All Comments on 'Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 05 Pt. 01'

by jack7

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
NotronsNotronsover 7 years ago
Woo hoo....New chapter to a great story.

Great way to start a new chapter. Looking forward to see what happens next. I'm sure you wont disappoint me. Keep up th excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing worth reading here

Nothing worth reading at all today. SBrooks103x has a good story over in romance. Just found that, so I'll finish reading it and not waste anymore time here.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Been waiting for this one for a long time

It's a quirky little series where you actually like the characters and how they interact.

The author has a unique style and I've really enjoyed the previous chapters and I'm looking forward to finishing this one as well as the next two coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i understand what you mean

From your first 2 stories. Its like the men are normal, but your wife makes them have an uncontrollable urge to fuck. She causes their extreme sexual distress and their need to use her to relieve them, like a mare or bitch in heat drives the stallion or dog crazy with lust and the enevitable happens.

My wife did that to men. She made them almost crazy with lust and need.

bioman57bioman57over 7 years ago
Very well written

Looking for the further development in part 2 and 3. I enjoy your stories, Thank you

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
I had to chuckle at the

"Nothing new here" comment. Romance stories don't get the views that LW stories do, so how do you drum up readers for a romance story? Go to a LW story that will get a lot of views and promote a romance story, anonymously of course. Good marketing.

I enjoy this series. This is a porn site and this writer has a style all his own. He avoids humiliation and has the married couple share adventures. It's the type of story this category was originally intended to showcase. LW has morphed into a cuck hating/loving, revenge oriented genre, but there is still room for a well written piece of erotica.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Oh Those Stories

Your first story had the ring of experience. Most especially the fantasizing. Well at least my experience. Yes my wife and I spent years fantasizing, I was amazed that once awakened that her fantasies rivaled mine in their kinkiness. Although we spent a decade living many/most of our fantasies we came to one conclusion. That our fantasies whispered to one another in the dark of the night were every bit as satisfying as the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exactly right

Christmas came a little late this year but that's fine with me. I think this author's work is the best stuff on this site. Most of the sex scenes written about on this site are usually incredibly boring with just variations of describing how tab A fits into slot B. There's no real reason to suspend disbelief because we rarely get to know OR CARE about the characters. Not so with this author. We get to know these characters intimately, so much so that, when sex is described, it matters and seems real. Given the outlandish scenes presented, it makes that fact that it seems real exponentially more erotic. Such a simple fact and yet it's missed by 99% of the writers here. I love this author's work so much, I'd like to offer up the one thing that's needed. His (her? Ya never know, do you?) writing is so good, I don't really mind the few and minor editing errors except for the fact that I don't want anything about it to be a minus. It deserves to be as perfect and as polished as it can be. I respect the author's work, the content, that much. Jack7, if you are reading this and if you'd like the willing help of someone who has had over thirty years of editing experience, just respond in the comments and I'll happily get back to you. Just excellent, sir (madam?) A genuine present and I appreciate your effort. A lot! I am so looking forward to the next chapter.

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 7 years ago
What a read!

Powerful and utterly compelling. Louis's subway fantasy is just so damn arousing.

The dialogue is superb; Jill and Louis are real people. This is the best sort of story; another chapter with enough excitement to satisfy one and the anticipation of more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jill

So happy to see you back. Aside from being a superb writer you have a wonderful understanding of the difference between smut and erotica. Fantasy dialogue has never been explored in such a deliciously teasing fashion. Personally I believe a woman's intimate apparel could play more of a dominant role but your writing transcends even that. Thank you.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
Another good one!

Jack7 writes about normal married people with kinky secrets...maybe people like you and me. I like how Louis and Jill work together as a team, supporting each other and acting out their fantasies together. The characters are well drawn and their dialogue is among the best on Lit. It takes a lot of time and effort to write something this good. Bravo, Author!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
All that say I always comment badly this kind of stories...

All that say I always comment badly this kind of stories should read this author and see how that kind of stories must be written and how the characters should behave relative to his/her spouse...And also learn with the writing...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dialogue

Jack, I've enjoyed this entire series. However, this almost 7 pages of nothing but dialogue is not good writing. First, dialogue should always be a battle, even if in only the subtext (thoughts about the dialogue, for example). But here, you use the first five pages to tell a fantasy that could be done in one. The amount of times you repeat the same idea is ridiculous. You need tension on every page, and in previous chapters you delivered. Dialogue needs to be interspersed with setting, the senses and exposition. Every scene must have an intention. I guess the two scenes here in part one are to have us skip this chapter.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Great chapter!!!!!

5 stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mostly good, some bad

First, with the good. So so happy to read more adventures about my favorite Lit couple. And wow, does the fantasy this time hit the spot! I _cannot_ wait to read what comes next. I thought the first two adventures were so hot, this one promise at least to be the same, if not more. I cannot wait for the next two chapters! And it is great that you took your time, the level of quality is still up there. Those are the reasons why I have it a 5 stars.

But the dialog is indeed rather long.It is nicely written, and has the ring of truth, which is especially rare, but even with all my eagerness, I found it quite hard to go through all of it. On one hand, the depth of their dialogue is so nice, and makes everything so believable, but this time, the author may have gone a bit too long, a bit too far. I managed to read all of the main protagonists' dialogue, but when the stuff about the sis-in-law arrived, I admit I only skimmed through it. It was too much. I hope it becomes useful in the next chapters. The good thing it is an easy, if I may, mistake to correct.

And one last note, don't worry about the low score. Trolls seem to have sadly polluted this story comments. But even with the criticism I already mentioned, this is objectively a solid 4. Not sure it will get above the 4.5 and gets the stars, but definitely not lower than 4. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this going to be another xleglover cuck series?

I get your fetish. As your characters say, it has nothing to do with wife sharing, or being married, or cheating. So why is this series in Loving Wives? You write characters with schizophrenic personalities and expect us to find the sex lives of the mentally ill entertaining?

Apparently some do. Most normal people don't.

But you'll never top xleglover for repetitive non-ending wife whoring. At least not for a long long time. But why don't you try? What other life do you have?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You build it up ...nice and slow, and they will cum !

Separating the Orgasm from Ejaculation ...

Jack7, You are A ( Maestro) at building and turning words into pictures, and visions of your mind into pure Erotica . Your Art work here is definitely Not for the kids at heart, who like to play with their squirt guns, just to read and get wet over a tight fucked pussy.

I like your subtle touch you carres with words, like foreplay that slides back and forth into a slow calculated build up (tease), the way you throw in ...bits and pieces of Taboo, mix it with Lust and Love, then you simmer it with antisapation , only to fry the HOT spoken sex between this loving couple on high Adrénaline ... Wow

Mr. Jack7 you rock Literotica to the next level ...

You wet my whistle with your gifted talent in writing ... just craving to see our beautiful Lady Jill, and what more she has to offer down the road, for her very (own) pleasure ln body and mind .

with Regards ~ Alx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too passive

Your earlier writing has more energy and action. This was a little tedious. I hope you go back to your active voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Longish...as some have said...

...but the talk is hot. This is for readers who appreciate a slow burn rather than a quick stroke story. High grade eroticism. So far above the usual here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad to see you are back, Jack!

You write some of the hottest prose on the site, and now you're back. Good on ye, lad. I'd love to meet a couple like Jill and Louis. I feel I almost know them, now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lots of work

I wrote a few things on Literotica in the past and know how much work it is writing dialog so appreciate the amount of work you've done. Your timing and pacing are good in everything of yours I've read thus far and it is stimulating! I'm about done with what you've got published thus far so get to writing! BTW, isn't some photography or video about due???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Talking about fantasy, NOT hot

Having your characters talking about doing things (and on and on) is not hot as it is if they actually do those things. This part was just a waste

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What became of the cheap black dildo Cedric?

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

That was quite …. Wordy. I admit to skimming quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very weak.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Romantic rapport so rare.

A lot different than cheating and BTB.

Unusual open dialogue with spouse that shows little signs of becoming boring and humdrum. Great patience and tolerance. Kinda idealistic. It would have been nice to have experienced this in my own failed marraige.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack7@jack7
This story is about two loving people with good hearts. One of these people has a GREAT ass...and it's in the shape of a heart. To fully appreciate their story, it's best if you start at the beginning. . As of October 2022 (now...God, f'n June '23...): I will post aga...