Tanya the Tart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she rode him, her big breasts in his face while her hips worked and her pussy accommodated the full length of Gavin's tumescent ardour. They gasped and grunted, both frantic in the early flare of their coupling. Gavin's hands went from Tanya's breasts to her waist, and from there, after thrusting up hard and bringing her down onto him, his cock opening her pussy, filling the blonde, Gavin clasped Tanya's buttocks, her taut flesh filling his palms.

"Don't come too soon," gasped Tanya, her hips moving fast. "I'm gonna ride you, Gavin. I'm gonna fuck your big cock. But don't you dare come too soon."

So Gavin hung on. He let Tanya do her work as he focussed on her breasts, those big tits that were almost jammed into his face. He sucked both nipples, taking each thick, elongated teat between his lips, his hands mauling Tanya's weighty boobs.

He slapped her rump, quick thwacks that made her flesh jiggle and brought a yelp and a dark chuckle from Tanya.

Then, after only a couple of minutes of such desperate rutting, Gavin's eyes rolled and he mumbled, "Tanya, stop, I'll come if you keep going like that."

The blonde slowed and twisted around, her fingers splaying her buttocks apart as she craned over for a glimpse of her own body accepting that long, hard cock. Then she moved around again, facing Gavin, her face tilted down to his from her superior position on his lap.

"Fucking kiss me," Tanya mumbled, her voice clotted with lust, her eyes glazed. "Just let me fuck slowly. Just let me fuck up ... and down," she breathed, her pussy sliding up Gavin's length, nice and slow before she eased back down onto him again. "Kiss me while I fuck all slow and lovely," Tanya added. "Then I want you to lick my cunt."

*

SHE WAS on her hands and knees on the sofa, hips angled so her buttocks were thrust high, with Tanya leaning forward, resting on her elbows and forearms as she looked back at the man kneeling behind her.

"Suck my pussy," Tanya squeaked, desperate for action, her body's craving too intense to be denied.

Gavin blinked and the stared at the lovely sight of such a perfect derriere. He swallowed heavily, his eyes going from the tiny love heart tattoo on Tanya's right buttock to the tacky, glistening gape of her labia as he splayed the cheeks of her backside.

Tanya's pussy pouted at him, the loose, heavy flaps dangling while the cerise core glistened.

Gavin mumbled under his breath, muttered an obscenity before he slid his tongue into the wet.

"Ooh, baby, please," Tanya mewled. "Lick me. Finger me." Her hips rocked from side to side as she added an urgent, "Make me come, babe. Please, Gav, suck my cunt until I come."

Gavin did he best. He probed at the woman with his tongue, wriggling it inside her before he lapped at her clit and used his fingers at Tanya's opening. He slurped and probed and rubbed, using one, two, and then a third digit on her, a stiff-fingered fuck that had the blonde writhing and gasping.

Gavin went at Tanya, really working at her until she sobbed at him to get behind her and use his cock.

"Fuck me, Gav," Tanya panted as she stared back at him, her face twisted into a mask of utter yearning. "Put it in, babe. Please, Gav."

Then he was at her, Tanya's insides clenching around his girth, her buttocks rising and falling as she squirmed under him, her skin slap-slapping his. Gavin fucked into the woman, thrusting while he leaned in low over her back, one arm circling around her brisket, pulling her to him with his arm around her ribs, his free hand mauling Tanya's tits.

He got her there by vigorous action, plunging deep and then barely giving her any cock at all before he went deep again. Gavin scraped his teeth over the skin on Tanya's neck, nuzzling into her and muttering breathy obscenities into her ear while he altered the pace and angle of his thrusts.

"I'm coming, Gav," Tanya mumbled, her head lolling forward. "I'm fucking there."

Even as her orgasm rocked her, Tanya was rolling forward, the man's long cock slipping out of her. Gavin saw the lewd wink of her pussy before Tanya curled around and began to suck at his cock.

"My pussy," the blonde gasped, rubbing herself as her lips closed around Gavin's girth. "You like that, Gav?" Tanya said, smirking as she looked at her lover. "I'm sucking my pussy off you. Here, you taste me on my tongue."

She sucked at Gavin's tongue, mewling and panting until she flopped onto the sofa.

"Let me suck you some more," Tanya urged. Her eyes were bright as she grinned at Gavin and reached for him.

Then, after a few long seconds of liquid squelching from the woman's tongue on Gavin's cock, she sprawled back and lifted her buttocks so she could slide her red knickers down her legs.

"Fuck me again, Gavin," Tanya urged, desperate to feel a big dick inside her. She spread her legs and offered herself. "Come on, fuck that pussy."

The man cranked at his cock and moved between Tanya's legs. Then he was in her, sliding deep, her body tight and wet and hot as her insides gripped his girth.

It was a rough and very frantic few minutes. The blonde was scrunched up on the sofa, booted feet waggling as Gavin's erection ploughed deep. She squealed and moaned and grunted, begging him to fuck into her, to rip her apart, to fuck her so she could climax again.

"Fuck that pussy, Gavin," Tanya squealed, her face tortured by an expression of agonised delight. "I'm going to get there if you just keep fucking. That's it, babe, fuck that pussy, give me that big fucking cock."

Tanya's eyes rolled and she yelped, groaning and sighing while Gavin grunted and thrust, his expression intent.

"Fuck," the man gasped. "Tanya ... Fuck ... You're so hot. This is so fucking hot. You're just beautiful, Tan. So beautiful."

"Just fuck me," Tanya grunted in response. "Fuck that pussy. Hard, Gavin. Fucking smash me."

And then, with Gavin's girth stretching her, while his cock-head probed deep, as she rubbed at her clitoris, fingers mushing over her own flesh, Tanya climaxed. She writhed and panted and spat obscenities at Gavin, all the time forcing her hips up so she could take as much of him as he could put into her.

"Tanya," Gavin gasped in warning, "I'm..."

But it was too late. Gavin couldn't pull out. His entire universe was centred on how good it felt to push deep into Tanya and let it go.

His cock pulsed and poured semen into the blonde.

"You're coming in my pussy?" Tanya whined, her own climax rolling on and on. "Are you coming, Gavin? Are you coming in my little pussy?"

Gavin's breath hissed out of him as he eased his length out of Tanya. He reached for his penis and tugged at it, a final squirt of viscous jizm spraying onto the blonde's already sodden and glistening vulva.

"Fucking hell, Tanya," Gavin said, gasping for breath, chest heaving as he rolled away and collapsed on the sofa next to her.

"You did it inside me, Gavin," Tanya sighed. She glanced at the man next to her while she held her legs wide and folded at the knees, her pussy oozing semen. "My husband wouldn't like it if he knew you'd just done that to his wife, Gavin," Tanya added, smirking at Gavin as she smeared his ejaculate over her slippery labia. "But I fucking loved it," she said, rolling to her lover to kiss his mouth. "And I wanna do it again, soon."

12