All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 12'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Then why stay married to a guy she doesn’t respect or love romantically?

Love is literally putting the other persons wants and needs before your own. It doesn’t seek its own glory but the glory of your partner. Love is choosing your partner above everyone else.

In this instance, everyone else comes first, except the married partners. So why would you stay shackled to dead weight? A marriage where you are simply roommates and any love you have is muted and eclipsed by selfishness and humiliation?

What kind of psychopath would remain married to a man they have no respect for when there are countless available men then she would want to be with?

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

Reading this chapter I found myself becoming angry at David for his willingness to not only turn his back as the woman he professes to love becomes involved with another man but he also assists her betrayal of their wedding vows. I find David's willingness to accept his loss of manliness difficult to comprehend. How does Sharon see their marriage evolving and what respect, if any, will she have for David? Perhaps following additions will address these concerns?

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 1 year ago

5 stars for a riveting story. Well written, Derek's story takes us on a journey that is most compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant cliffhanger. I think Raoul and Susan are falling in love, which is making this series one of the best.

cwcobblestonecwcobblestoneover 1 year ago

This is a great story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the best ones in this genre in a long while. The fact that Marcus and Claire are witness to the cuckolding makes it hotter. The chapters should be longer as they end when you have barely begun (hyperbole, I know). Also Susan and David should have more interaction in their new roles to let it sink in. Cuckolding is a fetish that most done understand and thus the same old blame game targeting the hot wife. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having totally enjoyed all twelve chapters of this story I'm co pelled to ask that you please share what happens next.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading some of the earlier comments which have been posted, I can't help but wonder what brought some people to even begin reading this story. One has to be totally clueless to imagine that the story was going to be filled with scene after scene of anything but the husband undergoing a transformation from a loving, caring husband to a loving, caring cucold. Hopefully the author will not become disallusioned by some of the comments and carry on with telling us the rest of his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, I can't wait for more. Derek where can we find your other work?

cheekyflyercheekyflyerover 1 year ago

You’ve ignited something in me that I didn’t know existed. I want to be black owned now.

cheekyflyercheekyflyerover 1 year ago

You’ve ignited a desire I didn’t know I possessed. I feel the need to be black owned. Thank you Derek Grant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story and hope it never stops! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the deep desire for submission is only understandable on the basis of your sexual endowment and the sexual history starting with adolescence...so people of the other sex or those well-endowed will raise their brows and think of lunacy

i gave the story five stars and feel sad that i could not replace the narrator in real life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...

story TAGS