Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they'd finished dinner, they put all the dishes back on the cart and Jacob rolled it out into the hall.

When he came back in Rachel had opened the champagne and had poured each of them a flute glass two-thirds full. She handed one to her son.

"Here's to my handsome, strong, intelligent, and absolutely wonderful son who will soon become my husband." Rachel held her glass up to touch Jacob's.

"Well, I don't know about all that... ." he began.

"Shh! Drink to the toast, darling,"

Jacob smiled. "Thank you, darling," he said as he touched glasses with his mother's and took a sip of the champagne.

"And here's to the best mother and lover and soon to be wife in all the world," Jacob proposed.

Rachel smiled shyly, almost blushing. "Thank you, darling," she said and took a sip of her champagne.

Jacob set his glass down on the coffee table. He took his mother's glass from her hand and set it down too. He undid the sash to his robe and slipped it off, letting is fall to the floor. Then he stepped closer to his mother and undid the sash to her robe. Rachel shrugged it off and let it also fall to the floor.

Jacob looked his mother up and down. "You are so beautiful, Rachel, and I love you so much." He dropped to his knees and pressed the side of his face against his mother's belly. Her skin was warm and fragrant. His hands were on her lower back and he pressed his face firmly against her belly.

"Come here, baby," Rachel said and reached down to pull her son up. His affirmation of his love for her made her misty eyed. It also made her pussy wet.

Jacob backed away on his knees a couple of feet. "I adore you. I worship you. I love you... oh wonderful woman and mistress of my life." As he said this he was kneeling, raising his arms above his head, then bringing them down along with his body over his legs, in a parody of deep religious worship. Only to him, even though he knew it looked humorous, it was an expression of his love for his mother.

Rachel laughed and took hold her he son's hands and pulled him up off the floor. She kissed him sweetly on the mouth. "You silly man, she said affectionately. "I love you, too, sweetheart, so very much."

Rachel stepped back and picked up her champagne glass as well as Jacob's. "Come on, lover, bring the champagne into the bedroom. I want you to make love to me." She turned and walked towards the bedroom.

Jacob stood there for a moment, enjoying the sight of his mother, her lovely naked body in all its beauty, walking away from him. Then he picked up the ice bucket with the bottle of champagne it in and followed her into the bedroom.

Rachel sat both glasses of champagne down on the night stand on the left side of the bed. She crawled up onto the bed and gave a sultry look to her son while her left hand went to her left breast to squeeze it and pinch the nipple and her right hand reached down between her legs so that her fingertips could rub and stroke her pussy.

Jacob sat the ice bucket down next to the glasses on the night stand.

"I mean to be selfish, Jacob, but if it's all right with you I want you to lick my pussy, because you lick it soooo wonderfully, then I want you to fuck me. Fuck me good and hard with your beautiful cock. I'll make it up to you later, I promise." Rachel gave her son a wicked smile.

Jacob's cock began filling with blood, getting harder. His mother's words, her request, was like an aphrodisiac to him.

"Not a problem, Rachel," he said as he got on the bed beside her.

Mother and son embraced and kissed sweetly for several moments, tasting each other's mouth, each other's tongue.

Jacob's left hand was massaging his mother's left breast, pinching and tugging on her nipple which he knew she liked, then he switched to her right breast and repeated the process.

Rachel moaned and moved her mouth to her son's ear. "After you lick my pussy... and make me come, and after you fuck me and make me come again... and come in my pussy, then I'm going to suck your cock until it gets hard again... and I'll keep sucking it until you come in my mouth. You know how much I love sucking your cock and having you come in my mouth, darling."

Now Jacob moaned. His mother's warm, breathy whisper in his ear and what she told him had his cock fully erect and hard, as hard as it could get.

Jacob kissed his mother again, a long kiss of gentle, sensual passion.

When he pulled his lips from his mother's sweet mouth, Jacob began kissing down her body. Licking and sucking on each nipple, one at a time, carefully biting and tugging on them, making Rachel gasp and moan with pleasure.

Jacob moved down further, biting on his mother's rib cage then ever so gently stroking her belly with his fingertips, kissing it, then biting it, and feeling her muscles tighten and relax below his fingers and mouth. He maneuvered his body and positioned himself between his mother's legs. She parted them wide for him.

"Ohhh, baby, yeah!" Rachel breathed as her son's warm mouth gave her pussy a big, wet, tongue-licking kiss.

Jacob settled in, not thinking of anything but how much he loved the smell and taste of his mother's pussy and how much he loved licking it and sucking it and nibbling on it. Time was not an issue. Making beautiful oral love to his mother's pussy was now his universe.

Rachel tossed her head from right to left, then from left to right. Her son's mouth felt soooo damned good on her pussy. She pushed it up to his loving, sucking, licking mouth. Her body shivered and shuddered and her hips, as if they had a mind of their own, pushed her pussy harder and harder against her son's wonderful mouth.

"Oh baby! Oh God! Oh fuck yes, Jacob! "Rachel cried out after several moments of his making oral love to her.

"That's it! That's it! She said in a tiny, crying voice as her son now concentrated on sucking and biting her clitoris. She was in a state of great sexual arousal which was the only time she could take such direct stimulation to her clitoris.

"Ahhhh, yessssss!" Rachel suddenly screamed. She brought her hands to the back of her son's head and held him tightly against her pussy as she ground it around and around against his marvelous, pleasure-giving mouth.

Her body convulsed several times and a delightful shuddering pleasure enveloped her then she was twisting away onto her side pushing her son's mouth away from her throbbing pussy. Her clitoris was now too sensitive for more stimulation.

Rachel lay like that for several seconds, on her side, her right leg over Jacob's head and her hands pressing down on the top of it, holding him, his mouth away from her pussy. She took in several sobbing breaths as her orgasm washed over her like a high tide before slowly receding.

Jacob pushed his way up onto his knees and sat back on his heels. He was grinning a big grin. He loved, absolutely loved, being able to give his mother such obvious pleasure.

After a moment, Rachel rolled onto her back and looked up at her son and grinned a big grin herself.

"Oh wow, darling. Thanks. That was fantastic."

Jacob laughed. "Did you like that Dora? Do you want somora?"

"What?" Rachel said, giving her son an odd look.

"Oh, it's just from an old Frank Zappa song that I heard... I don't know when... and remember parts of it.

"Ooo-kay. And as to wanting, uh, 'somora,' yeah, I do. I want your cock now, lover, not your mouth."

"Your wish is my command," Jacob said.

"Oh stop it and come here." Rachel held out her arms to her son.

Jacob quickly moved up over his mother's body. He slid his arms along each side of her body and his hands under her shoulders, wrapping his fingers on top of them. Rachel put her arms around her son's neck and they kissed several sweet kisses while Jacob slid his cock head up and down through his mother's very wet pussy.

"Ooo, baby, get it in me now," Rachel breathed as she pulled her lips away from her son's.

"Ahhh!" she sighed as she felt her son's thickness push through her tight but slick vaginal opening and fill her up all the way to her cervix. "Oh darling, I love feeling you enter me... fucking me," and she kissed her son again, sucking on his tongue while his cock began fucking her slowly.

"Yeah," Jacob said, when he pulled away from his mother's lovely mouth. "I kind of like it, too."

Rachel laughed. "I'll bet you do, lover.

"Can you get up on your knees and still keep fucking me, Jacob, I want to see us joined. I want to see your cock fucking me." The thought of seeing her son fucking her excited Rachel.

His mother's word motivated Jacob and he managed to get to his knees while keeping his cock in her pussy. He scooted in tight, his thighs against his mother's ass cheeks then settled back on his heels. He placed his hands on the back of her knees and held her legs wide apart as he began moving his cock in and out of her vaginal opening. Watching his cock fucking his mother's pussy was exciting to him, too.

Rachel braced herself up on her elbows and watched, fascinated, as her son's thick cock pumped in and out of her pussy. She couldn't see it from his perspective, obviously, but what she could see gave her a visceral thrill and added to the pleasure of how it felt.

"Oh, that's beautiful, darling," she said as she laid back down.

Okay then, Jacob told himself, at some point I'll have to remember to have my smart phone handy to take photos or even make a video of us fucking... . If I can get Rachel to go for it. He'd left his smart phone in the living room and didn't want to take the time to go get it now... or ask his mother if she was okay with that. There'll be plenty of time to do that, Jacob thought, like the rest of our lives.

Jacob hooked his arms on the backside of his mother's knees and leaned forward bringing his body down over her. Now her thighs were pushed down on either side of her body and nearly level with it. Her calves and feet were sticking straight up in the air. Her son's hips began pounding away at her deliciously exposed pussy, driving itself deeply in and out of her.

"Oh baby! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me Jacob." She loved this position, being pinned to the bed by her son, feeling his hips pounding up and down between her spread and pushed back thighs, having his cock moving so delightfully, so deeply in and out of her stretched pussy.

Jacob was loving this position, too. It seemed almost primal to him. Not that he wanted to dominate his mother. But having her legs held open and back by his arms, having her directly underneath him, having her pussy so open and accessible gave him a visceral thrill.

Rachel's arms were on her son's back now, holding on to him tightly as her son's cock fucked her fast and hard and deep, so wonderfully. Her face was tucked into the crook of his neck and she was making little mewling sounds of pleasure. Her mind and body was caught up in the increasing pleasure that her son's fucking cock was giving her and the rest of the world faded away.

"Oh, baby, yes, now, now!" Rachel cried out. She was coming again. Her body convulsed and her mind went into free fall as the pleasure streaming from her pulsating pussy engulfed her whole body.

But Jacob kept fucking his mother. He was close to coming himself. He kept pounding hard and fast in and out of her pussy and then he, too, was crying out with pleasure, grunting and panting as his cum jetted out of his cock, deep into his mother's pussy, in several intensely delightful spasms.

And, as always, the wonderful, intense pleasure that all fucking human beings desire, search for, pay for, lose jobs for, bring down empires for, was ending too soon. Nevertheless, Rachel and Jacob were happy, panting, sweating, smiling at each other, then laughing and kissing.

Jacob started to move and Rachel held on to him tightly. "No. Don't move. I want your cock to stay in me while it gets soft... and even longer. She rubbed her hand up and down her son's back.

Jacob kept his cock in his mother's freshly fucked and creamed pussy, but released her legs so she could get more comfortable.

He kissed his mother. Sucked her tongue into his mouth, shoved his into hers.

"I love you so, so very much, Rachel," he said a moment later.

"And I love you so very much, too," Rachel said.

They gave each other a few more sweet kisses.

"Have I told you lately that I love you," Rachel said, then laughed. Then, before her son could respond, "and how much I love your beautiful cock whether it's in my pussy or my mouth... or even my ass."

"Ooo! Watch what you're saying, babe, or I might just get hard again right here, right now, and then I'd have to fuck you again."

"Oh yeah, threaten me with more sex. That'll keep me quiet, I'm sure."

Both mother and son laughed.

"You're quite soft now, aren't you, darling."

"Um-huh. Ready for me to move."

"Yes. But only because I have to pee now."

"Oh, well then," Jacob said. He pushed back up to his knees. His flaccid cock slipped out and he could see some of his cum leaking out of his mother's pussy.

"Looks like your going to have my cum dripping down your leg. Want me to get a towel?"

"No, darling. I don't mind. And, just to be perverse, I want to feel you cum leaking out of me. But I'll take care of it in the bathroom.

When she came back Jacob went in the bathroom to wash off his cock and balls.

Later, they were sitting up in bed, sipping champagne, watching the news.

"What time is our appointment with the boat dealer, darling?" Rachel asked.

"Ten in the morning. And since we both are used to waking up early, I can't think of what in the world we will do until ten." Jacob cut his eyes to his mother with a sly smile.

Rachel laughed. "Oh, I think we can find something to do before we have to get ready to go look at boats.

Chapter 9.

Mr. and Mrs. Landers were in the sales office of a boat dealer in Miami. They had just taken a tour of a Catana 47 catamaran. Jacob was excited about it. The salesman was telling them that it was a great single hand boat and would go around the world easily.

"And it's only 750 thousand dollars," Carlos Fuentes, the salesman finished up, looking to see if either Mr. or Mrs. Landers flinched.

"But we're not going around the world," Rachel said.

Jacob gave her a look.

"I'm sorry, darling, but we're not going around the world. That wasn't part of anything we discussed before.

"That was a nice boat, Carlos," Rachel addressed the salesman, "but what about that one over their." She was pointing to another Catana catamaran that she had spotted through the window behind him.

Carlos turned to look.

"It's the fourth one on the right side of the pier," Rachel added.

"Ah! Uh, well, that's a Catana 55. It's a very nice boat. The man who ordered it had the interior done in mahogany. It's really gorgeous. But, uh... ."

"What happened?" Rachel asked. "I mean, if someone ordered it why is it for sale?"

"Unfortunately, he had a heart attack the day before it was delivered. And, uh, well, he died."

"Oh my," Rachel said. "I'm so sorry to hear that. But can we go see it, please."

"Of course, Mrs. Landers... ."

"Please, call me Rachel."

"Yes, of course, Rachel, I can show you the boat. But I do have to tell you that it is 1.5 million dollars." Carlos was trying not to hold his breath.

"Okay," Rachel said, "lets go see it."

Carlos Fuentes almost came in his pants. If this woman, this couple, weren't fucking with him, they could easily afford 1.5 million. He was counting his commission already.

She turned to Jacob. "Please dear, if we're going to spend a year sailing around the Caribbean, I want to be as comfortable as possible."

Jacob squeezed his mother's hand. Of course, Rachel," he said simply.

"I absolutely adore that boat," Rachel said half an hour later, back in the office. "Don't you, Jacob. There's so much more room and the owner's suite is to die for. Of course the main lounge is just delightful."

"Well, yeah, darling, but," and here he turned to Carlos. "How easy will it be to single hand."

Carlos opened his mouth to speak.

"Jacob, I'm able-bodied, you know. We can both sail it. I don't want you getting all macho on me and thinking this is work for a man and the little lady can just sit there eating bon-bons and drinking wine and doing nothing."

Carlos wasn't sure if this was an argument brewing. He hoped not.

Jacob laughed. "Your right, dear. And I'll try to remember that in the future.

"Still," he turned back to Carlos, "can it be sailed single handed," he cut his eyes to his mother, "just in case... like in an emergency."

Carlos smiled. "Yes, it can, just not as easily as the 47.

Rachel and Jacob signed the contract on the 55 and got the information to have their bank in Chicago wire the money to the boat dealer's bank in Miami.

"One other thing," Jacob said before they left. "I've only been ocean sailing once and that was briefly. I've done all the rest of my sailing on the Great Lakes and in a mono-hull. Is there someone who I can hire that knows about sailing cats on the ocean, someone who can stick around for a month or two?"

"I think I might have someone for you. Actually, it's a couple. They've sailed all over in a cat boat. They're an older couple but they might be up for an adventure. And, if they'll do it, I can't think of better teachers for sailing a cat boat and blue water sailing."

"Fine," Jacob said. He gave Carlos his cell phone number. "We're staying at the Hilton Bentley, but we'll be doing some shopping and sight-seeing until the money comes through and the deal is final. So when you find out give me a call. Okay?

Rachel was nodding. She was pleased that Jacob had thought to ask about help getting used to handling and sailing the boat.

Rachel asked Carlos where a good restaurant was nearby. He knew exactly the place. Jacob and Rachel had lunch, barely noticing what they were eating, talking excitedly about the boat, how luxurious it was and what an adventure they were about to start.

"Listen, Jacob," Rachel said finally. "I have something I want to do... . Uh, a spa I want to go to. I'll be awhile. A couple of hours at the most. Okay?"

"Sure, Rachel. Actually, I'll just do some window shopping. Don't know if I'll buy anything, though."

Being rich still hadn't made him, or his mother, into spendthrifts. Still, he might see something he could buy, a gift to show his love for his mother.

"Okay, and, uh, after the spa I, uh, I have something to do back in the suite that I have to do alone."

Jacob gave her a look.

"It's a surprise, darling, for you. So please, don't come back until I call you, okay?"

"Hmm? Yeah, I guess so. Maybe I'll go watch the girls playing volleyball down on the beach."

His threat didn't phase Rachel. She was now sure of his love for her. "You do that, dear, and think about me while you do."

Jacob laughed. "Actually, I will. And you know what, Rachel? You could be one of them. You're tall and lean and so damned hot!"

Rachel laughed. "You're hot yourself, darling. So don't let any of those girls—and she emphasized the word girls—throw you to the ground and take advantage of you."

Jacob gave his mother a mock serious look. "I'll be careful, really careful."

After paying the bill at the restaurant they kissed and parted. Rachel hailed a cab and headed off for the spa. Jacob noticed an interesting bar across the street and headed over there. Neither he, nor his mother, were big drinkers, but they weren't teetotalers by any means.

The spa that Rachel was going to specialized in colon cleansing. Since her son was fascinated with the fact that his mother enjoyed anal sex and, in fact, could and had inserted her clear, silicon, eighteen inch dildo all the way up inside her ass and colon, she'd decided to get cleaned out and show him. Actually, she had a fantasy she wanted to try out. She would shove the dildo all the way in and then have Jacob fuck her pussy. That thought gave her a thrill in the stomach as she got out of the taxi in front of the spa.

1...910111213...18