All Comments on 'Taking My Mother in Law'

by millovary

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Idiotic!!

FIL should divorce the slut and also should do the daughter!! Funny to think what she would do with age of 62 and he with 59!! His wife is 42 and shouldnt have a problem to get a much younger lover!! And in a divorce she can clean him out!!

freight03freight03about 6 years ago
good story!

very vivid...could see Mark taking her....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!!

I enjoyed your story! It brought back “some” memories.

I hope you continue with this story.

You might consider getting the wife/daughter involved so the guy has to bitches in his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I loved the idea of making the mil his slut, that she had been waiting all her life for this and embraced it like the slave she wanted to be.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 6 years ago
Great story of a nice conquest.

There's potential in this one for more chapters.

tallman441tallman441about 6 years ago
Nice

Nice story. Very hot and I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved it I wanted to be his cumslut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eerily Familiar

Loved it. So very similar to my experience with my MIL, ages, etc. We're still intimate 3 years later. Would love to hear more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
watching mil get her undies back on after cream pie

Our sex session lasted about 2 hours ,within that time mil and I had tried every position in the book. Mother in law was very experienced in lovemaking and showed me things that I had never experienced sexually before, she was an expert at edging cock, being careful not to let me ejaculate before I was inside her. During our love making I managed to hold off before my cock got inside her, after all, our session together was to get her pregnant with the baby she craved from my loins. When my release came it was the best orgasm I have ever had, she was riding me when I cum I swear my cock recoiled as it shot my sperm inside her, it was that intense. She sat on me for about 10 mins enjoying my cock inside her before it started getting soft, she eventually slid off me and dashed to the toilet to clean up with some of my sperm running down her leg. She eventually immerged from the toilet wearing her new silk underwear, my cock stirred into life knowing my sperm was now inside her belly, her pussy covered in her silk knickers helping to keep my cum inside her. I lay on the bed watching her getting dressed, on top of her french knickers she put on a black suspender belt hooking her tanned silk stocking to the straps, she then put her white silk bra on to support her heavy tits, I would later enjoy sucking them when they were full of milk. Over her underwear she put on a tight black skirt then a white silk blouse, she then sat at the dressing table putting on her lipstick and the rest of her make up.

As I watched her making up I had the erotic thoughts of knowing part of my body was now swimming around inside her and no one else would know except me and her until the day arrived that her body started to swell with my child inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wOW!!- you are the MAN! Very nicely done!!! Keep up the excellent work and please keep us all posted on the progress in this wonderful relationship!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot story, well done 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous