All Comments on 'Taming Mistress Maurela'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is the original?

The original 'Taming Mistress Maurela' story with the same title and tags based on the Dundee 'Dominatrix' was much better and much more realistic. Is it still available?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame blackmail... where's the mom?

I hate these lame "blackmail" threats that seem so common to these stories...

What can she do? Tell his family that he sucked her feet and went down on her pussy? Ha can just kick her out of the house and say she's a lying whore that tried and failed to sleep with him.

Also, where is the mom of the story's title? She's supposed to be tamed, no?

I think the mom secretly being a Domme and making Katie her slave would be a better direction... then finding out about her sub daughter's mistreatment and letting her get some hardcore revenge.

A complete role-reversal, Katie returns to college as Jen's bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Prefered the original story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mistress Maurela Dundee

As noted in the other comments below, the original Mistress Maurela story was much better and was, I assume, based upon your first hand knowledge of her. Interestingly, I note that Maurela is advertising her services in Dundee on Adultwork as the 'Evil Mistress' once again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous