Taking Turns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were virtually licking their lips from the idea of seeing her bend over the table. Those large breasts looked as though they would fall out. Each of them considered it their duty to help push them back in. It would take some time to get those puppies back into their kennels.

***

Joe realised what they were up to. Damn! They were getting her to play pool. How was she going to bend over in that dress, without showing off too much. She was even eager to play. He remembered she and her sister had wanted to learn, but he and Greg had refused to teach them, as they wanted some peace away from the two sisters.

The big problem was, that she was hypnotised to be an escort, and while in this state she had few inhibitions.

He had seen her hesitating while playing their kissing game, only to lose the battle to resist. Over the last few weeks he had worked hard to overcome her high moral standards. So it was his fault that she let them maul her body. Though not entirely his fault, as she too had worked hard to unfetter her sexual side. Playing pool seemed alright, but she was vulnerable, with a bunch of rough guys playing with her.

It was the idea of them playing with her that he didn't like.

From the sexy way she looked, he could guess how they might teach her the game of pool. He considered going to the restroom to flog himself off, because the bone was still tenting his trousers. He slid closer to the bar, trying to be unobtrusive. He had to do something, before it got out of hand.

'Let me show you,' Brad offered.

'Thanks, I've always wanted to learn,' she smiled, over her shoulder.

'Feet apart, to get a good firm stance,' he said, and winked at his buddies. He put his hands on her hips. 'Now wriggle around to line up for the shot,' he told her.

Bent over the table, with the dress pulled high, she was showing off garter straps griping the stockings. In high heels her legs were long, with her bottom temptingly sticking up while bent over. Wiggling her ass while she positioned for the shot, had the guys mesmerised. The two guys sitting behind her, shrunk into the seats, trying to get a glimpse of her panties.

***

Joe groaned from seeing them ogling his wife's ass. He couldn't see the view from behind, but could imagine what they were grinning at. The dress was tight, and probably pulled between her cheeks, from the way she was bent over. Wearing just a thong was better than wearing nothing.

From the bar he could see her breasts swinging below her. Her nipples were dusting the table! If it had been a stranger, he might have joined in the fun, but this was his wife they were playing with! He couldn't blame them, and he had passed being angry.

Seeing the big guy wrap his arms around her was painful. She was bent over with Brad pressing against her ass. His hands were on the stick, moving it back and forth, lining up for the break. The back of his hand was rubbing a breast! Brad had been under his supervision in prison, now the bastard was rubbing himself against his wife's ass!

It was an erotic exhibition, which his buddies were enjoying. Joe too was mesmerised by it, and was turned on by the voyeuristic show. The break was badly played, but they applauded anyway.

When the guy stood up, his erection was evident. Damn! Brad had been rubbing his jeans against his wife's ass. If she hadn't been hypnotised, there is no way she would accept such a blatantly sexual act, not even from him. There again, she wouldn't have walked into this bar, if she weren't hypnotised.

***

It was her shot again.

'For that long shot you'll have to lean right over the table. Don't forget to keep your balance,' Brad told her.

The deep bass of his voice, together with the commanding tone, made it an order. Cindy relaxed a little more, as following orders was easier than guessing what to do. Pushing her body down the table, slid her breasts along it. She was squashing them, making them bulge out of the dress. In the high heels, her ass was up in the air. She swung it from side to side, while positioning for the shot, as Brad had shown her.

The guys were silently staring at her crotch. The stockings, suspender belt, and thong, circled her bare cheeks. The perfect peachy shape was magnificent! They held their collective breath, waiting for the shot. She hit the white ball perfectly, and a ball rattled in a pocket.

No one pointed out she was aiming for the wrong ball. Brad had positioned her on it, for the view. She tried to stand up, and failed.

'I'm stuck,' she complained.

'Don't move, you'll disturb the balls. I'll help you up,' he told her.

***

Joe watched the big guy move behind Cindy. With her legs wide apart, she was so very vulnerable. He leaned over her back, pressing close against her bare ass. Joe imagined the guys hard-on rubbing her bare ass, through his jeans. He watched Brad push his hands under her breasts, and stop.

***

Cindy opened her mouth to complain. The guy had her breasts in his hands! The calluses on his big powerful hands could be felt through the thin dress. Something stopped her from saying anything. Being under orders meant she had to behave, and do as she was told. She rapidly blinked her eyes, trying to focus on why she was there.

I'm just an escort bought and paid for, she reasoned. I wouldn't let anyone touch me if I hadn't been paid for. It all seemed wrong, which stopped her saying anything, in case it was the wrong thing to say. Should she complain or not? Was an escort allowed to complain?

'This is the only way to get you up without disturbing the balls. You don't want to mess up the game, do you,' he firmly told her.

'Oh! I guess it's all right. Be careful,' she said, sounding confused.

He lifted her a little way, rested her back down, then up again. He was rubbing himself up and down her ass, simulating fucking her, while gripping her tits. His friends would have been making raucous comments, except he had told them to keep quiet.

***

From this side of the table Joe could to see Brad gripping his wife's breasts. Her head rocked up and down, while her hips were rocking back and forth. It looked as though the guy was screwing his wife over the pool table! Joe was afraid Brad had freed his cock, and slipped it into her! The thong wouldn't have hindered him at all.

It wasn't Cindy's sex face, but it was close. She had been progressively worked-up, between the guys playing her along. At last Brad lifted her off the table. She looked down at her breasts to find both nipples had popped out. She pulled the dress up to cover them, hoping no one had noticed.

The dress was pulled up high, to avoid them falling out again. Unfortunately it meant the hem was higher, showing off the stocking tops. Cindy handed the cue to the next player, and walked off to the restroom. The guys avidly watched her wiggling ass, with the suspenders and stocking tops on show.

'I'll bend her over the table over here, out of the way of that nosey barman. My cock will be up her as she takes the shot. You'll see,' Brad laughed.

***

Joe heard the comment as he passed them. No one glanced at him, as they had other things on their minds, his wife's pussy. He quickly made his way to the door, to follow her. Before she could enter the 'chicks', restroom, he took a hold of her elbow.

'Hi! I'm Joe, you've been waiting for me,' he firmly spoke.

He just hoped he could take control of her, to avoid going back in there.

'Oh! Hi!' she grimaced, not looking pleased.

'My car is in the parking lot, let's go,' he quickly said.

'Oh! I'm not sure. I can't just go off with a stranger. Besides, I need to collect the charity money my friends owe me,' she said.

A strong feeling of not going off with someone, held her back. This guy seemed all right, and she did feel it was the right thing to do. However, it was unsafe and maybe dangerous to go off with a stranger. He seemed familiar, but what did that mean? Collecting the charity money was only an excuse to be safe.

'Come on, we have to go,' Joe encouraged her, and gripped her arm.

He didn't want the guys to come looking for her. What if they chased him off, giving the impression they had saved her from a kidnapper? She would be much more relaxed, and grateful, in their company. His wife would owe them a big favour, and as an escort, she knew how to give a man a favour. They would offer to escort her home, or to their place. An escort wouldn't want to take men back to her apartment. She would end up someplace with a bunch of rowdy guys, ready to use her!

She was pulling away from him, looking worried.

Damn! If they decided to look after her, she would go home with them. Four randy guys, with an escort, practically a hooker, meant only one thing. His wife would end up taking part in a gang bang!

It would be dangerous if he wasn't there to bring her out of this fantasy. She would remain an escort, until he tracked her down. It would take some time finding her, and in the meantime she would be working as a high class hooker.

'I'm really sorry I'm late. I'm the Joe who paid for this evening. We'll be late for the charity dinner if we don't hurry,' Joe smiled, trying to reassure her.

Cindy shrugged, and said, 'Whatever you say.'

She let him guide her out the back way to his car.

They were both silent on the drive home. She had been told the phrase to put her under his control. No longer playing out a game, she just sat there awaiting the next set of instructions.

The way she reacted, he wondered how deeply the hypnosis was affecting her. He had repeatedly instructed her to do as she was told, and worked on her to forget about inhibitions. If it was as deeply absorbed as he thought, it was dangerous taking her out like this.

His wife had gone along with their game in the bar, unaware of the consequences.

If those guys pushed her too far, would she have the willpower to resist? Next time she was spread over the table, Brad would have taken advantage, instead of just playing at it. Once he fucked her, the standard would have been set, allowing the others to take her. Without realising what was happening, she was playing into their hands, unavoidably joining in a gang bang!

For the next couple of weeks they played in the house, to keep her safe.

She was completely oblivious of what happened in the barroom, so continued to play their games. He noticed a slight reticence, at first, though he overcame it with firm commands to obey instructions. The barroom episode was in the back of her mind, firmly locked away. Such a bad experience couldn't be admitted to, or she would die of shame.

***

It was Saturday morning, six weeks after that dangerous evening at the bar. She was humming a pleasant tune while working through the usual chores. Lightly polishing a mirror, she caught sight of the big smile on her face. It reddened from embarrassment and guilt, over the naughty game she had been thinking about.

'I haven't felt like this in a long time, perhaps ever,' she quietly said to herself.

The games had renewed her self-confidence too. She looked at the new woman and liked what she saw. The large breasts sat high over a tiny waist, encased in a wasp corset, emphasising their size. Why in the past she tried hiding them was a mystery. She looked critically at the image, wishing she were taller, with longer legs. Her hair was worn longer, and her skirts were shorter these days.

Breast reduction was no longer considered. She was happy with the way she looked, and so was Joe. The added attention received in the hospital was enjoyable, where she worked as a technician.

Returning to cleaning the house, a pleasant thought enhanced an already good mood, as it was her turn tonight. Dressing him as an Arab, while she dressed as a slave girl, was the plan for this evening. Giggling out loud, she wondered at the silliness of it sometimes. Perhaps he had the exact same fantasy.

She stopped that train of thought, as it would break the rules if she tried to find out about his fantasies. The game was proving to be too much of a good thing to spoil. Next week, the new set of clothes, and some props, would be delivered. They would wine and dine with an Italian backdrop, acting out another of her fantasies.

Feeling a little sore between the legs, she wondered what he had been up to last night. Her breasts were also feeling very sensitive and heavy this morning. Looking in the mirror she wondered at the redness of her bottom. Had he put her over his knee?

She smirked naughtily, and felt still more turned on. Perhaps his own imagination was parallel to hers, for she sometimes ended up over his knee when she felt naughty. Whatever it was they had got up to last night, it was having a marvellous effect on him. A gallon of cum had been leaking from her all morning.

At breakfast a nasty thought occurred, for her to ask, 'You haven't told anyone, about our little game, have you?'

He looked up from the newspaper, looking curiously at her, with a wrinkled nose, revealing he hadn't heard a word she said. His brow cleared on fathoming the question.

'No, of course not, I couldn't do that, it would spoil everything,' he told her.

The confident manner and tone of voice, quelled any vague doubts. He quickly went back to the sports section.

Satisfied that her happiness was due to his efforts, she sat back crunching a piece of toast. At the same time admiring this new inspired husband. Whatever he was doing to her, it was most certainly satisfying. She gave him another impromptu hug, before clearing the breakfast things into the washer.

He looked at her bent over the dish washer, and smiled. Even now she was wearing a thong, under a short skirt. He guessed she would change, before going on shift at the hospital later this morning. It was great how his wife had become so sexy recently.

He swiped her bottom with the rolled up newspaper, and they both laughed out loud.

12