All Comments on 'Tale of Obsession: Courting Daphne Ch. 02'

by silver_firefly

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jlly16jlly16about 14 years ago
Keep it coming

MMMM, Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
you should not write

about war or kidnapping and make it romantic. it's not, it's called Stockholm syndrome. and again it's not funny

TomisaTomisaabout 14 years ago
I like your story

I don't know why people read this category and then make ridiculous comments. If you are offended by stories of this nature then simply refrain from reading them but spare the rest of us your moralistic nonsense. This is an escape into fantasy. Most of us are rational human beings and we understand what Stockholm syndrome is so your lecture is unnecessary. Silver Firefly, keep on writing your story. It shows a lot of promise and many people are enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What to say...

other than I LOVED IT. Your writing is amazing. Will be looking forward to the next chapter.

silver_fireflysilver_fireflyabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

...for the kind comments! I'm currently stuck at the last three (or so) paragraphs of the third chapter. Hopefully, I'll finish it later. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep it up!

In response to a certain negative comment below: these are fiction, it's not meant to reflect real life and so if you're seriously offended by it, I'd suggest that you go elsewhere. Being an adult-literature you're supposed to be able to differentiate between.

To the author: I love this story!! Chapter 2 is a tease...but it's GOOD!! Thank you for writing and I hope everything's okay with your personal life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poppy Cock!

And yet one wonders why so many of us have dead beat romances. Use your imagination and dare to admit that you would love to experience this yourself. Leave the writer alone and go get yourself a Daphne or a Leander!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slight disapointment

Not quite at the opening standard. You have created a measuring rod

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's Wonderful!

Very well done.

lovebird1805lovebird1805over 9 years ago

In exchange of freedom. .. yah I hope she will be good enough to reject his sexsual torment. ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous