Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob ran his ass-fucking fingers under his nose. They smelled okay so he mentally shrugged and slipped the index finger into his mouth to suck on it.

Rachel opened her eyes to see her son sucking on his fingers, one at a time. She chuckled.

"I told you my ass was squeaky clean."

"And you were right, uh... Mom," Jacob said with a grin. He then moved and slid his body up beside his mother's. They embraced and kissed several time.

"I'll tell exactly how squeaky clean I am, son. After I get the dildo all the way up inside of me, I'll pull it out and suck on the end that was deep up in me."

"You amaze me, Mom. I mean, this, uh, anal thing... . Well, you amaze me."

"Is it okay, darling? I don't do this all the time, like I told you, but I do like it now and then. You seemed to really want to see me do it and... well, I just don't want to gross you out or anything."

"Oh hell no, Mom! I think it's totally hot. I love it. I love the fact that my mother, and soon-to-be wife, isn't a prim and proper prude. I love it that you can do that, want to do that. In fact, had you been a prim and proper prude, I probably wouldn't have fallen in love with you. I always saw you—well, when I got old enough to really think about sex—I always saw you as, well, sexy and sensual. But not like flaunting it or anything. It was just part of who your were and I loved it then and I'm loving it even more now. So, no, your desire to do things anally, have me participate, that's just fine with me. It's wonderful."

"Thank you, darling," Rachel said softly then gave son a sweet kiss.

"And, uh, Mom," Jacob said, "I've just had an idea that I think you might go for."

"What's that, son."

"We should go shopping for a strap-on dildo, then I could strap it on and fuck your ass and pussy at the same time."

Rachel's eyes went wide and her mouth opened surprise, then she gave her son a big grin. "Oh, Jacob, I like that idea. What a wonderful idea."

Mother and son embraced and kissed passionately several times before coming up for air.

"Unless, of course, Mom, if you, uh... if you might prefer another man, you know... ."

"I don't even have to think that one over, darling," Rachel said as she gave her son a quick kiss. "I don't want another man. I only want you." Then she gave Jacob a wicked grin. "You and the strap-on dildo, of course."

Jacob laughed. Actually he felt relieved. If his mother had wanted to have sex, a double penetration with another man, he would have willingly gone along with it. But this way, just his mother and him was best, he thought.

"Okay, Jacob, are you ready to see me play hide the dildo in my ass?" Rachel smiled and laughed.

"You got it, lover. What should I do?"

"Just watch, first. I want you to watch me do it. I'm getting all shivery inside thinking about doing this in front of you... the only person who is going to and ever will see me do this."

Rachel gave her son a quick kiss then got up on her knees. She unfolded the bath towel and put it flat on the bed. "I don't want to make a mess with the lube for the maids to find," she explained.

She picked up one of the hand towels and the lube then laid down sideways on the bath towel. Opening the bottle of lube, Rachel squeezed a fair amount onto her fingers then immediately began lubing around her asshole and slipping her fingers in her ass, where her son's fingers had been just minutes ago.

Next she lubed nearly half of the eighteen inch dildo before handing the lube bottle to her son to close. Rachel got a firm grip on the dildo about four or five inched below the end that was going into her ass and pressed that end against her asshole.

She was holding her right leg up, lying partially on her left side. And now she looked her son directly in the eyes. "Ready?" she asked.

Jacob found that he'd been holding his breath... and that his cock was nearly fully erect again.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

Rachel took a deep breath and released it slowly while she pushed the end of the dildo firmly against her anus. She kept pushing, her hand sliding a bit, until the head of the dildo began stretching her asshole open. She kept pushing and then the head of the dildo was through her anal sphincter and Rachel gasped. She loved that feeling when she first pushed the dildo into her ass.

Jacob watch with fascination as his mother slowly kept shoving the dildo into her ass. She moaned a bit, groaned some, closed her eyes sometimes and shifted her body, moving her hips back and forth a little.

Soon, Rachel had only the other end of the double-headed dildo left to push inside her ass. She had her mouth open slightly and was breathing shallowly and whispering—to herself mostly—uh-huh, yes, yes. And then she put her fingertips to the rounded end of the dildo and pushed it completely through her anus, which closed up completely as she pulled her fingers away.

She took a few deep breaths and looked at her son. "Well, darling, what do you think?"

Jacob gave his mother a huge grin and looked down at his cock, which was vein-bulging hard with the glans as swollen and as purple-red as it had ever been. "I loved it."

Rachel looked down at her son's beautifully blood-engorged cock and had another body shiver, knowing that soon her son's big beautiful cock would fuck her pussy with the dildo still in her ass and colon.

"Are you ready for me yet... Mom?"

"Not quite, dear. I want to show off to you a bit more."

With that, Rachel began pushing outward with her anal muscles and soon the end of the dildo squeezed out through her anus. She got a good hand-width grip on it then pulled ten or twelve inches of the dildo out before reversing directions and shoving it back deep up into her colon.

Rachel was panting now. She loved doing this. It was the most amazing thing to feel the dildo easily sliding back and forth in her colon. There was almost an element of pain to it, but there was more of an element of pure, carnal, as well as mental, pleasure from the act of fucking her ass and guts so deeply.

She'd started out slowly but soon picked up speed and soon was fucking her ass at a smooth, quick pace. She was staring at her son but her eyes were glazed over as they always did when she was doing this.

"Don't stop, Mom," Jacob said. Then he maneuvered his body around so that he could get his mouth on his mother's clitoris without interfering with her fucking her ass.

"Oh my God!" Rachel cried out within seconds of when Jacob's mouth began sucking on her clitoris. And then her body was shuddering with another wonderful orgasm. She released the dildo—mostly shoved deep up into her colon—and rolled onto her back, both hands on her son's head holding his mouth to her throbbing clitoris and pussy.

And then she was pushing Jacob's head away from her now too sensitive clit.

"No more! No more! Ohhhhhhh!"

Jacob sat up with a big smile on his face. Then he reached down between his mother's still quivering legs and began carefully pulling the dildo out of her colon and rectum and through her clenching anus, eliciting more moans of pleasure from her.

As Jacob sat back on his heels holding on to the dildo as his mother took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Mmmmmmm! That was great."

Rachel propped her body up on her elbows. "Wow! Doing this with you is almost more fun than I can handle," she laughed. "I'm used to getting off by fucking my ass and rubbing my pussy, but your mouth on my clit was absolutely divine. I can hardly wait to have you fuck me with the dildo inside me."

She took the dildo from her son's hand, holding it near the middle. She winked at him, tilted her head back, raised her arm up so that the head of the dildo was directly over her mouth and slid about four inches of it between her lips. Rachel sucked on and slid her tongue around the head of the dildo, the end that had been deep up in her colon.

"See, I told you I had a squeaky clean colon," Rachel said brightly, then sucked on the dildo some more taking in a good six inches of it.

Jacob scooted up close to his mother, when she pulled the dildo from her mouth he placed his mouth over hers and kissed her deeply, affectionately, loving the feeling of their slick tongues sliding over and around each other.

"I want you to put the dildo back in your ass, Mom, and I want to fuck you... . I want to fuck you so badly," he whispered hoarsely in her ear.

"Okay, darling," Rachel said. She gave her son one last kiss then pulled away from him to re-lube the dildo.

"Here, Jacob," I want you to put it in me. Just go slowly." Rachel handed the dildo to her son then she laid back on the bed and grabbed her legs behind the knees to hold them apart and up towards her chest, clearly exposing her ass to him.

Jacob grinned. He placed the head of the dildo against his mother's anus and pressed firmly. He watched it open up his mother's asshole and begin to disappear through it slowly. He was totally turned on to be doing this and his cock was almost painfully hard and swollen.

"That's it, baby," Rachel said. "Just keep pushing it in, but slowly." She was panting slightly as she always did when inserting the dildo deep but she, too, was totally turned on because it was her son who was doing the inserting and she knew he was excited about it.

Soon all but the end of the dildo was deep up inside his mother's ass. Jacob pushed the last inch through her anal sphincter and felt that muscular ring close down on his finger before he pulled it out.

"Oh yeah," Rachel breathed excitedly. She could feel the dildo in her guts and now her son was going to fuck her pussy.

"Ready, Mom?" Jacob asked as he positioned himself over her body. He was on his knees and his arms were straight on either side of his mother's chest, supporting his upper body.

Rachel looked into her son's eyes and nodded.

Jacob looked down and shifted his hips until his swollen glans was in position at the entrance to his mother's wet vaginal entrance. He shifted his hips again and slid his thick cock deep into his mother's pussy.

"Oh, darling," Rachel sighed. The feeling of her son's cock filling her pussy added to the wonderful feeling of her rectum and lower colon already being full with the dildo. It was incredible.

Jacob could feel the dildo in his mother's ass as he shoved his cock deeply into her pussy. It was an interesting and unique feeling. But what really excited him was that they were doing this at all; that his mother was, despite her protestations to the opposite, a bit of an anal freak. But that was just fine with him. Having anal sex with her—which he knew he was going to do later—watching his cock spread her tight little anus open and thrusting in and out of it fascinated him. The fact that she could have wonderful orgasms from anal sex made it all the more exciting.

Jacob lowered his body down so he could kiss his mother. "You like me fucking your pussy with that dildo up your ass?" he asked when he pulled his lips from hers.

"Oh yes, baby. Oh Jacob! God! It feels... . I don't know... but I can feel it in my ass and way up in my colon... and I feel your beautiful cock rubbing over it while you're fucking me. I love it. Oh baby, I'm so glad your not grossed out about my anal perversion."

"Hell, Rachel... uh, Mom, I don't see it as a perversion. I just see it as extra sexy. It really turns me on and, well, I'm glad you like it, anal sex and all."

"Thank you, darling," Rachel said. "Ooo, it feels so good, Jacob, your cock fucking my pussy with my ass so full."

They kissed some more and Jacob kept fucking his mother.

"And later... Mom," he breathed into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you in the ass, okay?"

"Oh yes, darling. I want to feel that wonderful big cock of yours fucking my ass. Oh yes, darling, I do."

Jacob nibbled and bit on his mother's neck and ear while continuing to fuck her pussy.

"Rachel, Mother, lover, we'll get that strap-on soon and then I'll be able to fuck your pussy and ass at the same time," he whispered.

"Yes, Jacob, yes." Rachel was thrilled at the thought of having her ass and pussy fucked at the same time by her son.

Feeling her son's warm breath in her ear, hearing him whispering how he was going to fuck her with his cock and a strap-on dildo, feeling his cock fucking her pussy and feeling the long dildo that was deep up in her colon put Rachel over the top.

"Jacob! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

Jacob began fucking his mother's pussy harder. "Do it, Mom! Do it! I want to feel you coming."

Rachel cried out and arched up as the orgasm that had been building for several moments broke over her like a large wave in the ocean, pulling her down below the surface of reality and into a delightful, swirling orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she kept repeating as intense pluses of pleasure spread out from her pussy to all parts of her body.

And then the tension left her body. She sighed deeply and brought her legs down onto the bed, straight out.

Jacob sat back in a kneeling position, his ass cheeks resting on his heels, pulling his cock out of his mother's pussy.

Rachel propped herself up on her elbows and gave her son a big grin. "Thanks, baby. That was fan-tastic.

"I'm going to push the dildo out of my ass now, okay?"

Jacob nodded and scooted back a bit. Rachel raised her legs again and held them behind the knees then pushed with her anal muscles. Jacob saw the end of the dildo expand his mother's anus... and then it went back out of sight. His mother pushed again, grunting, and this time the end of the dildo slid out of her ass... and kept on coming. It slid smoothly and completely out of her ass and Jacob was amazed again at just how far up in his mother's colon it had been.

Rachel was panting lightly. "Wow! I love that." She paused to look at Jacob. "Are you sure, darling, this doesn't bother you."

"No, Mom, it doesn't bother me," Jacob assured her. To reinforce his statement, Jacob picked up the dildo and slipped the end that had been deepest in his mother's ass into his mouth and sucked and licked on it.

Rachel's eyes went wide in surprise.

Jacob pulled the dildo from his mouth. "There, Mom, does that convince you?"

Rachel laughed. "Yeah, baby, it does.

Jacob put the dildo aside and slipped his body up over his mother's, forcing her to lie back on the bed. Mother and son kissed several times.

Jacob shifted his body and hips and brought the head of his still quite hard cock up against her lubricated asshole.

"Are you ready, Mom," he asked.

Rachel smiled and nodded. "Yes, darling. Shove that big cock deep inside my ass."

Jacob pushed against his mother's anus which resisted the intrusion considering that his cock was thicker than the dildo that had just been in there. And then he was pushing through that tight little muscular ring and burying his cock smoothly, completely, and deeply up into his mother's rectum.

Rachel's hand were on Jacob's upper arms as his cock forced its way through her asshole. Her fingers dug into his triceps and she gasped. "Ahh! Yes, Jacob. Oh yes. That feels divine."

Jacob kissed his mother as he started fucking her ass. He was supporting his weight on his knees and elbows so he could get good hip action for thrusting his cock back and forth.

Rachel loved the feeling of her son's thick cock sliding so smoothly in and out of her ass. She loved feeling how tightly stretched her asshole was around his thick cock. "Oh yes, baby, that feels good," she whispered. Then she wrapped her arms around her son, hugging him tightly. She held her legs up in the air, bent at the knees, spread wide, the better to let Jacob fuck her ass.

His mother's tightly stretched anal sphincter felt sublime to Jacob as he slid his hard cock back and forth through it.

"I love you Ra..., uh, Mom," he whispered in her ear.

Rachel laughed and pulled her son's head up to where she could kiss him. "Go ahead and call me Rachel again, son. I just had a kinky desire to have you call me Mom while doing all this anal thing. She laughed again. "See, I told you that your mother was a freak.

"But having you call me Mom just now, well, it made what we are doing... the incest... it just made it seem more erotic and stimulating because it's so forbidden, so taboo... . And in spite of it being so forbidden, my darling son, my lover, I'm so very glad you told me of your love for me that night and then took me by surprise the next morning. I'm so very happy that we are lovers and I'm looking forward to when we have our private marriage ceremony. I mean that with all my heart, Jacob." Rachel kissed her son again, a long, sweet kiss.

Jacob had stopped fucking his mother's ass as he listen to her before they kissed. After the second kiss he started again.

"Rachel, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are an amazing woman. I'm so lucky that you agreed to be my lover and to be my wife. I love you so very, very much.

"Oh sweetheart," Rachel cried softly and they kissed again. This time, however, Jacob kept fucking his mother's tight little ass.

"Fuck me faster, baby," Rachel whispered in her son's ear. "I love how your big cock stretches me and fills me. You're going to make me come, darling. Fuck me faster."

Jacob started doing exactly that and soon he was fucking his mother's ass fast and hard, going balls deep before pulling almost all the way out, his cock flashing in and out of his mother's ass rapidly.

"Oh Rachel! Oh God your ass feels so fine, so good." Jacob said. He was beginning to pant now and he was also working up a light sweat.

"Oh yes, baby," Rachel panted, "it feels really good. I love the way you're fucking me."

For several moments nothing was said, nothing was heard but the heavy breathing of mother and son and the liquid sound of Jacob's cock fucking his mother's ass furiously.

"Ahh! God, Mom! I'm going to come," Jacob cried out as he felt himself of the very edge of the orgasmic abyss, about to fall into the delightful pleasure of sexual climax.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Rachel answered. "Do it! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck my ass!" Sexual tension had built up in her body to the bursting point. She felt the feeling that meant any second she was going to come.

"Oh fuck yes!" Rachel cried out and then her body was racked with exquisite pleasure as her orgasm erupted intensely. Her fingers dug into her son's back and her thighs squeezed his ribs as her mouth bit down on his shoulder. Her anal sphincter squeezed firmly, rhythmically around her son's hard cock as it fuck her.

Then Jacob was grunting and groaning with his own intense orgasm. The thick white mixture of semen that contained his seed shot out of his cock in four or five strong spasms and three or four weaker ones coating the upper end of his mother's rectum with his sticky cum. Each twitching, pulsing release of his ejaculate from his cock sent a beautiful jolt of pleasure through his body.

Both mother and son stopped moving, Jacob barely able to hold his weight up off of her. They were both panting and sweating and Jacob felt his mother's anal sphincter clench and release his cock a couple of times as the last of her orgasm faded.

Rachel laughed then kissed her son affectionately, a kiss he returned just as sweetly.

"You called me Mom," Rachel said with a twinkle in her eyes, "just before you came, dear."

"I did?"

"Yes, my love you did. And I loved it. But you were right, like you said months ago, we have to let that go. I have to be Rachel to you and you have to be Jacob to me. But thank you for doing it for me this one last time, darling." Rachel kissed her son again.

"You're welcome Mmm... Rachel," Jacob said and then laughed.

"Okay then," Rachel said. "Time for a grand finale to my anal fantasies."

"What?"

"Roll over onto your back, dear," Rachel said as she pushed Jacob over to her left side. She knelt by his hips and took his cum and lubricant wet cock, beginning to soften now, into her mouth and sucked up and down on it.

1...1112131415...18