All Comments on 'Tara Didn't Understand'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You aren't alone

Thank you for the wonderful story. The character rings true for all of us who share his love of hairy women. We are made to feel like we strange to enjoy something about a woman that is utterly natural when it's no less strange than any other preference one way have.

My lovely wife never shaves her legs unless she feels she absolutely has to and hasn't shaved her armpits since we met twenty seven years ago. She's nowhere near as hairy as the Tara character but that matters little to me, although I confess I would like to see this lovely woman.

When we get home from work tonight I will show my wife this story because she loves things that cast natural women in such a positive and respectful light, and because it is such an erotic tale I suspect it will make of a very interesting might afterward. I wonder what being teased like that would be like?

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 9 years ago
I love it!

But then again I'm prejudiced. Welcome to the site.

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 9 years ago
Sweet and kinky

Needless to say I loved the story.

schoolmrsschoolmrsover 9 years ago
appreciation

Nice to see the older wiser and hairier woman appreciated. We have our needs too. I can see a part 2 coming, I hope.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
My balls hurt

I love how you built up the anticipation in this story. Jimmy and Tara were naked in bed, they could have fucked, but they didn't. Still, the air was thick with sexual tension and possibilities. Sequel, please!

Indiman1000Indiman1000over 8 years ago
Very erotic!!

Thanks for a very well written erotic story . Loved the characters and the build up.

yowseryowserover 6 years ago
Sweet

Love the thick dark hair of India, skin color, a well-filled sari and a long braid drives me crazy. Lovely tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story I hope it's a part 2

Great story I hope add another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Nice story. Needs another chapter though

JackobinJackobinover 3 years ago
Very sweet

A lovely appetizer. One long tease. I wish there were a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous