All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 04'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So HOT!!!!!!!!!

Hoping that Cedric is only the first of many big cocks that Louis gets to fuck Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Electric sex

The young buck is dominating her now and she can't resist. How long until he fucks her silly when her husband isn't there?

I also like the use of Ebonics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loving it!!

Another excellent story. Can't wait for MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Cedric's uncle needs to join the action. Jill needs to be shared with a couple of homeless guys . Someone she really is shocked by that Louis would like to see her with. Great stories Take It Up With Jill please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot story but what a pig she is and hubby's a dope. Acting wild in the woods is one thing but at home is way to dangerous. She is a partner in a law firm doing gangbangs in the woods and that's bad enough. Now she's getting physically dominated by a young black teenage punk. Hubby watches as he uses his giant dick to sexually abuse her. How could she love to be abused and there is no way they have any respect for each other. I would have to believe that the love they claim to have for each other is fake but all the stories when she is getting pummeled by others is some of the hottest stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!!!!!!

That was so hot that Cedric just stops by and takes Jill when ever he wants and is so erotic, please don't leave us waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written but bad characters

I mean, who wants to read about such unlikeable people? It's just not fun or entertaining.

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!!!

Fantastic chapter!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So

When does Cedric take her down in front of Nicole and or Chloe? Maybe let Louise get a little of Chloe or Marks wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still pretty hot stuff!

I thought that the premise of this series was being seriously tested when Louie watched from a distance. Always before, the hottest action took place when Louie and Jill were face to face, with Louis holding and bracing Jill, while Harvey vigorously worked Jill from behind. It was Louis' and Jill's interaction, and the excellent dialogue, that made the story hot. But the author rescued this story on the last page, especially by bringing Harvey back into the plot. I hope we see him again; he is the right mix of caring and thoughtful but strong and potentially dangerous, much like Hagrid in the Harry Potter stories. Again, as others have said, competent editing is needed for punctuation, verb tense, word usage, and a few clunky sentences. But, overall, this is some of the hottest stuff I have ever read on Lit. I hope the author continues writing. I spite of these deficiencies, I give this story a 5 because this is smokin', Oh, and I should add, hot as the sexual action is, it is even hotter when Jill and Louie, perhaps joined by Harvey (Cedric is too young and immature) discuss their recent intimate interactions, and Jill confesses her hopes for further sessions and what she would like to do, how she wants to give herself completely to Harvey, and perhaps reveal some even more extreme act she would do, albeit perhaps reluctantly, if the men thought it necessary or desirable. This might include more oral sex, both giving and receiving on Jill's part, semen eating, and especially Jill cleaning the men's spent cocks. Finally, perhaps some reason might be found to punish Jill. This would be play acting but bordering on stern. Jill might be made to gather a bundle of green, supple switches which she would then fashion into birches, which then might be applied to her bare bottom in a playful yet firm manner. All in good fun of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant

This is sooo erotic, can't get enough. As long as the sexual encounter remain discrete. this will remain as one of the best I ever read. Perhaps the best. It is classy . Just one missing oral sex with a blackman . Please continue this series. thanks,

Your avid fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome - please continue!

I agree with others that this is some of the very hottest content on Literotica. I don't agree that Jill needs to be punished. I do agree that seeing her give herself even more completely would be even hotter. To my mind, that doesn't have to mean always taking it from behind - surely she can do that whilst riding her lovers on top, orgasming on them in ecstasy, or having them on top, missionary style, wide open and loving it, exchanging deep, prolonged French kisses while she urges them to let loose and fill her with their sperm. And that includes Cedric. Thanks again for this exciting series - can't wait to see the next instalment!

sarawithlovesarawithlovealmost 9 years ago
loved it but...

First of all this series is amazingly hot. The dialogue is the key thing that makes it so sexy. I agree with the above comment that the sex from a distance didn't work for me because it robbed the reader of the very thing that made the story so good. I could go on and on about it, but, instead I will focus on what I find the most erotic aspects of the characters and the moments that I liked the most, in the hope that the author will consider my feedback. First of all; I love that they actually love each other and love having sex with each other. I love that this 'fantasy' is an extension of the love that they share. I am turned on by the fact that Jill gives herself to these men because her husband is so turned on by it and that she does things with these men and says things to them in the hope that it will turn her husband on. That is very hot. The fact that she is scared, nervous and somewhat reluctant is something that is extremely sexy and is a key part of what makes this somewhat believable to me. That she is seduced by the situation is hot. If she is too willing, or, too unrestrained (especially at first) I don't know if it would be quite as erotic. For me the best parts have been: in the cabin when they first stop her coming out of the shower and run their hands up her legs and then of course what follows. I love how she kisses them and acts in a loving way towards them. In fact, any moment of 'tenderness' is sexy to me. When, in the cabin, Louis nudges her to go take care of one of them and she gets up and immediately goes over to 'take care' of their need. That is so hot. In the more recent parts, I LOVED the scene when she tells Cedric that she would prefer that they do it on the lounge and then the way they talk to each other and the way Jill is described as focused on watching and, of course, all that she says, but: that absolute hottest moment is when she comes followed by Cedric coming and what Louis said about Cedric 'needing' to come back and Jill agreeing to 'take care of him', but, also when Cedric is coming inside Jill, she holds him close to her and she whispers in his ear, 'that's it, that's it', with her other hand behind his head...oh my, that is so sexy. I LOVE that she wants it to look good for Louis and that she says things that will turn him on, but, I also like that she is conflicted by how much she is turned on by the talk between she and Louis and then how much she is totally seduced each time. I think it is an inherent problem with a character that goes deeper into an experience that they were initially reluctant to explore as it only makes sense that they become more comfortable doing the thing that made them nervous. The issue for me is I LOVE the tension created by that conflict within Jill and the release the characters get when she gives in and gives herself to these men.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
What Sara said

This is very well written, and successfully walks the fine line between hotwife sharing and cuckoldry. Looking fwd to more.

melly001_ukmelly001_ukalmost 9 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Morning sex, always feels so good !!

Makes my day, so much better

Now Jill has told Cedric that she wears the anklet for him.

I think the next time Cedric fucks Jill. He tells Jill to wear the anklet all the time.

Please don't include a third person, into the sex.

Just keep the sex between the both of them, with Cedric calling round more often to fuck some of that blonde married pussy :)

Melissa xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY.

WHAT A GREAT STORY, WELL WRITTEN WITH GREAT DIALOGUE... PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY... PERHAPS WITH THE COUPLEEXPLORING MORE OF THE CUCKOLD LIFESYTLE. HHAVE LOUIS EAT HIS WIFE'S LOVER CUMFILLED PUSSY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Her name should be

Megan Kelly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
jill does more

Cedric ,with Louis and Jill's encouragement has jill dressed sexy with her anklet entertaining a group of men at a private party.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
baby

thought they wanted kids. At her age her clock is almost out of time. Or are they going to have another mans babies and if so that is just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
puke

Cuckolds and whores seem to be all these losers can write about. Fucking sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stupid nigger bullshit.

What kind of sick fag and whore would do this shit? The last thing they need is kids, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lit didn't change the score !

This lowlife writer did by cheating on its ratings ! It somehow bypassed editor's safeties and managed to punch 5* to all of its garbage every day. Why in hell Lit put up with cheaters ??

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 7 years ago
Erotic & sensual

I can only agree with all the previous commentators in saying that this series is one of the most erotic and sensual on Literotica. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And so it goes

Poor husband,only ever gets to see his wife fucked standing..how boring,and bizzare

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cedric?

Where do you clowns get your names for the bbc? Fucking Cedric. Sounds like an English butler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love these stories.

Great stories. Love the reluctant, halting progress and then the acceptance. Wish you would write more.

Knighthawk89Knighthawk89about 2 years ago

Great work, nice build up. A Cedric home from college story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...