Tales of Reluctance: Tale 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally sat on the bed, studying David, who lay there, looking close to tears. He seemed to be realizing that he was physically trapped by the handcuffs, but more trapped by the way Sally had set him up. Sally smile widened.

You seem to have lost your erection," she commented dryly.

"I don't believe you?" David yelled at Sally suddenly.

"Well take your chance if you like David, but men who screw prisoner's wives get what's coming to them, let alone prisoners that are also Mafia" she said. Sally pulled out of the bedside cabinet their wedding picture and also a story in the paper of Paolo being arrested for attempted murder a couple of years ago.

"Prisoner's wives?" said David in shock and horror. "You said he was in Italy."

"I guess I lied," said Sally shrugging her shoulders, "I tend to do that. However, you need to understand the idea that he will kill you, if he knows about you sleeping with me. Well that's completely true" At this the other women solemnly nodded and then burst out laughing.

"And if he doesn't our husbands will," they said continuing to giggle.

"Now you are going to do just what we want you little prick, or my husband will arrange for some nasty men to make sure you don't have a prick anymore." Said Sally, grabbing David dick and squeezing hard. "Do you understand David?"

"What do you want with me?" Said David quietly, head thrashing from side to side and his heart sinking as he realized he had to do what they wanted.

"I, actually we, want you to be our fuck toy for the rest of this week." Said Sally. "We are going to slowly drain your balls David, and you are going to co-operate, or you are going to live a very short painful life. Now my friends here," Sally said to David firmly, "need their pussy's eating out, so get that mouth of yours ready." She held the glass of water close to his mouth allowing him to take a drink.

David watched in horror as both the other ladies began to undress.

Sally laughed at David's face, confident now that he would co-operate for the rest of the week and then keep quiet. Just like the others had. They had done it again, with their husbands in prison; life was hard, not having a man about the place. Her and her friends deserved a little summer treat, and they liked nothing better than fucking a young man, till he couldn't get it up anymore.

Sally sighed and sat down on a chair happy for now to watch her friends enjoy their first experience with David. She would pay him the money at the end of week just like she had promised, but now it would be worth every single cent.

"I told you would always remember your first time David," she laughed, but Rosie was already sitting on his face and ordering him to lick her.