Tammy's 40th

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy's hand is wrapped around my cock, stroking it back to life.

"Tammy I got to go before Carol wakes up."

"Too late, I'm awake."

Carol stands up, she's being sitting in the chair, I haven't noticed her from my position on the bed.

Tammy continues to stroke my cock as if Carol isn't there.

I stare at Carol as she walks to my side of the bed, she is naked.

I suddenly feel Tammy's mouth around my cock, I reach down to lift her head away, "Leave her I want to see how much she can swallow."

"I don't understand, what is happening."

"Silly boy did you think I didn't know what was happening, do you think these things have happened without my blessing."

"I was with Tammy when Tiffany told us about stumbling on you in the bedroom, about how turned on she was by your cock. That's when Tammy and I decided the time was right to make something happen that we always wanted.

I just stare at Carol unsure what to say, her eyes on Tammy as she continues.

"Tiff was interested in fucking you straight away but Britt wasn't so sure and we wanted Britt interested, that where our little show came in, I knew the girls were there and I wanted them to hear everything, you wouldn't believe some of the questions your daughter had about your cock. But what really won her over was your little shower show, she was in the bedroom with Tiffany watching."

"I don't understand, you want me to fuck Britt, our daughter"

"Tammy and I have been fucking for a while now, recently we began including our daughters in our fun, much like with you they stumbled on us together and things developed from there."

Tammy is taking about half my cock in her mouth as her head bobs up and down, Carol leans over taking a handful of Tammy's hair, she starts forcing Tammy's mouth on my cock, pushing more and more down her throat.

"The one thing we always wanted was to include you, Tammy's been dying to have your cock for years, ever since I told her about it. Then with the girls getting horny and flirting with you we decided to include them. I could sense your growing desire for them. we decided Tammy's birthday party was the perfect opportunity to make things happen."

Carol pulls Tammy's head up kissing her, licking the saliva dribbling from her mouth. Pushing Tammy to one side she climbs on the bed straddling my legs, her hand taking hold of my cock.

"My only regret is that during the best part of the show I had two very horny girls that I needed to satisfy, though listening to Tammy was a real turn on."

"Now enough talking, time for action."

A whole new chapter in my sex life begins with Carol and Tammy becoming regular bed companions of mine, Brittany and Tiffany were always available as an extra treat either with or without their mothers. Life definitely begins at 40 even if it isn't my 40th.