Taking Mother by Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Joe was at the end of a long an, I believe, satisfactory life. Last night I felt the need to be held, physically held and, and..." Rachel cast about in her mind for the right way to say what she felt, "to be physically reassured about life and love... because I felt so alone yesterday after finding out he'd died. Having sex with you was like a release to me. It helped me more than you can know Jacob darling. And I don't think Uncle Joe would have—does—mind in the least bit. At least that's how I feel about it.

"Maybe I'm just rationalizing... . I don't know. I just know that once I made that decision to go to bed with you, son, to commit incest with you, and after making love with you, I felt a sense of security and love and, and... happiness. And like I told you earlier, it felt so right. It still does because I love you and I know that you love me, too, truly and deeply."

Jacob took his mother in his arms. "I don't think you're rationalizing, Mom, Rachel my love. And I think you're right about Uncle Joe, or Aunt Edna, if they can see us, see into our hearts and see that what we have is pure and good and is going to go the distance like their marriage did then they would be happy for us. Just because we're mother and son doesn't mean that we can't love each other in a true and meaningful way like any other loving couple."

Rachel nodded her agreement.

They embraced and hugged each other tightly and traded several kisses.

"Okay, now to the shower lover," Rachel said with a smile.

Jacob gave her the quick double eyebrow raise and smiled back. "Oo! Oo! My first shower with my wife."

Rachel laughed. "Well, we're not actually husband and wife yet. I want vows and rings before I call you my husband for real."

What she'd just said suddenly made what she and her son were doing all that more real in her mind and it gave her butterflies in her stomach. She was going to marry her son. Not that they would get a piece of paper and permission from the state or stand up before a preacher or justice of the peace. But, in their own private ceremony they could repeat their vows and dedicate their lives to each other.

What was the worst that could happen? She knew if they were careful no one would find out they were mother and son. What did that leave? That it wouldn't work out? Hell, that happen to nearly fifty percent of the married couples who did get permission, a certificate, and went before a preacher. And many of those people had big, expensive, lavish weddings. For her part, she would give it one hell of a try. She was sure Jacob would too.

"Oh rings, right," Jacob said. It was obvious to Rachel that he hadn't thought about rings until she mentioned it.

"Come on, lover. Shower time."

Despite her protests—not all that strong however—Jacob and Rachel had stand up sex in the shower, with him holding her up against the side wall as the double shower heads—one on each end—pounded stinging jets of water against their bodies. Jacob came, grunting and panting as his cock unleashed another flood of cum in his mother's pussy and she was crying out his name then holding his head in her hands and kissing him hard as her own orgasm took her.

Chapter 5.

On the way to the funeral home, Rachel had Jacob stop at their usual pharmacy.

"I'm going to see if they stock the 'morning after' pill," she told Jacob.

"You mean you don't want to have a baby with me?"

Rachel looked at her son seriously. She cupped his chin with her hand and smiled. "Maybe, darling. But we really should look into that genetic testing you were talking about. In any case, I don't want to get pregnant now. If I do decide to... for us to have a baby, it will have to wait a bit. Okay, Jacob?"

Actually, the thought that her son wanted to have a baby with her gave her an exciting little thrill. When he had first mentioned it to her it had both shocked her and excited her. Her son loved her and wanted that love to include having a child together. Later, after she'd thought about it, she knew that she would do it, she would let her son impregnate her, just not at this time.

Rachel almost leaned over to give Jacob a kiss on the mouth but caught herself in time, realizing who they were to society—mother and son—and where they were. There were people coming and going and who knew if someone they knew would see them kissing.

She chuckled. "You've got me so in love with you, darling, that I almost kissed you right here where who knows who might have seen me giving you a very un-motherly kiss."

Jacob gave his mother's hand a squeeze. "Yeah. We're going to have to be careful... at least until we get to where no one knows us."

"Coming in with me, dear?" Rachel asked.

"I'm fine here with the heater on. Unless you want me to go in with you."

"No. Just checking." Rachel got out of the Jeep and entered the pharmacy.

She was waiting in line at the pharmacy ordering desk to ask what the name of the pills were, if they were non-prescription, as she had heard, and if they were on the shelves or behind the counter, when she got her first small cramping feeling. She smiled to herself and left the line.

"All set then," Jacob asked as his mother settled herself into the passenger seat and buckled her seat belt. She turned to place a small sack on the back seat.

"All set, darling. I don't need the pills it seems." At his puzzled look, Rachel laughed. "I'm starting my period. I bought some tampons instead."

"Oh, yeah." Jacob smiled. He was wondering, however, if that meant no sex for the next... well, however many days.

"I will have to make an appointment with my gynecologist on Monday." Rachel continued. "To get a prescription for birth control. And until they take effect, my husband-to-be, you'll have to use condoms. I don't want to be taking the 'morning after' pill every day, you know."

"I guess I should go in and get some now," Jacob said.

"You'll have plenty of time to get some. Right now we need to get to the funeral home.

* * * * *

Jacob pulled the jeep into the garage a little over an hour later. It was beginning to snow again.

They undid their seat belts but then sat silently in the jeep for several seconds. Rachel sighed and Jacob saw a tear run down her cheek. He took her hand in his and squeezed it gently.

Rachel looked over at her son and smiled a sad smile. "Well that's taken care of."

Uncle Joe, anticipating his death, had called the funeral director to his hospital room shortly after being admitted. The burial plot had been picked out long ago and his wife, Edna was already buried there. He would be buried beside her. Uncle Joe had gone over the funeral arrangements including the type of casket he was to be buried in. There hadn't been much for Rachel and Jacob to do. The funeral director had gone over everything that their Uncle Joe had arranged and Rachel had to sign some papers. Then a date for the funeral and burial and a viewing room was set.

Jacob and Rachel were glad to get out of the funeral home. It was a pleasant enough place and the funeral director was a pleasant enough person. But it was a funeral home and that made it seem gloomy to them. Besides, they knew Uncle Joe was in the basement on a slab... .

"Come on, Rachel, let's get in the house."

Rachel sighed again. "Okay."

Once their coats were off and hung up in the entry from the garage they went into the kitchen and Rachel started to make coffee.

"You want some coffee, too, Jacob," she asked.

Jacob put his hands on his mother's shoulders and turned her around. "Yeah, I want some coffee, but first I want a hug and a kiss."

He embraced his mother and her arms went around his waist. They hugged each other tightly for several seconds. Jacob pulled his head back and brought his mouth to his mother's. The kiss started out lightly, gently, lips kissing lips. Rachel brought her hands up to her son's head, caressing the side and back of it, then she held Jacob's head tightly and opened her mouth to him. Their tongues touched then pressed against each other then began a slow, sensual dance, twisting around each other, sliding in and out of each other's mouths. They broke the kiss then locked their lips together again for more.

After several moments of this, Rachel pulled her lips away from her son's lips slightly, just enough to speak. "I love you, Jacob," she whispered. Then they were kissing passionately again.

Jacob pressed his groin up against his mother. His cock was nearly fully erect.

Rachel reached down with her right hand. "Oh my!" she said as she broke the kiss and looked her son in the eyes. "What this? Or maybe a better question would be, what are we going to do with this." Amusement danced in her eyes.

She was shaking off the gloom and sadness that being in the funeral home had cloaked her with. She was alive and well. She knew her Uncle Joe, as well as her Aunt Edna, wouldn't want her or Jacob to sit around the house crying and being depressed. Both of them had been so full of life and humor and love right up until they'd become seriously ill. Even then they had never succumbed to pity and depression.

Having sex was an affirmation of life, the life that was flowing through her veins right now. It was also an affirmation of the future and all that it might bring—living with her son as her husband. She needed that affirmation now. She wanted her son now so very badly even if it was nothing more than being held and kissed. But she knew it would be more and wanted it to be more, just exactly what she wasn't sure considering she was now on her period.

"Well, I can think of a couple of things we can do with it," Jacob said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Yeah," Rachel cut in. "I could give you a blow job. Or I could give you a hand job. Or I could watch you give yourself a hand job." She stopped to laugh at the her son's reaction to the last suggestion. "But I really don't want messy sex... uh, well, you know."

"Yes, darling, I know." He'd never had sex with a girl on her period, but knew that it wasn't totally unheard of. "But you forgot one thing."

Rachel gave her son a quizzical look.

"Anal sex," Jacob said with an inquiring look. He'd had anal sex with one of his girlfriends. She liked it... a lot. And whenever she was on her period, it was anal sex.

Rachel looked aghast. Her mouth dropped open. Her eyes went wide. "What? You want to fuck your mommy in the butt!"

Actually, when experimenting with the two bothers back in Arkansas, she had tried that with them. Fortunately, the older brother was smart enough to bring along some mineral oil so his cock, then his younger brother's cock, slid in fairly easily. And, all things considered, it hadn't hurt and she rather liked it.

Then, over the years, after Jacob was born, living with her aunt and uncle, when she was alone in the house or knew there was little chance of being disturbed, she would lube up one of her dildoes, bought at her Aunt Edna's favorite porn shop, and fuck her ass with it while rubbing her pussy and clitoris. She usually had a very good orgasm that way. Due to her anal masturbation, she'd developed a liking for watching anal porn, especially the kind showing women masturbating anally like she did.

Rachel had to laugh because her son looked totally abashed. He blushed and began to stutter. "Uh, uh, well, Mm... uh Rachel... ."

Rachel kissed her son again. "Darling," she said, "you have a very nice cock and I think, if you go slowly with lots of lubrication, I might like to have you stick it up my butt."

Rachel laughed again and gave her son a quick kiss on the lips. "What do you think, darling."

Jacob started to laugh. "You had me going there, Rachel. But I should have known better when you gave me the surprised, shocked look and said 'mommy.'"

Rachel grinned wickedly at her son and gave him a quick eyebrow raise. "Good. I like being able to surprise you. So watch out in the future.

"But," she continued, "no pun intended, do you want coffee now or do you want to do me in the ass first."

Mother and son were both laughing now and holding on to each other.

"Oh God. I'm terrible," Rachel said.

"But it's funny, Rachel. You're funny. You have a great sense of humor and that's another thing that I love about you."

Jacob wrapped his arms around his mother's waist and lifted her up to set her butt down on the counter. Now they were eye-to-eye. He leaned in for a more serious kiss. Rachel, wearing designer jeans and boots, wrapped her long legs around her son's waist as they kissed a lovely kiss with lots of lip and lots of tongue.

"I guess that means coffee later, eh?" Rachel said when they broke the kiss.

Jacob grinned. Yeah, unless, of course, you really want some coffee now."

"No baby," Rachel said seriously, holding her son's face between both of her hands. I really want you now. I have a strong desire to know what it feels like for you to... well, put that wonderful cock of yours up my butt."

"Oh, baby, baby, baby!" Jacob said. "You words are turning me on so much I could almost come in my pants."

"Ooo! Don't do that, sweetie. I want you to come in my ass."

Jacob opened his mouth to say something, his eyes wide almost in shock at his mother's words. But then he realized that is exactly what he wanted to do so he just grinned as he hugged her tightly around the waist and pulled her off the counter. He turned around and headed for the doorway out of the kitchen.

"Put me down," Rachel shrieked with laughter.

"What, you don't trust your strong and handsome son to carry you up to the bedroom? Jacob gave his mother a questioning frown.

"Exactly, buddy boy," she said. "I'm afraid you might stumble, especially on the steps, and fall down on top of me and then we won't be having any fun." But Rachel was still laughing.

When they got to Rachel's bedroom, hand-in-hand— and now her son's bedroom, too, she realized—she excused herself and went into her bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Jacob got undressed. It was gloomy outside again and snowing lightly. He got a fire started in the wood stove before pulling back the covers on his mother's bed—now his bed too he realized.

After a few minutes Rachel came out of the bathroom carrying a bath towel and two hand towels along with a bottle of something Jacob took to be a sexual lubricant. She had undressed in the bathroom and Jacob fully appreciated the beauty of his mother's body as she approached the bed. He loved the long, lean, willowy look of it, as well as her small, firm, but well-shaped breasts with their upturned nipples. She had a narrow waist and while her hips weren't anywhere near voluptuous, they were still very womanly. Her legs were also lovely, long and well toned.

He knew his mother thought that she wasn't pretty. She said she looked like the German actress, Franka Potente, who played Marie in the movie The Bourne Identity—only in a fair, blonde way. Jacob could never see the resemblance. He knew she wasn't a classic beauty but he loved her face and everything about it. Seeing her crossing the room in all her naked beauty, smiling at him, made his heart swell with joy and love. This was his mother and he loved her with all his heart and soul... and this was also, now, his lover. He was the luckiest man in the world.

Rachel set the lubricant and towels down on the night stand. "I'm glad you made the fire. It adds a... I don't know... a special charm to the room, don't you think? It'll be really nice later, when it gets dark"

Jacob smiled and nodded. "You're so beautiful, Rachel and I can't fully describe how much I love you," he said.

"Rachel smiled shyly. "Thank you, darling. And I, too, love you so very much.

"Now, let me ask you a question. Have you ever had anal sex with a woman... . Well, I'm sure you haven't with a man, right?"

"Oh God no, Mom!" His mother's question had shocked him and he forgot to call her by her name.

"Mom?" Rachel raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Sorry, Rachel. You're question shocked me. I mean, well, yes I've had anal sex with a woman. And no, definitely not, I haven't had anal sex with a man."

Rachel chuckled. "Just teasing dear.

"Obviously, I went into the bathroom to get myself prepared, but before we get to the, uh, main event, so to speak, I would like us to just kiss and caress each other for a while, okay?"

"But of course, darling." Actually, that was exactly what Jacob was thinking, too. Kissing, caressing, hugging, more likely than not she would suck his cock a bit and he would caress and rub on her pussy... then, as his mother called it, the main event. His cock was already quite hard and he was unconsciously stroking it lightly, an action that had not gone unnoticed by Rachel.

"Good," Rachel said, "then when we are ready for you to be my... backdoor man," here Rachel, who was still standing beside the bed, turned around bent over and spread her ass cheeks, "you can pull this butt plug out of my ass."

And there, plainly visible to Jacob, was the end of a pink butt plug, plugged into his mother's butt.

"Oh my God!" Jacob blurted out.

"What?" Rachel said as she straightened up and turned around. She had a wicked smile on her face. "Shocked that your mother is an anal freak?"

"What? No! It was just that you, uh, you know, you surprised me, that's all."

Rachel started laughing as she climbed onto the bed. She plopped herself down next to her son, put her arms around his neck and kissed him then she pushed herself back away to look her son in the eyes.

"Darling, I'm really not an anal freak. Well, not much." She grinned wickedly again. "However, I do enjoy the occasional anal masturbation session.

"You remember me telling you about the man that I thought might marry me?

Jacob nodded. He reached out with his right hand and placed it over his mother's left breast and squeezed it a little.

"Mmm, I like that," Rachel said.

"Well, one day he asked me if I wanted to try anal sex." Rachel didn't think it was necessary to tell her son about her very first anal experience in Arkansas with the two neighbor boys. "I thought about it and, given that I knew about such things—I watched porn even then—and since he was asking me in a nice way, I said sure. I mean, I was curious. Would it hurt? Would it feel good? Could I have an orgasm that way?

"The next time we got together he brought some anal lube and a couple of Fleet's enemas, to give me a quick cleansing of my rectum, as he put it. To make a long story short, and not to be crude, he had me in the ass and, well, I didn't mind it at all. In fact I kind of liked it. Well, we did it several times and I learned to like it even more. Eventually, when I was really turned on, I was able to come that way.

"So, a few years ago, after I had given up on men and Aunt Edna gave me a long talk about sex, including solo sex, I decided to give it a try... solo sex that is. Not that I didn't have solo sex before, but that was the time I went solo exclusively. That is, until now, darling. Anyway, eventually, I remembered having pleasurable anal sex and so I decided to try it with a dildo. Now I do it ever so often. I lube up a dildo and while I'm... well, fucking my ass, I'm also rubbing my clit and I can have some pretty good orgasms that way.

"So don't think of me as an anal freak, because I don't do it every day, or even every week, just once in a while when I get in a special kind of mood. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure, Rachel. In fact, that's great. I mean you're not an anal virgin and while I will be careful I won't have to worry about, you know, hurting you, right?"

"Right, as long as you start out slow and easy and use lot's of lube."

The image of his mother shoving a dildo up her ass excited Jacob. "So, Rachel, how big of a dildo do you use when you are, uh, doing it... ." He trailed off.

1...56789...18