Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fragrance was intoxicating, and he felt his cock begin to awaken again. It swelled, rose, hardened, and before long it stood up proudly once more. He had no idea how she could have noticed that his rigid length had once more risen to the occasion, or maybe she just understood the effect she must have had on him. Whatever the case, she obviously knew, because leaned back and reached behind her to touch his hot, hard, throbbing shaft.

"I think we're both ready," she said softly.

He smiled and nodded.

"Quite ready," he agreed.

She lifted herself off him, moved down alongside his body and swung her leg across him to straddle his hips. Then she reached down, took his hot, hard cock in her hand and put its tip against the flower of her nether lips. She gently rocked back and forth, sliding the bulbous head up and down against her wet and slippery folds before leaning forward, gradually increasing the pressure against him, until the lips of her pussy parted and the head of his cock slipped between them.

She held still for a few heartbeats, her eyes closed and an expression of utter bliss on her face. Galen suddenly remembered one of Serana's earliest lessons to him. She'd told him that sex magic was far more than just a way to use pleasure as a power source, and that the emotional aspect of lovemaking and the mage's state of mind were in fact the essential factors. And he had learned time and time again how right she had been. But Irya clearly subscribed to an even greater truth: the fact that deriving power from pleasure didn't preclude enjoyment. The expression on her face left no doubt as how much she enjoyed it right now.

Slowly she impaled herself upon him. She lowered herself fraction by fraction, her inner flesh parting before him as he slid deeper into her. Her inner heat became more and more intense around the head of his cock as he entered her further. Deeper and deeper his rigid length invaded the most intimate place of her body, until he was inside her all the way and the lips of her pussy were warm and wet against his skin.

He lifted his hands, reaching for her breasts. Once again he marveled at their soft, smooth firmness and at how perfectly their round shapes fit the palms of his hands. He gently lifted them, feeling their weight, and her nipples stood out hard and proud when he touched them. He stroked those little nubs, caressed them, rubbed them, gently squeezed them, and the way she moved in response clearly spoke of her pleasure as he did so.

Following a sudden impulse, he gently scratched their soft, rounded curves with his fingernails. The effect was immediate, and unexpected. She closed her eyes, shuddered, threw her head back and arched her body like a cat while she tried, but failed, to stifle a soft moan. Deep inside her he felt her inner muscles suddenly grip his hard cock and squeeze it as if she never wanted to let go.

The light coming through the cracks around the window shutters had dimmed, and somewhere outside there was the sound of distant thunder. Galen noticed it, a part of his mind strangely abstracted. The weather must be turning, he thought. Good. The fields could use the rain.

But at that point Irya began to move on top of him, and all thoughts of weather and crops vanished from his mind. She slowly lifted herself off him until only the head of his cock was still inside her, then she began to lower herself upon him again. But how differently it felt now! Somehow her insides had become much tighter all of a sudden. He had no idea how she did what she did, but her inner flesh caressed the head of his cock in a much more intimate fashion, and the slick, wet heat of her inner folds sliding down so tightly around the head of his cock was entirely unexpected. The feeling was so intense! For a moment he was close to losing control; it was as if his whole body, but especially his cock, vibrated with pent-up sexual pleasure trying to break free. And not all of it was his own: he could clearly feel her inner Energies flow into him, passing into his body by way of his cock and spreading outward from his groin, and the sensation was quite unlike he'd ever experienced with Serana.

She began to ride him with slow, long strokes, and it was as if he slid deeper into her with each stroke; even though he knew that wasn't really the case, but it still felt like that. She had her eyes closed, and the expression on her face was a curious blend of ecstasy and self-control. He felt her Energies gather within her, and his own rose to match hers.

Her movements on top of him were measured, carefully controlled, and intensely pleasurable. The pressure of his approaching Release began to build inside him, slowly but surely, and he did what he could to keep those fires banked. Although she had told him not to worry about his Energies, he simply wanted this to last as long as possible.

She leaned forward a little, and once more his hands found her breasts, small but exquisite, and he caressed their soft yet firm roundness with his fingertips. Her nipples were hard as little pebbles under his touch. He caressed them gently and lovingly with his thumbs, and her breathing deepened.

While Galen wanted this to last as long as he could, Irya appeared to have other ideas. Gradually she began to move faster and more deliberately, and her as strokes became quicker they also grew more powerful and more insistent. Her breathing became slightly ragged as she rode him with quick, short strokes now, and a pink flush had begun to spread across her face, her neck and her upper chest. She no longer smiled, and the look on her face was one of intense concentration.

Once again the sound of thunder came from outside, still faint but growing louder as the storm appeared to draw closer.

He felt her Energies rise and rise within her, but he sensed something else, too, something that he had never experienced before. While her Energies had already been infusing his cock somehow, now it was as if they reached further into him and mingled with the blue-white light that had been building deep inside him. Suddenly he was on the verge of Release as their combined energies filled him to overflowing and threatened to burst out from him.

Irya made the faintest sound, and suddenly her body grew tense as her orgasm was upon her. Perhaps it was because her Energies were somehow mingling with his own, or maybe it was something else, he couldn't tell, but Galen experienced her orgasm with her as if they were Melded. Yet this was not a Meld. It was something of an entirely different order, something that had to do with the Energies rather than with shared awareness. Her sensations came rushing into him through whatever link existed between them at this very moment, and the pleasure of her climax hit him full on as it erupted within her.

Great Mother, it was intense! He felt her pleasure button spark, followed by a veritable explosion of orgasmic bliss deep within her, right at the point where the head of his cock sat, and he felt the heat erupt from her very core to engulf him with the force of her release.

That proved is undoing. As her pussy gripped his hard shaft again and again, he felt himself suddenly grow even harder and larger inside her, and with one powerful, almost desperate thrust he drove himself into her hot, wet, spasming depths as far as he could. Then the head of his cock exploded with the pleasure of his own orgasm, and the Energies burst from it to infuse her inner core.

Although Galen had almost forgotten why they were doing this in the first place, Irya clearly had not. She was ready for his Release when it came, in a way he had not known was possible. At the exact moment when his Energies burst forth she reached into him somehow and literally drew them out of him. She deliberately drained him in a single instant.

The first time Serana had introduced him to the Energies and had shown him what happens at the moment of Release, she had fed his own Energy back into him and it had increased the intensity of his orgasm ten-fold, perhaps twenty-fold. But this! This was of an entirely different order. By drawing his Energies out of him so quickly she also increased the rate of transfer, and thereby the intensity of his Release, but several orders of magnitude.

Suddenly his body seemed to vanish. His entire being merely existed as Energy, blue-white and unbearably bright. His mind sat at the center of the cloud where its light infused him, permeated him, even threatened to sweep him away. Yet somehow he managed to hold himself together, and then there was only pleasure, almost unbearably intense. And he wasn't alone in that pleasure. She was right there with him, and together they held on, clinging to one another in the midst of that hurricane of Energy, and somehow that intensified the pleasure even more.

Finally, after what might have been an instant or an eternity, he slowly became aware of their bodies again: Irya sitting on top of him like a marble statue; his own arms, legs and hips rigid and taut as if they were about to shatter. Yet the ecstasy of his orgasm continued through the haze of Energy, and his pulsing cock pumped jet after thick jet into her searing hot core. Great Mother, it was so intense!

But something was different this time: wave after searing wave of Energy circulated through him, rather of rushing out of him. It was as if the earth shook with the intensity of their mutual Release, and vaguely the sound of a nearby thunderclap registered on the turmoil that was his consciousness. Then his awareness began to dim once again, and he realized he was close to passing out. But Irya reached out with her mind to steady him, and together they somehow managed to hold on to consciousness, although everything did grow hazy and dim for a while. He was vaguely aware of the turmoil inside both of them as their mutual Energies raged through them in a way that was strangely different from anything he'd known so far.

When he finally opened his eyes, the first he saw was Ayden standing next to the bed. The door had been flung open and Serana was looking around the corner, a look of intense concern on her face. Irya had collapsed on top of him. Her hair was plastered against her skull, and her skin was running with sweat. His deflating cock was still inside her.

"What have you done?" Ayden demanded.

Galen looked up, trying to clear his blurry vision. He felt utterly spent.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his voice sounding groggy.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice that!" Ayden shouted, apparently beside himself.

Galen's blurry gaze followed Ayden's pointing finger. He blinked and looked again. What in the name of the Great Mother...

A large, wide crack had formed in the wall next to the bed. As he watched, a blue-white flash of lightning shone through it from outside, and the sound of the thunderclap that almost immediately followed was deafening.

"I... I don't know..." Galen stammered.

Serana stepped into the bedroom. As she passed through the door, Galen noticed that it was hanging askew, apparently having come off at least one of its hinges, and the doorframe looked strangely out of plumb.

"Calm down, Ayden," she said. "Let's find out what's going on here before we get all upset."

Ayden got hold of himself with visible effort. He nodded curtly and bent down to take a closer look at Irya. She moaned softly and opened her eyes. Her gaze was unfocused for a few moments. hen she looked up.

"What..." she began.

Ayden held out his hand and helped her up. Galen's flaccid cock slipped out of her, followed by a thick gob of their combined juices. Under different circumstances he'd have felt quite embarrassed about that, but right now something else was going on that appeared to be much more important than that, so he ignored it. Irya turned to sit on the edge of the bed, looking slightly dazed. Galen sat up as well and looked around. The crack in the wall next to the bed wasn't the only one, he noticed, although it was the widest.

He slowly shook his head.

What in the world...?