Tales of Reluctance: Tale 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a beautiful cock," she said.

She closed her eyes, as though anticipating how great his cock would feel on her lips. After pausing for a moment she opened her mouth slightly and slowly licked the tip of his dick with her tongue, licking in slow circles around the top. She put just the head into her mouth, and then removing it, rubbed the top all around her lips. David for the first time let out a little moan of pleasure. Sally looked up at him with her big brown eyes, smiled and slowly put his cock properly into her mouth. Drawing her lips back over it, so it popped out again, before putting it back into her mouth and withdrawing it again. Her left hand gripped his shaft tightly, to ensure his cock stayed at a comfortable height. From her mouth came a smacking sound as she kissed the tip and began to suck it more rigorously. She began to lick his flanks with low slow movements of her tongue.

"It's so big," she muttered. "You are so much bigger than Paul." Her mouth took another journey all the way down his shaft. Sally looked up at David just using one hand to gently caress his dick as she studied his face, watching his reaction.

"Is this nice David?" She said.

"It's. It's. The best," he replied, holding his breath and then suddenly exhaling. She watched him, looking fascinated as he inhaled deeply before breathing out slowly and noisily. Sally stuck out her tongue and again licked all around the tip in a slow circle and then grabbing his cock halfway down the shaft she sucked on it again. David watched Sally sucking him and while her eyes were closed he cautiously lowered his hand and moved some hair off her face.

"I like it when you hold my head," she said. "Show me what you like best." And David placed his hand gently on the back of her head. She began to suck, taking his cock deeper into her mouth and rolling her hand around his shaft she continued to give him a blowjob. His hand gently touched her cheek and he loved the sensation of feeling her soft skin. She began to suck harder, pulling him closer to her at the same time. Her head was now bobbing up and down in a regular rhythm. After doing this for a while, she paused, and then took his whole cock into her mouth, holding it there before pulling back, her lips running over his shaft. She pulled her head back, and then again took the whole length into her mouth. Now without his cock leaving her mouth, she was moving rapidly up and down the whole length.

"Oh shit that's incredible," said David seeming to especially like what she was doing now. So Sally continued going on and on, in and out, David moaning louder and louder.

Finally she sat back, and looked up at David, rubbing his cock again gently with just one hand as she watched his face.

"Good?" she said simply and he gulped and nodded. Sally laughed. "So you'd like more then?"

She did not wait for an answer, but moved back into position, lifting his cock with her left hand and licking the whole length. Sally began to suck hard on the top of his cock, occasionally pausing to flick her tongue at it.

"Hmmmmm," she murmured, working her hands over his balls and making David moan again, before holding the tip in her mouth as she rolled her hands round his shaft. "Such a lovely cock," she said, almost to herself, as she momentarily sat back, before resuming giving him oral love.

She began to suck him harder and harder, making David gasp and Sally also began to utter quiet little moans, as the blowjob became more and more intense.

Finally using just her hands she worked his cock hard, holding her mouth open over the tip.

David began to moan louder.

"Its ok David. Come for me," she commented. "Come for me sweetheart. That's it all over my pretty face," she said. He immediately exploded, his come covering her mouth and nose. He was breathing hard and groaning as he did. She put out her tongue and rested the end of his cock on it, before giving it several sucks and then she got up, and headed towards the kitchen.

"I just need to clean up." She said.

When Sally came back from the kitchen she smiled at David, and walked over to him, passionately kissing her on the lips.

"Did you like that David?" she said.

He nodded, still feeling a little breathless at overwhelming sensation of his intense orgasm.

"Good," she said and she walked out. "Good night then. See you in the morning."

He stood still, a little shocked by her sudden departure.

David wanted to run after her, to thank her, to plead with her to let him share her bed, but he wasn't brave enough. He so wanted to fuck her. It was then he realized his mind was made up; he would sleep with her next week. He was absolutely smitten with her and there was no longer any part of him that wanted to resist. David knew he would regret not going to bed with her for the rest of his life, if he didn't agree to the surrogacy plan.

He lay for a long time in the spare room too excited to sleep, before finally dropping off several hours later. To his confusion he found an empty house with just a note in the kitchen when he awoke. Help yourself to breakfast it said. To his horror the note also suggested that they should not speak again till next week. Sally finished by saying perhaps they both needed time to think before they took the big step of having sex. David was crushed and utterly bereft. His heart sank at the idea that she might be changing her mind. Why had he not just agreed when he had the chance?

For several days he moped around the house. He texted Sally many times, mostly without response, but occasionally she would reply telling him to be patient. The one time he got very brave and tried to call her she did not answer. As well he tried to talk to the lawyer, who had not sent the contract, so it was still unsigned. He thought perhaps signing the contract would help or at least give him a reason to talk to her. The lawyer's number however did not seem to be working. Gradually day after day his frustration and helplessness built up. Finally on Sunday she called his phone and in a very friendly voice suggested that they meet for dinner, at seven, at her place, that night.

David excitedly agreed, "shall I bring another overnight bag?" he asked hopefully.

"If you want to," said Sally and then the line went dead He had wanted to ask so much more, but the call had ended before he could even get started. All he could do then was wait for dinner and hope it would turn out the way he wanted it too. The clock oh so very slowly ticked round towards seven.

Part five

The dinner had been great, a superb meal, and although David had felt very awkward at first Sally eventually got him relaxed. The wine helped, but mainly she was able to get him laughing. The food was great and when it was all over she made him sit in the lounge while she did a bit of clearing up. He offered to help, but she said it was all being dumped in the kitchen, and the housekeeper would deal with it in the morning.

David sat on the sofa admiring all the nice things around him. He wondered briefly about her husband, realising there were no pictures of him anywhere, in fact there were only the pictures of Sally. There was one picture of her with two friends and that was it. Everywhere though there were nice things. The Raymond's definitely had style and money for the best.

Suddenly a voice called and realising Sally was calling him he went to find her. When he found the kitchen empty he went into the hall.

"I am up here," said a voice from above. He heard footsteps upstairs, but Sally did not appear at the top of the stairs, so with a mixture of confusion, hope, nerves and excitement he breathlessly climbed the stairs.

"Second door on the right," said the voice again.

He appeared at the correct bedroom door and there was Sally.

David gasped in shock. She was wearing a white bra with matching knickers, with suspenders and black stockings. On her feet were very high stiletto shoes. As he came into the room she got up off the chair and walked towards him, wobbling slightly as she walked due to the height of her shoes.

"Do you like it?" she said opening her hands wide to show she meant her outfit.

"Its wonderful," he replied. "You look beautiful."

"I wanted to wear something special for you," she said. "I bought it just for you. To make your first time even more memorable."

She took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom, sitting him down on the chair she had risen from, and taking his hand he got him to touch her legs and to run his hands over her body. She slowly turned around for him as he caressed her.

Sally walked a few steps away from David, turned around to face him and began to slowly unclip her suspenders and then removed them, before rolling her stockings down her legs, bending at the knee as she did. She removed her shoes and then removed the stockings. She then put her shoes back on.

"Stand up," she said and David rose immediately as she walked across the floor. As she knelt at his feet and undid his trousers, he unbuttoned his shirt. Once his shirt was open and his trousers around his ankles she leant forward and began to suck on his cock, as she sucked him he began to rock his hips moving in the same rhythm as Sally was. As she gave him a blowjob he took his shirt off and tossed it away. She gave him a long, slow blowjob, moving at the same steady pace as before. Sally raised her head to look at David with big wide-eyes and then slowly removed her bra. She withdrew her mouth from his cock looked at him with a big smile.

"Do you want to fuck me?" She said. David nodded.

"Are you sure?" she said.

"I need to sign the contract," he said. " I couldn't reach the lawyer again. I tried."

"Afterwards," replied Sally smiling, "Don't worry about it now.

"Are you still fertile?" he said. "Is it too late?"

"You worry too much David," she said. "Right now all I want is to fuck you. Take off your clothes David."

David removed his shoes and stepped out of his trousers and boxer shorts, standing naked in front of Sally, who now lay on the bed. Her arms were across her bare breasts and all she had on were her white knickers and her black shoes.

"Come here and remove my shoes darling," she said.

David knelt at the end of the bed and removed one shoe, he kissed her leg and stroked it with his hand before then removing the other shoe, and this time he kissed Sally's instep. All the time she lay watching him, a grin on her face, arms still across her breasts.

"Now my knickers," she said, bending her leg at the knee to help him.

Sally lay still as David pulled her knickers up her raised thighs, and down her leg. Sally raising each foot in turn to help him remove them. One hand moved down from her breasts to cover her pussy.

"Lick me right here," she said, stroking between her legs and indicating that was where she meant.

David moved into position, as Sally spread her legs wide, her hands now resting on her thighs, she watched David carefully as he began to lick between her legs. He was pleased after just a few licks to hear Sally moan quietly, and so he continued doing exactly what he was doing. Sally's hand moved her hair off her face and then she began to hold and then squeeze her breasts. David moved a little to get more comfortable and then resumed licking her pussy.

Sally gasped a little and then said. "That's right David. Just like that." David looked up and ran his hand over her pubic area, before he again lowered his head and resumed licking. Sally moved her head back, tensing her body and running a hand over her breasts and stomach. She continued to quietly moan to herself as David continued to give her oral love. Sally lay on the bed with David licking, kissing and sucking on her pussy for several minutes.

"Come here. Its time." Sally said and she showed David how she wanted him to support himself above her, a hand on each side of her body and she guided his cock into her. Her legs opened wide to receive him as bent them at the knees. She watched the expression on his face change as his cock slipped gently inside her. David could not believe how amazing being inside her felt.

"Feels good?" she said.

"Fuck," said David.

He slowly withdrew his cock and then pushed gently in again, fidgeting slightly to get into a better position, before repeating the motion and then again and then again .

She ran her hands over his strong arms and then they kissed slowly and passionately as he continued to slowly fuck her. She gripped his arm as they kissed and he screwed her with the same long slow movement. Sally tried to keep him focused on kissing her, trying to ensure he still fucked her nice and slow. He put his head gently on the top of hers.

"Am I doing it right? He said.

"Its beautiful darling," she said. "Do it just like you are, nice and gentle and slow."

She ran her hands over his arms. David getting uncomfortable being in one place, put more weight on his arms and raised his body up a little higher. Their breathing became heavier and they both began to moan in unison.

"Fuck that is so good," said Sally smiling at him. "I love your big cock inside me."

David began to use a sharper faster motion and Sally told him that she liked that. His pride surged as he began to realize not only was he having sex for the first time, but also he seemed to be doing it well. David watched as Sally ran her arms across her breasts, and she stretched her leg out a little. David looking down watched his cock moving inside her, as they continued to make love.

"I can't believe I am doing this," he said.

"Come here sweetheart," she said and she pulled David down on top of her and with her hand behind his neck they kissed again. Sally slowly lifted her legs and crossed them behind his ass, locking her heels together.

"You and your beautiful cock are all mine," she said.

He still fucked her slowly, as they kissed with long passionate kisses. She began to use her heels to push him into her, feeling his cock going a little deeper as she did. He began to move faster, and as he did he looked down at what he was doing and then back at Sally.

"Its ok, fuck me faster if you want to," she said. "You feel amazing inside me." And she kissed him again, lifting her legs a little higher on his ass. Their kisses became short and sharp, each one making a slapping sound, as in-between Sally began to breath much faster, her excitement growing as he fucked her.

David looked at Sally for a while, smiling at the dreamy look on her face as he continued screwing her, moving his head down he kissed her right breast, loving the feeling of the soft flabby flesh in his mouth.

"Fuck me hard," Sally said and David again lifted himself off her and supported by his arms he began to move in and out of her much faster and much harder as Sally lay beneath him writhing with pleasure.

"That's it, harder, you can't hurt me," she said.

"Yes, yes, yes," she began to repeat over and over and the bed began to bang rhythmically against the wall. David shut his eyes and fucked her for all he was worth.

As he fucked her, she noticed his face changing and so not ready for him to come just yet she pushed him back into a seated position and she sat up too, so they were face to face. Her legs now either side of his hips. She flicked her hair off her face as she began to rock her hips as he sat watching her.

"Let me fuck you," she said. "Let me show you how. Kiss my breasts darling."

David lowered his head and began to kiss and suck on her tits as she continued to rotate her hips and fuck him.

"That's it," she moaned, "take them deep into your mouth." As he kissed them she said, "that's a good boy." She leant right back, so he could kiss all over her chest and stomach.

Now she moved him into a lying down position and she sat on top of him in a kneeling position and began to bounce up and down on him. She began to bounce faster and faster, now making David moan, before with a low groan, he came inside her. Sally flopped down on top of him.

She lay in his arms for a while listening to his breathing slowly coming back under control. They lay together for a while in silence. Her phone vibrated, and she quickly got out of bed, walked over and checked it, smiling as she read it.

"Everything ok?" said David concerned at how fast she had moved on hearing the phone.

"Everything's great," she replied, "and as you seemed to enjoy your first time so much, I think it will soon be time for the round two." She walked back to the bed and reaching under the duvet she grasped his cock which was already hardening again, just at the idea of more lovemaking. She began to stroke up and down the shaft, his erection getting stronger and stronger as she did. She loved that about young men it didn't take much to get them ready again.

"David?" she said quietly. "Fuck me again!"

David gulped and nodded. "Ok, but I thought you would want to wait to see if you fell pregnant before we did it again."

"Well I have a little fantasy, that my husband will never let me do," she said seductively and opening the drawer of the bedside cabinet she showed him two sets of handcuffs. "If you let me put these on you I will let you have me again, right here and now."

"Wow," said David, "you want to cuff me?"

"Yes," she said, "will you let me do that? It will really turn me on."

David immediately agreed and Sally put the cuffs on him attaching them to the sturdy headboard. Now he was restrained she further surprised him by standing up and grabbing the remote she turned the television on. The screen began to show a video of them making love.

"You taped us?" said David, suddenly feeling a little nervous and wondering why she would do something like that. She smiled at him as his hands pulled at the cuffs.

His nervousness turned into complete bewilderment when he heard noises outside and two other women he did not recognize walked straight into the bedroom.

"How was he?" said the first one to Sally ignoring David.

"Inexperienced, but very wiling," she said. "Pretty big cock too."

"What? What is going on?" Said David thrashing around, now trying as hard as he could to get his hands free.

"David this is my sister-in-law, Rosa Raimondi, but we call her Rosie and this is her cousin Luigia Raimondi, but we just call her Lou." Said Sally. They have both been really looking forward to meeting you."

"David, they are police-issue handcuffs, they are not coming off," said the lady called Rosie, smiling at the way he was struggling. "So I suggest you keep still." She commented before adding, "Now what do we have here?" And she pulled the covers off him, so he was completely naked

"Hmmmm, as you said Sal, pretty big cock." Said Lou. "This should be fun."

Sally said she needed some water and went downstairs, leaving the other two women to explain to the bewildered David what was happening. It took a while but he eventually realized there was no baby plan and in fact Sally's husband knew nothing of what he and Sally had agreed. Eventually David with lots of help from the women made the connection to the name Raimondi and realized that Raymond was simply an Anglicized version of Sally's real surname.

"Oh my god," he said resuming pulling on the handcuffs in his desperation.

The women then told him what Sally's husband would do to him if he found out he had had sex with her. You will do what we tell you the women said, or her husband gets the tape. Sally he will forgive, you he will kill, very slowly and very painfully. Maybe even your whole family.

"You see he really is a gangster David," said Sally returning to the room. "Not a nice man at all, but you know that from the school work I set you. Which you did very well I must say." She sat beside him on the bed. Her hand moved a strand of hair off his face. "Pity you didn't get a copy of that contract, but without it there is no proof of my little scam. You won't find that lawyer trust me. In fact he wasn't a lawyer at all. Also my love it might be better if you did not suggest to my Paolo if you meet him, I mean Paul, that he has a low sperm count. Italian men get very sensitive about such things. It might upset him more than the fact you screwed his wife."