All Comments on 'Tango Argentine'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Wonderful story and characters!

5

RangeExpanderRangeExpander12 months ago

Sweet, sexy and real thank you

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL12 months ago

Really sweet story.

Thank you !

woodwardwoodward12 months ago

What a great and well done story.

J6480J648012 months ago

Nice one Ronde, your research is as good as your writing. A great combination

WittonWitton12 months ago

Great story - I have a DVD from Argentina called “Tango” The plot line involves a stage who is trying to seduce his ex-girlfriend and his new star - his - protege simultaneously

My fantasy is doing the tango with Natalie Portman

MorraRoseMorraRose12 months ago

I love 'older woman' stories, although I like a little more piss and vinegar in the women. But that's fine, the character just over a divorce from a less than appreciative husband. I'm familiar with that. Sweet story, and the dancing instruction interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

another great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was unexpectedly nice!

A_BierceA_Bierce12 months ago

When Tom talked about the intense feelings between him and Madeline as they danced the Argentine Tango, I thought of the scene in "Strictly Ballroom" when Fran and Scott dance a steamy rumba backstage, staring at each other as though making love. "Argentine Tango" is a marvelous story with great characters (as usual, from Ronde). But I'm still looking for my Madeline. 5 * of course.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As a dancer myself, I completely understand. You got it dead right.

Pfj99Pfj9912 months ago

Thank you for this wonderful older woman/younger man story! As an older woman, I appreciate your story's acknowledgment that desire and sensuality don't disappear with age.

jlg07jlg0712 months ago

Wonderful how you developed her character coming out of her insecurities, and how she helped HIM come out of his stasis in life. Beautiful. Would love to see a follow on.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

A sweet story well told. 5 stars.

Notwithstanding the 5 stars, you committed an amateur error twice when you used "raise" instead of "rise." You would do well to invest a few minutes studying the difference between intransitive verbs (for example, rise/rising/rose/risen and lie/lying/lay/lain) and transitive verbs (raise/raising/raised/raised and lay/laying/laid/laid).

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

Marvelous how you eased Madeline into the dance and how you explained her reservations clicked so seamlessly by giving us just enough detail from her failed marriage with an imbecile that couldn't/wouldn't appreciate her for the unique woman she was. Then you slowly built her up through Tom not giving up on her and encouraging her to keep trying. She learned, she persisted and she gained confidence. Wonderful way to up the tempo gradually until it crescendoed into her giving herself to him--and he didn't blow it--and she remembered that, to return to him because he taught her to love again. You concluded it beautifully, and I loved how they worked together, sharing the same love for the dance and for each other. A head-over-heels 5! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories