Taking the Plunge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, only Curt and the last of the white guys were left. Everyone else was sitting around watching, sprawled out on the sofas. Some were too exhausted, but others were working to muster up yet another hard-on. I was so far out of it, I really didn't care. I was rolled onto my back like a ragdoll, and Curt slid his cock into my throat while the other guy filled my ass. He had a really big cock, but my ass was so numb and so fucked open by then I could barely feel him. My own cock, however, was still standing up proud and tall, proof of better living through chemistry.

As Curt gently pushed his cock back and forth in my mouth, he moved my hands away, bent over and slid my cock into his mouth. While my ass was getting a final fucking, Curt and I did a long, slow 69, and we came together. He shot a nice, big cumshot that I was able to swallow, while I filled his mouth with my third, and final cum load of the night. As I came, the guy in my ass shot his load deep in my bowels, and that load joined the pool of cum that I was lying in.

They stepped back, and I just lay on the mat exhausted. I looked up through bleary eyes, and was stunned to see about eight of the guys with renewed erections. I managed to lift my head and croaked that if they wanted to they could jack off on me, but that I'd taken all the cock that my body could handle.

So I laid back on the cum-covered mat, my entire body covered with slick, slimy cum and watched as I was surrounded by guys furiously stroking their cocks, trying to will one final orgasm. As I looked up with a weary, but bemused smile on my face, one by one they started to cum. By now, there wasn't much sperm in these cum shots, but they were wet and the orgasms appeared to be intense.

When they were finished, I was literally lying in a lake of cum. I was covered with the stuff, even to my hair and the soles of my feet. As I struggled to stand up, everyone broke into spontaneous applause, and I managed a weak nod as Curt and Bob helped me off the mat. I staggered to the bathroom and was afforded the chance to shower. As I washed myself, I couldn't believe how cored open my asshole still was.

When I'd showered and dressed, it was just Curt and Bob left of the party. They were dressed in long robes, and they stood up to see me out. They had cleaned up my mat and folded it up for me.

"So how do you feel?" Curt asked, as he handed me my mat and my bag.

"I'm sore," I said with a weary laugh. And I truly was. My ass was sore, my cock was red and chapped, every muscle in my body ached, my jaw hurt and my throat felt shredded. Good thing I was in shape.

"Think you might like to do it again some time?" he asked.

"Well, I'm not sure about that," I said. And truthfully, as incredible as the experience had been, I wasn't sure I ever wanted to try anything like that again. I'd scratched my itch for cock, and then some. I'd taken the plunge, and was satisfied that I could do it, but I don't know if that's something I'd want to do again.

But as I thought about Curt's huge cock, and Bob's soulful eyes, I felt a stirring in my groin, and I winked at them as I shook their hands and headed for the door.

"I might not want to do 17 guys ever again, but if you two want a private show some time, you know how to reach me," I said.

Then we all laughed and I headed home for a well-deserved rest.