All Comments on 'Taking Turns Ch. 01'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I really like it - definitely write more, but...

Joe's initial reaction at the bar makes zero sense. He sees his hypnotized wife kissing an ex-convict he knows, and his immediate fear is that if he intervenes the convict will recognize him and pass along the fact that his wife is easy to other convicts?

First, even if Phil recognized Joe all he knows is that Cindy is Joe's escort for the night. Phil doesn't know she's his wife, doesn't have her last name and doesn't have any of her contact info - so all he'd be able to pass along to these convicts is a general description of a random escort he kissed at a bar who his former therapist was making use of.

Second, even if Phil somehow has enough info to identify Cindy with, the convicts are in prison aren't they? When they've served their time, I doubt that their first thought upon exiting is going to be "Hey, I should really try to get a booty call from that slutty chick Phil was telling me about a few months/years ago."

I get that you're probably planning to make use of the Phil-and-his-convict-buddies plot thread, but it feels like Joe's actions would have been more natural if he had arrived 10-20 minutes later. Then he's either walking in on his wife being passed around the bar for kisses, and can be concerned that A) he knows one of the guys doing it, and B) he might break her out of her hypnosis if he intervenes. Or he's walking in on his wife being "taught to play pool" and A and B are still true.

This was just a minor nitpick though. Love the story, and I'm interested to see where it's going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Loving this story, would be fun for her to start remembering but unable to do anything about it

sexy1forfunsexy1forfun14 days ago

I sure do hope you finish this. I love this story. Very hot for sure. xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...