All Comments on 'Taking the Plunge'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Intense!

Can't belive how hard my cock is after reading this story. Can't imagine satisfying that many men at the same time, but then again, maybe I can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Luved it

man I was so hard reading this story - it was so hot I couldnt stop jerking my cock

SmoothboySmoothboyover 19 years ago
Hot Gay Whoring

I know when I take my first cock that I am going to be such a slut. I'd love to whore myself out to a group of men like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a fantastic night

17 cocks, twice, OH YES!!! I spewed the first time half way thru your story and a second time before I finished reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!!!

REALLY enjoyed the story - very hot - very well written . . . and very believable!!! Felt I was there. You are such a good writer I am wondering how can you follow THIS one up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome!

this story brought back great memories of a gang bang I was in about a year ago. It was 10 tops and me, the only bottom. There was a sling involved, and a lot of piss with the cum...it was a hell of an experience! This story reminded me of that night...kept me hard the whole time I was reading it.

robin48robin48almost 18 years ago
pearl necklace

pearls of sperm strings and beads dripping from your chin..

I wait my first time for man man

looking forward to a really sweet time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yesss!!

I love getting gangbanged! The more cocks the better, especially if I'm the only slut getting fucked. It's sooo good being used by a bunch of guys and getting cummed on and in and all over! I had a 8 inch vibrator up my ass the whole time I was reading this; I was leaking cum the whole time, which I would eat up! I love eating cum sooo much! It tastes so yummy. Your story reminded me of some of my gangbangs, except they're always a lot more verbal. I yell things like "Fuck me, you big cocked studs. Pound this little pussyboy's asshole while he sucks and jacks off some dicks! I need the cum so much!", and they tell me things like "You're such a nasty slut! I bet you can't go a day without cum!" And it's true. I love being fucked up the ass and taking loads; getting my ass filled with cocks and cum. One time, 20 guys fucked me for around 3 hours, and I just took it all! They all came around three times, so my round slutty ass was coated, inside and out, with thick creamy jizz. It was leaking down my legs and running out of my filled asshole. I swallowed lots of delicious cum too, and jacked more cocks so they came all over my body, coating me with that white ambrosia. I love getting fucked sooo much! I don't clean up when I'm done, so more studs can notice the cum on my face and the cum leaking out my asshole. Once I went out after a fuck, and a group of guys stopped me and gangraped me right there. I guess it wasn't rape since I begged for more. The stretched my ass wide and filled it with more cum, and they let me eat lots of that white milk I crave. I'm such a dirty fucking cumslut! I need to be fucked all the time! YESSSS! I LOVE BEING SUCH A NASTY COCKWHORE!

Big4SkyBig4Skyabout 16 years ago
Bring it on!

I'd would have luved to have been there in your place. My cock is dripping in cum as I write this just waiting for release.

44special44specialabout 13 years ago
Taking the Plunge

I just read "Taking the Plunge" while browsing around Lit. Wow, what a hot story! That is the best, hottest story that I have read in quite a while.

Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredibly hot!

Almost like my deepest fantasy come to life: for my birthday my lover invites a dozen guys we find hot to a party for me where I get to suck and get fucked by each of them, taking cum in my ass, my mouth, and all over my body. Your story has me hard as a rock, ready to get out my dildo and play!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i hope your not jack straw the mp lol ... i enjoy a good party like that... however after you have had that much cock in one night its nice to move onto fisting .? now thats fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, hot story!

I came three times while reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I came very hard would to have erotic sex chat with you 1 on 1

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot fantasy!

Hot fantasy with great descriptions of all the cocks & sex!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot !!!!!!! My cock is dripping

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous