All Comments on 'Tami's College Days Ch. 02'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
good and hot

i loved it, better that marcus admited to role play , made it so hot , i know she really loves they way he fucks her

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
funny

the two of them are just to funny as long as they only say it to each other in private who cares just do have them say it in public please that would ruin the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry, I don't role play like that.

I have no problem having sex with black men but I'm not going to stand for any crap like being called whore, slut, racist, black cock slut, etc... I am my own person and I have and will continue to sleep with who I choose to. When I fall in love, I sleep only with that one person. No exceptions. I have had both white men and black men who were well hung and I have had both who were average in size and I have had both races who weren't very well equipped. I have news for you guys. The best sex I had with both races was with guys who were average in size. So I'm not going to lose all sense of my self just because I sleep with a guy who is big. In fact, I was able to have sex more often with the guys who were average in size. The guys who were truly big made me too sore to have sex as often as I could with the guys who were average in size. But having one that is big is fun once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NICE!

It's so good to read about white girls submitting to black cock. I agree that over sized cocks whether white or black is not necessarily better. The best sex I ever had was with guys of average size (6 inches), but once in a while a nice big and thick one of more than 8 inches is great fun, but not too often. I like black cocks better because generally they have more staying power and it just feels "daring" to fuck a black guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous