All Comments on 'Talkin' In Your Sleep'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
yowietooyowietooabout 10 years ago
Great story

another great story well done!!

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Always a good day to see a new story from you.

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
A great story...

Another great story of yours that I enjoyed reading. Thankyou again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

Excellent storyline. Five stars. Thanks for another great one.

zed0zed0about 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Great story!

Glad to see that you are back.

While you were gone some non-man was using your pen name and submitting some really awful RAAC wimp assed garbage.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
MUMBLING ABOUT A DIFFERENT PARTNER

does REM explain Freud, TK U MLJ LV NV

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Chuckle :-)

Now THAT was a classic 'stang finish!

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not my cup of tea!

I'm not crazy about this story line. It was well written story with good background and character set-up. However, it wasn't detailed enough in the sex scenes and I thought the main character was a prude!

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

d2talld2tallabout 10 years ago
one more time

Another great story! Do you have an assembly line on your computer? It just keeps typing out one great story after another. Keep them coming, can't get enough of them. Great read! THANKS!

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Always a top shelf story from your pen!

Btw how about that independent rear suspension on the new Stangs? Hope they can keep the rubber on the road!

kelchakelchaabout 10 years ago
WORTH

A five just for Destiny.

Back with the retard wife theme are you? Husband deserves all the pain and more for choosing such a moron for a mate. At least Destiny finally showed up to put him in his proper place. You know. On his knees, behind her, with his face between her cheeks. And preferably before she showers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Very nice story Thank You

AMerryMan

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed it because, in the end, he stayed sane and away from Tammy. She was a bit too clueless for my tastes. After expressing his concerns before they made a commitment to each other she cheats on him and thinks it will be OK? Really? When he talked to her about it, she seemed to understand exactly how he felt. Now she doesn't get it?

Also, doesn't someone have to BE dead before you file a wrongful "death" suit? Further, there is NO WAY a court would consider allowing Bob to be taken off life support while legal actions were underway. Allowing the death would create the conditions for the legal action that his wife was taking. Can you say CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

Nice that Samantha's cousin showed up. Hope she is better in bed than Samantha was. He does have high standards for sex after Tammy (well experienced).

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Old comfy shoes.

Another well put together tale. Seeing the authors name we know what to expect so it's like putting on a pair of comfortable shoes at the end of the day. The question is when do those shoes become old, tired and boring? 3*

Probably a bit harsh but I read a great story by girl on the moon a couple of days ago, well put together, dramatic, emotional and damn erotic and it can't make four stars because its told from a cheating wife POV. Yet pedestrian fairy tales of retribution from pure shining heros against their cheating wives that would struggle to get wood from a horny teenage boy consistently get four and a half or better.

MelwenMelwenabout 10 years ago
5 stars - it's a SS06 story after all

not your best work, but you had me so happy when he threw out samantha that i had to make it a 5.

Keep it up Mr Stang !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2nd Man?

No one is wondering who the 2nd man was that ran off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Destiny?????

You got to love it...Destiny! :) Not a bad story, not your best, but still very good.

Sometimes SS06 you have a touch of HDK in your writing. Nice ending.

sbart921sbart921about 10 years ago
A Fun Read

Nothing too serious; just fiction and StangStar06's great ability to have our hero outlast the crazy wife. (Good length too, BTW) Thanks!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Uh?

"I guess I just wanted to try someone else just once"

What? She had screwed dozens of guys before she got married, she had tried many someone elses!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Dumb wife

Cute ending. This wife was probably the dumbest one in any of your stories. "I wanted to make our marriage better by having sex with someone else." Every single reason that she gave for having sex with Bob was stupid. All of her decisions made no sense.

Point 1: She was insecure about Bob's wife being prettier. Solution: She decides that the best thing to do would be to let her husband have sex with her.

Point 2: She and her husband had a pretty good sex life and couldn't keep their hands off of each other? Solution: She decided that she should spice up their already good sex life by having sex with someone else.

Point 3: Her husband rejected the idea of a swap? Solution: She decided to have sex with Bob and then try to harder to convince him so that it isn't cheating.

Point 4: Her husband got angry with her for bringing up the swap. Solution: Have more sex with Bob and keep trying to convince her husband that it is a good idea.

Point 5: She should treasure her marriage like a precious gem. Solution: She should have sex with a guy who willingly cheats on his wife, belittles her, and trades her.

Point 5: Bob really missed hanging out with her husband because he is angry that they keep bringing up the swap. Solution: Have more sex with Bob while they ponder a way to get her husband to forgive him. But don't forget to keep bringing up the swap.

Point 6: Her husband hates cheating and said that he would leave her if she did it. Solution: Convince him that the swap is a good idea. Only after having sex with Bob, of course.

Point 7: She was considered a slut and is happy to finally be settled down with one guy. Solution: Have sex with Bob

She didn't even put two and two together that her husband stopped having sex with her when she started having sex with Bob. Even if she didn't talk in her sleep, she wouldn't gotten caught eventually. She was too stupid to be any good concealing a long term affair. And I hate to speak ill of the dead, but Bob's "accident" was just Darwinism playing out. How this guy had a successful business is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For

For one of your crap stories it was a so so story. I was still to long as all you stories are. You have to learn how to skim your stories to rid yourself of the bull shit. The ending sucked and still who gives a shit about a Mustang. Get back in your Fiat grunt.

RonG1941RonG1941about 10 years ago
Getting even:

Payback is a bitch and Revenge is sweet. I always enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can they get any sillier?

Yes they can. But of course SS is pandering to the BTB fetish and his word shoveling has to be silly to meet the demand.

bigdnc13bigdnc13about 10 years ago
Bad pun; great story

Another bad pun (pike's pick), but another great story. Keep 'em coming.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Another 5* +

Hell! This has been the best Literotica Tuesday in, well, a while!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Astounding!

Adequate story. Sweetie getting nailed by a guy she didn't like was implausible. Only if Hubby had explicitly asked her to do it! She had been clear about the exclusive sex issue years before, and had added the 'only if you want me to!' proviso on Bob's first request to Hubby!

My main quibble is that a 'shining armor' kinda guy like Hubby would NOT be expected to 'dismiss' a lady who was a lousy lay! He would be expected to quickly teach Sam to be a great sex partner! She had ALREADY indicated that she wanted Hubby's body, and before that she presented good reasons why her hubby did not develop her latent delights! Disappointing! The submissive aspect of Sam's character Hubby uncovered would be sufficient to drop her!

Very doubtful that Sweetie would be found civilly culpable of Bob's incapacity. Hubby's toying with HIS responsibility in that accident is also mainly filler!

The Pike's Pick sounds remarkably stupid. Mess up a perfectly good rake. They DO sell shovel or rake (or better, I think, pick or axe) handles!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great tale

great tale but I do not think a lawyer would let you tell all you did on the stand.

wish you could in real life court. I would never share my wife or do swapping.

keep writing

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 10 years ago
Entertainment...

at its best. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Corny ending but a nice read.

I cannt see Samantha getting a judgement for an accidental death and their home owners insurance is good for 300'000. So she was not liable the insurance co would have to pay. To bad Tammy did not get pregnant. And the ending was a fantasy .

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
I'm not a lawyer but . . .

I do know some things about the law. Improbable as the wrongful death suit was, Davie would be liable for Tammy's debt in a civil case because the divorce filing took place after the incident in question (i.e., Bob's injury resulting in a vegetative state).

Also, as another hinted, homeowners insurance would have had some obligation to cover it. And finally, it is not illegal to record in your own home, so I think the video would have been admissible in a divorce proceeding in most if not all jurisdictions.

Concerning the writing, there were few obvious errors and the length was OK. Though Davie filed for divorce, he was not yet legally divorced, so trying Samantha out in the sack was technically immoral. And I agree with other that Tammy was pretty dumb. Still, a fun, entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow sso6 another dumb wife story,and tech mistakes made.

She slips after 7years with the dumbest reasoning. But after all those years and she being the perfect partner ,don't you try and find a way to make it work. This was not a long time affair , trust was broken but you making her dumb he could have educated her stupid reasoning and changed her from doing this a again. They still were in love at that point. Also as mention below homeowners ins covers liability and that lawsuit had no merit since he came on to her. If you have someone you love ,wouldn't you like to continue that . And the ending was so unbelievable as the new girl on the block comes into play with a mustang no less, single and related to the wife of the cheating husband, did you just rush the ending??

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Highly improbable amusing romp

Everyone else is worrying about the details of a tongue in cheek story. Realism is not a requirement on this site! Perhaps the authors should put it all in Sci-Fi and Fantasy. But it was interesting until Samantha turned out to be a hopeless lover. Usually Destiny is in a different package.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
liability

Clearly, as the homeowners at the time of Bob's accident, they would be liable for negligence ie. leaving a rake, with a spike hammered into the end by the homeowner, lying on the floor of an unlocked storage, and thus liable to civil suit. Some would be covered by the insurance. Given the making of the rake into a weapon, perhaps criminal negligence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am a lawyer, but . . .

I am a lawyer, but this is fiction. Outstanding fiction with a legal element, but fiction. A trial judge has about the same amount of latitude that an author does. An author's trial judge has correspondingly more - sustaining a non-party witness's attorney's objection, for example. It makes the fictional story better. The really far-out fictional element is assembling Chekov's pick withe the spike at the handle end instead of reversing it at the rake end, like a Pulaski. Since it needed to be at the handle end, and this is fiction, that's where it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lucky for Davie....

That the cops didn't see the cameras and thus find out about the tapes because if they had they would have discovered that:

1) Davie knew about the weekly Wednesday sex sessions

2) That Davie knew Bob would run for the shed that Tammy had haphazardly thrown the "Pike's Pick" into

3) That Davie had made his car more noisy to be heard better by Bob, expecting him to run for the shed when Bob heard Davie's Mustang

4) That there wasn't anything wrong with the car when it was taken to the shop, and Davie thus expected it to be returned to the house (or driven there as originally planned) Wednesday

etc, etc....

And as others have commented, it was when the accident occurred, not when judgment was entered, that would have made Davie liable to Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sleeping talkin away

If Pike's Pick peaked

Would a ho a hoe still be?

If butt a slut a slut to be

T'would seem a destiny.

Of stangs and stings

And rakes just so

T'was a shafting in the end.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
A well spun tale.

Not exactly realistic but oddly enough, tragic and funny at the same time.

I mean, the shed, the rake, the spike...an accident just waiting to happen.

I'm satisfied with the outcome.

ChupasChupasabout 10 years ago

Mint 1969 Shelby being auctioned off. 8500 miles. All over the news.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Others?

" I guess I just wanted to try someone else just once."

Huh? Before they had even started dating she had tried dozens, if not hundreds of 'someones', so why the big need now?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Couple Of Things

I wonder if the $100,000 was technically half the settlement, because Bob shared responsibility with Tammy as he put himself into the position that led to his injury.

So if the damages were actually $100,000, Tammy should only have been responsible for half.

Second, as far as being able to trust. Given Tammy's history it really shouldn't have been THAT great a shock that she eventually cheated, presumably he will be more careful with future partners!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
What?

The husband knew for a long time that his wife was fucking the neighbor and he stayed with her anyway. Does this fact bother anyone other than me? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All of SS06's stories are revenge FANTASIES.

javmor79, you are just scratching the surface of SS06's inconsistencies.

Here are some more: In SS06's stories, the husband is always highly intelligent, well educated, financially well off (money is highly valued by SS06), well liked and extremely generous. Yet he chooses a wife who is extremely dumb (as you pointed out), very lazy, and financially poor (this is important because revenge doesn't work if she doesn't end up broke with no prospect).

The wife on the other hand chooses a husband who is an absolute saint, and then does U-turn by cheating with his opposite, the absolute scum of the earth.

Furthermore, the reason for her cheating is usually lust, which is not the reason for most women who cheat. In real life, it is the men who cheat because of lust, while women cheat to find mater mates. So while the wife's lover should be at least the husband's match in terms of social-economic status, in SS06's stories, he is usually a total loser with no education, no manner, no job, has drugs and alcohol problems, and has to leech off of someone to survive.

So what do you get when you add a BTB story with unrealism and inconsistencies? You get a revenge fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
House/Liability Insurance

The award to Samantha would have come directly from Dave and Tammy's house insurance, & it would have amounted to a sum somewhere between $2 &4 Million.

The payments would have been made over time by the insurance company, and upon Bob's death, they would have ceased.

Samantha wouldn't have seen a dime of that money, because Bob was being cared for in an institution rather than her home.

Furthermore, IF they had had no insurance, BOTH Dave & Tammy would have been on the hook, because both their names(?) were on the deed, and thus would be liable as the principle owners of a property where a welcome guest had suffered his injury.

Check your facts, StangStar06.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I read to be entertained.

I don't know why you negative people even read, looking for a discrepancy somewhere? Who cares about missing facts that you think are important? Tell me, did the story entertain you or do you get off on something a little off. At least Stang does not put a ten inch dick on his protagonist every time as some of these writers do.

As one of those that is not particularly gifted with a "hammer" I don't care to read about the son who is about to fuck his mother with his ten inch dick and then make her pregnant, you know the type of story. At least Stang has a plot with his story and does not make a willing cuckold of his male lead. So, just quit reading if you don't like his style. I don't like everything he writes (but like most) but don't squawk if he says a hundred when he means a thousand once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Complete and Utter Nonsense!

Your ignorance of the law would fill up volumes! Virtually everything about the civil/criminal case is absurdly stupid! So stupid, let me attempt to put it in terms readers of an erotic site will understand. "Your discussion of the law is as stupid, ignorant and inaccurate as describing men as having their scrotums ABOVE their penises, and between the penis and the navel!" Or as dumb as stating the mustang from ford is anything but a piece of junk!

The legal errors overshadowed making Tammy dumber than a pile of rocks!

Rated 1 Star, since I can't give it a negative 10 stars!

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
You know the story was fantastic when the comments are emotional

Absolutely great story. As far as facts go, who gives a flying beehive. It was just great writing.

OldfatanduglyOldfatanduglyover 8 years ago
Realism not required for a good story

I've read many (though not all) of StangStar's stories, and I found this one, like most of them, interesting and entertaining. OK, so there are some parts of it which are unrealistic. Big deal. Such is the nature of fiction. Very few "professionally written" blockbuster novels or movies would stand up to a thorough fact-checking. It doesn't matter. A story doesn't have to be accurate or realistic in order to be a good one. "Top Gun" and "The Hunt for Red October" are widely regarded as great stories, but my friends in the fighter pilot and submarine communities laughed their asses off at how ridiculously unrealistic those movies were. They were still great stories and they made their writers a butt load of money. It's hard to argue with success.

On a slightly different topic, some of these anonymous flamers really crack me up. They go on and on about how bad all of SS06's stories are, calling them unrealistic, formulaic, poorly-written, etc, yet they obviously continue to read them. It has been said that the very definition of insanity is to repeat the same action over and over, expecting a different result. Here's an idea: If you don't like the way SS06 writes, STOP READING HIS STORIES!!! As for me, I like StangStar's works and, for that reason, will continue to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dave is a Sinner, not a Saint

Read the paragraph on Page 5 that starts out, "A short time after that, I had discovered that Bob was screwing . . .", and the the following paragraph. Then Google "spring gun", "trap gun", "booby trap" and "illegal". Next look up "Katko v. Briney" in Wikipedia. Most states outlaw spring guns and many criminalize "like devices" ( e.g. S.C. Code of Laws, Title 16, Criminal Offenses, Section 16-23-405 (Definition of 'weapon') "means firearm ... a blackjack, metal pipe or pole, or any other type of device or object which may be used to inflict bodily injury or death. South Carolina gets more specific in a subsequent section, 16-23-450, 'Placing loaded trap gun, spring gun, or like device.", which makes that a misdemeanor.

Bob and Tammy were just immoral, Dave was a criminal. If a prosecutor could prove what Dave stated in those two paragraphs, attempted manslaughter would be a likely charge against Dave. And if the plug was pulled on Bob, an interesting legal procedural battle over whether murder charges (depending on just how many different degrees of murder the state had).

Dave is worse than Bob or Tammy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dave is worse than Bob or tammy

What a fucking retard anon,trying to cite s c law.its a fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked the Story. Line.

It seems Tammy and Bob got what they deserved. She lost her husband by cheating on him and Bob lost his life she turned back into a cheating slut and he was just a slimeball to begin with. I liked the ending about his new neighbor Sam's cousin Destiny. I enjoyed the story.

Ron/cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep, I liked it Also

Good story line. Enjoyed the ending especially.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 7 years ago
While I may agree with KarenE to a point

Tammy had already cheated when the whole swinging question came up. Also, her actions after the divorce were simply disgusting. Had a girlfriend who once wanted to see how I felt about her and told me she was pregnant. I had heard that she was going to pull that crap on me and had fake papers printed up showing I was sterile. So when she told me, I showed her the paperwork and asked who's kid could it be 'cause it sure wasn't mine. Anyway a day or two later she told me it was a mistake as she had gotten her period. I then told her that I knew and was ready with the fake paperwork. See she knew that if she got pregnant I would step up, or at the least pay and take care of my share. She also knew how I hated being lied to. So we split, end of story. I truly abhor women who try to trap men by allowing themselves to get knocked up. I truly do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Accidentally Deliberately pregnant????

Heya Seeker....I also hate women who deliberately get knocked up or try to....BTW i just cannot understand celebrities or zlisters who accidentally deliberately fall pregnant.....

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
DAVE !!!! DAVES NOT HERE

but destiny is still to come into his life, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
another.......

Great one. Excellent job. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOWEE LIKE WE NEVER SAW THAT COMING!

I liked it! A no brainer! They fit me well at the moment!

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM FEELING SORRY/BAD FOR THE CHEATING WIFE!

MAYBE I NEED A LIFE! Naa I STILL LOVE MY WIFE SHE IS MY LIFE + OUR DAUGHTERS KEEP ME IN TOW OR POOR!

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS FANTASTIC STORY WITH US!

LOVE YOU ALL!

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. ~~GREG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay I'm not a fan of some cheaters

But a pig in a pok. Samantha was pretty but, couldn't fuck, what made him think her cousin was any better was going to be any better. Oh I know her car, oh wee she drives a ford! The guy wasn't smart to begin with. Writer you never gave him any luck or smarts in fact he should have kicked Bobs ass when the subject came up like he did with his best friend when he first had names to call her.

Give reasons for actions that warning crap is just that CRAP.

Just think what would have happened if a woman who is a good fuck drove up in a Non ford product. He just would have made another bad choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good story..but

sweety told him , she had been out with many guys since the divorce. WHY would he risk STDs by sleeping with her after that info, the pussy couldn't be worth his life.Like your stories SS, but that was just a bad call on hubbies part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like most of these stories

The writers think readers will be impressed with FUCKIN.FORD MUSTANGS? Had a 65 convertible. Piece of crap. Since then owned XKE, lotus europa, lotus esprit, Camaro, morgan, CORVETTE 3 TIMES STARTING WITH 69 LT1 CONVERTIBLE. I should have guessed at the poor logic and quality based on the glorification of a ford.A

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read for entertainment, however...

I just can't enjoy a story with so many things that are wrong.

Some commenters already pointed out the legal mistakes and the plotholes. My problem is that you always have a "weak wimpy moment" in your stories (sometimes is more than a moment) that ruin them. Usually it happens ner the end of the story. In this case, why on Earth would he fuck a walking STDs bag like his ex?

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

OMG!!!!! Could you have made your protagonist anymore pathetic????

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
4.6

The end of this sordid little tale made up for the other shortcomings.

LMAO!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago

Sadpy even though it's a 5 star story it only gets 3 for a non ending

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
I agree pathetic

I like Fords but give me a break mustangs cars in general leave out boy toys unless relevant to story

Knew what she was and still married her

She was right though girl woman a slut male stud old double standard I don't agree wouldn't have stud for friend or be one myself too ashamed if I was

Murder when he was not dead not a legal expert but don't believe true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I find some of the comments amusing.

Some of the recent comments on this story are amusing. The complaining about to much going on about the cars. If you have read and really paid attention to Stangs' stories you will realize a couple things. First they are intended to be funny. The woman is always over the top in her idiocy and the guy is pretty much a saint. Second the Mustangs are the main characters of his stories. He spends as much time developing the cars as he does any of the people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anonymous 9/26/2015

You must have read a different story than I did. No where in this story is Dave at fault in what happened to just plain Bob. The first paragraphs are simply Dave's musings about what we are about to find out about. Have you ever walked into a dark area like a garage or shed and stepped on a rake like Bob did? I have, just once and it was my own fault since I'm the stupid one who put it there. For all of your documentation it does not prove anything since there was no intent. This wasn't a fucking rabbit gun deliberately aimed to blow someone up when they opened the front door. So quit looking on Google for stupid comments to make, sit back and enjoy the show. I do happen to agree totally with Oldfatandugly just before your ill conceived tirade.

And for anyone interested there is a Mike Skills (the last I knew) and he was in a band named the Romantics. He's been playing the guitar for oh I don't know, maybe a hundred years give or take. Be happy, there wasn't a Jeep in this story. Signed: BTW

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
SS06 I want to apologize

for some of the stupid ass comments from Brain Dead Morons. If you didn't see the Stang in his name then your as stupid as Forrest Gump on a bad day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect ending.

Thank you great story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice story. Great ending.

eibirbeibirbalmost 3 years ago

I am not a lawyer but ...

Too many mistakes of fact and weak characters. Well written but you need to work a lot harder on plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was thinking of Talking in Your sleep by Gordon Lightfoot or Crystal Gayle. haha

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The following quote comes directly from the text of the story:

"And most of the time it seemed to be her dragging you off, just as often as you dragged her away."

So, how could EACH of them have dragged the other away "most of the time"? Was the author having a Yogi Berra moment?

Is the message intended for the reader by this awkward (but humorous) wording meant to be that she did it more than he did, or is it that they did it equally as often?

While not critical to the story's outcome, the comment was considered by the author to be important enough to include, so it would have been nice to have wording that didn't cause a mind "trip".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave this Story 4 Stars . Besides who would name their Daughter Destiney . My friend who is Native American wanted to name his Daughter Star . Both Me and His wife Vetoed that Name . It is a Good name for a Stripper but not for a sweet little girl . I am the Girls God Father

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ending was just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For a wrongful death suit, someone needs to be dead. Not injured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"But I'd rather be alone than be stuck with a woman I couldn't trust."

Truer words have never been spoken. Of course there's a difference between living alone and being lonely. Davie just needs to get out more and find women he had something in common with besides sex. That means staying away from the the "meat markets" ie, bars and clubs that cater to people looking to hook up. With his interest in high performance "mustangs" you think he'd belong to car clubs. There's plenty of women like high performance cars too and the men that handle them well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

last paragraph ruined the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

last sentence made me laugh hard....good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyable and humorous. After all it is just a story poking fun at a lot of silly things people do. 5/5

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Amazing how many of these cuckolds marry average looking women with below average bodies and do anything and everything they say?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Fuck this guy is pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To paraphrase B.B. King "Love and Women makes you Stupid". The first can be grand the second is more likely tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pity about Samantha's personality and Tammy's Total Stupidity. A No Win situation until Destiny showed up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars on this one . I wonder if their will be a Destiney's Child ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Deus ex machina ending with Destiny was meh. At first felt a but bad for Tammy, caving to the asshole and the blackmail sex. But then her responses were weird and inconsistent with the Tammy that changed when falling in love with thr MC. Instead her responses kept getting her deeper into trouble. A one time slip is bad enough. But submitting to rape (blackmail sex is rape) two more times to keep her one time slip secret is stupid. Just empowers the blackmailer. But then we learn that she is excited about the extra guy. And then the chaos with the rske snd the shed. Got weird in a hurry. Her attitude later was at times soul crushing because of what she stood to lose but other times meh girls just want to have fun and was bored already with Bob because the he was well endowed he wasn't good in the sack. So she would have worked it out of her system in one time, but then falling to thr stupid blackmail (after all she had leverage on him too). So yeah she suddenly has regressed to the slutty ditz. Losing sight of.what she had with her husband, and clueless that he is a one and done guy. Lot of inconsistencies. Then her pregnancy plot. Then Samantha and then Destiny. What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What an odd story. Rakes with spikes? Bob the weasel in a permanent coma? Samantha terrible in bed. Bob well endowed but poor in the sack. Wife talks coherently in her sleep abiut the adultery..Hubby has one and done rule but marries a woman with a slutty past. MC has cameras but no audio so cannot verify anything.

And worst, Tammy's reasons are all over the place and change from page to page. First it is seduction and thought of swapping and getting one over on Samantha to blackmail (only mentioned once) for the second and third time (well fourth time was disrupted). But then it becomes hey no big deal, just aex, to then a bump in a road, will be easy to forgive, to no apology, to been seven years, aren't you bored, to girls just want to have fun, to being excited about a second guy. She is all over the place.

She is clearly miserable afterwards but blows it with her pregnancy scheme. She is a nutcase that has an ever changing personality. It might not have worked but if she stuck with the seduction and then the blackmail, though why cave to Bob since she had just as string counter leverage though probably less so because Samantha has put up with his cheating before; she might have had a chance. She knows nothing of video evidence and has no audio. If she had been remotely contrite and repentant despite his position on fidelity, she might have had a chance, but instead she reverts to slut ideology after discovery and has zero chance. How dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Farkin idjit, dont have much experience wif sluts but i wldnt have risked marrying a known slut just for the sex or the friendship. Hes lucky 3 times over that she talked in her sleep. W/o that giveaway, he was gonna be a cuckold[actually was anyway], "his" pussy was gonna get loose from big dick fuckin, he was gonna be onthe hook for child support. he is/was the epitome of the comment "what a maroon". Not your best by any means. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

5 Stars from GW as he found his Destiny . Good luck . I divorced my ex on our 7th year also for Cheating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous