Target Acquired

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

I came like the Amazon after a thunderstorm -- actually she was more like a human thunderstorm than a cowgirl -- and she screamed so loudly I thought for sure my windows would shatter (they didn't).

After I made her breakfast she said "We need to talk."

While those words seem to strike fear in the hearts of married men I had no such apprehension.

"OK -- what about?"

She had me sit on a couch and I sat on her lap. "I'm not really someone named Cheryl -- I made that up. I'm Mrs. Susan Werner."

"But you don't have any rings on," I replied.

"No, because I was pissed at my husband and went out last night hoping to find you -- Mr. Simon Kent."

I was a little surprised, but since I could already tell that she was a sharp cookie not as surprised as I might have been. Then something occurred to me.

"In the excitement of last night I didn't use a condom, for which I apologize."

"Not necessary -- I only like bareback."

"I could be diseased."

"Not likely -- I reviewed all of the background materials about you from the lawsuit -- my husband was a little careless about leaving them at home while he was at work, even the 'Confidential' stuff, so I thought that unlikely. I was going to get tested after last night anyway but things have changed a little."

"How so?" I asked, this time actually perplexed.

"I expected last night to be a one-off, getting revenge on John by having as my little secret that I fucked the guy who sued him. However, I had as much fun last night as I ever had and I'd like some more -- if you feel the same way."

I thought for a while, rubbing her bulbous ass as I sat there. I too was only looking for a one-off; in fact I was actually debating whether I would somehow let him know about it, although then he might really have had grounds to kick me out of the MBA program. However, like Susan, I had as good a time last night as I could remember (probably the best since the second fuck of my life when I was eighteen) so I said "I'd love to have you as a regular habit."

"OK," she smiled and then gave me a quick kiss, "let's both get tested this week and bring the test results to our next session -- say next Friday night when the Dean has to entertain donors -- even though I can't stay the night."

"Sounds like a plan," I grinned, pinched a boob, and after receiving a playful slap took my hand off her ass and she stood up and moved away from me.

And so started my relationship with Mrs. Dean Werner.

*************

The STD results were "all clear" on both of our parts, and we really did enjoy thrice weekly passionate, lascivious sex sessions, with an overnight about every two weeks, until my MBA classes started again. Even then, when I was really busy and Susan was too since when school was in she had "command performances" as the Dean's wife, in addition to her board duties we were sure to get together once a week.

After we had been happily fornicating for a few months during pillow talk on an overnight she got serious for a while. "Simon, there's something that I want to tell you, just to make me feel better about myself."

"OK, shoot," I replied leaning on an elbow and staring into her face which to me seemed to get better looking the longer and better that I knew her.

"I confronted John about the way he had been treating me before our first encounter. I told him that I was going elsewhere unless he shaped up. To my surprise he did. In exchange I promised not to drink except on weekends. So far, over the last couple of months, it's worked out. My first sexual encounter with you somehow gave me the resolve to confront him. I hope that it doesn't make you angry that I made your enemy's life better," she said -- unusually for her sounding serious.

"Nothing that a fuck of the best titties in the State wouldn't fix," I grinned.

"Bastard," she said as she reached for the Boob Lube in her purse.

************

While I was having fun with Susan, studying hard, working out, and supervising a constantly changing group of undergraduates running the day-to-day operation of my small business, I also started looking for a possible long-term relationship. It was only a few days before my 29th birthday when at the gym a new employee was at the desk. It was the female of the three undergraduate students who had championed me on the campus radio station when I had my problems with the football players and Dean Werner my first semester on campus.

"Hi Julie," I said as I was leaving. "Did you start working here?"

"Yes, just part time," she smiled. "I need to get some spending money for my senior year otherwise I'm going to starve."

"I can't let that happen," I ginned. "Let me buy you dinner Saturday night."

"Uh...well...uh..." she stammered before she said "I don't really date."

"Oh it's not a date," I replied pretending that I was shocked. "I'm doing research on beautiful co-eds who don't date. I might turn it into a scholarly article, or maybe even a podcast; you'll be my first victim -- I mean interviewee," I continued while trying to keep a straight face.

At first she looked perplexed; then when she saw a smile escape my face she laughed. "OK since I need to eat and since it's not a date, I consent to be interviewed. When and where."

"Let me pick you up at your dorm," I said. "How about 7:00 p. m.? Dress smart casual because I hope to get a reservation at 'Notorious.'"

"That's pretty upscale," she responded.

"It's a business expense -- remember, I'm interviewing you; we won't be on a date."

"OK if it's just business," she replied.

I asked for the name of her dorm, squeezed her hand, and then took off.

I was actually a little surprised at myself for asking Julie out. When I met her at the radio station several times I thought that she was cute, but nothing special. However, there she was dressed in jeans and a ratty shirt, her hair was unkempt, and she wore black glasses. Working at the gym she had to dress differently. She wore a company short sleeve shirt, shorts with the company logo on them, her hair was loose on her shoulders, and she either had contacts in or didn't really need glasses because they weren't present.

Julie looked a lot different than Susan -- who by then I really thought was hot looking in addition to having fun sexcapades with her. Julie was probably an A cup to Susan's DD, was probably only about five foot three inches tall and 110 pounds (I had never dated anyone that small before) to Susan's five ten, 140 pounds, and had different colored hair and eyes than Susan.

However, Julie was really cute and in those shorts she clearly had a top notch ass -- a little oversized for her body, and as nice as Susan's.

My non-date with Julie was bizarre, but in the end really worked out. She looked great when I picked her up; she liked it that I had an all-electric car. In addition to having normal conversations I did "interview" her about why she didn't date. She seemed uncomfortable talking about it, although it was clear she had had some bad experiences with some "older" guy, so I dropped it. Julie was twenty four years old because she worked for a couple of years to get money for college, then went two years to community college to save money, and then transferred to an undergraduate program at our university with a decent partial scholarship.

She was perky enough after our dinner conversation to agree to go to a club to go dancing. After we danced for a while -- she was an excellent dancer -- we went to a booth in a corner and sipped drinks and tried to talk over the music. It was then that a bad thing -- that turned out great -- happened.

As we were talking I saw her suddenly look up and fear seemed to register in her eyes. I turned my head to see two guys approach, one a couple of inches shorter and twenty pounds lighter than me, and another a couple of inches taller and thirty pounds heavier, both likely in their mid-thirties. The smaller guy slid into the booth next to Julie and sneered "Long time no see Jules -- I thought that you didn't date anymore."

I immediately sized up the situation. This was probably the "older" asshole that she had had problems with in the past. I immediately went into "Target Acquired" fighter pilot mode.

I quickly exited the booth. The larger guy was confronting me and about to say something. I didn't wait; I kneed him in the groin and as he bent over in pain grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face into the table with all that I had -- apparently knocking him unconscious since he slithered to the ground.

I didn't hesitate a second to grab the guy sitting next to Julie by the throat and literally lifted him off his seat. Getting nose to nose with him I said "Learn some manners asshole; can't you see that the young lady wants nothing to do with you?"

He wasn't really talking because he couldn't with my right hand crushing his larynx but I didn't really care what he had to say anyway. I stepped over his prone buddy and dragged him with me then smashed his head into the table. It didn't knock him out, but he would need to see a dentist and there was no fight left in him.

I grabbed Julie's hand and started to walk out. I saw our cocktail waitress staring at us with a shocked look on her face. As I passed her I handed her a $100 bill for our $25 worth of drinks and with a smile said "Keep the change."

I didn't have to drag Julie out of the place -- she was virtually running next to me.

We got back to my car with no words exchange. After I helped her into the front passenger's seat and slid into the driver's seat she started bawling and put her face into my shoulder. I just rubbed her hair and occasionally placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. Finally -- it may have only been three minutes but it seemed like a half an hour -- she stopped crying and looked at me.

"He's the reason I got turned off by men and stopped dating," she said, trying hard to regain her composure.

"Hey, if you decide to go out on a date with me I guarantee that you won't have to worry about him," I smiled.

As I drove her back to the dorm I engaged her in innocuous conversation. It included asking her about how she liked "Notorious" -- which she gushed about -- and I told her about my little side business run by undergraduate students. When I walked her to her dorm's front steps I said "I think that you need to actually try going out on a date now. As you know I went to The Zoo in college, and I like zoos. Let me pick you up early tomorrow afternoon and we can go to the one in the city," I smiled.

She looked at me for a while and then demurely responded "OK."

I didn't try for a kiss; I squeezed her hands and said "I'll see you here tomorrow at 1 p. m.," then turned to leave.

"Simon," she called out.

I turned back and said "Yes?"

"I hate violence -- but I'm more happy and relieved than you can possibly imagine that you set those assholes straight." Then she put her arm around my neck, pulled me down to her, and kissed me for a good ten seconds, then turned and disappeared into her dorm lobby.

***********

The months leading up to summer break from school were interesting to say the least. I got to really, really like Julie. However, I could tell that she needed to be handled carefully so I took it very slowly. We had been going out at least one weekend day and/or night, and I was buying her lunch most weekdays (she really was broke) for three months before I had any real sexual contact with her. I was being so cautious that it came at her instigation, not mine.

We had been to a local minor league ball game on a Saturday afternoon with two of her female friends and two of my male friends. After I dropped them all off she said "Instead of going out tonight can I fix you dinner at your apartment? I'm not a great cook but I can do lasagna if we buy the ingredients together."

"Sounds good to me," I replied. We went to the same Kroger affiliated supermarket where I helped Susan pick out a melon the first time that I met her, we shopped for ingredients, I dropped her off and asked her to Uber to my house (I gave her information about my account to use whenever she needed it).

When she arrived at my place about 6:30 p. m. she was dressed as provocatively as I'd ever seen her, and was carrying a small suitcase.

I greeted her with a quick kiss and despite my curiosity didn't ask her about the suitcase.

Her lasagna was actually quite good. After dinner we played a game of scrabble, which it seemed like she let me win because I'm better at math games than word ones. Anyway, it was about 10:30 when I asked "Should I take you back now?"

She gently pushed me down on the couch and sat on my lap. With almost child-like shyness she said "I know that you're being patient and gentle with me because of my background, Simon; but I want to know if you have a sexual attraction to me." This was said by periodically making eye contact and then quickly looking away.

"I'd love nothing more than to make love to you, Julie -- but I don't want to force anything on you."

She raised her head and looked me straight in the eye. "I'd like to stay over tonight," she announced, her lips slightly quivering.

I kissed her lips for a long time until I was sure that they weren't quivering any more. Then I stood up, placed her feet on the floor, and slowly undressed her.

Her little tits had oversized nipples and she had a supernumerary nipple.

"What's this?" I asked gently touching it.

"Please don't look at that, I'm a freak," she replied blushing. "It's an extra nipple."

She was shocked by my reaction. I immediately started sucking it. Although it was just a third nipple, no tit, it apparently was very sensitive because she started spasming after I had been sucking it for only about five seconds. She started making unintelligible sounds. As I was sucking I pulled down her panties -- her last article of clothing -- to find a bare pussy with prominent clitoris. While I continued sucking I stroked her clitoris. I had never had a partner cum so hard before without penile penetration.

When she finally stopped spasming I carried to my bed, gently laid her on it, and quickly disrobed. Her eyes got wide when she saw my angry cock. I immediately went down on her and sucked, fingered, and licked her to another orgasm. Then I gentle kissed her and slowly penetrated her pussy with my cock.

I thought that Susan was tight; Julie was several sizes tighter. Penetration was slow but oh so pleasurable especially since it was accompanied by her squeals of pleasure at each centimeter of infiltration. Then for probably really the first time in my life I made love to a woman rather than fucking her.

Julie had no sexual skills like the other partners I had had; in particular she wasn't even close to Susan. What she did have, however, was vulnerability, sincere affection, and a complete lack of pretense. I was gentle and forceful at the same time. When I ejaculated in her she made little whimpering sounds that were heartwarming and she squeezed me with all of her might.

When I withdrew from her I had an emotional high like I never had had before; yet felt drained at the same time.

As we lay next to each other she mumbled "Thank you."

I laughed and said "A super-hot chick gives me an experience of a lifetime and then thanks me for it -- I must be dreaming."

"You're not dreaming; it was very real -- I never felt more secure in my life. I trust you completely. Do whatever you want to me," she replied with her eyes wide as saucers.

I chuckled. "Do you really mean that?"

"Anything -- I trust you completely," she replied.

I've had fantasies that I never thought would be fulfilled. I fulfilled them that night. I tied her hands and feet to my bed with neckties and then played with her tits, pussy, and her supernumerary nipple for more than an hour. It turned out that Julie was unbelievably multi-orgasmic. I would estimate that she had twenty orgasms in the approximately 70-80 minutes that I played with her body,

During that time I played some games with her. I blindfolded her and then asked "Where will my lips attack next." Her guess was always wrong, because I waited for her guess before deciding where to attack next. With her blindfold off I'd rub the head of my cock on her nipples, including her supernumerary one.

After I had my fun playing with all of her sensitive body parts I put her in the concubine position, slowing entered her still snug but very moist pussy again, and this time fucked her as she screamed.

We showered together then immediately went to bed with her head buried in my shoulder and my arm around her.

I slept like a log -- that is until I felt my cock salute in the middle of the night. Since Julie was sound asleep it was clear that her hand had inadvertently migrated to my cock, but my cock was highly receptive to her touch. I felt like my cock was about to explode.

I turned Julie on her side -- she groaned and mumbled but I don't think that I woke her up -- and spooned her. My cock sought out her pussy like a heat-seeking missile would a fighter plane's engine, and slowly penetrated her. When buried I probably reciprocated only a dozen times before I had the slowest, but longest, ejaculation of my life. My orgasm wasn't intense but it was extremely long-lasting and serene. I fell back to sleep with my cock still in her pussy, and one of my hands on her supernumerary nipple.

************

After our first night together Julie had a metamorphosis. She became very touchy-feely. I would have liked an exclusive relationship with her but despite the fact that she seemed to have no interest in other guys she didn't want to make any commitments, although she did stay overnight one weekend night a week. It was only because of her instance on no commitment that I kept seeing Susan.

About three weeks after my first overnight with Julie I had a very pleasant Wednesday overnight with Susan. She seemed even more intense than normal; I attributed that to the fact that she announced that she had stopped drinking and the last two times that I saw here she had club soda instead of scotch or wine. Her intensity manifested itself when she rode me cowgirl with an all-time zeal and when I fucked her tits she almost always had her tongue ready for my cock's meatus on every forward stroke. When she woke up the next morning, however, she spent a good five minutes paying homage to the "porcelain god."

"Are you ill?" I asked her as she exited the bathroom after making deposits in the toilet and brushing her teeth.

"I don't think so -- I think that it's morning sickness," she calmly replied.

"What!" I exclaimed, hopefully not too loudly, but that shocked the shit out of me.

"Yeah, I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow but the home pregnancy test I took last Sunday indicated pregnancy and I've had morning sickness for almost a week."

"Does John know that he's about to become a father?"

"Well John knows that my home test indicated pregnancy and that he will be named on the birth certificate but you're the biological father, something that he doesn't know," she replied with an evil grin.

"What!" I must have stammered twenty times in a row as I collapsed onto my living room couch.

Susan came up to me and sat on my lap. "Look, dude, I'm not asking you for child support or anything. I just needed a baby daddy. You see John is very macho -- though I don't think that he has the right to be -- and refused to believe that he may have been the problem in my inability to conceive the first time we tried for a kid a couple of years ago, so I had his sperm tested. While he theoretically could father a baby the chances are slim. When we went through a rough patch I went back on birth control knowing that if we worked things out in the future I would have to acquire a baby daddy."

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers