets!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5.0/5.0 (A+)

Men who never had hots for his mom can not fathom how intensely you crave to touch her body... anywhere. You are crazy about her knees, her ankles, her thighs, her ass, her boobs, her shoulders... You love to go to the beach with her. You are obsessed with her underwear. You jack off to fantasies involving her.

YEARS LATER, YOU READ THIS STORY & YOU LOVE IT!!!

Excellent job, HeyAll, thank you!

* * *

If you are into mom & son incest stories, don't miss this one. It is plausible, realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
youreally need another chapyter when she invites him into her bed and theymake love and he fucks her 3 or 4 times.

and after that he an she are lovers and spend every night in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very good story telling

Good story I liked the casual lead up

jkthekatjkthekatabout 9 years ago
Yes very good !

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

wow i wish i could find someone like that. wonderful story what a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hope There's More!!

This is too good to stop now. Please say that more is on the way.

Dad969Dad969over 8 years ago
Great story

I loved the way mom was able to get him involved. Hope the story continues. They need to fuck hard and long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A NICE EROTIC STORY. 5 STARS

At the very end we realize mom has accepted the fact that what was done was done: once things are past the point of no return, all you can do take advantage of the fact.

The mom is a keeper.

Her son is a lucky mother fucker.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Great Movie

How did the credits roll about the off screen sex scenes? Guess it was a 5 Star movie, especially five stars and a gold man on a base for the lead actor and actress. Did the popcorn get the best supporting actor and actress?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mother and I got dirty getting clean in the shower!

My back to the shower spray, we were doing it stand up doggy-style. My mother was bending forward slightly, using her hands for balance as I thrust up into her tight pussy continuously. We didn't need to be quiet anymore, and we weren't either. I was holding her tits as the sound of wet flesh smacking, along with our moans, and groans, from our fucking filled the bathroom. "Oh harder baby, give it to your mother good." "Oh honey, fuck me honey!" she cried out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great and Sexy

This was a very great story, made me get so wet ended up having a orgasm. Honestly though this was really great keep up the good work and please continue ;) Stay smexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT STORY! HOWEVER . . . . .

Instead of saying "fancy restaurant," why not give it a name? Describe it and let us know how fancy it is. Suit and tie kind of restaurant? Does it normally require calling a couple of days in advance?

Instead of saying "expensive steaks," tell us what kind of steaks. And the wine -- name the wine. Do a bit of research on the internet and find out what kinds of wine go good with steaks

Maybe have them going back and get something sexual going with the waitress.

All in all -- definitely a nut cracking story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky you

You must really love your mom i know I do to lucky you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Please write more chapters to this story. I see you have a lot of stories written on numerous subjects. I think you have so many places to take this story. Thank you for choosing to share your stories with all of us.

iwtflgiwtflgover 7 years ago
Wow

Maybe they become an item and join a swing group.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
This is getting interesting.

You know exactly what she wants... and no matter how shocked she is about the incestuous happening in the theatre, you cant put toothpaste back in the tube, and she wants more of that young, hard cock to tickle the depths of her cunt. Now that they don't have to be quiet, she wants him to ram that pole as deep as possible , while she pleases her clit.

Oh well, what do I, your faithful reader know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 You really should write another chapter.

This needs a part2 shower and then bed together. A love affair that would be so hot.

Archer45Archer45about 7 years ago
More

You need the rest of the story

gemini0257gemini0257almost 7 years ago
Very annoying story

No red blooded man would put up resistance to advances from a beautiful mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of your best.

this is by far one of your better stories in my opinion but you really need stop ending stories straight after the sex scene. most of your stories could do with a part two and maybe even a part three for some of them. It's like you just have a little bit of lead up then they fuck and then THE END.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

So? Where's part 2??!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hope he got her pregnant i know got my mom aunt pregnant working on getting my sister too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just have to say it!!!

Annony is a fucking lying asshole who never fucked anything but his hand!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story.

Great story my dick is so hard! Hope you do a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
you have to write another chapter

Tell us about that night they spent in her bed and the rest of the years they spent together fucking sucking and loving each other

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

Great story. i loved the mom taking the initiative. I wondered if anyone saw them fucking in the theater. It is so hot having sex in public like that. I would love a follow-up with the shower scene and sex in the bedroom. Great story. Really good writer. Keep writing!!!

kade435kade435over 3 years ago
very hot

public sex, check

creampie, check

gratified mother, check

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I like erotic, romantic, and sensitive incest stories. This was one of them. The chemistry and emotional respect mother and son showed each other was wonderful. The use of the English language used by the author was without fault. Not once did the author become mentally lazy and stoop to the use of gutter slang. 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. even the follow up. envisioned myself taking her to the movie theater. I have had relations with my Mothers cousin, i was 15 and she was 38, and it was amazing. Not a mother, but oh well.

Darrell

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

A interesting and seductive story. It's funny how this very same episode happened to me one time years back with my so called step mother. I didn't see her as a step mother, actually I hardly knew her when we went big in the movie theater. My stepdad who I thought of as my real dad, due to my biological whatever (being non existent in my life) wasn't a father to me at all. So after dad an my mother divorced,he remarried a couple of years later then his second wife passed away, he remarried a few years later to a lady closer to my age. Then unfortunately my dad passed away. So then a few months later, me and his 3rd wife had some settling of his business financials one day and she said let's go see a movie out of the blue. That day I learned alot about my dad and how he paid his employees actually more than what he paid himself. He wasn't rich, he just always told me; Son, take care of the people who work for you and they'll return the same back. I never looked at his woman as a sexual being, she was quiet homely and dressed very conservatively, but had a smoking hot ass body I later realized. Later that day in the theater I found out what a squirter was and luckily we were the only 2 in the room watching a old rerun of some guy turning into a fly or something. My cock was crammed in her pretty much throughout the movie and as your story ends, that's how ours did too..Great story and 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.

BentandtwistedBentandtwistedalmost 2 years ago

Love this story. Had me hooked from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, sensitively told. Very plausible and had my interest from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that you could of gone in to the shower with more sex then bed with cuddling and some light talk then sleep. Then a new story about the next day.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

on most of the beginning of this story I hated this guy from chewing loud in the restaurant, to acting like a jerk when his mom was coming on to him, I would have loved being her son, love a demanding aggressive woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Give stars. As long as there's love and respect!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another perfect story

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why does the son have a guilt complex feeling that he should have stopped her. It the mother who is the mature adult here, if it had to be stopped, it was she who should have stopped it. Also it is far easier for a woman to halt such things. Far difficult for a man to stop it. Nature has built man and woman that way. Anyway a very sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...