Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel laughed. "Curious, eh?"

"Uh, yeah," Jacob grinned.

"I'll show you my favorite anal dildo," she said as she got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

The sight of his lovely naked mother walking away from him was nearly as good as seeing her walk towards him.

When Rachel came back she was holding a clear silicon double-headed dildo, eighteen inches long. She handed it to Jacob as she got back on the bed.

He could see it wasn't as thick as his cock, so he definitely would have to start out slowly.

But he was curious, having watched a lot of porn, and had a question. "Rachel, how much of this can you take... you know, uh, up inside of you?"

Rachel laughed, took the dildo from her son's hands and tossed it to the side of the bed. She then straddled his hips, pinning his big hard cock down against his groin with her pussy lips. She leaned forward to take the weight of her body on her elbows and to kiss her son lightly on the mouth several times.

She pulled her lips back from Jacob's then moved her mouth to his right ear. "Does the thought of your mother-lover shoving a dildo in her backside excite you, darling," she whispered sexily.

The hot feeling of his mother's pussy lips pressing down on his flattened cock was excruciatingly exciting to Jacob. Her sexy warm breath in his ear enhanced that excitement, along with the thought of her fucking herself in the ass with the dildo.

"Uh-huh," he managed to say.

Rachel pushed herself up to a kneeling position over Jacob's hips and wiggle her ass a bit making him moan with pleasure. It almost make Rachel moan too. Then Jacob reached around his mother's ass with his right hand and got a grip on the end of the butt plug and tugged on it a little. Then Rachel did moan.

Oh yes, she thought to herself. My son is going to fuck me in the ass. She was looking forward to it. She loved her anal sessions when she had them. She was sure that having a real live man—her son—a man who loved her and who she loved, fucking her ass would be wonderful.

Rachel reached over to pick up the dildo where she'd tossed it, giving Jacob and herself more pleasure as her pussy lips slid around on his cock. Sitting back up, she held one end of the dildo down against her son's body where her pussy sat and held the other end up a couple of inches above her navel. The flexible dildo was in a modified "s" shape.

She smiled devilishly at her son. "I've had the whole thing up inside me, totally, completely.

"So are you rethinking about being the lover of your perverted mother, darling."

Jacob's mouth was opened a bit and he shook his head from side-to-side. "Huh-unh," he said, then smiled broadly.

"I think I love you even more, if that's possible. But, um... ." He paused. "I would dearly love to see you do that... dear. Shove that dildo all the way up inside you." He raised his eyebrows in a questioning look.

Rachel laughed again. "Ooo! My kinky son, eh? Well lover I bet you would. And some day I'll show you, even let you help me if you want."

Jacob grinned and nodded quickly.

"But not tonight, lover, darling," Rachel gave her son a sweet look. "I need to get cleaned out pretty good for that... you understand? Tonight, I just gave myself a little cleansing, enough for what we're going to do. Okay?"

Jacob held his arms up to his mother. She tossed the dildo to the side again and lowered her body to embrace her son and to be embraced by him.

"Yeah, that's just fine, sweetheart," Jacob said before kissing his mother affectionately.

"And you know what, Jacob," Rachel said, "I'm very turned on now, what with all this talk about anal sex and dildoes. I think we can proceed to the main event. What'd you think?"

Jacob and Rachel kissed three times sweetly.

"I think that would be wonderful. How would you like to do this? Like this, with you on top of me? Doggie? Or on your back?"

"I think I'd like to be on my back," Rachel said. She kissed her son again then rolled off of him and onto her back.

"Grab the towels and the lube, darling, please."

As Jacob got over to the night stand and brought the towels and lube back, Rachel grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them up and apart, giving her son clear access to her ass. A shiver of excitement pass from her belly to her pussy. Her son was going to slide his thick cock into her ass. His cock was going to stretched her ass more than it had ever been stretched, hopefully without hurting her. Her body shivered with excitement again.

Jacob kneeled at his mother's ass. He saw the string attached to the tampon she had in her pussy and was glad that his mother had started her period—for two reasons. First, she was right, she shouldn't get pregnant now. Second, because she had started her period he was going to have anal sex with her. He was almost trembling with sexually charge excitement.

Rachel rolled her hips up. "Unfold the bath towel and place it under my ass, Jacob darling," she said.

After that was done, Jacob got a good hold on the end of the butt plug and gently, steadily pulled on it. His mother sighed as the fat body of it stretched her anus then slid out. The sight of his mother's anus stretching like that was incredibly arousing to Jacob.

He shook out one of the hand towels and laid it to the side and placed the butt plug on it. Next, he opened the bottle of lube.

"Use lot's of it, honey, on my ass and your cock" Rachel said.

She was so ready for this. Quite often, when she masturbated anally, she would imagine some hunk of a man doing it to her. Now, her hunk of a son was actually going to be that man. She knew she could have orgasms from anal sex. She wanted to have one feeling her son's thick cock fucking her ass. She wanted him to have one, too. She wanted to feel him coming in her ass.

Jacob dribbled a fair amount of the lube on and around his mother's anus and then smeared it good, before carefully slipping two fingers into it.

"Ohhhh!" Rachel sighed at the feeling of her son's fingers entering her asshole.

After fucking his fingers in and out a few times, Jacob squeezed some lube over the top of his cock then smeared it up and down it and all around, coating it liberally. He closed the lid to the lube and set it aside. He grabbed the other hand towel to wipe excess lube off his hand and fingers.

Jacob scooted up closer to his mother's ass, his knees on either side of her ass cheeks. She was still holding her legs up and apart.

Jacob smiled then grinned at his mother. "You ready, babe?"

Rachel grinned back and nodded her head. "Uh-huh."

Jacob guided his swollen cock head to his mother's already closed up anus. He looked at his mother. He could see her chest rising and falling with excited breathing. He felt his own heart pounding harder in his chest. He looked back down and began to push his slick glans against his mother's equally slick anal sphincter. He watched as his cock began to stretch it open.

"Ooo, yessss!" Rachel sighed. Her son's cock felt so big and it was just beginning to push through her anus... but it felt good, too.

Jacob continued with a constant, gentle pressure and soon he saw and felt his cock head sliding all the way through his mother's asshole. He didn't know what excited him more, seeing what he was doing or feeling how tight her ass felt on his cock.

He paused, giving his mother's ass time to adjust.

Rachel pushed out with her anal muscles. "Give me more, baby. Give me more of the big cock of yours." She whispered excitedly.

It was big, bigger than any of her dildoes but it was her son's cock and, even though she was on the edge of pain, it was a pain that was adding to her sexual excitement.

"Give it to me baby," Rachel cried out. "Give all of it to me. I want to feel you fill my ass with that big, beautiful cock of yours."

Jacob shoved the rest of his cock, all that he could, deep inside his mother's ass. He was balls deep inside her.

"Ahh! God! Yes!" she cried then held her arms up to him. "Come here, darling. I want to hold you while you fuck my ass."

Jacob quickly lowered his body over his mother. Her arms went around his back and his under hers. She held her legs out wide, bent at the knees as he began fucking her ass with long, smooth strokes, pulling almost all the way out before doing all the way back in again.

"Oh Jacob! Jacob! Oh my God, Jacob," Rachel cried out.

She'd gotten so mentally worked up about having anal sex with her son—a real man fucking her ass like she'd fantasized about for so long—then feeling his thick cock sliding through her tight anus and filling her rectum so wonderfully and, finally, feeling him thrusting it in and out of her, fucking her ass, brought her quickly, surprisingly to the brink of sexual climax. Her body shook and shuddered as she plunged, body and soul, into a deep and exquisite orgasm.

Jacob stopped fucking his mother when he realized that she was coming. The only problem was that he was so turned on himself that he was right on the edge of orgasm, too.

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo!" Rachel wailed and she shoved her hips, her ass, her asshole back and forth on her son's cock.

"Oh God, Mom!" Jacob cried out. Her movement was going to make him come. He began fucking her ass again, hard and fast, feeling how wonderful it felt, so slick, so tight, so grasping. And then he was grunting and groaning as his cock began shooting his thick, white issue deep up inside his mother's ass, spurt after spurt.

"Ahhh, yessss!" Rachel all but screamed as her first orgasm rolled over into a second one from the hard pounding her son was giving her ass as he was coming. She bit hard on his trapezius muscle and her fingers were digging into the skin on his back. Her legs were now around his waist, crossed at the ankles and squeezing him hard as the second of her intense orgasms played out.

Jacob was panting and grunting. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he said. He raised his head up to look at his mother. She opened her eyes. She, too, was panting, chest heaving, and she had a look on her face that was so beautiful to Jacob... because it was the frowning look of intense pleasure that would have been mistaken for pain if not taken in the context of sex.

She tried to laugh but was breathing too heavily, then she did laugh. "Oh fuck is right, darling. That was amazing." She laughed again. "I'll be looking forward to my periods from now on."

Jacob laughed, too. "So, anal sex only on your periods, eh?"

Rachel got her hands behind her son's head and pulled it down to where she could give him a loving kiss. "Well, maybe not, darling. Maybe whenever the mood strikes us, period or no period."

Jacob kissed his mother again then levered himself back up onto his knees. He slowly slid his half-hard cock out of her ass. Some of his cum came out with it and dripped down onto the towel.

"I better go clean up," he said. He grabbed the towel he'd wiped his hands on and wiped his cock off. He then folded it and pressed it between his mother's ass cheeks.

"Mmm. Thanks, baby," Rachel murmured. She was feeling that wonderful post orgasmic—double orgasmic—ennui and wondered where her son got the energy to get up off the bed.

Jacob folded the butt plug up in its towel, got off the bed, and headed for the bathroom.

Rachel lifted her arms above her head stretched her body forcefully, lifting her hips as she did.

"Wow! Wow, wow, wow!" she said and grinned. She lay there, totally relaxed for several moments, then she pulled the folded hand towel from between her ass cheeks and the bath towel out from under her ass. Jacob was coming out of the bathroom as his mother was going in. They stopped to kiss sweetly.

"I'm going to my... other room, to put on some sweats," he said then gave his mother another sweet little kiss.

"Okay, lover," Rachel smiled at him. "I'll meet you down in the kitchen for some overdue coffee. And how about lunch? You hungry?

"Yeah, I am."

"Okay, I'll make us ham and cheese sandwiches, too."

Chapter 6.

Later, down in the kitchen the coffee-maker was hissing and gurgling and Rachel was making sandwiches. It was snowing harder now and becoming quite gloomy. Before coming downstairs she, too, had put on comfy sweats and slippers.

Looking out the kitchen window Rachel shivered although the house was comfortably warm. The idea of sailing down to the Caribbean and finding a nice warm island to live on was more than just appealing to her. Going back up to the bedroom after they ate, getting the fire in the wood stove going again, and snuggling up with her son was more immediately appealing to her, however.

My God, she thought, was it just yesterday that Jacob and I became lovers? My son, she thought, my not so pretty but hunky, handsome son is my lover. Her heart fluttered a bit and her body shivered with the thought of it. How did that happen, she wondered?

But she really didn't care how it happened, or how she was able to so quickly throw off the shackles of convention, to immerse herself fully and totally in an incestuous love affair with her son. All she knew was that she now loved him as a man and her lover.

Rachel felt her heart in her throat. The emotion she was feeling was so strong that she lifted her face towards the high ceiling and closed her eyes then took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She was happy. She was amazed at this new love and she was totally happy with it. A tear trickled down her cheek.

Jacob came in from Uncle Joe's office. "There was a message from Uncle Joe's attorney. He wants you to call him as soon as possible, he left his cell number and home number."

He noticed his mother's misty eyes and the one tear track down her cheek. "Rachel, are you okay?"

"Yes, darling. I was just thinking of how fast this has all happened... . I mean... us, our love. Well, your love for me and how much it surprised me and... well, how much I really do love you and... and how much I want it to last.

"Jacob, darling, our love... your love for me will last, won't it." She knew in her heart that her love for her son would never die.

"Rachel," Jacob said as he took his mother in his arms. "My love for you will be everlasting. Of that I'm sure. I'm not doing this... telling you that I love you just to seduce you into having sex with me, just for the sex. No, darling. I love you. Please believe me, Rachel. I truly, deeply, and absolutely love you."

Rachel smiled up at her son. "I'm sorry, baby. This all happened so quickly. I don't understand it. I... I guess I can kind of understand your love for me... kind of. But how I so quickly accepted it, how I so quickly acquiesced to it, how I so quickly came to love you... not as my son but as my lover, that has me so mixed up when I stop to think about it that I just needed you to reassure me... . I'm sorry, darling, for... ."

"Shh!" Jacob put a finger on his mother's lips. "Rachel, it's okay. I can understand what you must be going through. I went through years of denying my real feelings for you. But let me reassure you once again, my dear. My feelings for you, my love for you is true and pure. Yes, you are my mother and I understand completely all that that implies in this situation, in our relationship as lovers. But know, deep in your heart, that for better or worse, no matter what comes, I will be your companion, your lover, your husband.

Jacob kissed his mother tenderly. Rachel pushed into the kiss and turned it into a long and passionate kiss. Her heart soared and she felt joy... joy for a man like she had never felt before and had thought she would never feel in her life.

"Thank you, darling. It was just that I was standing here making us sandwiches and I felt such happiness... about us... about what we are doing, becoming. But then a little twinge of fear crept in. So, please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive... Mom."

Rachel gave her son a quizzical look. "Mom?"

"You are my mother. I will never forget that... Rachel. And I understand why you felt the way you did. There's nothing to forgive... Rachel. I love you and you know it now. And you love me and I know it now. It's as simply as that, no matter how quickly it snuck up on you, okay?"

Rachel laughed a little. "Yeah, baby, okay."

Mother and son kissed again standing in the kitchen with the snow flakes drifting by outside the window.

"But you said there was a call on the answering machine from Uncle Joe's attorney, right?" Rachel asked when they broke the kiss.

"Yep. He wants you, specifically, to call him whenever you can, today or tomorrow.

"Okay, I'll take care of it, dear. I was going to call him anyway to tell him when and where the funeral would be.

They sat at the kitchen island eating their sandwiches and drinking their coffee. When they were finished they put their dishes in the sink. Rachel had Jacob go up to their bedroom and stoke the fire while she got her cell phone to call Mr. Conroy, her uncle's attorney.

The conversation wasn't long. First, he extended his condolences. He had represented Uncle Joe for many long years and thought of him as a friend. Rachel told Mr. Conroy—"Please, call me Jonathan," he told her—when and where the memorial service and funeral would be held and that there would be a catered reception back at the house afterwards.

"But the other reason I wished to talk to you, Rachel," Jonathan said, is to ask if you and your son—Jacob, right...?"

"Yes, that right."

"To ask if you could come to the offices Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. I am unavoidable busy on Monday, but Tuesday at ten is open for me. Of course, if that's not convenient... ."

"No, Jonathan, that will be fine. I suppose this is about Uncle Joe's will."

"Actually, Joe didn't have a will," Jonathan said.

Rachel's heart clenched with a sense of dread.

"You see," Jonathan continued, "in Illinois a person can make out a living trust assigning his property and assets as he or she wants and thereby avoiding probate. Joe knew that probate would take months so that's why the living trust.

"I just need you and Jacob to come to my office so I can go over everything and have you sign some papers. There will be inheritance taxes, of course, but I can take care of all that for you.

"Rachel, please let me say again how sorry I am for your loss. And please allow me to say that it's my loss, too. I really liked Joe. I don't know anyone who didn't."

"Thank you, Jonathan, that means a lot to me."

"So, Tuesday morning at ten, then?"

"Yes, we'll be there. And thank you for calling, Jonathan."

When Rachel got upstairs there was a very cheery fire in the wood stove. It was only a little after two in the afternoon, but it was already very dark and snowing even harder than it had been when they had been eating lunch.

Jacob was sitting cross-leg on the bed hunched over his laptop, typing away. When he noticed his mother coming through the door he stopped typing and gave her a questioning look.

"You've met Jonathan Conroy, haven't you, Uncle Joe's attorney," Rachel asked her son.

"Never professionally, but yeah, he and his wife... and his partners and their wives have been to the house quite a few times. And Uncle Joe and I have taken him out sailing, too."

"Well, we have a meeting at ten on Tuesday. It seems Uncle Joe had a living trust which does away with a will and having to go through probate. Mr. Conroy wants to go over everything and have me sign some papers.

"So what are doing on the computer, home work?"

"No. Actually it has to do with us sailing away. Ever since I told you about my idea I've been thinking it over. I think we need to make some changes."

"What, no sailboat trip to the Caribbean."

"No, no. We'll still do that, but probably not in the way I'd originally planned. But that can wait. I need to do a lot more research before I present my new and improved idea to you." Jacob gave his mother a big grin. He shut down his computer and patted the bed beside him. As Rachel was climbing onto the bed next to her son, he closed his laptop and set it on the night stand on his side of the bed.

1...678910...18