All Comments on 'Tales from a Naughty Wife'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AS SOON AS I SEE YOUR NAME I THROW UP.

AS SOON AS I SEE YOUR NAME I THROW UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, that alone is reason enough to keep writing!

Pissing off these self-righteous weenies who don't come here for pleasure or even for fun, but just to get their rocks off carefully seeking out things to make them puke.

Now THAT is a scary fetish. Oh, well ... have at it, chuckleheads.

And thanks for the stories, Bakeboss!

RockyRatRockyRatover 13 years ago
Short and sweet

Great tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife likes to make up stories

My wife likes to tell me stories about other men she fucks. This includes men she works with and some of my friends. This really livens up our lovemaking. She has gotten very good at this. So good with the details that I have begun to wonder if they aren't true. Like so many men, I often tell her I want to watch when she is with these other men. She has told me that I will soon get my wish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mine did it, real

My wife was fucked by a friend of her brother in London. They were guests staying in the same room. They had wine, lots of it, and simply could not stay away after midnight. She finally confessed last month. But I am not angry. Far from it, I agree that they meet again, next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5.0 = 95/100 = A)

A brilliantly conceived scenario.

Very well written.

Totally realistic.

Bakeboss at his (her) best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH, A SLUT! HE MUST BE PROUD (APPARENTLY)

"WELL HONEY, SINCE WE'VE BEEN MARRIED I FUCKED ABOUT 25 DIFFERENT MEN, SOME MORE THAN ONCE. ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?"

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This bitch is a real cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“This bitch is a real cunt”- 26thNC. Spoken when he found out his wife was getting fucked by black men and she wasn’t sharing this big black cock with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous