Tammy's 40th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I head to start work on the pool area, a little weeding and pruning should sort it out fairly quickly.

It's not until I open the gate I see Tiffany, she's floating in the pool on an air mattress, totally naked.

"Hi Mr T, if I knew you were going to do some pruning I would have saved my bush for you."

I couldn't help but stare, as I watch she spins the air mattress around, her legs slightly spread, showing me her sweet smooth pussy.

"I liked your meat the other day, wouldn't mind some more now."

"You should get dressed, you don't want to get sunburned," I hated saying that but it still doesn't feel quite right to fuck her no matter how tempting it is.

"You can rub sunscreen over my whole body," she says paddling towards the side and me.

"Sorry Tiff work to do for your Mom's big 40," I say dragging myself away from the pool side. Tiffany climbs out of the pool lying on a deckchair, her legs spread showing me her pussy the whole time I'm working.

It's not until I leave the pool area and begin mowing that Tiffany goes inside. I watch her stride across the lawn naked, ' God what a body,' I think as adjust my pants again to accommodate my hard cock.

As I watch her I see a curtain move in Tammy's bedroom, 'Shit maybe she's home,' I think, worrying if she is she may say something to Carol about me and Tiffany, I don't know how I'll explain any of this, even though I haven't done anything I'm still feeling guilty.

I finish the mowing heading home to await the hire company arrival with the marquee, chairs and tables.

Finally all done and ready for tomorrow night, marquee and furniture set up, alcohol pickup arranged for 10am tomorrow, caterers coming 3pm, guests arriving 5pm, 1980 music set up ready to go.

It's about 8pm, I step out of the marquee for some fresh air, there's about 40 people inside and it's very hot and stuffy, I sip on my drink as I watch the two girls and half a dozen of their friends at the pool.

A body presses up behind me, arms wrapping around my waist, "Gorgeous aren't they," to my surprise it's Tammy.

"Sorry, what?"

"Our daughters, aren't they two gorgeous young women, enough to make any cock hard."

"Ummm, what."

"I must say they also have some very interesting stories, gets you wet just to hear them," she say leaning over my shoulder kissing my cheek, she hugs me, a hand sliding down to the front of my pants squeezing my cock. She heads back inside before I can say anything.

I stand there for a few minutes trying to make sense of what just happen.

"Come on Ted we're waiting for you, Tammy's about to cut the cake."

The kids are all leaving the pool area, we go inside, Tammy cuts the cake as we all stand around singing Happy Birthday.

The younger party goers returned to the pool while the rest of us drink, sing, dance inside the marquee.

I'm still confused by my earlier conversation with Tammy, it's just after midnight, most of the guests have left, the girls are now inside dancing together, the rest of their friends gone.

I'm watching the girls, earlier in the evening they wore their swimmers underneath their dresses, now with the light behind them on the dance floor I can see they are no longer wearing anything.

"You know they're both wearing butt plugs, after hearing Carol and watching your shower show, they both want it and are stretching their hole for you."

"What, I don't..."

"Don't worry you can have me as I am, nice and tight, I'll even scream louder than Carol for you."

"Oh good your both together, I'm exhausted, going to head home, I'll pop round tomorrow Tammy to help tidy up."

"Thanks Carol it was a wonderful party."

"If you wait a sec dear I'll finish my drink and join you."

"No, no you stay dear, enjoy yourself, I'm fine."

"Yes stay Ted I'll look after you, it is my birthday after all."

We talk for a few minutes more, Carol kisses my cheek then turns walking from the marquee.

"She does have a great ass, how does it compare to mine?"

I just stare at Tammy, not sure what to say or where to look.

"I bet I'm tighter, your big cock will have hers loose," she says with a giggle, her hand grabbing mine, "I also agree with her Teddy, going to bed does sound like a good idea but not to sleep," her other hand running over the front of my pants.

"Hi Daddy where's Mom going?"

Brittany and Tiffany have joined us, "She's feeling tired and is going to bed."

"Hey Mr T this is our song, let's dance," before I can say anything Tiffany grabs my hand pulling me onto the dance floor.

Tiffany arms wrap around me, she presses her body against mine, rubbing herself against my cock as we sway from side to side to the music, I put my hands on her waist.

Tammy has gone off saying goodbye to the last of the guest, Brittany stands watching us, my cock growing hard as Tiffany grinds against me.

The music stops but Tiffany doesn't let go, she hangs on tight pressing against me waiting for the next song, "You can lower your hands Mr T, it'll be more comfortable."

Instead of grabbing her ass to pull her tighter against while holding her hips I attempt to push us apart and break her vice like grip.

A body presses against my back, arms wrap around my stomach, "I want to dance with Daddy too."

I'm now sandwiched between Brittany and Tiffany, both pressing tightly against me, grinding their bodies against mine, softly moaning. I know Tiffany can feel my cock as she rubs against me, she rubs herself faster and faster against me, her breathing getting heavy, "Oh fuck," she moans as her body trembles with an orgasm.

Tiffany's grip loosens, I take the opportunity to break free of them moving off the dance floor.

'Time to go,' I think.

There's been too much alcohol drunk and things are starting to get out of control, to be honest I'm not even sure how much longer I can control my own desires.

The girls are totally out of control, they're on the dance floor in each other's arms swaying to the music, kissing, hands roaming over each other's bodies.

God I'm getting hornier by the second watching them, I need to leave now or I won't leave at all.

I step out of the marquee, Tammy is waiting for me, standing there naked.

"I want another present Teddy, a 10 inch present."

Tammy steps up to me, she pulls my head to hers kissing me, forcing her tongue into my mouth, a hand grabs my cock through my pants squeezing it.

Tammy is hot, she has long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and voluptuous lips, whenever I've seen her in a bikini at the pool she's always given me a raging boner.

Now seeing her naked for the first time is better than anything I ever imagined, she has large perky breast which seem to smoothly flow into long hard nipples, surrounded by a small pink areolas Her stomach smooth and flat, she has a thin waist and narrow hips, her ass flat and firm, her legs long and slender. But what really catches my attention is her pussy, she has a lush thick bush of snow white hair covering her whole pussy.

I suddenly realise that while I have been standing admiring Tammy's body Tammy has been helping herself to mine, she has unzipped my pants pulling my cock out and is stroking it.

Before I can do anything Tammy is on her knees my cock in her mouth, to her credit the size isn't daunting to her as she tries to swallow all my cock. She gets about three quarters in before she begins gagging and choking on it, she moves her head back, saliva pouring from her mouth and off my cock.

"Ha, I knew it, told you Mommy you wouldn't be able to swallow it all."

"Don't get cheeky Tiff or I'll have to punish you."

"Yes, sorry Mommy."

Brittany and Tiffany are standing beside us, I didn't notice them arrive, they are both naked, their eyes firmly fixed on my hard cock.

"May I try Aunty?"

"Not tonight Britt, Aunty Tammy gets first use of this monster."

Everything is happening very quickly, my mind a blur as I grapple to keep up with what is happening.

I have three gorgeous naked females standing around me and a rock hard cock sticking out the front of my pants, at this moment all sense of control has left me, a wild animal desire takes over as all I can think of is fucking them.

"Girls take Teddy inside to my room."

"Yes Mommy," "Yes Aunty," the girls say in unison as they each take hold of a hand leading me into the house, Tammy walks behind touching and slapping my ass.

Tammy has an extra-large king bed in the middle of her room, the girls take me to the side of the bed, Tammy climbs on the bed, "Take your time girls undressing him, have a little play, I want to enjoy you unwrapping my birthday present."

The girls slowly undress me, unbuttoning my shirt running their fingernails over my chest, each kissing, biting a nipple. My cock is still sticking out of my pants, as they move around my body they brush against it with their bodies and hands. Removing my shirt their nails now run down my back, they keep wandering around my body kissing me, their nails pressing against me harder, scratching me.

Brittany undoes my belt and pant button, Tiffany is on her knees, her face all but touching my cock while she removes my shoes and socks.

"Do you want to kiss it Tiff?"

"Yes please Mommy."

"Britt take hold of Daddy's cock, feel how heavy it is, see how thick it is in your little hand, hold it nice and steady for Tiff to kiss the tip."

"Yes Aunty."

Brittany's hand closes around the shaft of my cock, I know this is wrong in so many way, she is my daughter but I'm no longer thinking logically, the desire for sex replacing all commonsense.

As soon as Brittany touches me my cock twitches, I feel it grow even harder, I look at her, head tilted down as her eyes stare at my cock, her nipples hard and excited. Her hand is moving my cock up and down, weighing it, her fingers and thumb wrapping round it but not touching each other.

"Oh wow, it's so big and heavy," Brittany gasps.

"Stop moving it Britt I want to kiss it."

Tiffany runs her tongue over her lips, leaning forward her lips touch the tip of my cock, they part slightly letting her tongue poke out and run around the tip.

Tiffany leans back pulling my pants and briefs down, Brittany keeps a firm grip of my cock.

"Suck his balls girls, one each."

Brittany gets on her knees, she still holds on to my cock as she leans forward, it's like she's adopted it as her own and doesn't want to let it go.

I feel my ball sac getting licked and pulled as the girls suck it.

Tammy is enjoying herself also as she watches the girls, her legs are spread and a large dildo slides in and out of her pussy, the hair around her pussy is wet and the dildo glistens with moisture.

"Enough girls, come to me Teddy I'm ready for you."

"Can we watch Aunty."

"I don't know."

"Please Mommy, we'll be quiet."

"I doubt that but ok."

The thought of the girls watching me fuck Tammy is a real turn on, I'll make this a fucking that none of them will forget.

I suspect that Tammy just expects me to just climb on the bed and shove my cock into her, tempting as that might be I'm not going to do that. Tonight I'll give Tammy a birthday present like she's never had before.

I lie on the bed my head buried between her legs, her pussy is soaking wet, my tongue savoring the taste of her sweet juices. I run my tongue over the lush bush surrounding her pussy lips, sucking and pulling on it. My tongue moves to her clit, it swells as I lick and suck it, her body jumps as I slide a finger into her pussy.

As I slowly suck on Tammy's clit my finger rubs the wall of her pussy harder, her moaning increasing, I'm not ready for her to come yet. I stop playing with her pussy and clit, I push her legs wider apart kissing the inside of both her thighs, letting her breathing and pussy return to normal.

I do this several times bringing her to the edge of an orgasm only to deny it, my tongue teasing her clit and pussy, my fingers dancing between pussy and asshole, and each time I stop it produces the same result.

"Fuck Teddy, fuck you bastard I want to come, please make me come," she moans each time getting louder and louder, her hand is on the back on my head trying to pull me forward as her pelvis lifts her pussy off the bed towards my face.

The two girls are still in the room, I can hear their soft moans as they pleasure themselves, that gives me an idea.

I push Tammy's right legs flat on the bed to see them, my cock twitches as I look at their young naked bodies with their legs spread wide as they slide a dildo back and forward in their pussies.

"Girls climb on the bed and suck Tammy's tits."

They only hesitate for a moment before they both climb on the bed either side of Tammy, they lie down with their sweet pussies within touching distances of my hands. I watch as their heads move over Tammy's tits, tongues flicking her nipples before mouths lock over them.

Tammy's moans start the instant the girls touch her, I stare at her pussy, my finger gently gliding over her swollen pussy lips, fresh juices trickling from her pussy.

I squeeze each of her lips between my thumb and finger spreading them.

"Oh fuck, please, please let me come," she begs as my face hoovers over her pussy, close enough that she can feel my breath on it.

The girls moan as they suck and nibble Tammy's nipples, their own hands between their legs, fingers in their pussies.

I reach for Brittany's hand moving it to Tammy's pussy, I take hold of her finger, I can feel the wetness of her pussy on it, I want to suck it, to taste my daughter but I resist, I place it on Tammy's clit. I then take hold of Tiffany's hand, holding her wet finger I push it into Tammy's pussy.

Tammy lets out a squeal as the girls fingers start playing with her, lowering my head I push my tongue into her pussy, sliding over Tiffany's finger as I do, tasting her for the first time.

"Oh fuck I'm coming," Tammy screams, her body convulsing with her orgasm.

"Don't stop girls," I tell them lifting my tongue out of Tammy's pussy for a moment before quickly sliding it back in, tasting her cum on it as I move it around her pussy, rubbing not only Tammy but Tiffany's finger.

Tammy has another two orgasms before I tell the girls to stop but I'm not going to let Tammy rest.

"Take hold of her leg and pull it back," I tell the girls as I push her bent legs back towards them. The girls hold Tammy's legs but their attention is fully focused on my cock as I rub it along Tammy's pussy lips and clit.

"Oh my god, it feels so big."

I smile as I tap my cock against her lips, the girls softly moaning as they once more finger their pussies while they look at my cock about to enter Tammy.

Tammy's pussy is soaking wet, I push the head of my cock into her, I hear three gasps as I force my cock deeper, her pussy is tight, squeezing against me.

The girls are leaning forward watching my cock slide in and out of Tammy's pussy, a hand between their legs fingering themselves, Tammy's arms are spread wide, hands clenching the bed sheets as she moans.

"Brittany lick her clit."

"FUUUUCK," Tammy's pussy spasms around my cock, it only took a couple of minutes of Brittany's tongue on her clit to trigger another orgasm.

Tammy's clit wasn't the only thing Brittany was licking, I could feel her tongue against my cock. To be honest it was exciting to have my daughters mouth this close to my cock, ready to suck it.

Brittany stops licking Tammy, her mouth open, lips on my cock as I move it in and out of Tammy, she moans softly as she tastes Tammy and feels my hot, hard cock.

I fuck Tammy faster, harder, thrusting myself a deep as I can into her pussy, Brittany's lips against my cock each time I pull out, Tammy moaning as another orgasm approach.

With a squeal Tammy comes, her spasming pussy and Brittany's lips pushing me to an orgasm, I thrust into her as deep as I can, my cock throbbing as it pumps cum into her pussy.

"Alright girls, Brittany clean Tammy's pussy, Tiffany clean my cock."

My cock is still hard as I remove it from Tammy's pussy, Brittany quickly dives in lapping up our cum as it dribbles out. Tiffany crawls toward my cock, it looks enormous against her face as her tongue runs along my shaft.

"Enough girls, Tammy roll over and get on your hand and knees."

Tammy's ass looks gorgeous, her sweet little asshole looking tight and inviting.

I rub and squeeze her cheeks, the girls sitting either side of me, their eyes moving between Tammy's ass and my cock.

Tammy moans as I push the tip of my finger into her ass, "Are you ready slut?"

"Oh yes please, fuck my ass."

I slap her ass making her yelp, "I can't hear you," I say slapping her ass again, leaving a bright red hand print behind.

"FUCK YES, FUCK MY ASS," she screams.

I pat her ass, "Good girl," I say as I start fingering her asshole again.

"Tiff get your mother some lube."

Tiffany returns with the lube, "Rub it into her asshole and give the tube to Britt, Britt you can lube up my cock."

Brittany doesn't hesitate, she all but snatches the tube from Tiffany's hand. Squeezing lube on to her palm she wraps her hand around the nob of my cock, her hand moving over my cock spreading the lube, slowly gliding up and down my hard shaft.

Brittany is looking at my cock, I place my hand under her chin lifting her head up, I lean forward kissing her lips, "That's enough now Sweetie."

I move behind Tammy tapping the head of my cock against her ass hole, this immediately gets a moan, she wriggles her ass as I rub the end over her hole.

"Stop teasing you bastard, shove it in,"

The girls watch as I press the tip of my cock against her ass hole, "Oh fuck," she moans as my head forces it way into her ass, stretching her hole to accommodate me, even lubed up it took effort to force my way in.

Once my head is fully inside her I stop letting her get used to it, Tiffany reaches over taking my balls in her hand, meanwhile Brittany is rubbing Tammy's pussy.

I move my cock forward, Tammy immediately lets out a little squeal, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh fuck it's so big, oh fuck yes more."

"I can feel Daddy's cock," Brittany says her fingers inside Tammy's pussy.

I keep pushing my cock into Tammy until the full length is buried, again I leave it letting her ass get used to it.

Tammy's body shakes as I push my cock into her, she whimpers constantly, moaning it's too big but begging for me to fuck her. The girls have stopped touching us and are touching themselves, hunger in their eyes as my cock slowly disappeared from sight.

"Fuck my ass, fuck it until you come."

I take hold of Tammy's hips as I slowly at first move my cock in her ass, back and forward over and over, my cock pulling back until only my head is inside her then pushing forward until my balls slap against her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes, yes I'm coming."

My cock is slamming into her, I'm now pulling it out leaving her ass gaping then ramming it as hard and deep as I can into her. Tammy's face is buried in her mattress, even with her voice muffled by the bedding her screams are still loud.

The whole bed is shaking, slamming against the wall, my own moans getting louder as my fingers dig into her hips holding her upright, her body shaking with orgasms. My cock twitches I'm about to come, with one final thrust I ram myself deep into her ass as I explode, my cock throbbing, pulsating as I pump my cum into her.

"Oh fuck that was incredible."

The girls have gone, they left while I was fucking Tammy's ass, not that I noticed.

Tammy and I now lay beside each other, the bed soaking wet from sweat and cum.

"My god no wonder Carol is always smiling, your cock incredible."

Fuck Carol, I've forgotten about Carol, the excitement of the attention from three naked girls had me thinking of only one thing, sex. Now as I lie here I'm struck by guilt and the realisation I cheated on her.