Taking My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben wonders what he's created.
2.8k words
4.59
226.3k
138

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the months went on, my sister and I continued what I'd become accustomed to thinking of as our fuck sessions. Any reluctance that Rachel had shown was gone, and she had become the aggressor in our relationship.

Rachel became slowly but steadily more adventurous, wanting to try new things in new places. Her increasing depravity made her increasingly horny. She had me fuck her ass almost every time, and she would cum multiple times with my cock in her ass. When I would finally cum, spraying her bowels with a huge load of semen, she would scream as she came. These orgasms were so powerful that she passed out more often than not. Needless to say, these sessions took place with our parents nowhere near the house.

More frequently, she'd sneak into my room at night, usually when our parents were asleep, but she didn't always wait. We would go down on each other and fuck in every position in complete silence. She would leave my room covered in cum, relishing the risk of bumping into our parents with my cum dripping off her nipples and running down her belly.

I enjoyed the ride that we were on, and was eager to see what my sister had in store for us next. While every time we got together was amazing, a couple of times stood out from the rest.

*****

The most memorable encounter also turned out to be one of the shortest. Our parents had taken us out for dinner for our birthdays. We went to a 5-star restaurant in a luxury hotel in the city. We had been here many times, but not since my sister and I had started down our current path. After we had ordered, my sister excused herself and stood to go to the washroom. As she walked away, she turned around and held up her hand, fingers splayed.

"Five minutes," she mouthed. Our parents both had their backs to her, so only I could see her. I was so surprised I almost choked on the bread I was eating.

As I assured my parents I was fine, my mind was racing. I suddenly recalled that the stalls in these bathrooms had complete doors; solid and floor to ceiling. The men's washroom (and presumably the women's, too) had one handicap stall that was easily three times the size of a normal stall. As I tried to process the myriad possibilities, I felt my cock grow hard.

"Ben?" I heard my mom say. "Ben, are you okay?" I realized I had totally zoned out and hadn't heard a word anybody had said.

"Uh, yeah mom, I'm fine," I managed. "I think I might have eaten something funny today though. My stomach's a little off." I hoped that explained my current state. Luckily, the interruption had taken my mind off fucking my sister, so my recently engorged member was becoming flaccid. At least it had been until I started thinking about it. I needed to move quickly.

"Sorry, mom, dad," I said, hoping I looked sick. "I've got to go, bad." I practically ran out of the restaurant, compelled by something much more powerful than my bowels.

I approached the small sitting area outside the washrooms, and Rachel was nowhere to be seen. I didn't want to be seen standing around outside the washroom, especially by my parents, so I went into the men's washroom.

The washroom was empty, or at least seemed to be. Each stall door stood ajar, except for the handicapped one at the end. I decided to see if it was occupied, so that if Rachel came in here I knew where we could go. I rapped gently on the door.

"Occupied," came a voice. I started walking away until I realized there was something funny about the voice. I stepped back and knocked again. There was a cough, and the same voice replied.

"Occupied," the voice said.

"Open up, Rachel," I whispered. The lock clicked, the door opened and Rachel grabbed my shirt and pulled me into the stall.

"I was hoping you'd figure out where I was," she said. She wasted no time unbuckling my belt and yanking my pants and boxers down to my ankles. "Quickly, get your fucking cock in my ass," she panted. She turned, hiked her dress over her hips, grabbed the hand rail next to the toilet and bent forward. Her ass was facing me, and I noticed her wrinkled little anus was glistening.

I reached out with my finger and ran it from the top of her ass, down the crack, across her rosebud, and over her pussy. I put the finger to my nose and smelled it.

"Butter," she said. "I snuck a square from the table, and I put it in my ass. Now get your big prick in there before I scream." I saw no reason not to oblige her. I stepped forward with my cock in my fist, and placed the head at her puckered opening. With one smooth push I entered her completely. She groaned.

"Hurry up and fuck me," she said. "We don't have much time." I pulled out and pushed back in, knowing that with the excitement of our situation, I would not last long. I pulled out and was halfway back in when the bathroom door opened. I froze, and so did Rachel.

We stood there, silent and motionless, my cock halfway into my sister's ass. There were the sounds one would associate with a men's washroom; urination, flushing, hand washing. I hoped that whoever it was would dry their hands and be gone when I heard the last thing I wanted to hear at this time.

"Ben?" I heard my father. "Are you in there?" he asked. His voice was right outside the stall. I was paralyzed with fear. I felt Rachel start to shudder and looked down. Her eyes were closed, and she had one hand between her legs. She was making herself cum as our father stood less than three feet away.

"Uh, yeah, dad, I'm in here," I replied. As Rachel was moving, she pushed back, pushing me back into her. She started to cum, and I felt her bowels clench on my cock. Even having my father standing outside the door couldn't stop me, and I felt the cum rushing up my shaft, exploding into my sister's ass.

I tried my best to be quiet, but several grunts and gurgles escaped my throat. I caught a lucky break.

"Sounds like you're having a tough time in there, sport," my father said. "I'll see you back at the table when you're ready." I heard his footsteps fade, then the door open and close, then nothing. I waited to make sure. My cock, still half hard, was still buried in my sister. Rachel was still working on her clit, and the familiar trembling started again. When she came this time, her knees buckled and she squirted a bit on the floor. At the same time, my cock plopped from her ass, and cum gushed out onto the floor.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "That was awesome." She grabbed some toilet paper, gave herself a quick wipe. She pulled her underwear out of her purse, and slipped it on. I watched as she took another wad of toilet paper and shoved it into her panties.

"So your cum doesn't stain my dress when it leaks out," she said. I was amazed at her presence of mind. I could barely remember my name.

"Wait at least five minutes," she said, kissing me on the cheek before opening the stall door and running out.

I was back at the table about 10 minutes later, and Rachel was chatting with my our parents as though nothing had happened. They asked me how I was, and I told them I was okay. The icing on the cake was Rachel asking me if I wanted the last piece of butter.

"I've got enough on my buns already," she said.

*****

The second session that qualifies as the most memorable was our most recent. It was last Friday night, and Rachel and I had planned to see a movie. This had become a regular occurrence when our parents were home, as it gave us a chance to at least get a good oral session in without fear of being heard. Sometimes we even made it to see a movie.

Tonight was an exception though. Rachel was driving, and she kept her plan a secret as we drove out of our suburb and into what was increasingly country land.

"C'mon, Rach," I said, bordering on begging. "Tell me where we're going." I hated the suspense, but was pretty sure I'd like the eventual surprise.

"Nope," she answered, a devilish grin on her lips.

We drove for more than an hour, to a smaller town of about 15,000 people. I had been here before for the occasional party, as I'm sure Rachel had, but it was safe to say we didn't know anybody here. My curiosity was growing by the minute.

Rachel turned through the town, eventually pulling into the back parking lot of a strip mall. She pulled into a spot, pulled the parking break and opened the door. I got out and followed her to an unmarked door. She stood and waited, so I grabbed the door. She thanked my and walked through, with me right behind her.

I found myself standing in a deviant's wet dream. It was obviously a sex store, and we had walked directly into the dildo section. Further along the walls I could see sections of lingerie, whips, chains and masks; some things were familiar looking, others were not, and many looked uncomfortable or downright painful.

"We're going to do some shopping," Rachel said, grabbing my hand. We walked up and down the store, not saying anything, just looking at everything. We ended up back in the dildo section.

"So, which one looks the most like you?" she asked. She had picked up a couple 'samples' and was turning them over.

"Why?" I asked. "you can have the real one whenever you want," I said, placing her hand on my semi-hard shaft.

"Well, smart ass, I can't have it whenever I want," she said. "First, you're not always around. Second," she dropped her voice. "When your cock is in my ass, it can't be in my pussy too, can it?" Semi-hard became fully hard instantly. She squeezed me playfully.

"That's more like it," she said. She grabbed about four of the unpackaged rubber cocks and pulled me by the hand into a dressing room.

"Let's see it," she said. I quickly unbuttoned and pulled my rigid cock out. She knelt down and took me swiftly into her mouth, slowly taking the entire shaft into her mouth and throat. She slowly moved away, and my head popped out with a plop.

"Okay," she said. "Let's check size." She held each one beside me, and of the four only two were approximately the same size.

"Okay, these are the two," she said, and opened the door. I rushed to pull my pants up and followed her out. She located packaged versions of the dildos she had chosen and handed them to me. I read the packages as she went to look at restraints. One of them was a simple vibrator with variable speed control. The second had a head that rotated and a neck filled with some kind of beads. I followed Rachel to the section with chains, straps and handcuffs.

She had selected a pair of sturdy looking cuffs, a length of nylon strapping, and a ball gag. I couldn't believe this was my sister.

"Let's go try these," she said, walking back to the dressing room. We entered and she quickly undressed. She grabbed the cuffs and cuffed herself over the hook on the back of the door.

"Put your cock in my pussy," she ordered. "Come on, I'm horny," she said, almost whining. I took my time, slowly undoing my pants and freeing my cock. I stepped behind her, my hardness nestling between her ass cheeks. I rubbed slowly against her, moving lower until my head brushed her already wet lips.

"Put it in," she rasped. "Put it inside me." I used one hand to guide myself into her slippery folds. She was as wet as she's ever been, and I slid in to the hilt almost without resistance. I immediately started to fuck her with vigour, pounding into her with enough force to make our skin slap with each thrust.

She was grunting with each penetration, and just as I sensed her approaching orgasm, she stopped, unhooked her hands, pulled my cock out of her pussy and placed it against her ass. She held me as she pushed back, and I slid into her ass with ease. As with the butter, she seemed to have pre-lubed herself, for easy access.

"Don't move yet," she said. She reached for one of the dildos and tore at the packaging. With her hands still cuffed it was a challenge, but she managed to get it out in a couple minutes. She moaned, and I could feel the pressure as the dildo slid into her pussy.

"Okay, go," she said. She was leaning against the door with her shoulder and head. I couldn't see, but by her motion and the feeling in her ass I could tell she was fucking herself with the dildo. I pulled out and pushed back into her tight hole. I tried to sense the rhythm of the dildo in her pussy, and before long I was pushing into her ass when she pulled out. She was incoherent, uttering a string of monosyllabic grunts intermixed with the occasional "fuck" or goddamn".

Before long I felt the familiar pressure start in my balls. I knew it wouldn't be long until I came.

"I'm going to cum," I managed to whisper between breaths.

"Oh fuck," Rachel grunted. I felt the trembling starting in her legs, and looked forward to cumming with her. As her orgasm started, she panted at me.

"Don't cum, Ben," she gasped. "Don't cum inside me, please, oh god, oh god, OH GOD!" she screamed. I didn't know why, but I held back. Just barely, too, as I watched her body spasm in the throes of an incredible orgasm. I had stopped thrusting, but her writhing was having an effect, and my orgasm was quickly becoming unstoppable.

"Rach, I can't help it," I said. "I'm going to cum." She suddenly pulled herself away and knelt in front of me. Before I could protest, she engulfed my entire cock in her mouth. With her mouth and hands she worked my shaft, and within seconds I was shooting what felt like a bucket of cum into her mouth. She continued to suck me until I went limp. She stood and opened her mouth, showing me my own cum. She closed her mouth, swallowed, and opened it again.

"All gone!" she said. "Oh, my god Ben, that was fucking awesome." I had to agree with her.

"Let's go pay for this stuff and get out of here," she said. We dressed quickly and exited the dressing room. I expected to see a crowd gathered, given the noise we made, but the female clerk was still behind the counter, lazily flipping through the current issue of People.

She rang up our items and then asked if there was anything else.

"Just the movie," Rachel said. I was confused, even more so when the clerk opened a cupboard and revealed four DVD recorders. The top two were labeled 'Store 1' and 'Store 2', and covered the front and back entrances. The next two were labeled 'Dressing 1' and 'Dressing 2'. She pushed the eject button for the bottom player, slipped the disc into a cardboard sleeve and handed it to us.

"Pretty hot," she said. "Hottest I've seen in a while. You guys could go pro." I felt like my jaw was on the floor. Rachel was obviously expecting this as she thanked the clerk, paid, and grabbed the bag. She pulled me towards the back door.

We were back in the car, driving, when I asked her how she knew about this place.

"Internet," she said. "A site I visit has recommendations for all sorts of different things, and includes special notes. Like be sure to ask for the movie when you leave that store. If you don't, you'll be an internet legend within minutes."

I couldn't decide what was more shocking: the fact that my sister had planned and executed such a lewd encounter, or that she had made sure I didn't cum so she could suck my cock just after it came out of her ass. For a fleeting moment, I wondered if I should be scared of what I had created.