All Comments on 'Taming an Immortal Ch. 04'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

Perhaps a little less Inyuyasha and more Artform? Next he'll have a fox tail...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Moving very briskly

I am not sure I like or dislike the quick pace of the story. I remember you said you had much of it planned, so you wanted to get it down right away, and that there might be some errors. I don't see many errors if at all, but I sense there is something in your style of writing that skims past certain parts, or leaves a couple of details out. It might just be your intention, leaving some things to our imagination, but sometimes I wish you'd linger and explain the characters emotions or actions a bit more. You must be doing well, though, since I am left wanting more! Bravo on this, I haven't had the chance to read your previous stuff, but I hope to in the near future. Thanks for the great story.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Etienne always complain about the ignorance of humans while at the same time he has some learning to do himself. Should he decide to harm someone innocent, especially a person she cares for will cause problems.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
Next chapter?

Anxiously awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love of anime twist like story

I have to say that I was heartbroken when Inuyasha ended and I so wanted to hear more about Sesshomaru & Rin if she had lived to be an adult. This is like the adult love story of secondary characters I've been wanting. It's wonderfully written and put together!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm sooo... team Etienne!

wuhw! Go Etienne!

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
Damn.....

I can't wait to get to the part where Etienne and Rose finally get together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm guessing one would have to be a fan of whatever anime story this is fashioned after to appreciate it. I thought the first two chapters were rather boring and I'm finding it difficult to care about these characters. For such a fan of ArtForms previous work I'm pretty unimpressed and wish she had devoted efforts to the last book she abandoned instead of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous