All Comments on 'Tanya the Tart'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually

Rather predictable and boring. No tension and very little erotic content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well you got your wish.......1*

Not because it's a cheating wife story, almost all are in loving wives. Not much of a story really, no excitement or eroticism. Dialogue of the woman is absurd. I think you wrote this to piss off readers. Well it didn't work. Just scored it 1* and moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

Badly written

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
What the point?

I guess I can see someone wanting to rattle the LW cage a bit, but if you're going to do it at least try to make it interesting. This was... bland.

All you've written here is another pointless stroke story--she sees, she wants, she fucks. So what?

It's one thing to be smug, it's another thing to be smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Congrats

It sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What shallow people you have-wham bam thingy

Gero--quit writing this sort of shit it is just below you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yawn, ho hum

Boring. If you throw down a challenge, at least make it interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why bother?

Why post something like this when you KNOW you're going to get bashed? If you want to write a stroke story, that's fine. But this didn't qualify. It simply wasn't very interesting. Certainly not very well written - you could have done a better job cutting and pasting paragraphs from other peoples stories and made it a better read. I have to agree with a previous commentator - Ho hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A sex story on a sex site? how "shocking"

I know what you mean about getting bashed. People read something in the "loving wives" section and are "shocked" at reading a story about a wife fooling around. There's no pleasing the uptight crowd. They're probably shocked to find gambling in Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Didnt Disappoint You

One Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Strangely, leaves dick limp. Must be me not your story G_A. Sooo sorree

AMerryMan

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years ago
Did what it said on the label.

Not brilliant but you gave us a short story about a tart just as the title indicated. She had not special thoughts or emotions, so none needed to be described. Straightforward simple afternoon sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yawn

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-a sex story on a sex site

As usual another whiner. Not one word about the story but a paragraph bashing other readers. Shocking, isn't it? You whiners always miss the point. Nobody is bashing this writer about a sex story on a sex site. They're bashing his arrogance in predicting a low score on a cheating wives story, as if all cheating wife stories get low scores. Not so. If he had written a story with any resemblance of a plot or a conclusion like so many other cheating wives stories have, it would have been an interesting tale but this was strictly a slut wife getting laid. Who cares what she does.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years agoAuthor
to anon above ref plot, etc

yeah? well take a look at http://www.literotica.com/s/a-cuckold-two-blondes-and-bbc

and then jog back and tell me the same bullshit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Saw your last comment and checked this out of curiosity. Then I checked the other tale you mentioned. Skimmed through each briefly. Very briefly. Not even worth a low rating. No rating at all. I'll just pretend either ever existed.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years agoAuthor

and you posted the comment, why?

snakes454snakes454over 10 years ago
written by a pot stirring faggot

I didn't bother to read this because all the author wants is to piss off real men who believe that wedding vows should be honored. The euro trash queer only wants comments so here's a comment. GA, just because you can't stop sitting in your mother's house, tugging on your five centimeters of patheticness, dreaming about someday actually meeting a female and then watching the entire population of Madrid make her squeal while your dad tosses your salad, doesn't make you better than those of us who expect our betrothed to keep it in their pants. Keep your cucky shit out of lw and preferably off the net.

shuriken2012shuriken2012over 10 years ago
wrong

your story didn't score low because its in loving wives it scored low because it just plain sucks. don't blame the category for your lack of talent

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
Liked it.

Seems I'm the only one on here that liked it. It was a good short read. Very expressive in the emotions and the nastiness.

Need more proofing. Several word usage errors.

3 *'s

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Dull

No tension. Not erotic. Third person, so pretty much no personal development. I would give this a 1 no matter what category.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years agoAuthor

keep the comments coming, all you 'real men'. heh-heh.

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 10 years ago
GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one hot story.

chargergirlchargergirlover 10 years ago
I love reading the comments

You sure know how to wind 'em up. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a bunch of losers.

What do you expect from "loving wives"?? I suppose you are shocked to read about incest in the "incest" category !!! At least he posted a story. Put up or shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A loser,

is someone who actually admits that they like this story, or this author for that matter.

I've read a couple of this authors early works and quickly decided that I would never read one again. Whenever I see a new story posted, I always drop by to vote, mostly because of his shitty attitude. He only writes to piss people off, along the lines of Matt Moreau. He no longer even tries to write a story that people might actually like.

Auto 1* and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such a slut

She's a little slut cheating on her husband while he is gone.

I just want to say I hope her husband finds out and divorces her.

Then I would like to meet her and tell her that she deserved it for cheating.

But then I'd tell her that I'm a truck driver also, and I would tell her that I'd marry her if she would promise not to cheat. And I would let her fuck anybody she wants as long as she tells me about it, so that she wouldn't be cheating.

And I would have a good wife, and she could still be the slut she was.

She would just be my hot slut wife, that shares her adventures with me.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Written on the level of an 11 year old English moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

238 stories and 4055 followers. Very few of the stories fall under 4*'s. Maybe something is wrong with the commenters, and not so much the story. Probably a poor upbringing that would lead to such a rude bunch.

I would say keep on writing. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cool

I liked it so well I'm going to give it a star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.